Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
My best advice is to meditate, empty your mind and allow yourself to find the balance to your fear.

Ra from 49.8:

"The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer."

Fear is in opposition to love, for fear is merely the thought of losing love. Through meditation, you can begin to understand that the Love of the Creator is without compromise. It is quite impossible to be separated from it, although it is quite possible and often the case that people convince themselves otherwise.

Any rejection you might feel from other-selves is a distortion, both yours and theirs. You don't need to "trust" other people. Seek that which you can trust in yourself, which is the unique, individual portion of the infinite Creator that you are. If you place your trust in what will never change, you can easily balance any rejection, real or imagined, from any other-self, by knowing that it is merely a product of the illusion of separation.

Easier said than done, but not impossible. Meditate every day. Do not give up, ever. When you find peace in that Universal Love, you will be a light that attracts others like moths to a candle in an otherwise dark room, and fear will be the furthest thing from your mind.
Adonai-1 did you have past experiences where you learned to distrust others and yourself, and maybe felt hurt or felt highly unsure of your worthiness or lovableness? These experiences are not irrational, they occur due to past experiences, usually.
My best advise is PLR.

That is past life regression with a hypnotherapist who you feel comfort and trust with, and who will give you an audio tape after each session. Someone who will help your subconscious mind (your emotional self) understand that That Was Then, And This Is Now.

You are Not the same person you were when all that happened, hundreds or thousands of years ago. You are Not living in the same civilization or circumstances that you were hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Forgiving others may be needed.

But I've also found that forgiving Self is more often needed.
Did someone hurt you (?) or did you make some terrible mistake which injured others, or made them leave you behind, or blame you for their ills?

Are you aware that your mistakes are your positive good and necessary teachers? Use your mistakes as the lessons were intended, and learn not to make that same mistake again, and not to live in fear of making that same mistake again.

Are you aware that your mind manifests (?) and that subsequent lifetimes of betrayal and pain, or anxiety and loss, could easily be your decision to punish yourself for some long ago mistake?

Allow your emotional self to learn that you are lovable, and that you are loved.

Choose your hypnotherapist, or your clinical hypnotist, carefully. And insist on a free meeting and talk, so you may decide who to work with.

Brittany

You don't trust yourself. You do not find yourself worthy of the company of others. This is redirected by placing the unworthiness onto others via lack of trust, because seeing flaws in others is easier than true self-honesty. Therefore you continually, unconsciously push others away from yourself. Learn to love yourself, and you can properly love others.
Deleted

kdsii

At the risk of delving into new-agey stuff, consider that other people reflect back the energy that you are putting out, which you in turn again receive.
I've stopped saying 'I'm sorry' hardly at all for this reason - I always wondered why I have to apologize so much.
When I stopped apologizing and started phrasing mistakes positively, as in, 'OK, thanks, I appreciate the correction there', this puts out an energy of -appreciation-, or thanks.
Another important thing to notice is that most people look to YOU to set the energy and mood of an interaction. Most people will accept whatever energy you put out, and work from there - as in, THEY are not aware that they have any control over the energy of the interaction taking place.
Meaning? You can slip someone feelings of trustworthiness, or untrustworthiness as well, and this will subconsciously 'tint' the entire interaction with this feeling.
I think of it as like wearing different tinted glasses to see the same world around you.
So, in short, you may be putting out a vibe of distrust, and causing yourself to get this same response from others, which goes around in a nasty cycle.

You're stuck because you're not aware of the power you have over others with your energy - i.e. self-sabotage.
But, the fact that you can influence with feelings of distrust is proof that you can do the opposite - sway others with positive energies.
You must be HOLDING those vibrations to EMIT them. You must FEEL love to emit it, which others will return to you.

What you're saying to the SUBCONSCIOUS when you act/speak is the key -
Most people have no awareness of this level of themselves and therefore have no filter, accepting any/most subconscious information that you give them.