Bring4th

Full Version: March 21, 2013?!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now, at the risk of reigniting the flame of those who wished for an "event" to occur around Harvest on December 21st, 2012, I thought it might be interesting to look at yet another date.

From remote viewing to the infamous Montauk project, March 21, 2013 appears far more ominous than the Solstice. The "end of the age", according to some, actually occurs on the Spring Equinox when those living along the equator will experience exactly 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of darkness. What's more, for those with an interest in sacred geometry and the like:

"The true procession of the cycle is not fixed at 26,000 years, but has a duration of 24,832 years, with an acceleration factor of 6.18% the Golden Mean/ratio.

I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter, and that is because the planet is now orbiting faster around the sun, and proportionally rotating or spinning faster on its axis. You will still have the experience of night and day, and years, but are passing through them much faster.

Back in the early 1900’s the duration of the cycle was calculated at 25,800 years. In the 1990’s it was recalculated and the figure had now changed to 25,920 years. As you can imagine, this anomaly created much confusion amongst your scientists, and to their amazement this has now been explained.

The final duration once maximum speed or spin is achieved, equates to 26,366.618 years. Please note the Golden Mean/ratio on the end of the duration. This is the result one would end up with when recalculating the processional cycle on the 21st March 2013

As you can appreciate, the harmonic equation of the Grand Plan of Creation, the cycle to end all cycles, can be very complex, so I will attempt to keep my explanation as simple as possible. The cycle will close on the first equinox, that is, the 21st of March 2013."

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...ttedPage=0

As always, there is crap to sift through with this, but, if your are looking for a diversion, check it out. It could make for an interesting discussion.

Could this be Harvest? Does it matter? Why are we always looking for an event? Is it simply in our nature to desire a quick resolution?

Or do we think too much?

Do we even ask the right questions?

What would Ra say?

"Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation lie? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought."
After believing so strongly/specifically in the Dec 21st phenomenon, I can no longer buy into another date/prophecy. I'm not sure when we will fully transition to 4D; it could be a month or 700 years. Either way, I'm ready for anything at this point.

I do find it interesting that Q'uo mentioned that it is a 'near certainty' that there will be a pole shift to signify the transition when the time lateral switches over.

I prettying sure I was thinking of this:
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Wrote:R: I have a question, Q’uo. I am curious about how the process of the time lateral rejoining the main path of Earth happens. Is it something that the guardians watch over after this straw poll that you have mentioned is taken?
We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. It is indeed the design of the guardians. However, it is automatic. Given that the energy of this planet is one which yearns towards love and light, there will be an automatic cessation of the time lateral, as we said, around the penumbra starting in 1998 and going well past the precise moment when the planet itself transits into a space/time position which is different in the emission of light it receives. It is automatic and what occurs is what you are seeing now where more and more entities have become aware that something is happening, that this planet is not functioning as it had been used to and that it is suffering from [humanity’s] uncaring ministry and stewardship of its resources. Therefore, the energy for a pole shift or some other natural kind of disaster cannot be ruled out to express the roughness of the transition over to the main line from the parallel line. Any time a fastmoving vehicle such as a train moves through a shunt from one track to another, there is a bobble in the environment of the people onboard the train. And certainly your people are feeling that bobbling already. And it will continue. And at its end, those who remain upon planet Earth are those who are at least partially capable of dealing with fourth-density energy.
I don't buy into dates either. I lost quite a bit because of believing the Dec 21 prophecy.
(02-17-2013, 12:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't buy into dates either. I lost quite a bit because of believing the Dec 21 prophecy.

What prophecy exactly are you refering to Gemini?
(02-17-2013, 09:05 AM)jws1970 Wrote: [ -> ]Could this be Harvest? Does it matter? Why are we always looking for an event? Is it simply in our nature to desire a quick resolution?

There are so many ways to grow and come into an even greater balance, that if one is focused on embodying more love in the moment, the harvest becomes irrelevant. Focus on the moment..there is endless catalyst available.
I'm fine with staying in 3d land and learning here.
(02-17-2013, 01:11 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine with staying in 3d land and learning here.

3rd density ended on 21.12.2012.
3D may have ended then but our consciousness is still stuck in 3D until our natural death at which point we can walk the steps of light to find placement in the most appropriate density.
(02-17-2013, 02:05 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]3D may have ended then but our consciousness is still stuck in 3D until our natural death at which point we can walk the steps of light to find placement in the most appropriate density.

Is that your own opinion or is it based on what you have read or heard?
Both.
(02-17-2013, 03:15 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Both.

OK. Please describe to me a 'natural death'.

