Bring4th

Full Version: Beleif in Wandering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently I've been feeling like a human rather than a wanderer and I've noticed more and more that all humans are pretty much the same, including me, despite how much I'd like to be different. What if believing you're a wanderer is actually a temporary step along a path towards seeing everything as one?
In believing in wanderers, we have to assume the Ra material is true regarding this. I do believe in the Ra material, but each time I've been seeking as a wanderer, it's caused me trouble. So I don't seek now. I try my best to be a normal human being. I want to be grounded in reality. So yeah, it could be a temporary step toward the oneness. Maybe we won't really know oneness until after we die. I don't know.
(02-18-2013, 01:12 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently I've been feeling like a human rather than a wanderer and I've noticed more and more that all humans are pretty much the same, including me, despite how much I'd like to be different. What if believing you're a wanderer is actually a temporary step along a path towards seeing everything as one?

Honestly, to me, the idea of being a wanderer only makes sense when we stop envisioning linear timelines regarding 4d/5d/6d.

It seems plausible that in order to cope with some of the struggles in life, one might need a more "exotic" background/connection compared to, say, someone who you see living out a life that is pretty much based on red-orange chakra based survival/war/reproduction/self-acceptence struggles.

But I do not see it in a way that Ra described it. I think that in order for the Law of One material to be brought to this "side" of existence, there needs to be a higher purpose. But at the end of the day, it certainly feels like that we are already in this TOGETHER.

And even if someone "just drops by", it pretty much makes for one cycle of a journey usually. It is not a coincidence that there are so many stories about Gods just going down to Earth for some beautiful woman/man and the idea of mortality, then being stuck here for quite some time.

Well, that is my take on it anyway, and I would not expect it to NOT change when I move forward Smile
(02-18-2013, 02:32 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]It seems plausible that in order to cope with some of the struggles in life, one might need a more "exotic" background/connection compared to, say, someone who you see living out a life that is pretty much based on red-orange chakra based survival/war/reproduction/self-acceptence struggles.

I agree, I still feel like I'm better able to cope with life's struggles and extract lessons from them than many people I know, I think that's the one major thing which makes me think I'm somehow different from most people.
To be honest I've never resonated with the wanderer concept, though I feel like I have met people who fit the label. Personally I find the term Adept more fitting BigSmile
I like to just think of my self as an Anomoly
Why are you an anomaly Karl?
After 40 days and 40 nights does one really continue to wander anyway?
I feel more like an 'adept' at spirituality than a wanderer most of the time. I'm pretty positive my mom is a wanderer though (while being mostly unaware). I am all things so the concept of wandering whilst being everywhere and all things is slightly humorous. Maybe a particular conciousness of mine is from elsewhere in its limited form but I am all things so I am from everywhere, including here.

Putting myself in an individualist mindset of 'me' being from elsewhere doesn't help that much for me anymore.
A 'belief' in being a Wanderer can often serve as simply a mask for an underlying thought pattern regarding needing psychological segregation, which results from a lack of full integration of the Mind. This is then projected externally.

A Wanderer, whilst yes may not be 'native' to Earth is just as much Human as anybody else, and must go through the same Catalysts and meet the same 'Graduation requirements' as anybody else.

Acceptance of this whilst a conscious recognition of your 'task' is usually indicative of a positive step and will allow you to be of service in a more efficient manner.
(02-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you an anomaly Karl?

Because I'm consciously able to break and refuse rules where society/reality dictates I can't.

My world, my rules.
(02-19-2013, 02:57 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2013, 03:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you an anomaly Karl?

Because I'm consciously able to break and refuse rules where society/reality dictates I can't.

My world, my rules.

But I know people who do that who I don't feel are wanderers, for example anyone with a diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder. I also know people who I feel are wanderers who are fairly complacent with most of society's rules.

Unbound

Silence speaks.
How is bending & breaking rules have to do with Oppositional Defiant disorder (ODD), and what does that have to do with being a 'wanderer'?

ODD is a disorder that has specific context based on specific symptoms that has nothing to do with being rule-breakers in the context of being a 'wanderer'. It's also a childhood/adolescent disorder and not for adults. ODD only happens in less than 5% of the population (in the US) so it's a 'rare' condition. It's often misdiagnosed, along with most of psychiatric conditions, unfortunately.
My definition of wanderer is one who steps down density, one who has "graduated", yet returns (density). This is not bound to any particular sphere either.

