Bring4th

Full Version: What's of interest to seekers currently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If its not terribly impolite I would like to ask somewhat normal questions, such as "what does Ra/Q'uo think of Tv-Show X"

I mean we've gone through so much important things we might as well ask those fellas what they think of shows like Star Trek TNG or MLP or AMG or the various other shows that incorporate LOO related things as well as spiritual/energy work and practices.

Just putting it out there, might be interesting to have an astral someone comment on TV shows and such.
I think the astral beings say to throw our tv's away. But I like shows like Big Bang Theory and Mythbusters. And I used to watch Star Trek: TNG
I have always been into alien & themes that relate to them from Star Trek to Star Wars to Stargate to Back to the Future. There was always apart of me awakened to the concept of the Law of One yet there was a cloud that made me not aware that perhaps what some of these shows had subliminal messaging relating to this stuff.

Philosophy, metaphysics, spiritualism, & other worldly things are becoming an interest in the past couple of linear years. Yet I know the adventure is just beginning & experiences await. Hiking & the great outdoors bring me joy when it is not too hot or cold & when I do not get allergies.
I would like to know why Ra and Friends (I know the Ra collective isn't very fond of being placed in a categorizing space but has created this for themselves with their manifested involvement of us), despite being in error of human behaviour on a macroscopic scale, decided a quiet road would be the best road for Harvest?

also:

Service to self has prospered with their incursions and has managed a firm foundation for hierarchy. To offer a counter-service, so to speak, makes sense to me. Ra has previously given such service at a few occasions but refers to the naivité of previous actions as to why there will not be a manifestation again.
I would also like to know why their current plan of action is not considered naïve in regard to how volatile our behaviour has been?
We watched a great movie recently: "I Am," by the man who made "Ace Ventura" and a few other movies.

Here's a link for more info - http://www.gaiamtv.com/video/i-am?chan=P...medium=tsa

Another link - www.gaiamtv.com/video/i-am?chan=PSNBrand&utm_source=PSNBrandG&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=I%20am%20movie&utm_Campaign=Seeking%2BInspiration&medium=tsa

Is the Earth hollow? Are all planets formed with a cavernous interior? Did Admiral Byrd verify the existence of an inner earth?
Hey - i would loveto answer you, but am flat on my back, and typingg is hard. i asked Monica to ask these questions mext Friday on our radio show - link on brinb4th site. do lidten for response then!

Much L/L xxx

(02-24-2013, 02:57 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I know a lot of people on the forum have been talking about Dolores Cannon books, and I think it was mentioned that you yourself recently met with Dolores. I would certainly be interested in hearing what came out of that meeting!

Other things I have been interested in recently are the sorts of alternate Earth history that gets unearthed through channeled messages. That was always something that fascinated me about the Law of One books.

Another topic I have found intriguing of late is mythology and how mythological figures embody portions of the Archetypal Mind and the lessons they can teach us about ourselves.

Much love to you Carla, and many thanks for your continuing service!

Alexander.
I'm rather new to all this, at the tender age of 21, however I was lead on my path after a swarm of UFO sighting's in 2010-2012 - Boy, looking into that sure did open a can of worms!

Then I discovered Meier, The Law of One, Urantia - I had no choice apart from to avidly study all these texts.

Carla recently addressed a question I had in relation to 'The Nine' and Spectra - my bad, I realised afterwards that the information had been covered in Q'uo which I had not read.

To save my self being a further hindrance, I'm just about to download all available texts from L/L Research.

It's lovely to be able to have open dialogue with the staff of L/L Research them selves - most my hero's are out of my reach, but in this instance, not so! Smile

I would like pick Carla's mind in regards to lots of subjects - however I feel they cannot be completely Law of One in context.

Ra would get irritated by my questions and most likely break off communication aha.

I would like to be able to ask about other texts and people - although I fear Carla and Co may prefer not to make comment and refer me to my own discernment.

Which is what I would naturally expect BigSmile

I have used my own discernment thus far and The Law of One has been my guidance in discerning other material.

So bearing in mind, Carla and staff's opinion will not influence mine - I would love, in future, to be able to ask about little curiosities such as Billy Meier, The Phoenix Journals, Urantia, Blavatsky etc etc...

Keeping in theme with the spiritual teachings of the Law of One, I would maybe ask questions in future that relate to emotional states and mental barriers.

