Bring4th

Full Version: Any more info as to the reason for mass extinction events?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is only this communication in regards to the dinosaur in the Ra material and I was curious if subsequent channelings may have touched on it or any other mass extinction event and the reasons for them.

30.6 Questioner: Thank you. I don’t wish to cover ground that we have covered before but it sometimes is helpful to restate these concepts for complete clarity since words are a poor tool for what we do.

Just as a passing point, I was wondering, in— on this planet during the second density I believe there was habitation at the same time/space of bipedal entities and what we call the dinosaurs. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

30.8 Questioner: I see. A news program I saw a couple of weeks ago raised the question of why the dinosaurs vanished, you might say, from our planet suddenly. I know this is unimportant, but I just wondered what the reason was.

Ra: I am Ra. These entities could not feed their body complexes.

Now I'm gonna assume that they couldn't feed their bodies due to an event such as an asteroid causing their source of food to disappear but they never delve any deeper as to the actual reason that they couldn't feed themselves or the reason why it happened.