Bring4th

Full Version: Extraterrestrial Quarantine Has Been Lifted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[redacted]
I am nearly certain that it is still in effect for 3d Earth.
Very soon is like 15 to 30 years. Not overnight.

Brittany

If they show up, awesome. If not, well, I have other things to occupy me. It's a win-win.
When their presence would no longer abridge our free will the quarantine will be lifted. I think we can help it be lifted by sharing with people about how aliens aren't terrible and prepare the consciousness for them. I'd love to chill with aliens, but only about a 1/4th of the earth is truly ready for them.

kdsii

Not to be a boo-bird, but full-on contact would still be hailed as a God/Jesus/[insert religious figure here] rapture event, guaranteed to spawn violence of some sort.
We still have a ways before we are compatible with more harmonious groups. Upon their landing, there would be upheavals among the people, karmically entangling them as well. Not gonna happen for a long long time. Generations. I know I wouldn't come right now, anyway
Bashar offers the notion that the winter solstice of 2012 marked the end of the planetary quarantine. He followed with the statement to not expect a full global landing, however.

Contact will be with those who are ready; personally or in small groups. He also mentioned that much of the initial contact would be in the non-physical (i.e. telepathic).
[redacted]
(02-24-2013, 04:46 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Funny story,

I was just playing with Tarot cards in my own unique way. I use the random.org numer generator limited to the face values of the Major Arcana and I got 12 three times in a row when I asked the question "Will there be aliens appearing soon?"

Number 12 is The Hanged Man which represents a letting go of material things, a change of habits and perspective, enlightenment. Very intriguing.

The Hanged Man could have another meaning in this case. To me the Hanged Man represents meditation and internal exploration. I would take this repeat of the 12th archetype to mean "if you want to contact extraterrestrial life simply tune in and invite them to communicate."
There was extensive discussion on the quarantine and why it may not be lifted anytime soon in the Harvest section

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5817
I just want to interject that for ANY of us to 'know' whether the earth is ready or not ready really has no idea what they are talking about. There is no way to measure this, other than to quote 'estimations' from various times and sources.

We don't know if the earth is ready or not ready. I used to think I knew one way or another, but meeting various people from very different paths of life has made me question how much we really 'know' about others and how they really feel. I think we should tread carefully saying it would be this or that; we really have no idea what would happen.

At this point, are we like a child throwing tantrums waiting for their parent to come pick them up from daycare? They go from screaming and yelling to a face full of joy the second the door opens. Or, are we really just angry, bitter souls that see everyone and everything around us that is different from us as a threat? I don't think it's an easy answer either way, but I think there are more people throwing tantrums that would be reversed very quickly if the threats in their life were erased or abated in some way (stress, etc.)... Just my opinion Smile
The way I understood what Bashar and some other sources that I can't remember off the top of my head said about it is there was a general quarantine on the planet so NOONE was able to have in-person contact. I think that portion of it may(or may not) have been lifted so those who are READY have the opportunity for contact. Open contact such as flying ships over a major city in broad daylight would infringe on those not ready to believe.

Actually, I hope to be one of the first ones to make individual, in person contact. BigSmile
I don't know how I'd handle in-person contact with an ET. If they are higher density, it would be difficult to be in their presence, due to them knowing everything about you, and suddenly your emotional garbage would come to the surface to be dealt with. A higher density being tends to do that. Their field causes changes in your own. I might end up running away screaming, or collapse on the floor in tears.
Funny you should mention that, I have been mentally preparing myself to not be self-conscious of my thoughts, despite them being able to read mine, in anticipation of contact with them. It is certainly no trivial task.
(02-26-2013, 09:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how I'd handle in-person contact with an ET. If they are higher density, it would be difficult to be in their presence, due to them knowing everything about you, and suddenly your emotional garbage would come to the surface to be dealt with. A higher density being tends to do that. Their field causes changes in your own. I might end up running away screaming, or collapse on the floor in tears.

A more likely scenario would be them transferring the realization that you are whole and complete
(02-26-2013, 09:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how I'd handle in-person contact with an ET. If they are higher density, it would be difficult to be in their presence, due to them knowing everything about you, and suddenly your emotional garbage would come to the surface to be dealt with. A higher density being tends to do that. Their field causes changes in your own. I might end up running away screaming, or collapse on the floor in tears.

Gemini, you know that I am not trying to pick at you or something like that, but did you consider how much of this is not "truth" in its literal sense, but your own mental construct?

I see a recurring trend in your post that usually comes down to you being afraid of power for past reasons, or even the presence of "higher densities", but I think that that is mostly thoughts forms that might have been originated with you in the first place.

