Bring4th

Full Version: Love and Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I greet you in the Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator.

My name on this plane of existence is Alexander Zachary, I'm originally from Romania and moved to the USA three years ago. Throughout my life I have experienced certain mystical states that , without any concrete knowledge I have been using them negatively and with self deprecation. Something wonderful happened to me at the end of 2012 and it's progressing faster than ever each second, minute , hour , even as I write this message.

I just recently discovered that I'm a Wanderer from the 6th Dimension. When I fully and consciously realized this I went forward, helping and imparting the beam of Creation upon those I meet, with their full trust and discernment, naturally. The bright light that forms in their eyes through my touch, or through my words warms me to great extent, I feel as if I can consciously project a halo around my head and people recognize the spark of creation when they look into my eyes, but cannot really put it fully into context, though I understand their souls received bits of information, stored for later use.

Without further complicating this message , I Wish to say that I am blessed for finding about this forum, all things happen for a reason and "coincidence" made it so that I found my way here as well, where all you wonderful people decide to make a change , a genuine, honest change.

This is my first post, one of the many that I will share with everybody. Namaste !
Welcome Alexander, from a fellow Alexander Tongue
Not quite the name of this instrument, however my Higher Self has also provided the identifier/name of 'Alexander' Tongue.

Welcome my fellow brother.
Welcome!
Welcome, Alex. I look forward to your posts.
Hello Alex!

It's a joy to find peeps wandering here *pun intended* .D
Thank you for you're warm words, we are blessed to have you here ZZzz

(02-19-2013, 01:31 PM)Alex Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]Something wonderful happened to me at the end of 2012

Will you share what that was? I am letting my curiosity reach out Tongue feel free to ignore it, all is well .)

Welcome to Bring4th, may good things come to you!

Namaste Heart

Lycen
How should I start Lycen, well, 2012 was a very rough emotional and spiritual year for me. I always had a good life , never really missed anything, but as an artist, i saw and felt that there was something in my nervous system that was pumping with desperation to free itself. I wasn't too motivated to do anything, just read and write , play games and go out.

Time was passing and I never really believed in the "apocalypse" , until the cosmical date was approaching, this unbelievable fear overwhelmed me, as if something incredibly dreadful was gonna happen to me and others. I kept looking at the skies, praying for disaster not to hit. After 21st of December has passed , that fear was overtaken by a sense of calm and serenity and soon I discovered this book "The Science and Art of Personal Magnetism by Theron Q. Dumont ".

I read it and thought it was very interesting, hearing of these concepts before, it opened a new door for me since nobody told me why these things would act the way they did, but this character, Dumont, had a very logical and real explanation to it. So I trained and I practiced and at the beginning of 2013 I saw everything change around me for the better, things started glowing, I Started glowing, old memory complexes felt ridiculous, not needed and one day , it hit me , I got hit by the Kundalini, it was the most beautiful experience in my life, as if i took a huge natural hit of LSD but without the artificial flavor to it.

So I started on my path of "creating my own world", it branched out so fast and the progress was amazing , every day I would learn and practice something new. Then I found the Law of One, it literally flabbergasted me , I took it very seriously, I thought about it and it seemed so right , so natural, looking back now in my life , i realize the signs and catalysts that I've been missing, even though , as funny as it sounds, I WAS WRITING ABOUT THEM SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

Nowadays I have a Mystical Experience almost every day , I have been practicing the teachings of the Law of One for about 2 months. I constantly feel and see my Oversoul in my Soul's Mind elaborating new techniques to me , taking control of my physical body and showing me certain mudras or hand rituals that allow me to better channel and align my energy centers.

I opened a channel to Infinite Intelligence , I always see my crown chakra connected in a spiral to the ONE BIG EYE in the sky , the most amazing feeling is that I can channel that beam into people who allow me to do so and they see the Creator through me as I see it through them. I gave my full respect and service, without any games or self deceit. I feel as my Galactic body is coming into shape through my imagination and others are starting to see it to, My face is getting younger, I'm no longer tired, my power of will is crystalline and it just makes me so happy that through these new gained abilities I am able to reach out to everybody that chooses to be reached out and give them catalyst of the new dimensions.

There is so much more to say, anybody who wants to talk to me can contact me on my Facebook. I will be extremely happy to communicate and impart the things that are characteristic to my individual and at the same time extremely happy to listen to your stories.

Namaste ! Love and Light !
Haha, I'm glad you made your way here Alexander.

Here to Earth, and here to this forum. I'm sure you'll be great service to both. BigSmile
Just a little note.

Theron Q. Dumont is a pen name of William Walker Atkinson (he used many others)

Well known occultist and pionner of the new thought in america and most probable author of the Kybalion.

I greatly enjoyed his works full of 'rationalism' with a mix of science (at least the science from his own time).

You can find some of his works freely, with all his pseudonyms here (just click on the file names).
Thank you Vasistha for the extra info. I was aware that Atkinson was a real name, though I do like his french name as well. I have another book called The Master Mind , it's incredible how much of what Ra is saying is found in these books.

I will definitely check the others too, his knowledge is of great value.

Love and Light !
Superb!

I am over joyed to hear that you are happy Alex BigSmile

Thank you for sharing Heart
Welcome.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story Alex. It's amazing to see such speedy spiritual growth! I've read it happened quite fast for some people but reading about someone who actually went through it that is very fascinating. Love and light to you!

kdsii

Welcome! Smile
Nice to have you in the community! yay for another awakening
(02-20-2013, 12:27 PM)Alex Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays I have a Mystical Experience almost every day , I have been practicing the teachings of the Law of One for about 2 months. I constantly feel and see my Oversoul in my Soul's Mind elaborating new techniques to me , taking control of my physical body and showing me certain mudras or hand rituals that allow me to better channel and align my energy centers.

I opened a channel to Infinite Intelligence , I always see my crown chakra connected in a spiral to the ONE BIG EYE in the sky , the most amazing feeling is that I can channel that beam into people who allow me to do so and they see the Creator through me as I see it through them. I gave my full respect and service, without any games or self deceit. I feel as my Galactic body is coming into shape through my imagination and others are starting to see it to, My face is getting younger, I'm no longer tired, my power of will is crystalline and it just makes me so happy that through these new gained abilities I am able to reach out to everybody that chooses to be reached out and give them catalyst of the new dimensions.

this is quite inspirational to hear!

good going friend!