Bring4th

Full Version: Radio Show IS on Fri Feb 22 NEED QUESTIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We announced last week that we wouldn't have a radio show this upcoming Friday Feb. 22 due to Carla's surgery, but her surgery has been postponed, so we WILL have a radio show like normal.

But, we have no questions! Would anyone like to submit some questions or discussion topics? Carla may be out for awhile once she does have her surgery, so now's your chance!

Meerie

I would love to know about her regression session with Dolores and how meeting Dolores Cannon was for her.
Smile
Thank you!
What is a method by which someone can determine their negative and positive polarities?
Greetings Monica,

I have a question regarding acceptance and polarization...

In "Secrets of the UFO", the Confederation are quoted as saying:

“This is one way of designating in your own consciousness who is of Christ force and who is of the anti-Christ force. You will see many, who will cry out that there is no God, come and fight shoulder to shoulder with you for peace and love and brotherhood equally for all men for all time. This is truly one who is of the Christ force. Yet you will see others, who profess to be of God, speaking words of God, who say that some are to be saved and some are to be damned. These you will know are not of the Christ light, for the Christ light speaks of brotherhood first and foremost and will defend the right of all men everywhere to share equally with their brothers.”

And in The Ra Material, they state that STO entities are depolarized by not accepting that which has been offered.

I'm having difficulty reconciling these two concepts!

I am personally finding it difficult accepting all of the violence, greed, artificial concepts of separation and oppression levied by the few against oh so many!

Can you speak of how one may reconcile this seeming dichotomy?

And can you wish Carla good luck with her latest surgery and a speedy recovery as is possible.

With gratitude.

Jim Kent
Hmm. I am curious with regards to the LOO perspective of the % breakdown of the current 7 Billion Humans incarnate on earth, and their polarization. I've seen the term 10-20% STO (Wanderers, 'new' 3D potential graduates etc) : 80% Unpolarized leaning towards STS (Incarnates from Maldek/Mars) being thrown around in a few places (Which would make the population breakdown "20% STO" and "80% leaning to STS" and was curious as to whether there is any further understanding/ clarification within the Ra Material itself?

That being said, the '7 Billion' figure is one that is relatively recent and thus there must be considerable 'new' folk taking these positions from 'elsewhere', which leads me to wonder who and where these 'new' folk are from. Recent 2D 'graduates'?

One last question (hah, sorry), I understand other channeled material isn't really discussed and if that is the case feel free to ignore, though I'll throw it out there anyhow as it's an interesting one for me. The cassiopeans talk about half of Humanity sharing one oversoul in a sense and that they are not in possession of 'true souls' but rather operate by mimicking the higher Rays and solely operating from the lower rays/chakras. They call them Organic Portals. This to me does mesh in with the idea that the majority of recent Humans on Earth are recent 2D->3D and thus are developing the lower rays. Though I may be completely off in this one.

Quote:[Image: op_and_soul_centers.jpg?w=690]

Using clues the Cassiopaeans provided, a clearer picture emerged that two races may exist, and that, once the Biblical gloss was removed, Mouravieff’s description was accurate. They were able to deepen our understanding by situating the pre-adamic race within hyperdimensional reality and the Matrix control system. Let’s look at four points they raised:

-The pre-adamic race serve as portals between levels of density.
-They are “very efficient machines” and “The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.”
-They steal energy from souled beings so as to emulate them.
-They make-up one-half of humanity.

http://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/orga...ss-humans/

Any comment from Carla on this?

Gracias!

Edit: If that last question isn't possible, is it possible for Carla to do a breakdown of the 7 Sub densities please? I.e. What each level is if one could provide a label for such.
(02-19-2013, 10:55 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[Image: op_and_soul_centers.jpg?w=690]

Using clues the Cassiopaeans provided, a clearer picture emerged that two races may exist, and that, once the Biblical gloss was removed, Mouravieff’s description was accurate. They were able to deepen our understanding by situating the pre-adamic race within hyperdimensional reality and the Matrix control system. Let’s look at four points they raised:

-The pre-adamic race serve as portals between levels of density.
-They are “very efficient machines” and “The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.”
-They steal energy from souled beings so as to emulate them.
-They make-up one-half of humanity.

http://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/orga...ss-humans/

Any comment from Carla on this?

Gracias!
If you have anymore informationon this Horuseus I would ike to learn more.
I thought Cassiopaeans were a 4th density negative social memory complex.
In fact this has been pointed out before on this forum.
I would be very wary of anything a negative entity says, clues or not - just my opinion of course.
As to the humans without individual souls - I would guess that these are beings of Lucifer.
Got a link for that Ashim? While I don't take the Sessions as Gospel and am aware of certain flags within certain aspects of the material it doesn't negate the information itself as a whole. I find the pre-03 stuff to be quite accurate, after then it it's a little Hmm due to various factors (can be found via Google). Regardless, I understand discussion of other channeled material is frowned upon in general on this site so I'll try to avoid to derail too much.