I think that we, human beings, have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of, even when facing higher beings - especially facing higher beings. Do you, after all, shame your dog for not knowing etiquette? Or for following his instincts when some lesser animal is caught between his teeth? I would assume no. There is no shame in not being perfect. If we would want to be perfect, we would not be incarnating here to experience that particular illusion, imho.
You guys are readin it all wrong. Take a step back, ok now deep breath.... and just relax and the muscles with depress and the air will be released.

Now everyone is doing a fantastic job of explaining what the Quarantine is, how it functions, what it's purpose is but.. and this is the important part... the Quarantine will be lifted, it does not need to stay, and the time has come for the planted to change, and we are to change with it. Time has run out for the functionality of the veil about the planet. Mother Earth is changing and the Harvest is coming. It is all explained here www.amethyst-revelations.com/

Please read to get your own personal understanding, but most of the information is, a sort of, update to the status of the harvest.

And there is a very good description of how it will happen for DIFFERENT people. Some will see landings, some will see Jesus reappear, others will float off into a beam of light. It is what you ALL believe in that is true. Everyone gets their wish, our ascension will happen however we believe it will happen.

It could very well be lifted...
If I had 'ascended' the way I wanted/believed, I would have left on Dec 21st...

But thanks for the info all the same. Smile
(03-01-2013, 08:51 PM)BuddhistJedi Wrote: [ -> ]Please read to get your own personal understanding, but most of the information is, a sort of, update to the status of the harvest.

Seems like the same piece of narrative that keeps repeating among the channeling community. I could write a fictitious channeling piece and summarize the same points that are usually made. I don't see the harvest connection at all. What connections did you notice?

kdsii

(03-05-2013, 11:08 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]If I had 'ascended' the way I wanted/believed, I would have left on Dec 21st...

But thanks for the info all the same. Smile

Yeah dude, I definitely started from square one in terms of my understanding of what Harvest was after December.
(03-05-2013, 11:46 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the same piece of narrative that keeps repeating among the channeling community. I could write a fictitious channeling piece and summarize the same points that are usually made. I don't see the harvest connection at all. What connections did you notice?
Rie, you're not supposed to ask questions like that, because it upsets the tuned vibration of intention. Let the ambiguity speak its notional treasures along the lines of something you merely want to be the case, anything at all really. It's much like finding animals in cloud formations. That's the power of weaving something poetic out of fancy and whim. The bonus is by leaving disconnected gaps and making things vague, the imagination fill in the blanks and makes its own connections (a little guiding, unaccountable innuendo thrown in helps too). Get with the new-age meme. If you were spiritually in tune with the universe, the higher-vibrational wisdom would speak with undeniable scared, resonating power.

kdsii

All I heard there was animals and cloud formations.
I'm giving your post a 'like'
zenmaster, awww Heart

well if zenmaster were to make out those clouds and I interpreted it, ideation ma:mp ratio will point to 'magical thinking' (ma<mp) Wink jk

kdsii

(03-06-2013, 02:47 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]zenmaster, awww Heart

well if zenmaster were to make out those clouds and I interpreted it, ideation ma:mp ratio will point to 'magical thinking' (ma<mp) Wink jk

Yeah, I tried to read, understand and crack a joke. Over my head :p
Just want to add, with all honesty & silliness aside, that I think these channeling information do not offer anything to fulfill our 3D purpose but merely hand out hopium (as in the drug called hope that makes you feel high like opium). Change is always coming because we are all evolving beings.

kdsii

May be. But, that hope can be very hard to find, and I seem to have assembled my personal library of work that makes life make sense. I'm happy with that, either way. Smile
Collecting and reading works is OK, with a discerning mind.

The dynamics that tends to occur in b4th sometimes is that the more someone goes off towards the extremes of intuition, resonance, beliefs, and fantasy, the more others want to balance this by going to critical, rational side of the mind spectrum. So when that occurs it's still an imbalance.
Quote:If you were spiritually in tune with the universe, the higher-vibrational wisdom would speak with undeniable scared, resonating power.

So you can allow yourself to be frightend into a state of enlightenment?
Those Dark Lords again.
I think it's a typo for sacred, but it's kind of appropriate bc these messages might be used to cope with the fear and anxieties over uncertainties about the future. The messages gear towards, 'you are doing great, and whatever you fear and feel miserable about will be changed' (without any action on our part, it seems). These seem like messages to comfort people.
(03-06-2013, 06:16 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a typo for sacred, but it's kind of appropriate bc these messages might be used to cope with the fear and anxieties over uncertainties about the future. The messages gear towards, 'you are doing great, and whatever you fear and feel miserable about will be changed' (without any action on our part, it seems). These seem like messages to comfort people.
Yep typo. Seeking comfort can be a conscious act as well though.
Pages: 1 2