Bring4th

Full Version: key aspects to penetrating the Veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the so-called Veil has led to many consequences:

* it prevents us from absolute control of bodily functions (being able to numb out pain at will, for example, controlling blood pressure through choice etc)

* it created the partition between the conscious and unconscious mind

* it led to loss of memories

- -

however, the key feature of the Veil (in my opinion) is that it created the 3rd density illusion of separated beings. That there are separate conciousness, and we go about our business in a separate fashion, with only the physical aspects of things impinging upon each other.

of course, beings on these forums, and being sympathetic to the spiritual side of things, we tend to think there is more than this!

Session 83 offers some interesting thoughts about the penetrating of the veil of separateness:

the most important aspect is this:

Quote:Within the adept is the potential for dismantling the veil to a greater or lesser extent that all may be seen again as one.

there are many tools which one may draw upon to reach this point.

* meditation, dreaming, and polarised interactions

Quote:The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive in some degree of penetration of the veil. In general, we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

* two seekers seeking together

Quote:83.17 Questioner: Could you expand on what you mean by that interaction of polarized entities in piercing the veil?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall state two items of note. The first is the extreme potential for polarization in the relationship of two polarized entities which have embarked upon the service-to-others path or, in some few cases, the service-to-self path. Secondly, we would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.

at some level, we know that all things are One; it is another thing to live this day by day, or experience it moment by moment. Smile

peace, plenum
LOL! What is it with you lately, plenum, and penetrating that veil thing? BigSmile

(01-28-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]being able to numb out pain at will

I was able to do it before, but I don't practice it anymore.

plenum Wrote:* it led to loss of memories

Oh, that one... Hehe... BigSmile

There is another consequence though, that I think of often, and it brings me sorrow, because somewhere along this incarnation, I lost it, and I have been struggling ever since...

Ra, 87:21 Wrote:Questioner: What was this root cause [of sexual energy transfers not always being possible after the veiling]?

Ra: I am Ra. The root cause of blockage is the lack of the ability to see the other-self as the Creator, or to phrase this differently, the lack of love.

Interesting though, lately it is through these sexual energy transfers that I get connected to love again. It is through these I remember it, and get connected to that thick, intelligent energy once again. But then it fades away, and it gets dark and cold again... That love thing, is what I find being of most sorrow, being behind the veil.

I also love this quote in regards to the veil:

Ra, 85:19 Wrote:The primary veiling was of such significance that it may be seen to be analogous to the mantling of the Earth over all the jewels within the Earth’s crust; whereas previously all facets of the Creator were consciously known. After the veiling, almost no facets of the Creator were known to the mind. Almost all was buried beneath the veil.

This brings me sorrow too. Almost all the jewels are covered.
(01-28-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]* two seekers seeking together

A combined meditation really bumps up the energy vortex. The whole top of my head feels as though it is caught in a ventilation intake.

My findings of combined intentional meditation, is that it will not change my future, it will change the quality of my future.

This makes me think of destiny, and the consideration of what free will really is, and where this free will resides. We get to the planned destination, but the road there is full of joy, or not, depending on our choice of perspective. Our perspective stabilizes with conscious awareness, or can be dashed to pieces from belief.
(01-28-2013, 11:31 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Our perspective stabilizes with conscious awareness, or can be dashed to pieces from belief.

not sure i follow Pickle. Is stabilization a good thing or should it be dashed to pieces, and how does belief do that?
(01-28-2013, 10:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra, 85:19 Wrote:The primary veiling was of such significance that it may be seen to be analogous to the mantling of the Earth over all the jewels within the Earth’s crust; whereas previously all facets of the Creator were consciously known. After the veiling, almost no facets of the Creator were known to the mind. Almost all was buried beneath the veil.

This brings me sorrow too. Almost all the jewels are covered.

that's a beautiful quote. I remember it, but thanks for bringing it to attention again.

if we may take Ra's analogy, and run with it; we can be like miners of the earth, exploring the roots of consciousness. There the jewels may be found again, and like the thrill of discovery, the Creator may know itself again, which is one of the reasons for this whole Logos thing in the first place. The Creator able to experience its own beingness. So there is a certain delight when we stumble across a bit of quartz, a fragment of an emerald or whatnot. The Creator has found some gems!! BigSmile

- -

something I have been working with in the last couple of days is charging a crystal with consciousness. If you will follow along with me, these quotes will illustrate what I'm attempting, and it has some bearing on the topic of the thread, which is the Veil.

