Bring4th

Full Version: Psychedelic drugs and breaking through the veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure If I can post this kind of stuff here, if is not allowed please erase it.
I've been very curious lately on this topic since I've seen videos of people talking about their experiences with psychedelic drugs such DMT and mushrooms. It can't be a coincidence that on most of their trips they talk about these other dimensions where they meet these entities, aliens, where they can see bright colors and geometric patters in nature, how they feel oneness and pure love with the universe, etc.
Before being aware of The Law of One I was scared of trying any of these drugs mostly because of having a "bad trip".
More and more I'm feeling pulled to try these, but also feel that I need to prepare for it.
These plants are there for a reason and I think you can break through the veil.
I feel like being aware of The Law of One could make it more interesting but who knows I could also be drawn to a whole to face my fears.
Has anyone on this forum had an experience with such drugs and would like to share them? or if a friend of friend had it Wink
I'm just curious and exploring out infinity.
I took an interesting combo once that made me feel like I was about to die. Pretty nasty experience. But I wouldn't undo it if given the choice. It took me a long while to realize but it was the single largest factor in a huge personal "dis-illusionment". Granted I'm not any happier but at least I was able to accept that I had been unhappy.
Psychedelic drugs for me have always represent a tempting shortcut to accessing and tapping into sources of power. The Ra material even supports this....

Quote:"There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve."

Maybe meditation would give me the same kind of experience if i pursued it with diligence but it is so much easier to just take a pill or tab and throw yourself against the veil directly. When i was younger i used to read the Dune novels and i always liked the idea of a drug like "spice" in the book which for the select individual who was strong enough would grant them undreamed of powers whilst to everyone else it would be a poison. Later i learned this was actually a theme in alchemy

Quote:To the alchemists, of course, the symbol and its very meaning had far more esoteric connotations. To them, poison represented an agent of transformation, a vehicle for the reconciliation of opposites. And there is an alchemical myth about a poison which for most men is extremely deadly, while for the elect it confers mastership and absolute power. Boyd Rice- Vessel of God

Its clear my perception of psychedelic drugs as a means of dismantling the veil has always been viewed through a darker or more sts lens. But im sure there are plenty of positive ways of using the same drugs. Maybe if it was a plant based psychedelic vs a pharmaceutically engineered drug i might approach it with a bit more respect and positivity but havnt had access to those much

Cyan

It maybe one of the best or in fact the only way to really break the veil. Since it is one of the few times it allows your higher self to do what ever it damn well pleases to you since you can always say "its just the drugs talking" and have thus a clear way out at all times.

I wouldnt recommend it unless you're sure you can deal with what your higher self throws at you during the experience, since it assumes you can otherwise you wouldnt take it. Caveat here.

Johan

Namaste,

Why would you want to break through the veil of forgetfulness? It has a specific purpose. What you want to do with psychedelics is to take heaven by force. It can have unpleasant and unwanted consequences.

The farthest you can go by this means is the 4th dimension, the astral plane. The entities you will meet on the 4th dimension are not the ones to give you any worthwhile guidance. Rather follow the gentle route, via spirit, then it becomes a real experience, the other experience, which you are seeking, is unreal and like a show being set up to entertain your mind.

OM
I see use for that purpose as analogous to use of technology in Ra's hitchhiker analogy. That is, an undisciplined entity experiencing random flashes of self in an unprepared state. There really aren't any shortcuts to increasing one's polarity and work is prerequisite for expanded, balanced experience capable of carrying any real weight in service.

(02-03-2013, 03:39 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]The farthest you can go by this means is the 4th dimension, the astral plane.
The astral plane is not the 4th dimension. Here in 3rd density, it's an inner plane related to emotional body. Also the furthest you can go is well beyond the astral as attested by many shamans. You may want to read up on the subject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(esotericism) .

Here in 3D, the astral body/plane is only capable of being a shadow at best of the 4th dimension. So it is confusing and not meaningful to claim what you are claiming. In other words, almost all of the 4D information is not available due to our bodies and minds not being 4D. To put it another way, the 4D entity would have to lower its vibration to enter our "astral" - which is 3D.
What I can share with you on the subject is not my own experience, but my boyfriend's. He had been doing shrooms a few times in his life so far and he shared with me that the experience is absolutely incredible. On one of his 'trips' on shrooms, he saw the One. He saw all the people (in the place where he was) as light connected to each other, not being able to see their flesh made faces, he witnessed pure energy in motion (shaped as bodies) in all the different colors being all One, followed by immense feelings of love and understanding. Mind you, he isn't really spiritual (whatever that word really means). He doesn't want to meditate, or read many things, he just relies on his own experience and reasoning. What he saw and experienced gave him the idea of One, long before his 3D mind got an information about it from a philosophical point of view here on Earth. That experience was a kick start for him into these realms and I can tell you he doesn't regret it at all. All I have to say about it is - to each his own. If you feel like you need the shrooms experience - go for it. You don't know what awaits you. Don't let fear controls you, follow your instincts. Regardless of the outcome you will learn something from it, even if it's just a confirmation that you should never ever do it again. Good luck!

