Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
If the intentions of this entity is to give you fear, to feed off your energy, I would recommend focusing on this shadowy being and observing him, its a much better approach then trying to ignore him. You also could use white light for protection.
'White light' works well. Sounds like a fascinating creature this shadow. I always wanted to befriend one of those (silly I know).
You could try the banishing ritual. It can be read in the book called "The Crucufuxion of Esmerelda Sweetwater", Chapter Four. And you could also try Ritual Cleansing:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?c=Misce...+Cleansing

Good luck!
Personally I would just try to sleep regardless of the creepy shadow entity. All it can really do is try to scare you or maybe influence your thoughts . . . well try not to let it. Don't let it scare you and maybe it will leave cause it's not getting the reaction it wants. I dunno if this will work because I have never dealt with this sort of situation, but it seems to me that by being scared of it and seeing it as an opposing force and separating it from yourself you are then giving it power over you. If you keep in mind that the Universe is a connected place where thing happen for a reason, then think of why this entity has come to offer you it's service. Is it mirroring something inside yourself? Maybe something you do not wish to see (which could be why the entity manifests as a black shape)? I agree with what vilst3r said, I think the one reason these entities are seen by us as black shadows is because they want to preserve their anonymity, which gives them power.

Regardless, Love is the great protector, if you can find a way to channel the love that burns eternally in your heart . . . well what shadow can touch something that bright?

Haha, I don't know if any of this will help, just something that I felt compelled to type up when I saw this post Tongue
(02-21-2013, 08:42 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get rid of this thing?

You don't.
The thing must become integrated. Tis only you on the other side of the Veil. You will be scared but this is the way we deal with fear.
I had one that would act is if it were enveloping me as I tried to meditate at night. Never appeared during the day but as soon as I closed my eyes at night, there it was with its arms high above me as if it was trying to grab me.

I spoke to a medium at a local spiritualist camp and she to me to sit calm, imagine a white ball of light around me and say aloud that this is my sacrad space and that no negative entities shall pass. I added "I bid you adieu in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator" at the end. From then on, it never appeared again
(02-21-2013, 11:56 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]imagine a white ball of light around me and say aloud that this is my sacred space and that no negative entities shall pass.
This can be a permanent thing as well, not only when meditating. Shielding. It is taking responsibility for yourself and your space.

--------------

There are a multitude of methods, ideas, and helpers, at your diposal. The key for communication to gain aid is to raise your vibration. Fear lowers this vibration, along with negative thoughts towards other negative entities. You need to understand that many negatives are only so because they had a belief that locked them into a position of darkness. Not much different from your own current belief of being helpless, powerless, and fearful. Choose the point of view that they are the victim rather than you, since you still have a physical brain to help you overcome belief. Does it help to know that some of these scary things can be 9 year old children?

Instead of fearing, and allowing yourself to downstep your own power, understand that it may not have a conscious choice in being what it is. Best to consider it as a lost soul that needs guidance. You can meditate and send thoughts and concepts to it, or you can ask for aid from those unseen higher vibrations around you, and have it taken into the light. If it is astral it will be gone, if it is an intelligent identity it will run away. Yet if you repeat what was done to attract these type of things you will have visitors again.
I'm always having 'shadows' merging with me in dream-time. Haven't noticed any negative affects. On the contrary it seems to have been of aid... somehow.
bless angels and demons alike
this brings Peace this brings light.

Start making a habit of blessing your space and all it contains with your heart, bless with spontanious song and dance and brake your fear trance.
treat the "shadow" with quriosity, love, compliments and as a honord guest in your home; "Your skills att being shadowy is very impresive mr shadow, bless you, I wish you well with all my heart, may the light of ONE shine upon you and your path, let me know if I can provide more love, Im all out of fear so if thats what you want you have to go elsewhere!" =)

This is how I deal with stuff like this and I feel it works for me, take what you need from it and discard the rest =)
Quote:95.6 Questioner: I assume you mean that we should put the salt on the outer doors only and not the inner doors of the house. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.

Therefore, we offer these suggestions. We also request, carefully, that the broom be clean and that the garlic be burned. The virginity of the broom is most efficacious.

When did you begin experiencing this stuff? Any strange circumstances?
Are you sure it's malevolent? Maybe it's just a discarnate entity who's confused.

I'd try communicating with it and ask it what it wants. If it's lost, send it on its way, in love.

If it seems negative, then lovingly but firmly decline its service, and do the things Ra suggested: Banishing Ritual, garlic and salt in the windowsills, etc. It's possible it's not negative at all, but you just perceive it that way out of fear...? something to consider.

You might try some introspection and meditation, to see if it's an aspect of yourself that got suppressed, and if so, love, accept and integrate it.

If all that still doesn't work, then you might enlist the aid of a shaman, who specializes in helping discarnate entities find their way.

Here is a directory of shamans, some of whom work long-distance:

http://www.shamansociety.org/shamanicser...ngton.html
Have had similar experiences, it is quite scary at first. As Ashim stated once you gain understanding of what it is and it's personal tie to you the fear leaves completely. Started for me just noticing it moving around me at night while outside, then escalated to it hovering infront of me while laying in bed then it moved forward into or through me and vanished. Finally one night while laying in bed watching it float around my room my anxiety peaked and I started hearing a demonic like voice suddenly shouted in my ear. After that I realized it is all show and no punch and the fear vanished.

I later realized it had been a representation of my unconscious, I had been ignoring it for to long and still held wrong prejudices against it thinking it was dangerous to explore and understand. So basically it was my shadow attempting to balance my view on the unconscious.

Although at the time I believed it be a representation of the evil inside of me that I needed to conquer, I was still very much going through the bulk of my hero phase.
I had many of these when I was younger and the biggest help for me was to realize I am completely protected by the Creator and nothing can harm me. From that point of view, I was able to release fear. When I released fear, it no longer had any purpose. Now in retrospection I see it as a wonderful gift to help me let go of fear in all areas of my life.

"Thanks scary skeleton shadow for helping me come to the point where I no longer fear scary astral beings."

Fear is often the unknown and in bringing to light the darkness it becomes light and all fear is gone.
yep you gotta release the fear. My ghostly pal was gently tapping me on the back and foot last night. I got a tiny bit of fear but not much. I started visualising white light entering my crown and filling my whole body. Probably because my third eye was activated due to sleep this became a powerful force entering my skull and encompassing my whole body with white light. I fell asleep soon after.

Work on releasing the fear. And a nice big piece of amethyst is a good comforter at times like that. Just a hand-holder or something to put under your pillow.
Deleted