Bring4th

Full Version: rehmannia endurance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is a formula called rehmannia endurance by planetary herbals. it is based on a classical chinese formula and is specifically for strengthening the yin. rehmannia is a primary herb for the kidneys . ron teegarden recommends this for people over 50 . his web site i believe is dragon herbs. i bought it from vitacost for i believe 14 bucks for a 2 month supply so pretty good.
I buy a lot of stuff from vitacost.com but not Chinese herbs. I get my Chinese herbs from dragonherbs.com. The reason is that, with Chinese herbs, it's especially important to get organic or wildcrafted; it's common for herbs from China to be fumigated, of low quality, or even mislabeled.

Also, dragonherbs.com offers free consulting services. Their Chinese medicine doctors will actually spend time on the phone with you, recommending which formulas are a good match for your particular condition, all free of charge. That's pretty amazing!

I learned the hard way that it's especially important to take herbs according to one's constitution. For example, I can't get near Rehmannia! It's too 'cooling' for my constitution.
well yes its important to be taking the right formula for sure. lets say i have certainly noticed that this formula is having its effect. good point though i have to check where they get their herbs. i trust planetary herbals but i still will check their sources. thanks for the info.

norral Heart
(02-19-2013, 06:28 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]well yes its important to be taking the right formula for sure. lets say i have certainly noticed that this formula is having its effect. good point though i have to check where they get their herbs. i trust planetary herbals but i still will check their sources. thanks for the info.

norral Heart

Oh! I thought you meant you were getting plain rehmannia from vitacost. I must have forgotten the first part of what you said by the time I got to the end. Blush I see now that you got Planetary Herbals brand from vitacost. That is indeed an excellent quality brand, so it doesn't matter where you buy it from.