Bring4th

Full Version: The God Helmet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stumbled onto this. Its interesting. Can't really say if its real or not. Maybe some here have experience with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

http://www.clinicallypsyched.com/neuroth...inmind.htm

And now available in this form…..of which I’m not sure if it was designed to to separate your temporal lobes or your cash from you wallet. In either case, its quite fascinating.

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/

Richard
I think you could probably include this in Don's question to Ra, and receive the same answer.

43.31 Questioner: I was really trying to get at whether it would be of great importance to construct a better place for our meditations. We have distractions here of the types which I mentioned, and I know that it is a function of our total free will as to whether we construct this or not, but I was trying to get at the principles behind and the relative importance of the Faraday cage. It would be quite a construction and I was wondering if it would be of any real value?

Ra: I am Ra. Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of otherselves.
You'd probably have a better chance having these 'experiences' while having a stroke or temporal lobe epilepsy than using the helmet. It's difficult to distinguish between placebo effect and the direct effect of this helmet. There are adepts in this world who have had experiences through their dedication to developing their body/mind/spirit without instruments. There might be a rationale for why there is a process for 'spiritual' development to have 'experiences'.

The pineal gland and temporal lobe are overrated thanks to new age thought (based on intuition and some out dated scientific understanding), while the frontal lobe is underrated and yet highly important for our development. Ra mentions the frontal lobe too, tho they say it's used more in 4D & beyond. The frontal lobe is the area of the brain that will help people to balance their emotional experience (e.g., work through strong emotions like fear, anger, etc.,), make good judgment, have more self-control (e.g., manage impulsivity, etc.,), and be able to balance intuition via rational thought.

So why not go with the balanced, whole brain operation, that is self-sufficient (i.e., no need for instruments or substances to have experiences)
Ra mentions the pineal quite a bit, what are you finding to be hyped about our third eye?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=pineal&o=s
Pineal gland and mystical experiences. The use of one's pre-frontal cortex (where our forehead is) will help when working with lower energy center. If the 'reptilian' brain (e.g., amygdala/lymbic system, your survival/emotion center) takes over you basically will operate on the red, orange level probably... and yellow. The functions of the frontal area may help to balance that. When there is a severe disconnection between these 2 parts of the brain (lymbic system and frontal area) you will most likely see symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and other mental illnesses. Until we balance the lower centers, the best bet is to work with this 'rational' part of mind, and to balance the rational and intuitive ways of knowing. I'm not dismissing the importance of temporal lobes and pineal gland.

Ra on frontal cortex:

Quote:61.13 Questioner: Then I will ask this question. Could you tell us the purpose of the frontal lobes of the brain and the conditions necessary for their activation?
Ra: I am Ra. The frontal lobes of the brain will, shall we say, have much more use in fourth density.

The primary mental/emotive condition of this large area of the so-called brain is joy or love in its creative sense. Thus, the energies which we have discussed in relationship to the pyramids — all of the healing, the learning, the building, and the energizing — are to be found in this area. This is the area tapped by the adept. This is the area which, working through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through this gateway, intelligent infinity.