Bring4th

Full Version: Life is good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got back from about a 1 mile walk. Was good exercise. It was partially cloudy. I thank those who prayed for me. Your prayers resulted in a manifestation of me getting up and going out on that walk. They provided the impetus to do so.

As I went out of range of my dog's sight, he barked for me. I always cry out "my babyeeeee" when I hear his beautiful voice. So not all is bad. I feel love from him even if he's a 2D creature and probably can't conceptualize love. There's a Universalist church I want to check out next week, because it's more open to Creator vs God principle. I have so much attachment to the God concept that I really need to focus more on Creator. If I am a veiled Creator, then I am curious to know that more innate part of my own nature.

These words are flowing freely from me, and though I can't speak to the full extent of what my heart wants to say, I can say enough. Today was a good day for walking. I'm warming up a dinner now. Yesterday I took my mom to a museum and looked at a mummy exhibit. We also went out to eat afterwards, and I may have eaten too much as I had some indigestion after that.

These last couple of days have been a relief from the pain I felt. Yahweh really took over and was rubbing salt in my wound, of which I am trying to now heal. It's been really great that some of the pressure has been let off. They say time heals all wounds, and I believe that.

I think I'll listen to some music in a bit to further boost my mood. Thank you all for your prayers, and I love you all very much. Your prayers provide impetus for me to make change in my life. It's working out well with my lawyer so far, and I continue to pray that he provides good counsel.

Love you all very much, and have a great day.
- GW
There's nothing like a good walk outside to lift the spirits.
I did the same yesterday - after watching hours of Ray Mears videos (survival!) got wrapped up warm and went for a walk in the woods.
Always good to connect again with nature.
Sometimes I just get this 'get up and go' feeling - I'm lucky cos we live right on the edge of a forest.
(01-28-2013, 02:13 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]watching hours of Ray Mears videos (survival!)

I'm shocked!
(01-28-2013, 04:27 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2013, 02:13 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]watching hours of Ray Mears videos (survival!)

I'm shocked!

Do you know the show?
Ray travels to many corners of the world, visits many tribes, peoples etc. Bushcraft is fascinating - makes you feel fairly useless as 'modern man' compared to the skills of these people.
He has a deep respect for plant/animal/human life although he does work as a contractor for the military (survival training for pilots etc.)
Here is one of my favourite episodes.
Wild food (part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JCC4hOTcI
His website - www.raymears.com
I like foraging for wild food...I'll check out his videos.
I'm definitely not a survivalist.

Cyan

You're doing a pretty good job surviving GW. Even if you don't consider yourself one. You've beaten the odds several trillion to one by now. If we include the tigthness of the parameters required to evolve life that we can recognize in any way (too much gravity and all matter falls into a single point, too much gravity by 0.0(dont remember how many 0's here)1% and the hydrogen atom cant form. Etc. For you to be alive right now, if we take into account the theory that there is an infinite number of universes and from there one by one set all physical laws to their absolute limits and start calculating down from there how many possible variances are non life supporting until we get to this one, its something like the math probability of you being alive at all is something on the order of one against a number roughly the same as the number of quarks in the universe.

It gets pretty wild how lucky we all are.
So Cyan, is it possible to survive in another Universe? Are there infinite numbers of Universes conducive for life?

Thanks for the reassurance. Yeah, all the choices I made were very difficult. I pursued the most difficult path
I can imagine. Now, with my meds, I will rest and they will carry me. I used to be ready to die.

I even once asked Ra, "Ra, please kill me. Bring me back home." and immediately I felt what I think of as time/space.
It was very hot and I was cooling off my distortions as I can remember it. I let out a tear, and said "ooh, a Ra tear."
and felt emotionally moved by the experience. It felt like I belonged in the sun as part of them. But I don't know.
I have since stopped seeking so hard. Things will come in their own time. Or if do seek, it will be on my meds,
because of how they carry me. My time with Ra was short, but very profound. Then I felt inclined to stop seeking Ra.
It's all been very difficult, facing my own distortions. Maybe creating some and then stilling them. I don't know if we
actually create new distortions or if we just face our own distortions that we already had.

Cyan

I had many similar experiences, its a hard journey *hug*
(01-28-2013, 12:55 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I had many similar experiences, its a hard journey *hug*

Daww, thanks for the hug. Don't know if I got one from you before.

It may be hard, but I have furries to help me get through it. Plus the love of countless other beings. I can't wait for the day where I can shake the hand/paw of those of the Confederation that really stood out for me, and literally saved my sanity. Yes, I went insane, but not any more than the limits of my mind would allow.

I even sang songs to some of God's angels, whom I at the time I wanted to be one. I wanted to be an angel. But now that's changed. I am who I am, and am grateful for that. "Every day, in every way, it gets better and better and better" to quote my hypnotist.