29.30 ... this crystal serving as an analog of the violet ray of mind/body/spirit in relatively undistorted form.

88.7 This crystal is beneficial as long as he who has charged it is functioning in a positively oriented manner.

58.18 The more regularized the entity, and the more regularized the crystal, the more profound the effect.

so in a way, the crystal is serving as a proxy for my own violet ray, the sum of my being. So once it is charged, the crystal is almost alive!

I get the sense that the crystal is not subject to the Veil as my own 3d brain/consciousness is. Hence it may be able to access stores of my violet ray that I cannot do while in a 3d body.

this sounds pretty outrageous ... and only the fruit of the experimentation will demonstrate if I am in fantasy land or not Smile
(01-28-2013, 11:44 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I get the sense that the crystal is not subject to the Veil as my own 3d brain/consciousness is.

And so nor your violet ray:

Ra, 84:21 Wrote:We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

See what Ra is hinting at? That when piercing through the violet ray, the veil will be lifted. BigSmile

But I understand what you mean, I think:

plenum Wrote:Hence it may be able to access stores of my violet ray that I cannot do while in a 3d body.

this sounds pretty outrageous ... and only the fruit of the experimentation will demonstrate if I am in fantasy land or not Smile

I don't think that you are in the fantasy land. But keep us posted, no matter how it goes! Smile
(01-28-2013, 11:43 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2013, 11:31 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Our perspective stabilizes with conscious awareness, or can be dashed to pieces from belief.

not sure i follow Pickle. Is stabilization a good thing or should it be dashed to pieces, and how does belief do that?

Stabilized is like balanced. Belief is more like expectations.

Many of us become unbalanced because of things not happening the way we want or expect.
I am kind of glad I haven't penetrated the veil with my disorders.

I've felt extremely strong energy intake, that sometimes unsettled me. Still, it wasn't penetrating the veil.

I'll be curious to know when I do the life review what this is all about. And be able to see from others points of view, those I have wronged.
This topic of two seekers is something I'm not so clear about. For instance, if you think you're balanced, try dating someone that is very different than you. There is huge potential for growth because the two of you are highly polarized..as in there is a lot of potential difference. That's what I was talking about in the thread below about green and blue ray. Your blockages manifest clearly and you see yourself.

In a relationship with someone where absolute harmony is immediate, how much growth is really occurring? And how much is there to serve? I'm not opposed to it, just throwing that out there.
(01-29-2013, 12:00 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]This topic of two seekers is something I'm not so clear about. For instance, if you think you're balanced, try dating someone that is very different than you. There is huge potential for growth because the two of you are highly polarized..as in there is a lot of potential difference. That's what I was talking about in the thread below about green and blue ray. Your blockages manifest clearly and you see yourself.

In a relationship with someone where absolute harmony is immediate, how much growth is really occurring? And how much is there to serve? I'm not opposed to it, just throwing that out there.

There is another saying that goes something like: if you think you're enlightened, go and spend some time with your family. BigSmile

But my belief is that it is in harmony that the potential for work is the most. It is in acceptance and love that we grow. Not shadow and disharmony. Shadow and disharmony provides potential for growth too of course, but in its own way. As Ra said that "Lucifer" is a true Light-bringer in a sense, but would you want to have a mated relationship with him? BigSmile In other words, I believe that in mated relationship, it is of most benefit to be like-minded, so that both desires to proceed and go in the same direction, and the acceptance of each other, and love is the foundation upon which the rest of the work has a most potential to be done. But to each its own, and there are infinite possibilites.

This reminds me of a conversation that we had in the Choice thread in the Archetypes sub-forum, where service to self vs. others was discussed. And specifically if service to self is also service to others or not; which I believe it is, but in its own way.

Otherwise, I also think that an absolute harmony is almost impossible to find behind this thick veil in this society, even between two wanderers who even might be of the same social memory complex. It is how it is here, but if you find someone where most harmony, acceptance and love can be found, and if you two are even like-minded, I'd say - this provides most potential for growth. Smile
Ankh, your input is always so insightful.
Agreed that the veil is very thick here.
I may have penetrated it partially, I'm not sure.
Agreed that pure harmony is impossible to find behind the veil.
When I peeked through the veil, or partially through the veil I was touched.
I've been touched once with the unconditional love of Creator, and it was too much
for me. I just broke down in tears. I really felt it. Then I believe some positive ET's
had to put an implant in me, or it could be my guides, so that I wouldn't be overloaded
with this love. They had to close down my heart just a bit so that I wouldn't be
overloaded with this love. So that I can function in society.

