Bring4th

Full Version: Death, the final Veil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it seems, as 3d entities, that there is a lot of mystery and fear around Death.

for many reasons, this is warranted. Our 3d body doesn't like to be injured or diseased, and we do all we can to preserve the integrity and strength of this physical vehicle.

and, of course, if the damage is too great, then the physical vehicle becomes unviable and we 'die'; ending this current experience (and future opportunities).

but from accounts of NDE's that I've read in the past, the actual death process is quite effortless and painless; almost like switching your awareness from this 'body' to a higher level 'body'; it seems to happen instantaneously.

and, of course, we are greeted on the other side by whatever form will comfort us most; whether this be Jesus, a relative, or close friend.

Death seems to be one of those things that we should be able to erase all fears about; when placed in the proper context of re-incarnation and the body of literature around NDE's.

its funny, because even before I discovered all this alternative material, even as a child and younger person the idea of death didn't phase or trouble me in any way. There was just an inner trust in the process.

it seems that birth is a more traumatic thing than death!

anyway, what are you thoughts on this subject?
I don't have a fear of death, but hopefully the experience is different than the "spiritual" experiences I have had where I thought I was going to hell. There must be something after death to where the mind does not dwell on that reality so that the real reality can be one of comforting and rejuvenation. I just worry about the pain leading up to death, but not death itself. There's been a number of times where I was so weary that I wanted to die in my life. So I wasn't afraid of it. And when I thought it had come, I was thankful. But for now, I'm glad to be alive.
I have to say that after discovering this material, I have learned to almost welcome death. I used to fear it as I was staunchly atheist then to agnostic so for me, the afterlife wasn't something tangible therefore I was very afraid of death.

Now, I just hope that I've done enough to graduate but even if I don't, I at least have the comfort of knowing that I won't just cease to exist.

Zachary

I think death is not really a death at all. I see it as an invigorating and blissful experience, the big AHA! moment. The moment when one truly remember what this is all about and no longer feels the heaviness and constraint of the physical vehicle. I think the transition is something to celebrate and look forward to, for it is familiar to all of us.
Yeah, life is what's difficult. Death is easy.
We do not have souls. We Are immortal souls who have temporary bodies. Death does not exist. Reality is wise and loving.
I just don't want a painful transition. Or a painful life that leads to transition.
I was at a funeral of a wonderful loving man who after being on many medications got so depressed he took his life. He was a Christian and had a Christian memorial service. My wife was friends with his friends and was invited to sing for worship and then I played guitar with them. It was a super traumatic experience for everyone there. Like people were so angry and upset about death even though they believe in heaven. It's like death is a terrible thing. I stood there completely at peace and unmoved and happy for the guy, since now he gets to figure out his rough life/s in review and I truly know he is just fine.

Then at the end we played a song called "in Christ alone" and with my gnostic/esoteric understanding of death and the true Christ, this song held great meaning for me. "No guilt in life, no fear of death, this is the power of Christ in me." I played with a smile on my face truly knowing a guiltless life and being free from all fear of death. I AM eternal and there is no death only changes from one form to the next.

It is sad to see people who believe and have hope, but don't know. When one truly knows their identity they can be fearless of death and anything else.
(02-19-2013, 01:43 AM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]When one truly knows their identity they can be fearless of death and anything else.

Even this identity/ego is something that will fall away when we pass on, and a new identity of all our past lives will take its place. The identity we think we have is something different than truth. As we approach Creator at the gateway density, even identity falls away as illusion, and we discover the truth of who we are. That we are all things. So I don't think death is the final veil. Even the next Octave is veiled. But we wake to who we truly are upon death. So it's a time that I look forward to.
"Birth in the physical is death in the spiritual. Death in the physical is birth in the spiritual." ~Edgar Cayce
This topic is pretty funny because as wonderers we sort of can't wait to "die". We are excited to leave our physician bodies and progress spiritually into higher dimensions.

I've had lucid dreams of death and I've done nothing more than to welcome it. Waking up in peace.