P.S. If you take them, DO NOT take any form sugar with them: no soda, no juices, no candy, no nothing other than maybe some relaxing tea (with no sugar or honey or anything of the sort!) or pure water to enjoy the feeling more.
Why are you being pulled to try psychedelics, among all the different methods available?

What are you expecting or wanting from the experience?

What are you going to do with this experience after you tried it?
(02-02-2013, 10:44 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure If I can post this kind of stuff here, if is not allowed please erase it.
I've been very curious lately on this topic since I've seen videos of people talking about their experiences with psychedelic drugs such DMT and mushrooms. It can't be a coincidence that on most of their trips they talk about these other dimensions where they meet these entities, aliens, where they can see bright colors and geometric patters in nature, how they feel oneness and pure love with the universe, etc.
Before being aware of The Law of One I was scared of trying any of these drugs mostly because of having a "bad trip".
More and more I'm feeling pulled to try these, but also feel that I need to prepare for it.
These plants are there for a reason and I think you can break through the veil.
I feel like being aware of The Law of One could make it more interesting but who knows I could also be drawn to a whole to face my fears.
Has anyone on this forum had an experience with such drugs and would like to share them? or if a friend of friend had it Wink
I'm just curious and exploring out infinity.

It will teach you a lot, no reason not to try it. I would recommend doing it with a friend or two. It allowed me and my friend to open up to each other about spirituality. Up until then we had both been afraid to talk to each other about it as we didn't know the other was pretty much thinking about the same thing constantly.

It's also a very strange and interesting dynamic tripping with others, much more beneficial to me now tripping with others then tripping on my own.
@AlkalinElf
Thanks for sharing your boyfriends story. I've been thinking about cultivating my own mushrooms from spores, I think it would give it a meaning if I care them myself before ingesting. And yeah, I'm following my instincts, I've had the chance to do it before and I felt it was not the right time, this spring/summer time seems like the right time.

@rie
Why are you being pulled to try psychedelics, among all the different methods available?
Like I said I'm curious and seeing what's out there, they have been made available to us and is my choice whether or not to do it.
I don't really know what to expect from it since I've hear so many different experiences. I don't think is a good idea to expect something from it, I'd like to let it take me wherever it goes.
Meditate upon it and decide if is something I should do again or not.
(02-03-2013, 10:21 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]@AlkalinElf
Thanks for sharing your boyfriends story. I've been thinking about cultivating my own mushrooms from spores, I think it would give it a meaning if I care them myself before ingesting. And yeah, I'm following my instincts, I've had the chance to do it before and I felt it was not the right time, this spring/summer time seems like the right time.

@rie
Like I said I'm curious and seeing what's out there, they have been made available to us and is my choice whether or not to do it.
I don't really know what to expect from it since I've hear so many different experiences. I don't think is a good idea to expect something from it, I'd like to let it take me wherever it goes.
Meditate upon it and decide if is something I should do again or not.

Sounds like the right attitude mate. Give it a go only live once Wink.
(02-03-2013, 03:39 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]Namaste,

Why would you want to break through the veil of forgetfulness? It has a specific purpose. What you want to do with psychedelics is to take heaven by force. It can have unpleasant and unwanted consequences.

The farthest you can go by this means is the 4th dimension, the astral plane. The entities you will meet on the 4th dimension are not the ones to give you any worthwhile guidance. Rather follow the gentle route, via spirit, then it becomes a real experience, the other experience, which you are seeking, is unreal and like a show being set up to entertain your mind.

OM
"It can have unpleasant and unwanted consequences."
so you are saying I should not take it for fear of having a negative experience out of it? this is like saying you should not live because something bad is going to happen.
This is far from being unreal and for entertainment purposes.
I respectfully disagree with most of what you said and I recommend you do a little research on this topic.
A good psychedelic trip usually involves a dose of fear. It's not a survival type fear more a fear of the unknown. It's the unpredictably and experiencing of new information that ultimately decides how much you learn while tripping. Where as a predictable psychedelic trip holds no value. My most valuable trip was and still is clouded in mystery, I went into a deep trance and although I can hardly remember what I exactly experienced as it was so alien or new to me it was hard to measure or record anything in words let alone in my own head.

I was quite dissatisfied with my life up until that point and was in the I want to ascend on 21/12 and get out of here camp. That trip really humbled me in a way and set my focus firmly on the here and now and stopped me from living in my head to much. After that trip (which was on 11/11/11) I knew there would be no ascending on 21/12.

