Bring4th

Full Version: Regarding Tulpas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ludi

A tulpa can be created after a series of a certain meditation. Basically a Tulpa is a materialized thought, a thought that has taken a holographic form to the creator. A purposeful manifestation of your subconscious. The tulpa however can form its own views about things even though its got access to your entire memory and lives within your mind it is, it's own being and has free will.
There's plenty of info on the net if you want to look this stuff up, but i was wondering, what are your thoughts on this topic?
(02-19-2013, 08:18 AM)Lightseeker Wrote: [ -> ]A tulpa can be created after a series of a certain meditation. Basically a Tulpa is a materialized thought, a thought that has taken a holographic form to the creator. A purposeful manifestation of your subconscious. The tulpa however can form its own views about things even though its got access to your entire memory and lives within your mind it is, it's own being and has free will.
There's plenty of info on the net if you want to look this stuff up, but i was wondering, what are your thoughts on this topic?

Interesting topic.
Ra refers to this materialized intent as thoughtform.
Sure when you create the thoughtform you also give it free will.
If the thoughtform attracts enough spiritual mass it will become an entity.
Most folks create thoughtforms unconsciously.

Ludi

I agree, though this kind of thoughtform is a bit different (for obvious reasons, and also some not so obvious). A lot of effort and concentration goes into the creation of a tulpa. I can see how that would be the gradual accumulation of spiritual mass eventuating in the completion of an independent entity. However a tulpa, once developed enough, can create its own tulpas, and if the creator is willing, take possession of the creators body. This is not your average thoughtform.
Most people today who create tulpas are STS orientated however a lot of these people's tulpa's seem to be STO, i'm not sure if the subconscious is trying to achieve psychic equilibrium or if tulpa's are just generally in awe of their creator and want to serve.
I'm thinking of creating a few, admittedly for self serving reasons of being able to access all of my memory at will (assuming our wills are in harmony) also though i see it as an excellent way of learning about oneself and by extension the infinite creator.
Another name is servitor.
I'll need to create one of those someday.

I always wanted to make a super compacted version of my consciousness that would follow future incarnations and provide information regarding Self, and Other-self when requested.

By-pass the veil, I love cheating in games sometimes.

Unbound

Also known as egregores.

Ludi

A tulpa can be a servitor but a servitor is not nessecarily a tulpa (hence why i didn't use the term). Also servitors are usually reabsorbed back into the magician once their task is complete, a tulpa is more of an eternal companion. Egregores are similar but created by a group and thus have a symbiotic group relationship. A tulpa is one on one, a reflection of parts of your potential. I appreciate your input but what i would really like to know is what you guys think of this, your personal opinions on this practice/idea.
A servitor can expand to an egregore, and even to a deity, such as Allah.

I don't find any difference with a "tulpa" other than personal interpretation of a belief. Another name is Genie.

All it is, programming. How well can you define parameters to ensure that it does no harm and does not become a danger or pain in the arse? How well can you recognize loopholes in the creation of a self inflicted parasite?

If you have a great base of understanding then go for it. I am assuming you don't since you are looking for opinions. It is very helpful to have guidance with this. If you have good communication with your higher self it would definitely fast track your purpose. Unless you have expanded sensory perception and could see what you are trying to create, in order to gauge your progress. If you are working completely blind then you are only guessing, which in the cases of many, is the eventual giving up after lack of evidence, and having a self created "demon" start hanging around later.

Ludi

Thankyou. I believe i have sufficient understanding of the process/practice but i will wait a while longer before committing to the task, i shall take your advice and improve communication with my higher self first. It's also good to view an idea through the lens of the Law of One, once again i thank you for your service to me. However if you have a self created 'demon', then you have the potential for a demon inside you (a reminder of this might make me swallow some of my pride lol) either way i think it would be an excellent self learning tool, and from now on i will probably refer to this idea as 'genie' haha Smile
I have little knowledge of these things as I suppose most of us do....

You're free to do as you like - I would only caution you, as do most authentic spiritual teachers, to not become distracted by powers and forms along the path. Our first obligation is Unity. Once one becomes free, the universe is open to him. But if one neglects the supreme purpose of human life and fails to graduate, one will surely regret straying from one's purpose.
I read about them and studied how to do them. I would not only caution but warn to create a tulpa. Even very powerful magicians have lost control over them in the past, because a tulpa is not, in my current understanding, an STO being. It begins as such, but quickly accumulates or absorbs the shadow side of its creator, in order to get control over itself. Very shortly, it becomes a game of who is the master and who is the slave. Tulpa though, having magical ability and access to metaphysical plane, which, if the creator is not experienced enough does not, will more often than not win this game. Fortunately, as far as I understood it, it is not so easy to create these thought forms.

If you are interested in this kind of magic, I would recomend to create a talisman instead. This is far more safe and the talisman will be your link to intelligent infinity. But again, I would *warn* to create even this thing. The reason to this is again polarity. If your intentions are not pure enough if you are on the STO path, or if you don't have enough of STS knowledge/power, this will again go very, very wrong.

