Bring4th

Full Version: Intelligent Infinity, Intelligent Energy, Infinite Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are a handful of occasions where Ra uses the expression Infinite Intelligence in place of the more familiar intelligent infinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=i...e&l=30&o=r

this is made clear in a passage here:

Quote:54.31 Again, the violet emanation is, in this context, a resource from which, through indigo, intelligent infinity may be contacted. The radiation thereof will not be violet ray but rather green, blue, or indigo depending upon the nature of the type of intelligence which infinity has brought through into discernible energy.

The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

so what we have is the infinite intelligence being brought through the gateway (indigo center), and then drawn downwards to the blue ray center or green ray center to do 'work'. Or it can stay at the indigo center as some sort of psychic ability or energy.
So what are your thoughts on the subject?
well, I've been working with mind primarily up to now, and this gives me a way of understanding how to connect energy.

I was already doing so via this exercise: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=49#6

but this makes the drawing down from the crown center more explicit and more directed.
(02-10-2013, 07:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I was already doing so via this exercise: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=49#6
You do realize that that "exercise" is a consequence of "living"?
(02-10-2013, 12:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2013, 07:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I was already doing so via this exercise: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=49#6
You do realize that that "exercise" is a consequence of "living"?

indeed this is so, so we have just to keep on living Tongue
what did jesus and all those other ppl sts or sto achieve when they reached intelligent infinity

They were able to shape their lives, and lead the lives of many others through their actions.

They were able to hone their intent, along with the unblocking of many other chakras, involving communication, action, after the thought or intent.

They were able to control, and or inspire others with the same clarity of will.

So in other words, infinite intelligence, is infinite love it is infinite knowingness, or just love.

Intelligent infinity is using all of the lessons learned from each unblocked chakra to create an action that reaches infinite possibilities, when not hindered by your own expectation (blockage), not guided by your ego(blockage), guided with love in mind to see and reach out and see the love in others in all forms. to recognize that, break that social barrier threshold, and touch the hearts of the masses.

That is intelligent infinity. Like of one of all of a sudden becoming sucessful at teaching or spreading the Law of One. and teaching millions.. would be to penetrate intelligent infinity in one sense.
I've also experienced that bringing in the 'light' from the Polaris (source above the head) into the indigo center makes that energy available for use by any of the chakras. It's akin to putting sugar into your bloodstream; it circulates and is available for whatever purpose is required.

but it seems that a conscious act of drawing this light down makes it available.
I wonder what other enrgies could be drawn into the crown and redirected.
There is only One energy, which is Light, channeled into oneself it can be redirected into anything you wish.
Infinite anything is a hard thing to contemplate with a finite mind.

I'm currently settled on the idea that one requires an abstract framework - which ends up requiring assumptions (because we don't know what we don't have access to behind the veil).

As we learn we enrich our frameworks and seemingly have a better and better grasp on things (for ourselves) but these end up being hypotheses which are quite hard to articulate to other-selves in 3rd density in anything more than general terms - and we each make our own and ours are different to those of our other-selves.

Try explaining them and in communities like this you are relying on energy that is outside the written word to get the idea across. (I think I am doing that now - is it working? LOL). One hopes that the ideas resonate.

Fortunately Ra's incredibly precise and rigorous language gave us a massive boost in what is normally available.

On forums, it seems like-minded groups develop a lot of common ground in our "frameworks" (or are these Archetypes in Ra terms? - Or at the very least our current understanding of them). When that happens there is greater agreement and the vocabulary is enriched and it seems to me that when that happens greater seeking is possible in such groups.

I've assumed that as this forum is "Strictly Law of One" we can all engage in Ra speak and get some hefty concepts over in a few words, but I think Infinity is one of the hardest of them all - yet the most useful in trying to make sense of things.

Another tool we need to make our hypothesis/framework/understanding of an archetypal concept, work for us is faith. Since we don't understand everything, and we need to recognize that[1] (3rd density is not the density of understanding) we are basically working with the light available to us and making our moment to moment decisions on this basis.

When we are thinking in 3D more we feel limited. Yet, we learn from Ra, that we do have it all within us, all that intelligence, knowledge and wisdom - even the entire universe reflected as a holographic construct that is part of us - conditioned by the logos and the way that the archetypes applicable to this neck of the cosmic woods happen to be.

When we are elevated, and our minds appear to be working outside of the normal finite constraints, we can start to tackle the concepts that our normal elude finite thinking - and if we are lucky build some frameworks or conclusions based on that that we can use when less elevated.

---

What do we suppose the different terms in the topic title meant?
  • Intelligent Infinity
  • Intelligent Energy
  • Infinite Intelligence

Intelligent infinity appears to be the start point.

Quote:13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

Im only quoting extracts parts of S13 here
Quote: Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Ra: The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes.

The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

In 27 we get an idea of how to go from intelligent infinity to the idea of intelligent energy

Quote:27.4 Questioner: Would you define the word intelligent in the concept of intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall address the entire spectrum of this question before defining as requested. Your language, using vibrational sound complexes, can be at best an approximation of that which is closer to an understanding, if you will, of the nature of conscious thought. Perceptions are not the same as sound vibration complexes and the attempt to define will therefore be a frustrating one for you, although we are happy to aid you within the limits of your sound vibration complexes.