Cyan

I would love love LOVE to write a 10 page essay response here detailing mye xperiences along the steps of light, the guardians of light, how they instruct people, and all the steps that I've seen.

But Alas, its not my place. Good thread non the less.
Cyan, does the light at times burn within you, as if it's trying to take you beyond your comfort zone? I'm allowing myself to be managed by my higher self. There's even a new movie going to come out called "Beautiful Creatures" that somewhat speaks to the darkness that I've faced. I just saw the trailer, and it looks good.

Cyan

From a trilogy of small books I wrote, Book 1 Chapter 1:

Edit: Copypaste removed formatting so editing to return proper formatting:

Quote:Chapter1:
Who are you, beautiful creature?

I am going to start with a simple thought. Who
are you? It is perhaps the most used and misused
question in the field. I do not know who you
are, but I can see who you wish to be. I can
never know exactly who you are. I can never know
the position of every neuron and atom in your
body. I can only go to a certain level of
accuracy. In fact, one can never know anything
for certain about a large enough field. You can
only know that you don’t know and at best you
have to take a guess. You can say that if you
are standing next to an atomic bomb when it
explodes you will likely die. Yet you can never
be sure for there are an endless amount of
things that could happen. Kirk might come and
beam you up! That’s the only tribute to Star
Trek in this book. I promise. Yet that is what I
mean, at the moment of explosion there might be
a malfunction and the bomb doesn’t work. The
chance for those things to happen is
infinitesimally small but it is still there.
Same applies to humans and everything else as
well.

When I look at you, I can only estimate what you
wish to be, you always have the choice to be
something else. The only thing that ever has
power over you is yourself. Your past doesn’t
control you, your future doesn’t control you,
your wife, husband, boy/girlfriend, parents,
children, everything. None of these things can
ever force a choice upon you. They can lead you
to believe that you only have certain choices
and of those choices you have to choose the one
with the lesser evil. Most men have been
indoctrinated to think that the extent of
choices you can make are from what other people give you.
That it is your only choice when you
stand in line in MacDonald’s and think weather
to get a Big Mac or a cheeseburger. That is the
basic choice. More complex choices are who do
you wish to be, who do you wish to be with, what
do you value, where do you go.

It is always of great interest to ponder your
past. To ponder what happened when humanity was
in its infancy, such pondering is useful as
well. What happened in the past usually can be
studied and the knowledge gained can be used to
better estimate what might happen in the future.
If you spend a lot of time thinking back to your
own past to some things that hurt you, if you do
it for the simple purpose of wanting to remember
what happened, you might wish to stop for a
while and think about why you are doing it. Do
you truly want to remember an insult someone
said to you a year ago simply to remember the
insult? If you on the other hand wish to do it
so you can better defend, or you can help
someone else or for some other reason then the
study of the past has a new meaning. But even
so, the study of the past should only be done
when it affects who you are or who you wish to
be. If you desire to study the past for the sake
of studying the past then that is more than
commendable. Since that is then what you desire
to do. But to study the past for the sake of the
past even if you dislike it is not something
that is worth the effort if it has no effect on
the present day. Such is same for the future.
They are things that are worth studying, yet
they are things that are very hard for you to
change. It is hard for you to go back in time
and stop Julius Caesar from being assassinated.
While it is not impossible by any stretch, it is
very hard. Yet you can’t change the past by
making a decision in the past, you make a
decision in the present, in the blink of an eye.

Who you are is not what you want and what you
desire, who you are is when you realise that you
are. You are the collection of thousands of
generations of human faults and human
accomplishments, thousands of generations of
Hannibal Lectors and Jesus Christ’s, Harry
Potters and Gandalf’s, Morgan le Fay and Jeanne
D'Arcs. You are built on concepts like ego,
self, outside of self and inside of self. Most
new age movements believe that the ego is
something bad, that to be self centred is an
inherently bad thing. So they go to lengths to
try to not be self centred. Yet nothing is more
damaging to the nature of creation than not to
be self centred. Very existence of the universe
is a self centred act. If our sun would let its
gravity go and release all the matter it has
accumulated it would consume the life on this
fragile planet. If all animals suddenly decided
to stop being self centred and stop killing any
other animal then the only life that would exist
is simple bacteria with a few plants. But like
all life, it lies in the balance between self
centeredness and external centeredness. By the
most common definition in the new age, our sun
is a very self centred object. It slowly turns
hydrogen into heavier elements until it dies and
in its death it releases heavier metals which
other stars can’t consume. If it was nonegoistical
would it not simply release all that
energy for others to consume. In this internal
process that generates its power, this act of
self centeredness it has created life that is
now thinking about it. Does the sun want to
consume everything, no it probably doesn’t. But
does it want to suck everything into it, probably not.
That is what true self
centeredness and true egoism is about.

