Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted

Edit: Looking through my history? Know that I consider mystical concepts in a detached nature. I am not convicted to them.
(02-19-2013, 04:00 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I will admit I do not have a full understanding of the context of these energy rays but one time I was praying towards the creator/god/etc. and I saw a vivid blue and green swirling light in my closed-vision.

Would these be the blue and green rays Ra speaks about? I am going to pretend I know nothing about them: What do they mean and what is their context?

It's possible that you experienced a visual translation or representation of the vibrations that constitute the spectrums of energy transfer that Ra was talking about.

People experience blue ray and green ray energies all the time, they just don't realize it. The green energy, or vibration, is what you are feeling when you feel true compassionate acceptance for another being. Blue energies, or quanta, are experienced when you are communicating or expressing yourself in perfectly honest clarity (this is more rare but most have at least brief experiences with it).
I've seen blue flashes of light when my eyes were closed before. Maybe it was the same type of thing.

Unbound

Silence speaks.
(02-19-2013, 04:00 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I will admit I do not have a full understanding of the context of these energy rays but one time I was praying towards the creator/god/etc. and I saw a vivid blue and green swirling light in my closed-vision.

Would these be the blue and green rays Ra speaks about? I am going to pretend I know nothing about them: What do they mean and what is their context?

Here is what Ra said about the green ray:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=green...e&l=30&o=r

And here is what Ra said about the blue ray:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=blue+...e&l=30&o=r

In my understanding, the short version of these rays are: the green ray is the ray of universal love. And blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with another self, the first ray of radiation of the self.

Rather I would say that you had some visitors vibrating in the 'blue/green' (universal compassion/wisdom) core vibration say hello to you and to share their vibration with you.

Doing any kind of spiritual work alert a certain amount of 'unseen' friends to share their vibrations with you Smile

But it could be your energy centers also.
in my personal experience, i did not feel that my green ray was activated until i experienced my vibration raise in my physical body through working with 'kundalini' energy. the energies of both poles within me had met in my heart space only after i had finally surrendered to something higher than myself, and in that moment i was blown away with the energy that came through me.

it was that of extreme humility which is hard to put into words. i cried for a good twenty minutes. it was in that moment i realized that im not alone and i have never been alone. perhaps that, was the feeling of infinity....... i really dont know but speaking of the experience still brings a tear to the eye...... i didnt cry very often before then hehe Smile
Good for you! Expressing the emotion of gratitude with real tears is a sign of your opening to changes.

My thinking about those rays is that they are the colors that we shine when being in their states. Not that most people notice them consciously, even though we all do see them unconsciously. When we feel strong compassion for another self we increase green in our aura. If we don't have compassion exactly, but do act in serious interaction with another self, we have a bright yellow.

People have used the word "ray" in this context for a long time, but I don't think it means something like a beam of colored light. If someone expresses a strong blue, chances are good that other selves just kind of notice the wisdom. To that degree, it is a kind of ray.

I experience swirling light in my closed eye meditations nearly every single time.

I always see violet swirling energy.

Often, but more frequently, I see green swirling energy.

Rarely, but more frequently, I see blue swirling energy.

However, I've noticed for myself it seems to be an indication of the ambient energy in the nearby vicinity: for example, when I do reiki with my eyes closed, I nearly always see green and blue swirls. Reiki is energy from the universe, so I think that means I'm harnessing that energy, not generating it. Similarly, during a wedding where we closed eyes and prayed (part of the bridal party) for a moment right before the couple kissed, I saw green (which is fitting).

When I'm alone, I do see green and blue and violet, but I don't know if it is generated from myself or from visitors or guides, or if it's just a readout as Ra says of your overall spectrum.

These experiences are totally different when I feel an energy center activate; I feel electricity there. In both real life situations and meditation. Someone does something that causes me to feel compassion often causes me to have a "heart warming" feel. When I feel the need to speak up about something important (blue), I often feel building energy in my throat. And even when I feel electricity during a meditation, in my heart (green) or throat (blue), I don't necessarily see the corresponding color. So for me, I don't think it's an indication of the energy I am generating at the particular moment, but it may be a readout of my overall color spectrum.

-xise
My visual experience (some multiple tunnels passed): after green, indigo, pitch black, and violet, white light at the end.

What does this white light mean? Next octave after harvest?
Deleted