Whilst Metaphysics and Meditation does interest me, I am a novice who's needs guidance.
Monica, is it possible to boost the volume level on those podcasts? The speaker on my computer is small, and I can barely hear the audio.
Hey Sinead -

the problem with recommending sources is that their worth is subjective. so i always tell folks to trust their discernment both mental and emotional. if the info is helful, seems logical, feels good, makes your heart expand, seems to support your essence, then read further.

if the material seems fear-based, internally illogical, makes you feel yourself contracting in fear and worry, then these are signs that this material is not from entirely positive sources and is likely not helpful for your growth of spirit.

sorry not to seemingly be of help. i've learned to give people guidelines. i thonk these work.

Love you lots. blessings and L/L xxx

(06-23-2013, 01:27 PM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm rather new to all this, at the tender age of 21, however I was lead on my path after a swarm of UFO sighting's in 2010-2012 - Boy, looking into that sure did open a can of worms!

Then I discovered Meier, The Law of One, Urantia - I had no choice apart from to avidly study all these texts.

Carla recently addressed a question I had in relation to 'The Nine' and Spectra - my bad, I realised afterwards that the information had been covered in Q'uo which I had not read.

To save my self being a further hindrance, I'm just about to download all available texts from L/L Research.

It's lovely to be able to have open dialogue with the staff of L/L Research them selves - most my hero's are out of my reach, but in this instance, not so! Smile

I would like pick Carla's mind in regards to lots of subjects - however I feel they cannot be completely Law of One in context.

Ra would get irritated by my questions and most likely break off communication aha.

I would like to be able to ask about other texts and people - although I fear Carla and Co may prefer not to make comment and refer me to my own discernment.

I have used my own discernment thus far and The Law of One has been my guidance in discerning other material.

So bearing in mind, Carla and staff's opinion will not influence mine - I would love, in future, to be able to ask about little curiosities such as Billy Meier, The Phoenix Journals, Urantia, Blavatsky etc etc...

Keeping in theme with the spiritual teachings of the Law of One, I would maybe ask questions in future that relate to emotional states and mental barriers.

Whilst Metaphysics and Meditation does interest me, I am a novice who's needs guidance.
(06-24-2013, 11:20 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sinead -

the problem with recommending sources is that their worth is subjective. so i always tell folks to trust their discernment both mental and emotional. if the info is helful, seems logical, feels good, makes your heart expand, seems to support your essence, then read further.

if the material seems fear-based, internally illogical, makes you feel yourself contracting in fear and worry, then these are signs that this material is not from entirely positive sources and is likely not helpful for your growth of spirit.

sorry not to seemingly be of help. i've learned to give people guidelines. i thonk these work.

Thank you Carla,

Your lack of bias, and sense of reason is most refreshing - and I hope I can learn to think as objectively in the future.

I have just introduced my self to your other publications for further study before I re-visit the Law of One. The Brown Notebook and your communications with Hatonn are most interesting.

I have also Contacted Pupak from the UK - I hope to join her Law of One gatherings, I'm sure they'll be enjoyable, and I will be able to discuss the concepts freely - as I cannot currently do with the people around me.

Love and light,
Sinead x
hey Sinead -

Blessings of this lovely afternoon. Our "Christmas" amaryllis bulb bloomed suddenly, out of season, dramatic and marvelous, and Jim brought it inside for me to see, so i am so enjoying it!

Pupak will make you welcome. she is wonderful, full of faith, a mystic who whirls, and her hospitality is superb! she was my student during the '90s and learned well. she was here before and then just after her baby was born - i think he is 14 now, something like that. I can't wait for you to meet. she will be so thankful for you i know!

thanks for understanding why i cannot share my preferences for others' channeling. i appreciate that so much!

I hope my other material is helpful for you.

you might try A Wanderer's Handbook , as you might find yourself there.

101: The Choice is a good intro to The Ra Material.

A Book of Days
is good if you can tolerate Christian terminology.

The Aaron/Q'uo
conversation is as are all my later transcripts, more poetic, less terse than the Law of One, but also less precise. same channel, same sources.

Enjoy, and i pray the reading will be fruitful for you.

all my love - L/L xxx

(06-27-2013, 04:55 PM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 11:20 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sinead -

(06-23-2013, 01:27 PM)Sinead91 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm rather new to all this, at the tender age of 21, however I was lead on my path after a swarm of UFO sighting's in 2010-2012 - Boy, looking into that sure did open a can of worms!

Thank you Carla,

Your lack of bias, and sense of reason is most refreshing - and I hope I can learn to think as objectively in the future.

I have just introduced my self to your other publications for further study before I re-visit the Law of One. The Brown Notebook and your communications with Hatonn are most interesting.

I have also Contacted Pupak from the UK - I hope to join his Law of One gaherings, I'm sure they'll be enjoyable, and I will be able to discuss the concepts freely - as I cannot currently do with the people around me.

Love and light,
Sinead x
Pages: 1 2