Johan

Namaste

Nowheretoday wrote:

>>so you are saying I should not take it for fear of having a negative experience out of it? this is like saying you should not live because something bad is going to happen.

I am not saying you should be afraid, do what ever you desire, you have free will, and consequently free choice. I have so much to say to you, to share with you, but I would rather you find out for yourself, experience is the best teacher, and ignorance the best student. Your ego is pushing you to have an experience. Spirit, consciousness, the real you needs no experience. Do not use the internet urban legend and anecdotal testimony as your teacher. The teacher is inside you. The internet is a wonderful tool, but only that, it is not the truth.

Perhaps research would be useful in your case. Do research on the great masters and the saints. Find out if they used psychedelic substances to attain the level of consciousness that they were at.

Leave the other realms alone, you're on the third dimension now. This is where your focus should be, rather explore your inner realm, that is where reality is.

May only the best happen for you.

OM

Namaste
zenmaster,

Thank you for your polite reply. I admire your understanding. The astral plane is indeed the 4th dimension, but only for puposes of reason it is mentioned as such. In fact, there is no clear demarcation of spiritual levels at all. These are, in reality, levels of consciousness, and they are not hierarchical in nature. The astral plane is where most "people" (souls) go to when they graduate or pass on.

Over many years, and for many reasons, the astral plane has been romanticised to the extent that it has become a symbol or place of holiness, which it is definitely not. Yes, there is an emotional plane or level, just as there is an intelectual level, or the level of the mind. Also read the books of Robert Monroe, both entertaining and enlightening, but containing many elements of truth.

I have also tried shamanism, and the truth is, they also go as far as the astral plane, in fact, they are more concerned with levels lower than the third dimension, so I wouldn't use them as the finger pointing to the moon.

It is absolutely fascinating to discuss the world of spirit, because that's what we are.

OM
Three things after having researched, experienced shrooms and lsa, and having seen people who have experimented with all sorts of psychedelics:

(1) I've known people personally who went crazy (having to take anti-schizo drugs the rest of their life because they thought it would be fun to take a 20-30x dose of lsd after repeatedly taking lower 1-5x doses (not sure exactly how much, but she said more than one strip) in the past -I get plenty of mentally ill clients, and I usually like to explore the roots of the imbalance) by taking too much lsd or when they were wholly unprepared mentally. I don't think that effect is limited to lsd but applies to all psychedelics based on my reading of probably around 40+ trip reports on www.shroomery.com. Take a small amount when you are starting out, in a good setting (daytime, with a good friend as a sitter, when you are in a good place mentally). I believe Q'uo talks about psychedelics can blow open the aura and short circuit the energy body if not done correctly.

(2) You really need to get to a state (ideally) where you truly understand there is no such thing as a bad trip. First, do your research so you really understand that in low to moderate doses, these drugs are pretty safe. And even at high doses, the effect is mental not physical. Second, be sure you have a trusted supplier so you don't second guess what you are taking. Third, realize that there is no bad trip - most emotional healing requires negativity/bad/uncomfortable emotions to come out - so if you feel fear, horror, shock, despair, paranoia, during the trip, know it will pass and believe it is part of the healing - because it is.

(3) In my somewhat limited experience (having done these substances 7-8 times), it is amazing for piercing through the veil for short periods of time. Much like all methods of emotional healing, it merely allows you realize the concepts that you have in your life that are unbalanced - it'll show you the map, the destination, but the map's scale is of one mile. The ravines, thick scrubs, and foothills, aren't going to show up on there. Meaning, you won't change overnight. You'll be given a brief glimpse of what the destination is like, and a vague understanding of how to get there. However, it is up to you do to the hard, tough, work of going on that trek - it's not a panacea.

If anything, I find psychedelics useful for two purposes:
(A) to cause me to be in amazement of the universe for glimpsing past the veil is amazing (assuming the trip is not a totally inward one where your uncomfortable emotions come out). Doesn't necessary do anything long term other than perhaps awaken you to a spiritual reality if you haven't already awakened, and if you have then it probably just motivates you to continue along the path.
(B) when you are stuck spiritually and know roughly you need to balance something but not sure where to start. It can give you a glimpse of that destination and the general path.

I've used them to explore the concept of "becoming love." I only really do this 2-3 times a year max. Good luck into lala land Smile

Cyan

A bad trip is a trip you come back from the way you went in.
I highly, highly recommend checking out this thread, particularly starting at post #81:

Life on Planet Earth > The Spiritual Use of Entheogens
So is the experience of life after death similar to a good shroom experience, or is it even more profound? Do shrooms give the experience of life after death? Or is there a life after death drug?
(02-04-2013, 12:09 AM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]The astral plane is indeed the 4th dimension, but only for puposes of reason it is mentioned as such. In fact, there is no clear demarcation of spiritual levels at all. These are, in reality, levels of consciousness, and they are not hierarchical in nature. The astral plane is where most "people" (souls) go to when they graduate or pass on.
Having no clear demarcation of vibratory levels is completely beside the point. Following the Ra material, a "dimension" is a density which is demarcated based on its particular frequency band. You may want to read the Ra material to better understand the terminology. The Ra material is sort of the focus of this forum.

