Bring4th

Full Version: Do you hear voices?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel most people aren't very open about discussing voices in our head. It's as if we think they aren't really in our head. I was talking to someone close to me about it and they told me they would hear conversations and then listen to themselves in the conversation and it seemed like a sub-conscious telepathic chat room she was listening in on. I also have very clear conversations with my higher self and when I calm my mind I can come in contact with other entities in meditation (when I desire it).

What have you guys experienced with this, and could us accepting these voices and integrating them into ourselves be the next step towards a social memory complex?
Deleted
I mostly just hear my own voice in my head. very rarely I will hear a woman's voice.

One thing I noticed is that ever since I was little my internal monologue would sometimes begin describing the things I was doing or thinking about to some hypothetical audience listening in from another planet who couldn't understand why I was doing these things. I figure it's just the commentary track for when my memories are added to the Akashic Records Tongue
I typically get thought forms when I'm not on my meds. They pose as the voice of God. They often tell me to do bad things.
It's true it's not a topic we can talk about easily with others, especially if they're not spiritually inclined! I can only imagine people's reaction if I told them "The voices in my head told me..." ahahah Smile

In the last few months I have developed a stronger connection to my higher self as well as my guides. I've also invited love and light entities to help me on my path. Whenever I ask a relevant question, if I tune in to the answer, I receive it in my own voice inside my mind. I cannot always pinpoint who exactly is providing the answer (which guide for instance) but it does not matter; as long as it comes from a place of pure light and love, I take it. If it comes from a place of judgement, I know it's my own mind playing me tricks and I immediately dismiss it, bring myself in a state of peace and ask again. Finally, if my question is not relevant or not voiced properly, a vague answer will come up. And if I complain the answer is too vague, I get "the answer is only as vague as the question". And I laugh. Every time!

So yes, I do have spiritual conversations/answers in my mind on a daily basis. They're very pleasant and to the point.
Regarding the social memory complex, I have connected a few times in meditation to what I could best call a soul group. It was a wonderful experience, also very pleasant. I even caught myself referring to me as "we" after such event. It made me laugh once I realized it, and I simply proceeded to come back to the "I". Smile

To this day, I've never had a negative voice in my mind besides my own personal thoughts. I do not allow it and I'm categoric about it.
(02-24-2013, 10:08 PM)vervex Wrote: [ -> ]In the last few months I have developed a stronger connected to my higher self as well as my guides. I've also invited love and light entities to help me on my path. Whenever I ask a relevant question, if I tune in to the answer, I receive it in my own voice inside my mind. I cannot always pinpoint who exactly is providing the answer (which guide for instance) but it does not matter; as long as it comes from a place of pure light and love, I take it. If it comes from a place of judgement, I know it's my own mind playing me tricks and I immediately dismiss it, bring myself in a state of peace and ask again. Finally, if my question is not relevant or not voiced properly, a vague answer will come up. And if I complain the answer is too vague, I get "the answer is only as vague as the question". And I laugh. Every time!

Hah! My higher self does the same thing with me. He uses my voice and is super wise and deep. He told me "if you wish to know the answers you must learn to ask the right questions." I very rarely hear more than my higher self's voice in my head.

Unbound

Silence speaks.
I hear music when I'm going to sleep sometimes, or waking up. Especially if I'm feeling blue.
(02-25-2013, 12:47 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone may not hear the voices directly, but everyone experiences them as thoughts or feelings or other kinds of impressions.

Yeah, I don't hear voices so much, but do get feelings, visual impressions and music.
I just remembered something Cyan once said about someone making fun of him for listening to the voices in his head and he was like "you mean my thoughts?"
I hear random bits of voices that is in the middle of saying something, it's quite eery. Usually I'm in a very relaxed state and ready to go to sleep. Most of the time it's a deep, male voice, speaking in English. When I tap into different parts of my mind (higher up in the 'tree' as Ra put it) it's more likely to be an abstract idea, image, or one key word that pops up in my consciousness.
I tune into the Galactic Federation TV station - you get a picture too.
The voices can be your guides or they can be hypnotic suggestions from negative sources.
I often get a "wake up!!" call around 3-4 am in order to absorb lessons etc.
I recall 2 nights ago being on a ship and a lady in a spacesuit saying "table 12!".