Bring4th

Full Version: Spiral Light Show over Norway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
has anyone see this in the news?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...rrer=yahoo

interesting comments underneath the article that link it to project blue beam
Whoa! Very cool. I'm a little confused though, are the first two images actual photos or CG replications? They appear much more brilliant than the videos.

Suppose this is a thought form from the mass unconsciousness? Or a signal from ET friends? Perhaps we'll see more and more of this sort of thing as the veil thins?
I have seen it... now, thanks! It looks to me like, as they say, computer generated...probably testing out the holographic projection system for the phoney UFO invasion. sts are really grasping at straws now.
Wow, it's definitely very pretty. Personally I'm not sure what to make of it. I think it's ok to say "I don't know for sure."

However, explanations abound, and here is what Reddit thinks of the phenomenon.
http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments...he_sky_in/
The topmost post (at the time of this writing) seems to have the most "logical" explanation. And there are links to other videos and pictures of the event farther down the thread.
It has to be some kind of electro magnetic effect but if there is a natural explanation I'm not getting it.

In the article it's suggested a missile malfunctioned and spiraling out of control it sprayed fuel around. It would explain the spiral form but not the effect of movement. It does not seem very convincing an explanation to me.
(12-09-2009, 02:49 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]In the article it's suggested a missile malfunctioned and spiraling out of control it sprayed fuel around. It would explain the spiral form but not the effect of movement. It does not seem very convincing an explanation to me.

I had the same considerations. If it was a rocket malfunctioning in such a way that it was going in circles like that it would at the same time be falling to the earth, i.e. not levitating in one spot. Also, to my knowledge smoke does not radiate outwards so quickly and in such smooth fashion. And of course the rocket "smoke" would have to glow in the dark somehow.
(12-09-2009, 02:03 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa! Very cool. I'm a little confused though, are the first two images actual photos or CG replications? They appear much more brilliant than the videos.

they're photos - probably time lapsed images - if you look at them they're all different credits

but then those photos are soooo good, so probably pro photographers - makes me wonder if they were expecting to see something
Did anyone check to see if the Halidron Collider blew up last night? That thing probably runs under Russia at some point along its gazillion-mile route! lol

I am totally convinced that event is real, and offered by positive entities who are helping us at this time. A reminder to Obama that he needs to get going with Disclosure! (Obama is talking there one day after the event occurred)
OMG that is amazing!!! It's too perfect to be some blow-up or other man-made thing. Have we ever seen anything like that??

Same with those recent cloud formations...this is getting more and more obvious...more difficult to explain away.
My son just burst my bubble by saying the spirals in the still pix are obviously photoshpped (because of being crisply in focus). Sad

BUT he then admitted that even without the spiraling, the video footage is really amazing, and he had no explanation for it.
A missile? Ok they may as well have claimed it was the reflection of a submarine spotlight being shone on a snail. I guess they couldn't use the old meteorologist claim of it being a strange cloud formation. I guess if one was there they would be able to see it better. I may download and enhance one of the videos...

To quote one reader: I followed the light on google earth and found the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility hiding right behind the mountain range you can see in the pictures. It is just like HAARP
Here is a interesting spin on this....I will have to post the thread from another forum to show the Christian picture that is very similar to this light in norway...I couldnt find a direct link for the pic, but it is on the first post of the link....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread525539/pg1[/align]
(12-10-2009, 12:03 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a interesting spin on this....I will have to post the thread from another forum to show the Christian picture that is very similar to this light in norway...I couldnt find a direct link for the pic, but it is on the first post of the link....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread525539/pg1[/align]

Oh wow. But what is the date of that painting? That would be significant!

---

My hubby figured it out. He said, "It's obvious the aliens just beamed in to attend Obama's speech."

Here are some interesting comments:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-...ize-speech
the timing with obama is really interesting - however the "planned staged disclosure" might also be involve din this - so we wont really be able to "know" - but since we all create our own realities i like to believe its the good guys giving us a sign Smile

ayadew

According to my newspapers, it was a russian 'robot' for weather analysis. The russians quickly denounced this rumor though.
My guess is: No one really knows. People say: It was a rocket and that it was not a rocket and both have proof etc.
A more far out guess: Negative UFOs wanting to create attention and potential worship. (oh really! BigSmile)
Really far out guess: Normal weather phenomena (yeah right!!!)

