Bring4th

Full Version: Children in this new age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if its just because I'm more in tune spiritually or what but there is definitely something different with children nowadays. I've always wondered why babies have always just stared at me wherever I go. I was always told tha I'm good with children at work but I always chalked it up to the fact that I also have a daughter.

Anyways, what I'm getting at is that now I'm upon this journey, I have noticed that a child's eyes tell much more than I have ever thought before. I have recently xrayed some babies who appeared to peer into my soul. I can't explain it but its as if there is a recognition of each other.

Then last night, I xrayed this 5 year old girl who swallowed a penny. As soon as I walked up and said hi, she just stared at me with the biggest smile you can without showing your teeth. Since my daughter is also 5, I was able to talk to her a about the same stuff that I do my daughter. During the entire time I was positioning her on the X-ray cassette, she just stared with this cheesy grin.

After I pushed her in the stretcher back into the hallways where her and her father waited for a doctor, she popped up on her knees and just stared at me with this look as if we knew each other and literally stared at me the entire length of the hallway as I walked away. The reason I know this is because I kept looking back because I had this most intense feeling of connection like I knew her.

It sounds really odd I'm sure but this is just one example where kids but mainly babies are just drawn to me and up until this passed year, I never understood it by I'm really wondering if this new generation of dual activated children have a much thinner veil
Well, if we've been clearing stuff at a more rapid pace than normal, a baby that hasn't had a chance to collect 'junk' will probably be clear pretty much all the time. In the case where someone is perfectly clear, they will look at another self and see the creator.

Same things been happening to me. It's fun.
Yep, must be because you are in tune spiritually.
no doubt brother. the new kids come here with a different consciousness. i feel that they see right into our souls. they can tell a fellow traveler on the path. so there is a recognition there that comes from before this incarnation .

god bless.

norral