Ego, in essence means nothing more than "me" in
Latin. Yet somehow in this age of selfempowerment
the word ego has become a curse.
"You egoist", is the equivalent of "You whore"
of ancient times. Yet is not the opposite of an
egoist a whore. Whore gives others pleasure and
fulfilment, often works in very poor conditions
and even in some cases against their own will.
Yet the egoist thinks of herself first and then
of others. Yet if we are working on the
empowerment of the person then is not ego the
most important piece of the puzzle. Humanity is
thinking of all these new truths and existences.
Humanity is on a straight line and tries to
reach the center of the line while we aim for
the center we often overshoot and while doing so
we go through a phase of perfection while we
reach another extreme. It is like standing in a
small rowboat trying to find your balance. You
tend to shift too far from one end to another
while you scramble to avoid falling into the
cold water.

First the Jews were the oppressed throughout
Europe and now they have become the oppressors.
Arabs in ages gone used to oppress their fair
share of the world and now it is they who are
oppressed. Soviet Union had its time of being
the oppressors but it also had its magnificent
period of being on its knees. This same Yin-yang
/ pendulum effect is so clearly visible in how
people now swing to the extremely self
destructive one end from the self destructive
other end, from harming others to harming self.
People strive so long and hard to suppress their
sense of self that even the smallest criticism
will make them explode. I should know this,
I did it as much as many other people, I only did
it for maybe 5 years yet the scars are still
there. So I ask that you understand that this is
not an issue where I might have observed from
the sidelines, I was very much in the fray doing
ego-meditations, having teachers that are good
at crushing your ego and remind you of how
worthless you are but then charge you the money
with a smile on their face. That is why most
people will be very angry when they read this
book if they have been in the new age groups
that are prone to ego-crushing. And a note for
those saying "every religion does it, it’s not
just us" that is very much true. Yet this is not
about other religions, at least not for a long
time yet, what they do with their followers is
not my problem when we do the same thing. Since
I am a healer what happens in the new age groups
effects me tremendously. Most people will be
very angry and will have a very hard time
accepting what I put forth in this book. That
you are the most beautiful thing I have ever
seen. Maybe I am an old man gazing on the beauty
of the people here, or I am a young baby
learning to see and everything is still
beautiful.

The humans I meet have been beating themselves
over the head with a stick for such a long time
about how bad they are and how unworthy they
are, because that is what the community has told
them. That it is the angels, god/goddess(s),
higher self, universe, spiritual guides, inner
spark, left, right, or the box by the door that
is responsible for all the miracles they do and
they have no influence on it. That they are
worthless blobs of energy that some higher
energy has decided to use, for now, and they
must push themselves to the side while the
energy does its thing, omni-sentient. While
you have lived this way for many years, working
constantly on hiding who you are, pushing
yourself away, pushing the pain and the
humiliation away, meditating on oneness, trying
to outdo everyone else in the field in holiness
and oneness and not being self centred and so
on. Once this emotional self punishment that
most healers and spiritual workers put
themselves through has been going on for a
decade or even if it’s only a year, you will
understand how hard it is to let go of it. Let
go of punishing yourself and finally accept that
you are the most beautiful creature in
existence.

It is hard to let go for many reasons, maybe you
don’t want to admit that you are being used,
maybe you don’t want to get up on your feet
again because then you have to stop being
carried around by those feeding you up to be
slaughtered. Maybe it just feels so good that
someone finally likes you, that even if the
person only likes you for a fraction of a second
when they are feeding from your energies, it
still feels so good. There are many reasons not
all that different from the reasons people can’t
get away from abusive relationships, or
governments or religions. That in this world
where so little truly feels good, the best
pleasure is when someone tells you, you have
been a good person, a good boy/girl. That is why
what I say will undoubtedly anger many. It is
hard to let go of rope that burns your hands
when it is the thing that is holding you in the
air, even if the ground is only an inch away. Of
course there are genuine points of disagreement
as well and I have no desire in labelling them
all as this. Yet this is what had to be said,
you can hate this book, you can burn it, you can
even burn me. Once I have written this book I
will have my peace.