In my opinion you'll have to be fairly into the dodo of indifference and media slavery to believe it's a simple rocket test.
To each his own Smile

fairyfarmgirl

It is a beautiful and inspiring sight. Whether it is "real" or "not real" is irrelevant. What is relevant is how your HEART feels.

Disclosure will occur when all the parties are in their places and the STS threats to Pres. Obama and his family are nullified. His path is to stay alive and lead us through this transition. JFK and MLK tried to early. This time the outcome is to be different.

fairyfarmgirl
One can't escape the significance of the bloody thing looking like a galaxy with a beam of spiraling light (dna) shooting towards us! You know the whole 2012 thingamabob...

Here's a bunch of good shots by the way.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...-spin.html

First image clearly shows the failed missile hypothesis won't work.. You'd expect the blue spiral to be broad at the end and thin at the point where the missile is supposed to be. The 3d shape just isn't right. The 3d shape gives me the impression of a cone with it's apex on earth more than a single rotating/moving point of emission.

So that would seem to imply someone on the ground causing the effect... Alternatively, someone in the sky is pointing at something on the ground.

http://www.epdlp.com/cuadro.php?id=2349
Here's a bigger version of the Christian painting. I note that the painting does not show any spiraling effect. It shows a circle in the sky and something that seems to resemble a beam of light. I'm not sure how significant that is. But I'm not convinced it's the same thing.

ayadew

(12-10-2009, 08:09 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]It is a beautiful and inspiring sight. Whether it is "real" or "not real" is irrelevant. What is relevant is how your HEART feels.

Oh yes.
I surely feel it to be inspiring, like a crop circle in the sky. It's actual intention can be questioned though.
I'll take it as just another 'proof' that we're not alone.
(12-10-2009, 08:29 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2009, 08:09 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]It is a beautiful and inspiring sight. Whether it is "real" or "not real" is irrelevant. What is relevant is how your HEART feels.

Oh yes.
I surely feel it to be inspiring, like a crop circle in the sky. It's actual intention can be questioned though.
I'll take it as just another 'proof' that we're not alone.

same here Heart

these lights are stunningly beautiful and inspiring in general

http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&q=p...CBAQsAQwAA
Whatever it is, it's beautiful and unusual to see.

A one minute animation on Youtube clearly shows the out of control rocket theory.

From that video, there's a link to an astronomy discussion forum. Participants there had some speculation about it being a failed Russian or Chinese rocket launch.

There were also a couple of comedians:
"A miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer had a mishap over Norway during a routine test flight..."
"I was very upset when I saw it occured in Norway - I was hoping it was a Danish Swirl."

I also came across a link to this video on YouTube about a Chinese discussion of a rocket launch failure. The rocket footage is from 30 seconds to 1:30, the rest is discussion in Chinese which doesn't help me. Anyone here who speaks Chinese?

Peregrinus, thank you for finding out about the atmospheric physics facility near the town. I don't know what an ionospheric heater is, but I see that the facility says they have one for "various active plasma physics experiments in the high latitude ionospher." I'd like to see if someone who knows more about rocket fuel and plasma physics could figure out if the pictures show some potential link here.

Moderators, should this thread be in the Science area? What do you think?
(12-10-2009, 08:15 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]One can't escape the significance of the bloody thing looking like a galaxy with a beam of spiraling light (dna) shooting towards us! You know the whole 2012 thingamabob...

My mind also drifted to the galaxy idea when I saw it. It had more spiral "arms" than does our own galaxy of course, but the connection could still be made.

(12-10-2009, 08:15 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]First image clearly shows the failed missile hypothesis won't work..

In addition, and one of the most interesting features IMO is the fact that when the "rocket" "explodes" it actually doesn't. It looks more like someone turned a light bulb off, but instead of instant darkness the light fades off from center out. Or another way of thinking, as if a dot of darkness started growing outwards. Not like any explosion I've ever heard of.