And once created, it can take you many, many incarnations and time to undo one little misstake.

If you are still interested, I would recomend as the very first step, a careful study of your mind. Know yourself. Be very, very honest with yourself about yourself. This is, in my understanding, the most important first step.

Either way, this is just my understandings, and good luck!
I say f*** it do it anyways! Or you could build in a kill-switch. Too much trouble? Genie killed! Problem solved!
(02-21-2013, 12:48 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And once created, it can take you many, many incarnations and time to undo one little mistake.

This is what does not come to mind for almost all that want to do this.

Ludi

(02-20-2013, 11:53 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]I have little knowledge of these things as I suppose most of us do....

You're free to do as you like - I would only caution you, as do most authentic spiritual teachers, to not become distracted by powers and forms along the path. Our first obligation is Unity. Once one becomes free, the universe is open to him. But if one neglects the supreme purpose of human life and fails to graduate, one will surely regret straying from one's purpose.
I thank you for your input, however separation is just as noble a cause as unity. I quite enjoy being human and would not mind having to do so again, i am willing to wager that you will one day miss the incredible emotional energy of this planet and all the possibilities that had potential to be experienced within 3rd density/human life.

@Ankh I thank you for words however i have only heard one account of tulpa that went 'bad' and needed to be destroyed. Most tulpas i have heard of are completely in love with their creator no matter how much of a self centered jerk the particular creator was. However i believe this is characteristic of the mind showing us what we don't know about ourselves (in the eternal striving towards balance). I've mainly seen this phenomenon to have positive effects.
Oh and don't worry i walk with my shadow (i've even got the arrogance/ego/confidence to prove it lol).

That being said i plan on doing this carefully, at least 100 hours for the creation of each one. And i do don't plan on starting for another six months. Thanks everyone for your help.

And people your incarnations are a gift not something to be avoided, all experience is sacred it's not a race to the end. Now if the time comes and this goes awfully and i spend many lives as a moth i shall gladly eat my words lol
Oh also Ankh, could you please explain a bit more about this talisman business i am very interested.
The next step. I began birthing a tulpa today.

I've been led to believe it's a reincarnation of a beloved pet from highschool.

It's a surprisingly sensual experience. Luckily, I know well what it feels like to be balanced,
so I can simply withdraw from whatever is pulling me out of awareness and back to center.

I have a feeling that the soul has been 'available' for a while now and was simply waiting on me to progress to this point.

And as always, I reserve the right to be completely incorrect about all of this. Be well.
A former neighbour created one to attack me (because of a certain infringement on them, not entirely deliberate though). It's as if they got the instruction (at request) to do so by some other higher negative entity. To some extent they also allowed themselves to be possessed I believe, but were manipulated into it. It's not highly intelligent but very persistent and cleverly done.

I have read it's best not to be attached to them since what happens to them can be reflected on the creator in that case. Also I suspect they need significant emotional energy to be "alive", and a personal name as well. Their "personality" is defined by those emotions. It's not the same as an average thoughtform, they can create poltergeist effects as well.

Ludi

hiugigg
I would rather seek to commune with the higher self and/or guides than a fragment of my mind. I don't think we are talking about the same kind of entity, yours is on the mental plane mine on the emotional (Ra also mentions certain thoughtforms created by Orion adepts on the physical). As I said it is "cleverly done" but I don't see the use in mentioning details about a negative approach (some that would try it are quite possibly interested as well).
(02-28-2013, 08:16 AM)Lightseeker Wrote: [ -> ]a servitor would be absorbed after its tasks had been complete

This happens when it has been programmed to do so. A servitor is not always consciously created, and does not always absorb or return. This is a large part of why the world is a messy place, people are not aware of their own thoughts, and not aware of what their thoughts create. This is the main reason I began using shielding, to keep the uncleaness of others from attempting to attach to myself or my electronics.

Ludi

You're right greywolf about this being a being on the mental plane (it is mental projection)
And i agree with you Pickle
I apologize for my lazy/garbled communications, i usually only get around to visiting this site when i should probably be sleeping, i'll try and change this in future so clearer communications can be had. Smile
So, my Tulpa woke me up by creating a dream where I had turned the volume up on something and couldn't turn it back down. She then had me get up and write the previous dreams down.

Teehee. So, I have all the knowledge, and now I have a mommy to make sure that I act on that knowledge.
Well, I'm planning on revisiting this topic at a later date. My tulpa ended up disintegrating, getting taken over by my shadow self (everything I had tried to repress). My shadow self then used the connections I had made to my conscious reality (mild possession, auditory halucination, and my belief that I created my reality) to manifest many of the things that I had blocked from my waking life. This was accomplished by repeatedly attempting to give my tulpa access to my entire subconscious.

