Bring4th

Full Version: What are Angels?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm doing a bit of reading on what angels are, as I am curious as I believe an angel saved my dog's life, and that they are continually keeping me in good spirits.

Here is some info I found: http://angels.about.com/od/AngelBasics/f...f.htm?rd=1

Anyone else have more information on how angels have helped them, or what angels are? Does the movie City of Angels give a good view on them?

I sometimes wish God could have made me an angel instead of a human.

The only thing I question are the angels that talk about burnt offerings, as I don't believe God would want the killing and burning of animal flesh. But I don't know.

Cyan

Angels are, far as I know, "Angels of perception" they appear when you approach the "border of the self process" or "the edge of the cell" straight on. If you approach it at an, paradoxically, at an angle, you'll get the normal people interaction.

Angels have no free will because you know for certain they are aspects of yourself generated by two things, your proximity to the wall and your straight facing to the wall. Closer you get the higher the angels turn (angels, archangels, devas, etc)

So, if you are at the exact center of your being (see thats the difficulty with the proposition) and look outward you'd see nothing but angels and light.

If you are at a slight displacement from the center and look outwards you'd see something else, since you cant predict it with 100% accuracy unless you're near the wall or in the center, it has free will to move. Free will is only possible when you are not in the absolute center of everything. Paradoxically, understanding how free will is only possible once you've been "in the center".

My understanding is that angels work this way to ensure that they "restart" from the exact same position they were left off with in your case life to life instead of being artifacts generated externally (something outside of the self when reflected at the center)

Hope that helps.
Each of my chakras is an "angel". Some of us have "wings". Connection?

Cyan

If you look straight "at" the chakra, you should see the chakra as an angel, but if you look slightly to the side of it (imagine orbitting instead of straight away hitting a black hole) you should see yourself (other self) in the photon sphere (the area around the chakra but sitll in the orbit area of the chakra).

Do you know what i mean?

Aim to circle the chakra closer and closer until you get to the outer edge of the chakras equivelant of "photon sphere" and see what happens.
From this Q'uo session, in which the question was "What are angels?":
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0212.aspx

Quote:The hierarchy of the angels of which you have asked us is just as regular and predictable. You have angels at the level of Creator, and you have angels at the level of personal angels. You have everything in between. They carry responsibilities according to their hierarchy. What makes angels unique is that they have never left the vibration of the Creator. They have never departed from the one original Thought of unconditional love. They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

Angels are love. Angels are love responsible for realms in a hierarchical manner. There are those which work with your sub-Logos, the sun, in creating the archetypal mind and the blueprint for the densities in this particular creation. There are angels who are attracted to vibrations and flock to those whose vibration are beautiful to them. You may not feel beautiful, dear ones, especially when you are struggling, yet to those who vibrate in unconditional love, the qualities of one who is seeking to learn and to serve are irresistible. It takes a great deal of courage to persist in a spiritual preoccupation, and each of you is [very] beautiful to us and to the angels.

And from the Ra material:

Some members of the Confederation can be considered angels. But they are not the same as the "true" angels which have never left the vibration of the Creator, and which serve various functions regarding incarnations and harvest.
Quote:(19.7) The Confederation, as we have stated previously in these sessions, is composed of many of those in other densities, in your own density, within your planetary sphere, and within the inner or angelic realms.

Quote:48.8 Questioner: Who supervises the determination of further incarnation needs and sets up the seniority list for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query with two answers.

Firstly, there are those directly under the Guardians who are responsible for the incarnation patterns of those incarnating automatically, that is, without conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. You may call these beings angelic if you prefer. They are, shall we say, “local” or of your planetary sphere.

Quote:(51.1) There are those of three levels watching over harvest.

The first level is planetary and that which may be called angelic. This type of guardian includes the mind/body/spirit complex totality or higher self of an entity and those inner plane entities which have been attracted to this entity through its inner seeking.