After thinking about this anomaly all day yesterday my thought is that it is 'probably' man made in some fashion, only because there is that second conical shaped spiral that would seem to be projected from behind those mountains. Maybe it's something to do with that EISCAT facility as Peregrinus mentioned.

Alternatively (putting my Law of One thinking cap on) were this to be created by friendly ETs, since we're not yet past 2012 and the lifting of the veil, by having that spiral point down towards the Earth and on to some mysterious research facility they would basically be offering their display with an emergency exit for those who do not wish to believe in ETs. In other words, free will to find a "rational" explanation is provided, in much the same way as any paranormal phenomena is offered (crop circles could be made by frat boys, UFOs could be secret government craft, or swamp gas powered weather balloons!)

Whatever the explanation, excluding rockets of course, implications are present. If it's man made, then there must be secret projects that are dealing with extremely sophisticated optical projection technology, or some other fantastic technology. And then we'd need to figure out why anyone would create a display like this, which may yet yield further implications.

If it's a natural phenomena (highly unlikely as it is!) then the implication is that we don't know much at all about natural phenomena. Sort of disturbing in the face of our sciences.

And if the cause is neither of the above... then the ET implications come in to play. I'll admit the timing of this appearance, a day before our greatest hope for ET disclosure arrives, is indeed interesting. This last scenario is my hope Wink
(12-10-2009, 12:29 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever it is, it's beautiful and unusual to see.

A one minute animation on Youtube clearly shows the out of control rocket theory.

This is just so fun to try and figure out! That youtube animation explanation is actually quite good. Maybe it is a rocket? But one thing that doesn't fit in there is that the spiral seems to be facing camera regardless of where photos or video was taken. Check out this link again, they've updated it with higher quality material now:

What we have to figure out is were all these taken from the same general area? Hopefully someone caught it on camera from anther vantage point altogether. Or do you think it might be on a satellite image somewhere?
The moment I saw it, this quote came instantly to mind:

Law of One, Book I, Session 24 Wrote:Ra: ...The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

Questioner: Could you state some of those?

Ra: I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

Love and Spiral Light,

3D Sunset
I can't stop watching the videos, looking for news on this, and speculating!

Ugh...

I keep getting this strong sense that it was a stargate, with something leaving. Watch the videos again and imagine it as a stargate. Doesn't it "seem" like one?

For starters, the "rocket theory" is total bunk! Have you seen a Bulava missile in action? They are all over Youtube, and NONE of them look anything remotely close to what was seen in Norway. Look at a regular Bulava launch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3inxOQTK_g

If anyone still wants to believe the mainstream media, read on:

1. The "lighted" spiral
What made the spiral light up evenly if it was only rocket exhaust? There's a standard fiery emission which in all the footage I've seen is gold-colored. Nowhere will you find exhaust that is smooth like the Norway spiral. Referring back to the missle launch, conventional exhaust is bulbous and similar to cumulus cloud formations. And unless the sun is out and shining, there would be no way that the exhaust trail could be lit up to the degree it was in the photos and videos! The winding light is wayyyy too symmetrical and smooth. The sun was well below the horizon.

2. By now, there are other videos of the Spiral on Youtube. Some of which offer some new angles. If you watch certain videos that captured the spiral, you can easily see the arms of the spiral pushing away from the center with perfectly-held amplitudes. And in close up photos of the center of the image, there is simply no rocket to be seen! The arms "connect"--it's not one source that is doing any emitting. Upon close inspection, you can only see a blending of the blue rays into the center-most arms of the spiral. Nowhere is there any indication that there's a "source emitter"!

3. While watching the video, notice as soon as the blue ray turns off, the spiral begins to diffuse along with the blue ray. And not only does it diffuse, it "unwinds" further! So I'd love to hear the scientific explanation of how the rocket was creating such a perfect vortex of air current that it caused an even more perfect unwinding of the remaining "rocket exhaust". There's just no way.

I'm really psyched about this, and I can't wait to hear what other channelers are getting from their love-based sources on this topic!

Steve
It's crazy huh Steve? Smile I agree the rocket theory doesn't fly. I had not seen the alternative videos, but I am going to.