Our consciousness is just another level of endless existence.
Hotsizzle, how do you feel you are a wanderer? Is it a feeling you get? Is it because you are attracted to the Law of One material, and are an active participant on this forum? I've heard some say and believe they will repeat 3D. I feel inside that I am a wanderer, and with over 60 million wanderers on Earth today, there is a good chance I am one. I don't like to say much more than that, because I don't want it to come across as strictly ego. Although ego would probably want to bind me to 3D for another cycle.

Personally I can only hope that I can welcome the intensity of Creator's Light suitable for harvest.

I've had dreams of dying as well, and they're always peaceful to me.

The Ra material says that very little work is done in consciousness in the higher densities. I wonder what takes its place then.
Quote:its funny, because even before I discovered all this alternative material, even as a child and younger person the idea of death didn't phase or trouble me in any way. There was just an inner trust in the process.

Same here and personally neither does aging bother me . As a child I would fantasize a lot about the spirit world and was drawn to it's mystery. Can you recall what your views, as a child/younger person, were on reincarnation?

"In all the earth there is no place dedicated to solitude. At night when the streets of your cities and villages are silent and you think them deserted, they will throng with the returning hosts that once filled them and still love this beautiful land. The White Man will never be alone. Let him be just and deal kindly with my people, for the dead are not powerless. Dead, did I say? There is no death, only a change of worlds". ~ Chief Seattle

1Love
As a child I did astral projection, but that's the closest I got to the spirit world, or spiritual topics. I wasn't very adept at it though. I don't remember what my belief on reincarnation was as a child. But I remember the world feeling foreign to me, like I was out of place. I did not have many friends, nor very many interests.
Gemini what you have not done?
(04-04-2014, 05:23 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini what you have not done?

I tend to get obsessed about what I like. Like when I liked Bolt, that animation. I drew him 750 times. It made me slightly better as an artist. I've drawn some furry art, because I enjoy the characters. And I'm obsessed with the Law of One, and spiritual topics, and energy work.

There's a lot I haven't done such as mountain climbing, or accessing intelligent infinity (I think).

Fang

I've always "known" of the impermeability of the self but that's what scared me so much when I was younger (and still does at times). I wasn't afraid of dying but I was afraid of death and having to go "heaven" which in my visions was a white, endless, eternal void. It took me an exceptionally long time to get over my phobia of eternity and I still deal with it at times. I guess this is where my approach starts to differs from most, I would have loved to for there to be no "creator" and all just be completely deterministic chemical happenings sprouting from a convoluted origin that didn't matter (and not had the philosophical inclination to explore even the ramifications of that).

I even used to pray to God, that upon my death he destroy my soul so I experience neither heaven nor hell regardless of if I had been the best servant of Christ the world had ever seen, just that I may finally escape existing, not because of dissatisfaction with previous experience but because the thought of experiencing eternity scared the pants off me. I just wanted to die, die forever. I thought maybe if there was no god I could just take my life now, but I could never shake my "belief" so I never went through with that obviously and am very happy I didn't.
If the Ra Material and all spiritual teachings and attitudes ever were just completely false I'd actually be pretty happy about it. And aside from all that, the important thing is we are human now and have the opportunity to embrace that, which I can't deny the Ra Material has helped me do.

This is how I know that my current approach to life is not a defence mechanism to the prospect of eventual death, as I was (and am) very willing to embrace death in the sense of "ceasing to be".

these days though I'm happy to live out the rest of my days, I don't want to leave this place any time soon. As for eternity, I try not to think about it lol

Melissa

Looking back it's nothing short from a miracle that this incarnation hasn't ended yet. Countless of bizarre accidents, and I often wonder what happend during the times I was unconscious due to these accidents. So I've been dancing with death a long time and I can't recall ever being afraid of dying. I don't think I've ever experienced more love and serenity than around people who are dying. When I saw my grandmother transition I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, you can literally see the spirit leaving the body. Seconds after her last breath she turned into a 'stranger', her spark was gone. But te energy in the room was utterly blissful.

