Bring4th

Full Version: 2007.07.31 - Wanderers - You are not here to fix it. - You are here to love it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a session from Quo talking about wanderers that I felt sharing.

Quo, July 31, 2007 Wrote:Questioner: Do wanderers ever consider the risks they are taking in incarnating? For example, what’s the impact on their social memory complexes and themselves?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, the commitment to become a wanderer is not taken lightly. It is thought out carefully and considered for a considerable amount of your time, indeed, centuries of your time, while the commitment to the work is perfected, refined and honed to a sharp edge. It is an act of great courage to be a wanderer.

What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.
Thank you so much for sharing this; I needed to read that at this point in my journey.
That is amazingly spoken/written. I loved it.
Just read the bold faced part as I'm feeling a little restless. But speaks wonders to how I feel. I'm so glad for that. I believe in these channelings. One has to start there, with a belief.

Edit:
Read the whole thing. One has to assume they are a wanderer for this to apply. Frankly, I don't know if I am. But if I am, I agree about how hard life is here.
I really don't think you can get the real meaning of this quote without reading the whole channeling. It is a wonderful channeling that I will likely read many times in the years ahead. Thank you for drawing my attention to it. Smile

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0731.aspx

(02-19-2013, 02:43 PM)Vasistha Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a session from Quo talking about wanderers that I felt sharing.

Quo, July 31, 2007 Wrote:Questioner: Do wanderers ever consider the risks they are taking in incarnating? For example, what’s the impact on their social memory complexes and themselves?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, the commitment to become a wanderer is not taken lightly. It is thought out carefully and considered for a considerable amount of your time, indeed, centuries of your time, while the commitment to the work is perfected, refined and honed to a sharp edge. It is an act of great courage to be a wanderer.

What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.
Such an excellent session through and through
"It is important to realize that the service of the magician to his fellow-men takes two definite forms. It may, and does, help them by what the magician does, but also (and always) they are helped by what he is. For the human race is one, in its deeper levels, and when one man begins to think and work in a certain way, he affects the whole of the group-soul of the race to which he belongs...But the simple fact that he is what he is, is sufficient to influence the deeper mind of the race, and so affect all those myriad individuals whose minds make up the racial mind...At the moment we are stressing this essential point that the primary service which the magician renders to his fellows is that he becomes a stable centre through which the Hierarchies of Light may lift up humanity."

W.E. Butler
The Magician: His Training and Work
I absolutely loved this whole session. Thank you for sharing, Vasistha!
Sometimes our mind is so occupied with the desire to change things around us, we often forget to take time and appreciate the beauty that is already within all.

Thank you for sharing, I needed this
Thank you. Being a wanderer is certainly a duty and a privilege.
This is still as wonderful as the first time I read it.
The whole thing is a great read imho.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0731.aspx
Wow I totally needed this RIGHT NOW.
there is also this:

Ra Wrote:65.12 Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

and even though Wanderers are subject to the Forgetting, and also take on the constraints and limitations of a 3d physical vehicle, there are some qualities or abilities that they are able to tap into by virtue of their heritage.

That is part of the service, and part of the 'loving it'.

- -

additional: if one could read the violet ray, one could read the home density of a Wanderer:

Ra Wrote:38.5 In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.
I still haven't figured out how the broadcasting of love and light helps another being directly. Does it just make them feel better? What physical benefit does it have? They say raising the vibration, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Not enough to make me feel worthy for being here.
(05-12-2014, 11:56 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I still haven't figured out how the broadcasting of love and light helps another being directly. Does it just make them feel better? What physical benefit does it have? They say raising the vibration, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Not enough to make me feel worthy for being here.

The wanderer is able to demonstrate alternate choices people could make in all sorts of situation, just by making those not so common choices themselves within their own interactions. It simply inspires other selves to emulate the wanderer if they so chooses.

(05-12-2014, 11:56 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I still haven't figured out how the broadcasting of love and light helps another being directly. Does it just make them feel better? What physical benefit does it have? They say raising the vibration, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Not enough to make me feel worthy for being here.

Ever seen Dr.Masamuro Emoto research on how toughs/water affect water?

I think wanderers affect their surroundings strongly with their thoughts. Also actions that serve as an example. Its like creating a new template of what human is. So other people will just assume is more normal and take that behavioral patterns instead of the old ones. If these patters show more compassion, love, care, etc. That will for sure lighten the planets energy?