I'd like to add that the fuel from the rocket is apparently two fuels because its two colors. This is unlikely but possible since the conventional explanation calls it a rocket leaking from two spots. If that is true, then the centers of the circles should be on the same path for both spirals. We don't see that. Also the small circles for both spirals should be at the same points and the large circles should be at the same points. But it's the exact opposite. And the gray spiral appears to be on a plane while the blue spiral is exactly perpendicular to this plane. Oh, and it's hard to count but if it's two leaks like the conventional theory states we should see both spirals having exactly the same amount of windings. The blue spiral seems to have many less.

When ever I'm tested people comment that my 3d insight is very good. But I just can't fit the image I'm seeing with a rocket.

You know I'm "on a popular rational thinkers" forum as well... Those guys fall for the rocket theory hook line and sinker. You guys keep revealing yourselves to be foxes Wink

If we look at events. The big event that has occurred on earth the last few days would be the climate conventions... Al gore uses a galaxy in the sky that reminds me of this Norway event as an image for his inconvenient truth movie. I don't think the match is terribly convincing though.
http://robertkodama.files.wordpress.com/...l_gore.jpg

Oh and there's the Obama nobel price thingy Wink

But the whole thing struck me first as a strand of DNA coming from the center of the milky way and pointing to earth reminiscent of the 2012 prophecies.

Do any of you have feelings or intuitions about this? Did you notice any further synchronicities?

A further thought relating to the current prophecies. According to some there are preparations being made for ufo disclosure. Could this be connected? Either as a sign in the sky to see how people would react. This would have been considered an event of extreme significance with potentially large consequences less than 100 years ago. We were apt to start major panics over comets in the sky. Right now everyone thinks it's cool. Alternatively if someone is playing coy, no we're not revealing because neither are you, a reminder of willingness by showing a fragment of what could be done could be employed as a persuader. This is of course complete and utter speculation. I'm just connecting my brain to my mouth bla bla bla Wink
Check out this vid!!! The first of the two vids at bottom of page. What do you think now? Awesome footage! Thanks Lavazza!

(12-10-2009, 07:37 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I can't stop watching the videos, looking for news on this, and speculating!

Steve, can you please post links to the best videos? Most I've seen are still pix, the authenticity of which my son brought into question. I did see some videos that still showed the spiral, so I know there really was a spiral, but it wasn't nearly as clear as on the still pix.

Edit: Oh I just saw the ones peels posted. Thanks! (Still would like others too if there are any others.) Yes indeed, you can see the spiral clearly!!!
Quote:Steve, can you please post links to the best videos?

Peels had the ones I was going to post! :-)

Apparently 5 million people could have potentially seen it that night, so I am sure there will be some more videos popping up on YouTube before this story gets crusty...

I'm surprised that more people aren't clamoring about it! To me, it's a precedent!

Steve
Until we get reliable information, I think people will read into this what they look for. I visited a site that discusses metaphysics and science and claims to have a Law of One perspective, but which I perceive as a fear-driven site. It was amazing to see the depth of fear. Their headlines gave these messages: Be afraid of the violent government that oppresses you; after all, you're a victim. Be angry about popular online services that violate your privacy rights; after all, you're a victim. Be terrified and hopeless about the evil elites destroying the middle class: after all, you're a helpless victim. Be terrified of those who misuse science for their evil policies that make you a victim. By the way, there was a spiral in the sky in Norway, just a bad rocket from those evil government, don't waste more time here when there's a need to feel scared about how economics and mass media make you a victim.
Any ideas what happened with that spiral light show over Norway?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hrWjkn_DHs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...orway.html

With all due respect to regular news reports, I don't think it has anything to do with a failed Russian missile launch. We don't know how to make a firework like that!

Moderator note: threads merged.

ayadew

All things are equally reliable. All objects in the universe are neutral, unpolarized, until you yourself give them meaning. Give them love, disgust, disapproval or forgiveness. Whatever you like.
I prefer to give love and forgiveness, amazement and inspiration to the infinite mystery that is all that is. Smile
These spiral lights are included therein, for if you love all you need not know reasons.
See this thread Wink
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=657

Moderator note: threads merged. Thanks, Ali.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6