Along the way I came to realize that I'd never actually commited myself to live/life, nor being human. But things changed, now I'd like to live this experience as fully as possible. Death being the cherry on the cake, so to speak.

Unbound

(04-05-2014, 02:21 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]I've always "known" of the impermeability of the self but that's what scared me so much when I was younger (and still does at times). I wasn't afraid of dying but I was afraid of death and having to go "heaven" which in my visions was a white, endless, eternal void. It took me an exceptionally long time to get over my phobia of eternity and I still deal with it at times. I guess this is where my approach starts to differs from most, I would have loved to for there to be no "creator" and all just be completely deterministic chemical happenings sprouting from a convoluted origin that didn't matter (and not had the philosophical inclination to explore even the ramifications of that).

I even used to pray to God, that upon my death he destroy my soul so I experience neither heaven nor hell regardless of if I had been the best servant of Christ the world had ever seen, just that I may finally escape existing, not because of dissatisfaction with previous experience but because the thought of experiencing eternity scared the pants off me. I just wanted to die, die forever. I thought maybe if there was no god I could just take my life now, but I could, never shake my "belief" so I never went through with that obviously and am very happy I didn't.
If the Ra Material and all spiritual teachings and attitudes ever were just completely false I'd actually be pretty happy about it. And aside from all that, the important thing is we are human now and have the opportunity to embrace that, which I can't deny the Ra Material has helped me do.

This is how I know that my current approach to life is not a defence mechanism to the prospect of eventual death, as I was (and am) very willing to embrace death in the sense of "ceasing to be".

these days though I'm happy to live out the rest of my days, I don't want to leave this place any time soon. As for eternity, I try not to think about it lol

These thoughts are strikingly similar to my own in the past, thank you for that reflection aha

Personality, death is what comes at the end of the experience of a particular form of the self embodied by a focusing within the greater or cosmic self. Transitional, it is like colours changing. The blending in between true-colour forms require the adjustment of vibrational spectrums within the self to accomodate the new true-colour vibration. Thus, whether it is red to orange or green to blue, there is a process, a perceivable continuum between the colours which is a mix.

I believe this is, in the terms that Ra might use, related to space/time and time/space. I am not entirely sure how yet, but I think it has to do with mind being time/space oriented and body being space/time oriented with spirit acting as a shuttle between them acting as a conduit for intelligent infinity.

In other words, when your consciousness leaves a potentiated true-colour form that form leaves an impression which must disassembled according to the laws of whichever density body is being potentiated. In 3D terms, this means decay and the decomposition of the "shell" or molt that is left behind by the being.

There are certain paths of Tibetan buddhism and I am sure other traditions which are focused upon the process that occurs at death. I, personally, am fascinated by the concept of death and am very much a graveyard dweller at times. I try to help heal spirits that are lost or are in pain and bring balance and positivity, as well as peace, in to the cemetery space.

As for my own death, I believe I will either know exactly when it will happen prior to its occurrence, or it will happen so suddenly and without my awareness that I will not be able to do much either way. That being said, it's not something I worry about but is indeed something I am prepared to eventually face in whatever form it takes. I am not fearful for judgement or am I scared of infinity but rather I quietly wait with anticipation the big surprise at the end while I live my life as fully as I am capable of in the meantime.
Death of the physical body, that illusion of physical matter in which we have experienced this illusionary world comes to an end. My view on death is one of magnificence and beauty. How eloquent is it that we have one physical body and when it's had it's time, we too have had our time. How we rejoice in the service of all the atom's who made the physical body possible to exist and thank them afterward for their service to us.

Death is not so much transformative as it is of a shifting of consciousness and awareness. We shift away from the restrictions of a yellow ray activated body. I sort of see it like we've been sitting in a lab starring down a microscope and inbetween two glass sides is this three dimensional reality. When we die we simply lift our head back up and shift our awareness back to the lab we have always been sitting in.

In a sense it's like zooming out.