The second class of those who ward this process are those of the Confederation who have the honor/duty of standing in the small places at the edge of the steps of light/love so that those entities being harvested will not, no matter how confused or unable to make contact with their higher self, stumble and fall away for any reason other than the strength of the light.

And maybe you can be an angel, Gemini. Wink
(from that same Q'uo sessionSmile
Quote:There is another class of angels that is indeed angelic and yet [these angels] have had incarnations. Those are the entities who have chosen to be angels but were not angels from the Creator. Yet between incarnations it became apparent to these souls that the work that they wished to do was angelic. And so these entities were incarnated and lived for a short time on this terrestrial ball you call Earth. And then, seemingly far before their time, they were taken. Instead of moving into the healing of the incarnation and the choosing of another incarnation, these particular entities move into the angelic realm. They are able to become angels because of their innocence within incarnation. These little ones are especially fond of those whose hearts are open and are very grateful to rest in that open heart that will accept them.

Although I get the feeling that Q'uo might be talking about very young children here.
My life has been anything but angelic. I don't think it's talking about me. I agree with you about young children. Really only they could be innocent. Or some with certain mental disorders could also be considered innocent. I had wanted before to be an angel, I wanted to really bad. But I think I've failed many tests, and I couldn't maintain what it would take to be one. So I'm just an ordinary guy. Not knowing if I'm even a wanderer. I can hope that I am. Another incarnation on an Earth-like planet in 3D again would just be tragic for me. I'm trying. I'm really trying.
If you're talking about that ridiculously sappy movie that Nicholas cage ruined just like every movie he's in then no, I don't think that's a good interpretation of angels lol
My own definition of angels is robots powered by love. No free will so you need to ask them to do anything.
umm
you mr furry you always end up wishing you were anyone else and anything else other than what you are now

but you came here to be this person now
and not any other person in another now, at least for this portion of your infinity.

why not just be happy with where you are, grateful for the plants and animals around you that come to grace you with their presence.

all the bugs and fauna, the weather, everything life gives you to keep you living. at this moment.
there is so much beauty in the now than there is anywhere else. just allow yourself to let go and see it. and just be

it doesn't matter if your life wasn't angelic god damnit.
what matters is how you choose to feel about it all

do you look at your past with contempt or with love?

i read your posts everyday.. c'mon gemini wolf, get out of it.

Cyan

What matters is not if your life is angelic, but if you accept angels into your life. I maybe a a****** of colossal magnitude to more than a few people, but since I have nothing against angels or demons or spirits or what the heck ever hanging around and just doing their thing, I see the weirdest stuff every day. It makes me feel blessed.

Its not how full of love your life is, but rather, if you are willing to accept love just hanging around and doodling. Smile
(02-06-2013, 09:12 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ](from that same Q'uo sessionSmile
Quote:There is another class of angels that is indeed angelic and yet [these angels] have had incarnations. Those are the entities who have chosen to be angels but were not angels from the Creator. Yet between incarnations it became apparent to these souls that the work that they wished to do was angelic. And so these entities were incarnated and lived for a short time on this terrestrial ball you call Earth. And then, seemingly far before their time, they were taken. Instead of moving into the healing of the incarnation and the choosing of another incarnation, these particular entities move into the angelic realm. They are able to become angels because of their innocence within incarnation. These little ones are especially fond of those whose hearts are open and are very grateful to rest in that open heart that will accept them.

Although I get the feeling that Q'uo might be talking about very young children here.

Is there anything to imply "human" incarnated?

Cyan

Oooooh boy, the stuff I could tell you guys about angels, the stuff I could tell.

*smile* But then, you'd have to die. BigSmile (God i hope someone gets this)
the biggest misconception is that angels could have been 3d souls
angels are just souls that never incarnate into reality and stay in the spiritual

i don't know why they are called with such high reverence. they are no better or worse than you or me. they may be pure or need to be so that they may be more with the Law of One, but everything they can do you can do when you are not incarnate.

angels ets, spirits, all are sparks of the one creator. all are simply sparks. of the one.

Cyan

I had a really good response to it, then i lost it.