To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts. We shall attempt to aid you however.

27.5 .... Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

I take this to be the ongoing "creation", when a creator creates, intelligent infinity (infinite potential) is tapped to manifest energy, but it is itself infinite with no indivisible quanta.

For the last one, infinite intelligence, this appears to be synonymous with intelligent infinity. Whenever I see Ra saying this in the Law of One I take it as a reference to intelligent infinity.

Quote:4.23 .... I leave you in the love and the light of the one Infinite Intelligence which is the Creator. Go forth rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One. Adonai.

Ra says here: Infinite intelligence which is the creator. This is why I interpret it the way I do.

Quote:92.13 Questioner: The third statement: Just as free will taps intelligent infinity which yields intelligent energy which then focuses and creates the densities of this octave of experience, the Potentiator of the Mind utilizes its connection with intelligent energy and taps or potentiates the Matrix of the Mind which yields the Catalyst of the Mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is thoughtful but confused. The Matrix of the Mind is that which reaches just as the kinetic phase of intelligent infinity, through free will, reaches for the Logos or, in the case of the mind/body/spirit complex the sub-sub-Logos which is the free will potentiated beingness of the mind/body/spirit complex; to intelligent infinity, Love, and all that follows from that Logos; to the Matrix or, shall we say, the conscious, waiting self of each entity, the Love or the sub-sub-Logos spinning through free will all those things which may enrich the experience of the Creator by the Creator.

It is indeed so that the biases of the potentials of a mind/body/spirit complex cause the catalyst of this entity to be unique and to form a coherent pattern that resembles the dance, full of movement, forming a many-figured tapestry of motion.

What a trip Smile

I am enjoying the dance.
(03-07-2013, 07:59 AM)Anchor Wrote: [ -> ]What do we suppose the different terms in the topic title meant?
  • Intelligent Infinity
  • Intelligent Energy
  • Infinite Intelligence

Intelligent Infinity = Infinite Intelligence

Quote:Fortunately Ra's incredibly precise and rigorous language gave us a massive boost in what is normally available.

Agreed. So let us examine the meaning of «energy» and why Ra uses this term to describe the potentiated or kinetic phase of Intelligent Infinity.

Energy (n.)
From Latin energia, from Greek energeia "activity, operation," from energos "active, working," from en "at" + ergon "work, that which is wrought to work; action."

So it's really simple. Intelligent energy is literally action, motion, vibration; that which is at work; the kinetic phase (from Greek kinetikos "moving, motion") of Intelligent Infinity: the active, dynamic, creative principle of Creation. We may liken this to the relationship between silence and sound. Silence is infinite potential or Infinite Intelligence and sound is Intelligent Infinity in motion (i.e. intelligent energy). Following this analogy, light is simply sound made visible.
(03-07-2013, 07:59 AM)Anchor Wrote: [ -> ]On forums, it seems like-minded groups develop a lot of common ground in our "frameworks" (or are these Archetypes in Ra terms? - Or at the very least our current understanding of them). When that happens there is greater agreement and the vocabulary is enriched and it seems to me that when that happens greater seeking is possible in such groups.
As the limits of knowledge are reached, new vocabulary is invented as newly available concepts are grasped. In general, knowledge is a tool which may provide greater awareness. Seeking involves disciplines of will, desire and faith which may leverage that knowledge to evolve. But there is a lot going against that type of development in "like-minded groups", such as distraction, attachment, confusion, and dishonesty.
(03-07-2013, 11:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But there is a lot going against that type of development in "like-minded groups", such as distraction, attachment, confusion, and dishonesty.

I agree, the best we can do is try our best. On forums I have been on, I find these things go in waves - good periods and bad periods.
(03-08-2013, 06:52 AM)Anchor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2013, 11:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But there is a lot going against that type of development in "like-minded groups", such as distraction, attachment, confusion, and dishonesty.

I agree, the best we can do is try our best.
Yes, but that doesn't happen of course. Entertainment rules.
(03-08-2013, 06:52 AM)Anchor Wrote: [ -> ]On forums I have been on, I find these things go in waves - good periods and bad periods.
Where good merely means what an individual wants and bad = what an individual does not want, regardless of polarization.
(02-09-2013, 11:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]there are a handful of occasions where Ra uses the expression Infinite Intelligence in place of the more familiar intelligent infinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=i...e&l=30&o=r

this is made clear in a passage here:

Quote:54.31 Again, the violet emanation is, in this context, a resource from which, through indigo, intelligent infinity may be contacted. The radiation thereof will not be violet ray but rather green, blue, or indigo depending upon the nature of the type of intelligence which infinity has brought through into discernible energy.

The green-ray type of radiation in this case is the healing, the blue-ray the communication and inspiration, the indigo that energy of the adept which has its place in faith.

so what we have is the infinite intelligence being brought through the gateway (indigo center), and then drawn downwards to the blue ray center or green ray center to do 'work'. Or it can stay at the indigo center as some sort of psychic ability or energy.

Is opening the gateway to intelligent infinity as easy as drawing energy into your indigo center from the universe? (as opposed to sending it energy from your chakra system, either through the root chakra or pulling down from the crown?)

If so, I'm curious to practice this in a focused meditation.