I just do not buy the idea that I will have to retire my physical body again.
Being 'nuked' is no fun. It can take a while until you regain consciousness. This can be very uncomfortable.
I have no desire to repeat the 'death/rebirth' cycle.
I have no desire either to repeat death/rebirth Ashim.
The Dec 21 prophecy I spoke about was the Mayan prophecy. I thought it was obvious.
(02-17-2013, 03:19 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2013, 03:15 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Both.

OK. Please describe to me a 'natural death'.

I just do not buy the idea that I will have to retire my physical body again.
Being 'nuked' is no fun. It can take a while until you regain consciousness. This can be very uncomfortable.
I have no desire to repeat the 'death/rebirth' cycle.

63.13 Wrote:Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body. This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the thirddensity electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility. To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to thirddensity necessities.
We realize that in your daily illusion the events, the cataclysms, the mounting strangeness of the times in which you live, may well seem to be far more important than your own disciplined understanding of who you are, but, my friends, your seeking of that understanding is the only burden to carry in those days to come, for the more of your identity that you are able to fathom, the greater your light will shine in a very dark world, and like the great lighthouse which guides the ships to harbor and warns of a craggy rock and a dangerous gale, those within the view of your simple beingness will gain a kind of safe harbor until they themselves can begin to seek for themselves.

The days to come, my friends, are indeed a life and death situation, but these are the ingredients of which your illusion has always been made. That which is different is that the harvest is upon you. Prepare that part of yourself, therefore, which shall endure. Prepare not for catastrophe, but for joy; not for darkness, but for light; not for fear, but for hope, and never doubt that you are one with many, many brothers and sisters who share with you the hope of love and light for all of the peoples of the Earth.

I am Hatonn. I leave you, my friends, in the love and the light of our infinite Creator. Adonai vasu borragus.

Carla channeling, Sunday Meditation, April 18, 1982
"The days to come, my friends, are indeed a life and death situation" hmm... technically we all "die" at some point. so really.. does that matter? :-P If we die in the end anyway then why not just focus on making every single day amazing and take supreme joy in the life we have to live. :-) Hatton may be saying something like that already, but whatever. It bears repeating all the time to keep reminding us :-)

All my opinion of course. No need to take my words to heart. Do what ever you wish with them :-)

Conifer18
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Namaste

well.... all of us dying at some point is not opinion.. lol
(02-17-2013, 01:11 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine with staying in 3d land and learning here.

I like it here too. There is a lot of opportunity and work to be done.

"The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained."

Rather than waiting on something, if we are creators, it stands to reason that we are to put in the effort to create what we'd like to see. We talk about serving others, but how many of us are actively contributing to make a difference?

I don't do enough, but I'm working on it. I'd suggest that the harvest doesn't happen to people, but comes through such beings.

I seem to be copy-cating Ra..must have been a residual idea lingering in my brain o_O

"The overriding desire to serve others, bonded with the unique harmonics of this group’s vibratory complexes, gives us the opportunity to serve as one channel for the One Infinite Creator.

Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."
(02-23-2013, 12:54 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than waiting on something, if we are creators, it stands to reason that we are to put in the effort to create what we'd like to see.
If we were to rather wait on something, we seems to be the popular notion, what is the expectation?
(02-23-2013, 01:16 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2013, 12:54 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than waiting on something, if we are creators, it stands to reason that we are to put in the effort to create what we'd like to see.
If we were to rather wait on something, we seems to be the popular notion, what is the expectation?

saucers land, radiant beings step out hand everyone sandwiches and then tell them it will be alright.
(02-23-2013, 01:16 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If we were to rather wait on something, we seems to be the popular notion, what is the expectation?

Not sure if the last part is geared towards people's ideas of fantasy as Spaced pointed out. I'm referring to general notions of service..helping the less fortunate, sustainability, communal social effort etc. In other words, self-responsibility rather than blame.
Non-action (waiting) seems like a form of action, that is basically empty, but could give off an illusion of actually 'creating'/doing something.

Then there are many reasons given as to why action is not possible from the frame of reference people have thru own understanding of possibilities & limitations (creating boundaries around the self)... then attribute these limitations to internal (e.g., fears, mental health, physical limitations, time/space) and external factors (e.g., 3D, gov't institutions) that some claim they have no control/ownership of.

But then, no consideration is given to why these limitations were put into operation in the first place... foreclosing on alternative possibilities prematurely, and not taking the opportunity to discover/explore these self-imposed limitations, as well as discovering own resources.

Then there is reliance on channeling and mystical explanations that further distances the person from the gold-mine opportunity to know oneself. The most accessible solution is to seek channeled information and use these explanations to rationalize the existence and maintenance of the status quo (being stuck in one's own limitations) and the offered solutions (escape from this reality without much effort on our part).