I find no connection with disorders. Not sure I would apply "reincarnation" if the entity was never "human" previously.

There is also the form of changes that take place when you choose to become a "vessel" for work. The consciousness mix can reorganize to switch with higher density energies of your higher self, or even the oversoul. So a person may switch from 3d to 5d energies for a period, without the actual evolution that we think about. Very similar to the "walk-in" phenomenon.
(02-19-2013, 04:59 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I find no connection with disorders.

What about this Pickle?

Quote:12.30 Questioner: [Inaudible] thought. Do many of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this third… Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.
Maybe the connection between mental health conditions and being a 'wanderer' is that the base rate is higher for those conditions that 'wanderers' tend to live with (e.g., depressive and anxiety disorders). That means that the chances of someone who self-identifies as a wanderer, has a high chance of also having certain condition because it's widely diagnosed in the general population. But then, if all qualified diagnosticians do a thorough diagnosis of all who have 'mental illnesses' I am certain there are many false-positive diagnoses.

If you're talking personality disorders (how it's conceptualized now), it's even more rare and misunderstood and misdiagnosed. We all can identify with these personality features without having the actual disorder (the 'traits'), and that goes for non-wanderers and wanderers. For Ra to say that they are prone to these disorders doesn't make sense to me unless personality disorder is understood in the more traditional sense.

If you took a checklist of wanderer characteristics I bet many people on this earth will be wanderers, just like anybody with a depression checklist or list of psychiatric symptoms would think they are 'ill' for merely endorsing a few statements.

So, how is this identity called 'wanderers' helping you on 3D earth? Eventually, like any identity, it has its utility then you move on once you peel off that mask.
@theEternal

I feel the same way about reincarnations. These days as I've been grasping the the Law of One more and more the ego has faded and I barely see myself as separated from all that happens around me. It also leads to a view that cares not about this form lasting except for the purpose of helping the creator know itself.
@rie, It took some time before I recognized the connection between being a wanderer and having a mental illness. I assume both are true. But I don't let it get me down. Medication helps. I am much better off than Carla, who has to go through many surgeries. I feel bad for her. In fact I'm out on disability right now, so I've got lots of time to ponder. I use my time to read Facebook or go walking. But I don't really ponder myself as a wanderer all that much. I guess at this point in my journey it doesn't really matter.
(02-19-2013, 05:02 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]

What about this Pickle?

Quote:12.30 Questioner: [Inaudible] thought. Do many of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this third… Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

This is a high vibration having a hard time lowering vibration. We know what lowers vibration right? What we define as "personality disorder" is not what I call a disorder.

If we say that 40% wanderers have a personality "disorder", and 99% of the folks in prison have personality disorders, does the common definition really align with the definition from Ra?

Alienation does fit a percentage. I would not call that a "disorder". It would be more of a disorder to be successfully programmed to 'want to be just like everyone else', yet still be strongly introvert/nonconformist. That would cause intense confusion of the type we would call "disorder".
(02-19-2013, 09:12 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2013, 05:02 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]

What about this Pickle?

This is a high vibration having a hard time lowering vibration. We know what lowers vibration right? What we define as "personality disorder" is not what I call a disorder.

If we say that 40% wanderers have a personality "disorder", and 99% of the folks in prison have personality disorders, does the common definition really align with the definition from Ra?

Alienation does fit a percentage. I would not call that a "disorder". It would be more of a disorder to be successfully programmed to 'want to be just like everyone else', yet still be strongly introvert/nonconformist. That would cause intense confusion of the type we would call "disorder".

Ra says "personality disorders, as you would call them". Naming them disorders may or may not be wrong but they need to be named something in order for Ra to comment on it.
But 'personality disorder' is a very narrow set of disorders - there are only about 10 of them.

In prison you would more likely meet someone with antisocial personality disorder (disregard for other people's rights, lack of empathy, breaking the law, etc.,)... While I think wanderers would be more inclined to be diagnosed (by others) as schizotypal personality for unusual perceptions (aka 'distorted thinking') and tendency to isolate themselves. The most mild form of schizophrenia.
(02-19-2013, 09:40 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]But 'personality disorder' is a very narrow set of disorders - there are only about 10 of them.