I know that the words in this book will travel
for an eternity expanding in all directions at
the speed of light. The existence of the
universe is the best testament to your
existence. If you could have a fast enough way
of transportation and go a light year away from
the earth, and a powerful enough way of
observing you could see what it was like a year
in the past. In a trillion years from now the
light that this book is reflecting will still
travel through space, a glimmer of light amongst
all those other memories. You want to find the
akashic records, then open your eyes and look
around. Everything that ever has happened or
ever will happen in the universe is stored in
the light that it emits, this information and
this light can never be destroyed. That is why
black holes cause such a headache for scientist.
The information (light) that they store can
never vanish, it is still in there in some form.
Perhaps you can one day go to a light molecule
and ask it to tell its story to you. Of all the
places it has been and all the things it has
witnessed. We are surrounded by such beauty,
such unrivalled beauty that it brings a tear to
an old mans eye.

I wrote this about 5 years ago or so.

I generally talk with my higher self daily about what to do. We are both quite uncertain at this point but it seems to tickle us both funny in many ways BigSmile

Also, second chapter:

Chapter 2:
Who am I, standing in the middle?
(01-29-2013, 04:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh, your input is always so insightful.

Thank you, sweety. I had no idea. Smile

Gemini Wolf Wrote:Agreed that the veil is very thick here.
I may have penetrated it partially, I'm not sure.
Agreed that pure harmony is impossible to find behind the veil.
When I peeked through the veil, or partially through the veil I was touched.
I've been touched once with the unconditional love of Creator, and it was too much
for me. I just broke down in tears. I really felt it. Then I believe some positive ET's
had to put an implant in me, or it could be my guides, so that I wouldn't be overloaded
with this love. They had to close down my heart just a bit so that I wouldn't be
overloaded with this love. So that I can function in society.

I understand. When I remember this love and this light from the other side of the veil, I get confused because of the stark difference between this side and the other one. I am working on it, and I believe that I found a way. But it's been a real incompability between these two worlds for me so to speak, and it confused me greatly. I can function in the society I guess, but not according to those principles that I remember. According to those principles I don't function, but as I said, I'm working on it. And good luck to you too, Wolf. Smile
Quote:I understand. When I remember this love and this light from the other side of the veil, I get confused because of the stark difference between this side and the other one. I am working on it, and I believe that I found a way. But it's been a real incompability between these two worlds for me so to speak, and it confused me greatly. I can function in the society I guess, but not according to those principles that I remember. According to those principles I don't function, but as I said, I'm working on it. And good luck to you too, Wolf.

I have not been able to function in society for some years, in fact I have almost no contact with the 'outside' world at all.
To become a 'loser' in the eyes of others, especially in those of your closest relations is difficult. No amount of explaining will satisfy them that you are not stark raving mad. Most people are busy investing in 3rd density, saving, building etc, so for them someone wanting 'out' must have lost his marbles.
I can find it very discomforting to be in the physical presence of others - I discovered that it was a good idea just to 'split' from some folks as their energy became increasingly unbearable.
Someone once said " To be the biggest winner in this Game you'll need to be the biggest loser".

This has been difficult for me.
The ascension energies are however stronger than the gravitational pull that society has on me.
Initial signs of this detached view of society can be a lack of interest in current affairs and media in general.
(01-30-2013, 03:49 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I have not been able to function in society for some years, in fact I have almost no contact with the 'outside' world at all.
To become a 'loser' in the eyes of others, especially in those of your closest relations is difficult. No amount of explaining will satisfy them that you are not stark raving mad. Most people are busy investing in 3rd density, saving, building etc, so for them someone wanting 'out' must have lost his marbles.
I can find it very discomforting to be in the physical presence of others - I discovered that it was a good idea just to 'split' from some folks as their energy became increasingly unbearable.
Someone once said " To be the biggest winner in this Game you'll need to be the biggest loser".

This has been difficult for me.
The ascension energies are however stronger than the gravitational pull that society has on me.
Initial signs of this detached view of society can be a lack of interest in current affairs and media in general.

