Bring4th

Full Version: Game discussion - crystal usage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how would you use / or advocate usage of crystals for opening chakras?
There's a message from Q'uo about that at http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0228.aspx

Quote:We are those of Q’uo, and as there is no follow-up to the first query, we would ask if there are other queries in the group at this time.

Yes, Q’uo, I had a question about crystals, specifically quartz crystals. When held in one hand a cool energy can be felt emanating from it. I was wondering what this is doing to a person’s energy field. Thank you.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The energy body of each of you is of a crystalline nature. It is sensitive in the extreme and it is easily moved by the light which has been configured through other crystals. As the energy body is developed through the course of an incarnation, where the energy body is strong it forms sometimes quite complex crystals that are of surpassing beauty.

The energy that moves through crystals such as quartz is light energy and, just like your energy body, the crystalline body of the quartz receives light and transduces it in certain ways and sends it out as a function of its being, not as an activity but as its essence.

While it is clear from its effects that a crystal is active, it is not conscious in the way that you are conscious. It receives and sends light according to its nature. When a crystal and a human being have interacted over a period of time, a crystal can become that which holds life, not of itself but as a thought form which is the gift of the consciousness of the human. And in that sense a crystal can become highly individuated. However, of its own nature it is as it is, whereas the energy body of the human is in constant flux.

The light sent forth in its regular configuration by a quartz crystal, then, moves into the field of the energy body and has certain healing characteristics which interact in a complementary and helpful way with those energies of the energy body which have become somewhat disorganized or weakened by virtue of there being a narrowing of the flow of the light/love of the infinite Creator through the energy body. Consequently, the crystal has a tendency to be a healing stone, as experienced by the person.

May we answer you further, my brother? We are those of Q’uo.

Yes. Is there any detrimental effect that could happen if a quartz crystal is used for meditation very often?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. In general the tendency of the use of the crystal for meditation is positive. We would make two conditions upon that totally positive effect. The first is that energy bodies, just as people in their physical form, vary tremendously. What is meat and drink to one energy body will be poison to another. Consequently, there is no way to generalize when speaking of the use of crystals.

The proximity of the crystal to the person and the duration of that time in which the crystal and the person are in close connection vary in terms of the optimal use from person to person. Consequently, we would encourage each who uses crystals to be fully aware of the effects of that crystal and to monitor the self to be sure that there is not an overdose, shall we say, of proximity or longevity of connection to the crystal.

As an example we would offer this instrument. This instrument may tolerate a generally offered crystal such as the one in this particular room, which the one known as G and the one known as L gave to L/L Research, with no ill effects whatsoever. However, when this instrument received a so-called healing tree which was made of quartz, this instrument found it impossible to sleep in proximity to this crystal in spite of the fact that it was much smaller than the crystal in the living room offered for general use. The intention of the healing crystal was such that it was not easily tolerated by this entity and to this day it remains at a safe distance from this entity’s sleeping quarters.

Do not assume that a crystal shall be helpful or unhelpful, but rather experiment with it and build your intelligence with personal experience.

The other consideration which might limit the usefulness of a quartz crystal in meditation is its shape. Often such crystals are crafted into pyramids, and when crystals are in this particular shape they are more powerful because of the geometry of the energy field created by the shape. Such changes to the crystal create a more powerful crystal. At the same time that power can become toxic if kept within the energy field over what in your time would be 20 to 30 minutes.

With those two caveats, my brother, the use of the quartz crystal in meditation is encouraged.

I put what I perceive as a few key phrases in bold. Given that it depends on the individual, I'm not sure that your game could effectively teach people about crystals.