Bring4th

Full Version: Game discussion - formula for polarity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
continuing with LOO game

formula for polarity:

scale:
100% <--------------- 0% --------------> 100%

formula is:
each action has polarity. more STO actions increase polarity. STS actions decrease polarity -

could i say, each action is 0.05%, selfless multiplier is x2.

e.g., think of someone could increase polarity by 0.005%.
e.g., think of someone without anything in return could increase polarity by 0.01%.

do you think 0.005%, 0.01% would be appropriate? i think this number is quite close to real world in sense you have to make great effort be truly STO

[sorry if this discussion is getting seriously off-topic.
i'm trying to find mathematical formula for polarity to use.]
I believe there are two ways to go about achieving the ability to ascend:

1) Gain polarity by actions/ deeds one way or the other without consciously making a choice.
2) Consciously making the choice. By what Ra said, all could all ascend, even in the final hours, if all made the choice. I think in this way, all can be changed in an instant, but it is a monumental leap of faith for the veiled mbs complex, that is by odds far too great to make.

To quote Ra:
Quote:Ra: Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

I think the difficult part of the game is the "veil". How do you make the game which, when beginning, seems to make no sense, no purpose, allows total free will, yet obtains a result? Once a person reads the LOO, they understand and make the conscious decision. For those that do not read it; they do their work without the higher understanding, on faith alone.
hi,

game-play is not finalized -

idea is:

you wake up in medieval village, not knowing who you are, searching for your destiny.

you find yourself carrying piece of wood with 7 magic colors, those 7 magic colors dictate actions you can do.

there are items, animals and people strategically placed to help understand polarity. people would give hints what to do, or sometimes spread disinformation.

game progresses by doing certain tasks.
I see the L/L Research material discuss polarity on a 0 to 100% scale.
0 is totallly self-absorbed, seeing others as tools to manipulate for one's self regardless of the cost to others.
100 is totally radiant in service to others, regardless of the cost to one's self.
Typical human starts at 25.
Harvestable for STS is 5 or less.
Harvestable for STO is 51 or more.
It is possible to reverse the scale, eg. 5% STO (5% considerate) is the same as 95% STS (almost completely selfish) but that could quickly get confusing.

Did you see my other post about a delay?

Random time delay between action and change in score.
As life continues, as polarity increases (closer to either extreme), and I'd add, as more same-polarity-direction acts are done in a row or over a period of time, the maximum random time delay is reduced. In other words, the more consistently you act, the more expeditiously you get results.

I agree with Peregrinus that it would be nice to have some "skip ahead" feature - what comes to mind is that in the TV show Wheel of Fortune, players can quit guessing letters for free and instead buy a vowel, or guess the phrase. But I have no idea how or whether your game could include such a provision.
Carrying a stick with colors... BURN THE WITCH!!!
more observations

- virtual people in virtual world don't know anything about "witch". you can suppose it is like 3rd Density, where in order to be part of this game, you have to "forget" about current reality.

- virtual people can hurt or aid your virtual character, but they cannot hurt you in real life

i'll think of improvements towards representing 7 chakras, like 7 bar graphs instead.
questioner,
you raised some interesting points

i'll post it as new topic instead
formula is tweaked as:

Polarity =
(STO [times in 1 day] / STS [times in 1 day]) %