I'm sorry to hear that, Ashim. Sad I know what you mean by feeling discomfort in participating in the society and being in the physical presence of others. I believe that many wanderers have the same problems, more or less. It is this discomfort and un-easiness that eventually led me to re-orientate my seeking and as Ra put it, move my focus to the game. It's not easy and it involves a whole deal of continuing seeking in each moment, but hopefully it will be worth it. To become one with people around and with the society, doesn't mean, in my thinking, to become like everyone else and do what everyone else does, because I'm not interested in the same things that most of the people are. To me it means a constant attempt to seek the love of One Creator in each moment, and a constant attempt to share this love with others, to radiate that essence which is you. This is of course easier said than done. Smile
Quote:I'm sorry to hear that, Ashim.

As my guides told me recently.."It HAS to be difficult."
(01-29-2013, 03:18 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]There is another saying that goes something like: if you think you're enlightened, go and spend some time with your family. BigSmile

Good one Wink

Quote:But my belief is that it is in harmony that the potential for work is the most. It is in acceptance and love that we grow. Not shadow and disharmony.

I didn't mean to imply that a person should attempt to date someone where a connection doesn't exist, or where love doesn't show itself. It has just been my experience that in being involved with someone you may consider "in the dark", they will actually have a lot to teach you.

Quote:It is how it is here, but if you find someone where most harmony, acceptance and love can be found, and if you two are even like-minded, I'd say - this provides most potential for growth. Smile

It could be. We each sing a certain note. Perhaps there are notes that just don't sound harmonious together, and it's as simple as that no matter how hard one tries based on limitation. So maybe if there isn't a certain level of harmony in the first place, certain limitations will never work themselves out.
(01-30-2013, 03:49 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I can find it very discomforting to be in the physical presence of others - I discovered that it was a good idea just to 'split' from some folks as their energy became increasingly unbearable.

I hate to be critical Ashim, especially because you're sensitive, but in an attempt to help I'll ask that if one can't be around their reflections, is that love? It sounds extremely imbalanced to me. One should be able to look at another and see themselves. I've found that if one is aligned with the heart, you begin to see the absurdity of certain things, and can't help but laugh, finding the joy in a situation.

I have always been introverted, but as I evolve I'm realizing this introversion has created certain imbalances. Where I previously thought I didn't really have to interact beyond family and a small social circle, I now acknowledge that I very much need a wider social base for support even though I have a certain independence. I'm realizing that I love others more than I thought. I feel more of a call to go towards society these days.

Cyan

I like interacting with people, I just dislike that when I'm myself peoples interactions with me tend to involve pitchforks and fire.
How do they do that Cyan?
(01-28-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the so-called Veil has led to many consequences:

* it prevents us from absolute control of bodily functions (being able to numb out pain at will, for example, controlling blood pressure through choice etc)

* it created the partition between the conscious and unconscious mind

* it led to loss of memories

Nice post plenum.

I would only add one small refinement to this and say that rather than the veil creating the partition between the conscious and 'unconscious' mind, i would simply say that it *IS* the partition between the conscious and unconscious mind. Just a small item of semantics. Otherwise, people might get the idea that they are two different things, which is not completely in alignment with my perception of how it works. Tongue
@Icaro

I still tend to be fairly isolated. But that's how I'm comfortable being. Plus, with not working now, hard to afford the cost of gas to go out and socialize.
I can understand that. I'm trying to get involved with more community events.

Cyan

(01-31-2013, 12:02 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]How do they do that Cyan?

The way people always start righteously furious crowds bent on destroying other selves, by thinking they are healing an aspect that doesn't know its in its best interest to be healed, you know, same old same old.

The human race is a scary being indeed.
I see Wink

Cyan

Sure you do.
(01-31-2013, 12:05 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I would only add one small refinement to this and say that rather than the veil creating the partition between the conscious and 'unconscious' mind, i would simply say that is *IS* the partition between the conscious and unconscious mind. Just a small item of semantics. Otherwise, people might get the idea that they are two different things, which is not completely in alignment with my perception of how it works. Tongue

thanks for the clarificaton there.

I can always count on you and Siren for the highest expressions of precision that is possible in this density BigSmile
(01-28-2013, 11:31 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]* two seekers seeking together

A combined meditation really bumps up the energy vortex. The whole top of my head feels as though it is caught in a ventilation intake.

My findings of combined intentional meditation, is that it will not change my future, it will change the quality of my future.

This makes me think of destiny, and the consideration of what free will really is, and where this free will resides. We get to the planned destination, but the road there is full of joy, or not, depending on our choice of perspective. Our perspective stabilizes with conscious awareness, or can be dashed to pieces from belief.

Thank you for the insight. Sometimes intentions can be overlooked.
Pages: 1 2