(02-04-2013, 12:09 AM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]I have also tried shamanism, and the truth is, they also go as far as the astral plane
Utterly false. You may want to read up on the subject some time or perhaps talk to a shaman who is a little more experienced working within the various planes.

(02-04-2013, 12:09 AM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]in fact, they are more concerned with levels lower than the third dimension, so I wouldn't use them as the finger pointing to the moon.
No one is using them as the finger pointing at the moon. It's simply the case that they have more experience in the various planes than most people here.
(02-04-2013, 08:40 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I highly, highly recommend checking out this thread, particularly starting at post #81:

Life on Planet Earth > The Spiritual Use of Entheogens
"The Law of One/ancient esoteric knowledge + entheogens in sacramental context = direct experience of divinity/spirituality"
The kind of info I was looking for, thanks.

Johan

Namaste

zenmaster, it is obvious you still have some way to go. It is evident from your absolute conviction about the Ra material that you regard, whatever they say, as the alpha and the omega. You are following it like a doctrine.

I have nothing against whatever Ra has to say, to each his own. A sign of some spiritual maturity is when you as a spiritual being start listening to your own inner teacher, which by the way, is your I Am Presence, in other words, your Higher Self.

Start trusting your inner guidance, and don't be too convinced about what you hear from other people and or entities. This is exactly the situation I did not want. People on a forum beginning to turn whatever teaching is shared, into a strong dogma and informal religion. Whatever I share, comes from many years of experience. Please go join a shamanism group and get first hand experience before you start rejecting what others are sharing.

OM
(02-04-2013, 11:00 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly the situation I did not want. People on a forum beginning to turn whatever teaching is shared, into a strong dogma and informal religion.
Well, perhaps you can learn from letting go of such fears?

Cyan

(02-04-2013, 09:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is the experience of life after death similar to a good shroom experience, or is it even more profound? Do shrooms give the experience of life after death? Or is there a life after death drug?

Yes and no. IF you can "hold it back" when you're there then it gives you a very realesque glimpse into the land of the dead. IF not, it will be simply the veil shredding at the edges and you're landed neither "here nor there" but rather, just shown the machinations of how it works and how you may manifest yourself with the power held in the mushrooms TO anywhere else but without focus and desire you'll just see "the machine" itself.

Either way, its kind of like having a new bandwith of thought enter your field entirely and having others comment on it. ITs a weird experience, or at least was for me.
some people meditate. some people preach faith and the lord in everything they see. some people read the Law of One and talk about it on forums....some people do psychedelics......

bottom line is. youre seeking to know yourself. knowledge and power are to be respected and sought to be gained when you feel you are ready. the biggest problem that i see with drugs is that there are doors that can be opened, which you might not necessarily be able to close. doors which you certainly might not be ready to walk through. though this doesnt happen all the time, and usually breakthroughs only happen when youre ready....well hey things can still happen and you might find yourself way out of balance

my best advice is simply have respect for what you're doing, who youre doing it with, where, etc. respect yourself and the universe
(02-05-2013, 02:31 AM)falcor Wrote: [ -> ]the biggest problem that i see with drugs is that there are doors that can be opened, which you might not necessarily be able to close. doors which you certainly might not be ready to walk through. though this doesnt happen all the time, and usually breakthroughs only happen when youre ready....well hey things can still happen and you might find yourself way out of balance
Are you speaking out of personal experience?

Cyan

(02-05-2013, 05:55 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2013, 02:31 AM)falcor Wrote: [ -> ]the biggest problem that i see with drugs is that there are doors that can be opened, which you might not necessarily be able to close. doors which you certainly might not be ready to walk through. though this doesnt happen all the time, and usually breakthroughs only happen when youre ready....well hey things can still happen and you might find yourself way out of balance

I'm thumbing up his comments from personal experience. (one letter typo edit)
(02-05-2013, 05:55 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]

yes Smile
A good starting point for any potential psychonaut would be Huxleys "The Doors of Perception".

http://www.mescaline.com/aldoushuxley-do...eption.pdf

Cyan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr1XDzBR2Ys When you find yourself in this state...
(02-07-2013, 02:10 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr1XDzBR2Ys When you find yourself in this state...

I love Phillip K. Dick's stories. Now there's a guy who knows a thing about opening doors that can't be closed again. Tongue
Pages: 1 2