In prison you would more likely meet someone with antisocial personality disorder (disregard for other people's rights, lack of empathy, breaking the law, etc.,)... While I think wanderers would be more inclined to be diagnosed (by others) as schizotypal personality for unusual perceptions (aka 'distorted thinking') and tendency to isolate themselves. The most mild form of schizophrenia.
I'm thinking Ra meant neurosis in general which is caused by fragmented development of the "personality shell" here. It's fragmented development because the wanderer would tend to avoid the discomfort of addressing those (currently imbalanced) aspects of self which are being highlighted by the local conditions. The avoidance is due to a unconscious feeling of impropriety at how the planetary mind functions compared to the home density or with the 3D development under their native logos/sub-logos). The resistance to "going there" is also from genuine imbalance caused by insufficient integration of self up to that point. What seems to be "not-self" is thrown in the face here (hence the particular personal catalyst).

Here it's mainly about about orange and yellow balance and towards the end, getting into green balancing. While in the native density, those opportunities for lower-chakra balance did not really exist.

The schizotypal/schizoid personality disorders are examples of fragmented development from those with the INTJ/INTP types. It's a form of neurosis from lopsided seeking (avoidance).
My belief is that everyone on this site is a "wanderer" in one sense or another. And even the so called "natives" are "wanderers", cause did not all wandered from the Creator?

But in regards to the concept of wanderer as Ra spoke of it, I've been feeling both. One might be a wanderer, but when incarnated here, the wanderer is one with this planetary consciousness. And the consciousness is the microcosm of the Law of One. And what is this Law?

"You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

Heart
(02-18-2013, 01:12 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently I've been feeling like a human rather than a wanderer and I've noticed more and more that all humans are pretty much the same, including me, despite how much I'd like to be different. What if believing you're a wanderer is actually a temporary step along a path towards seeing everything as one?

I am not sure it is that important, but nevertheless I am persuaded that I am a wanderer. It started as a hunch, but as time passes there is more and more compelling evidence for me. I try not to be affected, and really do think that I am not so much affected by that. It provides an easy and comfortable hypothesis that fits the situation I find myself in. I no longer think it makes me feel special - though at first it did.

Being a "Wanderer" does not give me any license to act this way or that. The knowledge of does help with one thing though - recognizing and if possible helping other wanderers when our paths cross - especially if I get to help them remember who they are as well.

Despite the fact that I am a wanderer, I am Human. Not above, nor below any other. I like the Ra expression teach/learn. I have had the opportunities to teach, and opportunities to learn - often at the same time in an exchange that works for each. Often the learning is like remembering - and talking this sort of thing through really helps with that process.

As a wanderer it appears I find myself increasingly in the company of other wanderers. On forums and increasingly in real life.

So, I think, it is not a step, it just is.
Why place so much importance on this label 'wanderer'? All that matters is that you are here, now and it is by choice, whether you feel like it is or not.

It's all about your will to grow. Should you really want to come back to your native density/or climb higher than your current, you could potentially do all the work needed in 12 months. It could also take several thousand years..
(02-19-2013, 09:31 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says "personality disorders, as you would call them". Naming them disorders may or may not be wrong but they need to be named something in order for Ra to comment on it.

Belief that you are a wanderer is a personality disorder by itself. Like believing you are a werewolf.
(02-20-2013, 07:37 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Belief that you are a wanderer is a personality disorder by itself. Like believing you are a werewolf.
No, not really. It falls under the category of a worldview, where the available term matches known attributes. Whereas a personality disorder is the expression of a pathological condition of mind, typically stemming from a developmental imbalance of some kind.
If we look at densities and growth outside of linear time we exist in all densities simultaneously in a single moment. To have come down in density would just be an illusion since we are in all of them simultaneously. We could borrow consciousness from our more evolved self and higher self and imeadiately be considered a wanderer because of true simultaneity.

Quote:Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that an individual’s higher self is manipulating, to some extent shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog to move it through the lower densities for the purposes of gaining experience and finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it in mid-sixth-density with the higher self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The higher self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The higher self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.
(02-20-2013, 05:58 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Why place so much importance on this label 'wanderer'? All that matters is that you are here, now and it is by choice, whether you feel like it is or not.

It's all about your will to grow. Should you really want to come back to your native density/or climb higher than your current, you could potentially do all the work needed in 12 months. It could also take several thousand years..

It's also about knowing how to grow. We can have all the will we can have, but if it's not focused in the right direction, growth will be impeded. We could even go backwards. I've noticed this first hand. Trying will all my will in a certain direction ended up a big mistake. I don't know if it's possible to do all the work we need to do in 12 months. Baby steps are much better so that we don't go too far off course.
Pages: 1 2