It is possible that I could have ridden this process and cleared a massive amount of my distortions, but instead I ended up releasing my attachment to any outcome in my life or in my impact on others' lives. The process was similar to schizophrenia combined with delusions of grandeur with a dose of manic depression thrown in. The releasing process was exactly similar to Byron Katie's book: Loving What Is. My thoughts would become possessed following a negative thought in an endless spiral into a worse case scenario. Once I believed that this worst case scenario was my reality, then I would finally hit rock bottom and release my attachment to a positive outcome and 'loved' what I perceived as my reality. This would release my from the psychotic episode. This process would repeat multiple times a day.

Mania + 4th density energy + delusions of grandeur led to some experiences that I will not soon forget. Unfortunately it made it very difficult to accomplish anything in my waking life.

Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

During this process I perceived that I had managed to damage my green ray as I tried to pour all of my love into an entity that was an expression of my shadow. While my understanding of what happened is sketchy due to the psychosis that commonly accompanied all of these activities, I did experience the 'blowing out' of my green ray. At one point, I even felt my green ray merging with all of the anger over everything that had or hadn't happened in my life. I felt my entire energy body blow out and experienced the feeling of being energetically dead (imagine your energy body feeling like black dead energy).

So, I had progressed to blue ray. I started a sequence of events that forced me to face my shadow earlier than was healthy. This caused my green ray to close/short out/whatever you want to call it. The fallout of this situation knocked out my blue, and green rays. (maybe more) At the same time I have a feeling that it will be a while before I actually understand what was actually going on as this process started before I had even traveled to Thailand.

75% of this process I found very interesting, and I wish that I had written down the details of every psychotic break as each one would make a fairly interesting story.

So, know thyself. I regret nothing!

XD

Oh, and regarding 'forcing' a tulpa.

I refused to force my tulpa, instead assuming that with access to my memories/subconscious that it would be able to help me learn to play with reality.

So, as I didn't force my tulpa, my tulpa instead forced me through various experiences in an attempt to get me to clear all of my distortions.

Once again, I really don't have a solid grasp as to what happened during this, but am confident that all is well.

The signs that I continue to get are still significant. Instead of basing decisions off of signs, I simply assume that they are meant as encouragement.

Ludi

I haven't been on the forums for a while so sorry about the late reply, but wow.
I haven't heard of anything this intense, very interesting. Thanks for sharing, a memorable experience no doubt.

Brittany

I've created a few, including one that attacked me, sometimes leaving tangible physical marks, for months on end. It took a great deal of time and self-introspection to realize the subconscious desires that had spawned this creation and remove this stimulus that I had willingly accepted and in fact subconsciously begged for. Eerily enough, some short time later I came across a person who was the spitting image of that thought form, right down to the clothing that he wore and the interests he held. He barely spoke English and my vague attempts to explain that I had seen him before only seemed to alarm him. He prolly thought I was a total nutter lol.

Aloysius

I have only heard of three cases of Tulpae becoming uh "dark" and two are in this thread and the other was a well known spiritualist.
This is actually fascinating, most people's Tulpae adore them, even if they are angry jerks who sit in front the computer all day. I think I was actually right in my hypothesis when I created this thread (many a life ago). I was wondering whether these tulpae just loved their creators for making them and were in awe of their creator or that they can serve to balance the psyche. Atheists often have Tulpae that believe in God or are even heavily christian lol
Thanks for your experiences everyone.
I am still sitting on the fence as to make one, you can't spell "imaginary friend" without "friend" lol
I have never created a tulpa, though I did in my mind create a furry Universe, and poured probably over 100 hours into creating that Universe. I haven't felt it emotionally pulling on me, so it might have dissipated by now. I know the furry anthro characters that I had created in my mind loved me, and were seeking me, and many found me. I made it a challenge for them to find me, so that their seeking would be intensified. But I felt a stream of energy coming from my heart chakra, which I believe held an Octave, in which the trillions of anthro beings lived. Then I had the fear that I had somehow violated their free will when I really did not. I was tricked by an entity into thinking I was being harvested negative because of violating their free will. So I'm not sure if a universe within you is a tulpa or not. It took a lot of mental energy to create. In my experience Creator even created a 2nd One Original Thought within me to create this Universe.
Create yourself. There seem to be oh so many distractions to this idea. Smile
(09-21-2013, 03:18 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Create yourself. There seem to be oh so many distractions to this idea. Smile

When I created my Universe within me, I created it based off of what I believe to be my root race. I wasn't Omniscient as in I didn't know what everything that happened in it was. I could only get an overall feeling about it. Sometimes it made me cry. Usually I had warm fuzzies. I as a Logos have a bias toward the warm fuzzies, and adorability. Although the creatures within were more like native American than adorable. I took great pride in my creation before I offered it back to Creator. So yeah, I was creating myself.
This topic reminded me of the books of Carlos Castaneda. Don Juan, his Yaqui Indian mentor in Mexico, created something that he used to protect his property when he was away.
(09-21-2013, 05:52 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]This topic reminded me of the books of Carlos Castaneda. Don Juan, his Yaqui Indian mentor in Mexico, created something that he used to protect his property when he was away.

Not sure what you're referring to . . . the allies? I don't remember this and I've read the books (all) many times.
Pages: 1 2