Bring4th

Full Version: Cyclical universe theory garners additional evidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21499765

Good article above. Modern science is beginning to offer more evidence-based research in alignment with the cosmology outlined in the Ra material.
The cyclical universe was written in "Conversations with God" as well. Great supplement to Ra material.
(02-19-2013, 04:18 PM)mimosabisque Wrote: [ -> ]http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21499765

Good article above. Modern science is beginning to offer more evidence-based research in alignment with the cosmology outlined in the Ra material.
So you interpret the Ra material as maintaining that the "octave" is time bound?
(02-19-2013, 10:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2013, 04:18 PM)mimosabisque Wrote: [ -> ]http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21499765

So you interpret the Ra material as maintaining that the "octave" is time bound?

Time is a tricky subject in both the Ra material and in quantum theories. The phrase "time-bound" is rather vague and seems mildly pejorative.

The Ra material speaks of "true simultaneity" which is similar to the ideas in M-theory of a bubble universe. In M-theory, time is regarded as a fourth dimension of space. Also, time is irrelevant when calculating the "sum over histories" aspect of calculating the paths of quantum particles (the theory that a particle travels every possible route to a specific destination, otherwise known as parallel universes). So, no, I do not think that either Ra or the progression of modern scientific inquiry is stating that we are bounded by time.
(02-20-2013, 11:00 AM)mimosabisque Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2013, 10:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Time is a tricky subject in both the Ra material and in quantum theories. The phrase "time-bound" is rather vague and seems mildly pejorative.

The Ra material speaks of "true simultaneity" which is similar to the ideas in M-theory of a bubble universe. In M-theory, time is regarded as a fourth dimension of space. Also, time is irrelevant when calculating the "sum over histories" aspect of calculating the paths of quantum particles (the theory that a particle travels every possible route to a specific destination, otherwise known as parallel universes). So, no, I do not think that either Ra or the progression of modern scientific inquiry is stating that we are bounded by time.
Let's try to simplify the question. How does the referenced finding provide evidence of the Ra material's cosmology?
The theoretical frameworks of quantum theory based upon the findings at the LHC are predicting the likelihood, or at least mathematical possibility, of a cyclical universe. In other words, the idea is gaining popularity amongst those few individuals capable of doing the calculations.
My understanding is that "cyclical" in Ra's descriptions, and "cyclical" in QM are not remotely congruent in connotation. Claim seems like quite a stretch without any backing.
I always saw a connection between the two, although my understanding of quantum mechanics is by no means thorough. Would you be willing to elucidate these differences you mention?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19...ostpopular

"many tens of billions of years from now..."

"A little bubble of what you might think of as an ‘alternative' universe will appear somewhere and then it will expand out and destroy us," Lykken said, adding that the event will unfold at the speed of light."
(02-20-2013, 09:02 PM)mimosabisque Wrote: [ -> ]I always saw a connection between the two, although my understanding of quantum mechanics is by no means thorough. Would you be willing to elucidate these differences you mention?
I will do this. But first I am interested in why you think Ra's cyclical universe is in any way aligned with what has been put forth in that article. That is, any way whatsoever. What is the connection that you have found?
At the end of the universe I will build a very high end restaurant... :p
(02-20-2013, 09:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2013, 09:02 PM)mimosabisque Wrote: [ -> ]I always saw a connection between the two, although my understanding of quantum mechanics is by no means thorough. Would you be willing to elucidate these differences you mention?
I will do this. But first I am interested in why you think Ra's cyclical universe is in any way aligned with what has been put forth in that article. That is, any way whatsoever. What is the connection that you have found?

" If the calculation on vacuum instability stands up, it will revive an old idea that the Big Bang Universe we observe today is just the latest version in a permanent cycle of events.
"I think that idea is getting more and more traction," said Dr Lykken.
"It's much easier to explain a lot of things if what we see is a cycle. If I were to bet my own money on it, I'd bet the cyclic idea is right," he told BBC News. "

The Law of One plainly describes the cycle of each octave as the birth, culmination, and subsequent ending of a particular universe. I do not understand how you don't see a connection. Would it be patronizing to ask if you read the article?