And you still don't go anywhere with that because dates/events/channeled info gives off placebo effects that lasts for the short-term to cope/manage with these self-imposed blockages. How many disappointments are people willing to endure? Unless that becomes the 'norm' then we're in for more cycles of the same dance.
(02-23-2013, 03:49 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Non-action (waiting) seems like a form of action, that is basically empty, but could give off an illusion of actually 'creating'/doing something.
Yes, the psychological dynamics will continue, despite the lack of participation by the waiter. This emptiness or void is destined to be filled in some manner, because it must become a vacuum of expectation. The mind "knows" something belongs there, after all. And so it unconsciously starts looking for something matching what little has been made conscious on the subject. Problem is that because there was little or no personal investment in learning about the nature of "that which is now missing, yet expected to save", then what is adopted as being acceptable for filling the void must also lack discernment, creativity, investment - and we all must and will suffer the social consequences.
Kinda reminds me of the Wizard of Oz... 'If I only had a brain, a heart, courage'... The wizard gives nonsense, meaningless crap to fill those voids. In the end (after going through lots of learning experiences and disappointments) they realize that they don't need it because they had it in them, just not fully realized/conscious.
(02-23-2013, 08:57 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]they realize that they don't need it because they had it in them, just not fully realized/conscious.
It is difficult to imagine someone who even after having reached that realization of awareness, still rejects the resulting responsibility and continues to rely on surrogates, bufferers, and comforters. Once it's seen, from that point on it's known to be a fundamental principle operating all along. So how can that neglect of consciousness be appealing and also carry dignity?
Maybe they need your validation and acceptance. Maybe, still ambivalent or unsure about who they are, what needs to be done, and what they are capable of. There is probably some positive connotation they put to being reliant on surrogates, buffers, and comforters. Which could mean there is some other issue that needs to be worked out to become independent and 'mature'... like some developmental issue that keeps them attached to whatever object that gives them comfort?
The harvest is now. Many of you, my brothers and sisters, have the desire to simply ascend into fourth density. Yet, the third density body must be left behind as it will not be compatible.

We will all leave this current vehicle and then place (harvest) our selves in the correct density.

The shift is now, can you feel it? There is something that is different, time is going faster, catalysts are becoming stronger, thoughts turn into actions which seem to be having quicker, and more vivid, reactions.

For you to be here with me now is the proof that you have already made it.

Help eachother out, bring eachother up, never put another down. Be kind, graceful, balanced, and mature with each action and movement.

Remember, our current system is a monetery system based on profits and greed. Many are so distorted and habitually hardened by this thinking that for them to think of progress or growth without money as the source is nearly impossible. And yet, if the motivation was not towards profit for survival and pleasure but instead the motivation was helping eachother out as the primary movement then the pleasure of service towards others will insure survival and then the impossible is not so impossible. Together we can do anything.

Te Amos brothers and sisters.

"Adonai Vasu Boragus".
We are supposed to have fun here and now. Smile
(02-24-2013, 10:33 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]We are supposed to have fun here and now. Smile

I wish it was that easy.
(02-24-2013, 08:25 AM)TheInfinite1 Wrote: [ -> ]For you to be here with me now is the proof that you have already made it.
Common sense dictates incarnations occur where there is the most opportunity for learning catalyst. Since 3D learning opportunity is not in the least mitigated or inhibited at this time, and that being there are plenty of bodies to provide for the full spectrum of 3D experience, it's rather simple to deduce that polarization attempts by insufficiently balanced individuals are ongoing (and will be for some time until 3D catalyst is unavailable.)

kdsii

One thing I've learned from these dooms-dates is that they willl NOT happen. Why? Well, why would we want to be whisked away to another world, escaping all our problems?
This plane is for learning via intense catalyst. Whatever reason you may have to want to vanish from here and now us exactly why you need to stay here.
It's a time of transformation, via whatever means necessary - I'm of the opinion now that a sudden worldwide event or intervention of any kind would be opposite to what is needed for intense growth.
What if the 'transition' happens like how Jesus' supposed 'resurrection' happened? In the biblical story, there was no body left behind, but a transfigured and super-powered Jesus walking around instead. Maybe the transition to 4D will be the same for the first/few transitionals that actually achieve it; they just wake up 'different' one day. Maybe they "die" for a few days first - I don't know Tongue It would satisfy the quote that Parsons brought up earlier in the thread.

I expect a few other things needing to happen before any major shifts... unless there is some sort of cosmic 'on switch' that hasn't yet been pressed. I see the 'transition' as being a generational thing. At some point in the future, there is going to be a generation that will be characterized as '4D'. The quicker we can remove our 3D stamp from our children, the better I figure... Like others, I'm not putting much energy into trying to predict any of this stuff either. Also, baby #2 is almost here. Ain't nobody got time for dat!
Pages: 1 2