Karl you should be able to find the Info you need at the Source links on that site I linked above. There's some stuff on Montalks site here as well. Be careful as such information can be placed with the intent of segregation/separation rather than unification which one should strive towards when conversing with otherselves.
(02-19-2013, 01:40 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Karl you should be able to find the Info you need at the Source links on that site I linked above. There's some stuff on Montalks site here as well. Be careful as such information can be placed with the intent of segregation/separation rather than unification which one should strive towards when conversing with otherselves.

It looks as though it may be a ploy to "justify" Service-to-Self by using the OPs. It will require some thought to discern.
Is this for channeling or personal questions for Carla?
Wow! Thanks for all the questions! Now we have plenty of material for this week's show! Keep 'em coming!
(02-19-2013, 01:40 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Got a link for that Ashim? While I don't take the Sessions as Gospel and am aware of certain flags within certain aspects of the material it doesn't negate the information itself as a whole.

Truth mixed with lies=lies.

Quote:11.12 Questioner: Where are these three entities now?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.
(02-20-2013, 12:52 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.

I cannot fathom taking the Cassiopean channelings seriuosly, after reading that.
(02-20-2013, 12:52 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2013, 01:40 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Got a link for that Ashim? While I don't take the Sessions as Gospel and am aware of certain flags within certain aspects of the material it doesn't negate the information itself as a whole.

Truth mixed with lies=lies.

Well, not quite. I never insinuated there were lies but rather the % of Accuracy within Channeled material to be variable, as with all such sessions. Even the Ra Material doesn't rate at a 100% due to various factors such as the state/bias of the Channels themselves, and indeed I and others have seen varying quality of sessions due to the incidents surrounding Don. Again I find the pre 03 Cassopean stuff to be of high quality as mentioned earlier but that is me personally. The Seth stuff is slightly less than the Ra Material at ~70-80%. It is highly improbable to be a totally pure channel.

Again, not quite, for various reasons. What you propose is conflation at best.

Firstly, Ra in that excerpt is referring to the Cassiopeia Constellation, which likely harbors many planetary systems of various polarization's. The location itself is dubious and even Ra admits this where he states "however, these loci are not satisfactory". We know there are various pockets of STO within the Orion group so blanket a whole region of space as 'STS' is fallacious. And besides, parallel realities mean each of these planets can just as easily be a 4D STO. In some realities the Earth is transitioning to 4D STS, and in others have blown themselves up.

Secondly, the time frame. The seeming 'solidness' in the linearity of time is only applicable within this Density. Those of the higher densities are able to traverse freely back and forth and thus you cannot compare what Ra said in 1984 or so to a location of a source which present themselves of the same name. An example being that 4D STS Planet could well have become a 6D STO Planet; those inhabiting this of which went 'back' in time to transmit. Again it isn't as simple as a comparison and this is explained in the phrase "Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible".

Thirdly, Cassiopaeans themselves present themselves as 6D STO and not associate themselves as being 'actually' Cassiopaeans. This is where one needs to look beyond a name. The session in question: http://www.floating-world.org/cassiopeans.htm

That being said, discernment is and should be employed (The same goes for all including the Ra Material) and I was only curious with regards to the Organic Portals stuff and whether there was an equivalent within the Ra Material itself. If you'd like to further discuss please make a new thread or feel free to PM given the primary purpose of this thread is regarding questions for Carla.

Edit: For the record I rarely frequent their stuff and don't follow it religiously like others. I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding Laura.
(02-20-2013, 07:57 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Even the Ra Material doesn't rate at a 100% due to various factors such as the state/bias of the Channels themselves, and indeed I and others have seen varying quality of sessions due to the incidents surrounding Don. Again I find the pre 03 Cassopean stuff to be of high quality as mentioned earlier but that is me personally. The Seth stuff is slightly less than the Ra Material at ~70-80%. It is highly improbable to be a totally pure channel.

What are these percentages based on? What 'authority' has decided the various channelings' percentage of accuracy?
(02-20-2013, 08:20 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2013, 07:57 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Even the Ra Material doesn't rate at a 100% due to various factors such as the state/bias of the Channels themselves, and indeed I and others have seen varying quality of sessions due to the incidents surrounding Don. Again I find the pre 03 Cassopean stuff to be of high quality as mentioned earlier but that is me personally. The Seth stuff is slightly less than the Ra Material at ~70-80%. It is highly improbable to be a totally pure channel.

What are these percentages based on? What 'authority' has decided the various channelings' percentage of accuracy?

My own authority BigSmile.

It is possible to have material read 'scanned' and a % accuracy provided by ones own Guidance system. Carla did this with Ra as well. It helps separate the wheat from the chaff as it were and what is applicable to oneself.

I don't claim those figures as set in stone, and as I always advise those that personally ask that their own millage may vary.