Besides ,of course, the work many wanderers do from a more thrid densidy aproach like working for good causes, volunteering , taking positions where they mantain integrity,etc.
Fantastic stuff, thank you for sharing.
I have not read this channeling, what a blessing it was to read the entirety of it, this has to be in my top 3 Quo channelings.

"...Nothing is as it seems when looked at from a metaphysical point of view. Therefore, when thinking of the Middle East and its issues, may your concern be to affirm and confirm that there is peace, love and compassion that is stronger than the dragon which is thrashing its tail at this time. For dragons shall die. But those values of love, unity, hope, faith and joy shall live forever. As you affirm and confirm these values in yourself, you are creating the basis for that which is to come. And in so doing, you are also creating for yourself the ability to live through the shift into fourth density that is upon you at this time..."

Heart
I'm not so much living through the shift into 4th density. It's very hard. I don't feel that I'm thriving. But I'm doing ok.
(10-22-2014, 05:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not so much living through the shift into 4th density. It's very hard. I don't feel that I'm thriving. But I'm doing ok.

But, I think Gemini, that you are living through the shift into 4th density, because well, we are already here. It has been born, and you are here, like we all are. We are all here together. We are helping each other in any way we know how no matter how big or small, no matter if you reach one or 1000. I guarantee you have helped at least one person in your life and made a world of difference to that one person, even if it was saying one thing that made them feel unconditional love for one moment. I can even say for myself, that just reading some of your posts that they have helped my greatly in understanding some things about myself. I agree with you that it can be hard, and as many have said here, sometimes the strongest people set up the hardest lessons in their lives. The harder the situation the larger the catalyst to allow you to change in your life Gemini, and maybe see this as your higher self telling you it is your time! Surely you know you are never alone, and know that when things are harder than usual there is always guidance with you, in spirit and in the physical. I agree with you it is not always easy, but it can be with the knowledge of the abundance of love that there is on earth, within it, and all around it. I send my love to you in hope that you may always see it within yourself.

I am glad you are doing OK, I am trying to do OK too...
Were it not for one thing in my life, I wouldn't be doing well at all. Thank gosh for the power of the human thought. I know I have helped my mom once or twice with unconditional love. But she still gets so angry so easily. She doesn't even remember the love I had for her. She calls me incompetent. But it's been awhile since she called me that.

I appreciate you sending your love to me. I can use all I can get.

My life truly isn't THAT hard. I just have frustrations. Work sometimes gets to me too. It would be nice if I didn't have to work, but I have many obligations. Everyone wants their piece of my income. But I love them anyway. Finances are very tight right now. For the next 2 years they will be.
(10-22-2014, 06:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know I have helped my mom once or twice with unconditional love. But she still gets so angry so easily. She doesn't even remember the love I had for her.

From a Quo session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0731.aspx

"...Consequently, if one balances the intention with the manifestation that is achieved of that intention, a space/time judgment would be entirely favoring the manifestation. Yet, from the time/space or metaphysical perspective, the shape and quality of the intention to serve would far outweigh the manifestation. This should be of comfort to many who attempt again and again to be of service and find themselves lacking one way or another, according to their own judgment, in the manifestation of that attempt to be of service. From the metaphysical perspective, my friends, you are succeeding brilliantly if your intentions are pure."

Your intentions are what matters and any attempt to share unconditional love with your mother are not in vain. She may not always react the way you want but without attachment to the outcome and finding acceptance in any reaction you may receive, you can find solace in the idea that you are making a difference metaphysical that will surely manifest in the physical.
Well that's reassuring. Still, my love for my dog outweighs my love for my mom. I just get closer and cuddle him. It's been years since I hugged my mom. She likes to command me and tell me what to do in my own home.
Your dog is here for you, you are here for your mom

just a thought
Beautiful, yet difficult, words from Q'uo.

(10-22-2014, 11:42 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Your dog is here for you, you are here for your mom

just a thought

Heart
What a nugget to find!

Quote:Thusly, you are of great service to the planet and to yourself if you cultivate the habit of fearlessness.

Beingness Heart
(10-23-2014, 03:46 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]What a nugget to find!

Quote:Thusly, you are of great service to the planet and to yourself if you cultivate the habit of fearlessness.

Beingness Heart

Fearlessness... I am still afraid of the dark Smile
Really enjoyed this, thank you! Smile
It's good to remember this from time to time. Smile
Pages: 1 2