Bring4th

Full Version: Meteor explodes over Russia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems many people were injured because of it. There are some good videos on youtube already

-——–
Formerly xradfl
Yeah, I was just watching some of the youtube videos, pretty spectacular!

Also, it should be noted that there is an asteroid that is currently passing by the earth closer than most satellites and that this meteor might be a fragment of it.
Although hundreds were injured I am glad there are no casualties considering that shock-wave was pretty strong. Imagine the frenzy if it were to happen in December 21)
Small enough to not be noticed by the early warning system but big enough to make it through the atmosphere. I'm also very glad nobody was killed.

I thought the same thing that it must have been a chunk of that meteor passing by but someone told me it was on a completely different trajectory, but I heard that second-hand, so who knows. It certainly makes sense in conventional wisdom since the meteorite struck within a few hours of that close-call.
Exploding fireballs reported all over the globe
In last 2 days exploding fireballs were reported on all sides of the world – Russia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Australia, Cuba, South Africa, Morocco, Germany, Switzerland, northern Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, UK…

I wonder if we might find that these are disintegrating over cities rather than random unpopulated areas? There is more behind this.Wink
I saw this posted somewhere and it made me laugh Wink

[Image: meteormeme1.jpg]
(02-16-2013, 10:07 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]There is more behind this.Wink
Yeah, it's called internet fantasies. Wink
Lol Rie, who's that supposed to be? :p
That meteor he's riding should be red or white hot on the front of it for a bit more realism.
But it's funny nonetheless.
(02-17-2013, 09:09 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Rie, who's that supposed to be? :p
Are you kidding?
Putin, father of motherland Russia

[Image: thumbs_funny_sadimir_poutin_vladimir_putin.png]
A good place to keep our friend Putin would be a spaceship in orbit around earth, well out of harms way.
Vladi (mir) put - in.
Anybody else suspicious that this might've been a failed military experiment or something along those lines? I don't trust anything that happens in Russia, and these meteor sightings have been happening more often over the past few years around the world.
Conspiracy about UFO shooting meteor