Bring4th

Full Version: Vibrational Frequency and Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question when I begin vibrating at a certain level, how do I maintain this state at all time. I have gotten into the practice of meditating on a daily basis but the feeling only last a few minutes and then disappear. What can I do? Any tips or suggestion would be a great help.
Hello Angel3540 (is there really that many angels on the site? Smile )

For me I can have the same issues. The only time ive ever had a permanent change in awareness, in my emotional frequency, was after releasing a blockage in my energy body. I see blockages as an anger, a fear, a shame or a guilt about something or someone or myself which translates literally as a blockage in the flow of energy. When the blockage is released (through focus and intention of it "softening and flowing") the energy is then freed and you will notice that your overall level of consciousness will increase.

I hope this helps.
Since when have you done it daily, and for how long each time?
(02-26-2013, 07:08 PM)angel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]My question when I begin vibrating at a certain level, how do I maintain this state at all time.
You can always address the relatively unbalanced distortions of the ignored lower vibrations. Lower supports higher.
Agreed with Zenmaster. The more that you balance and work on the 'lower' rays the more that you will receive from the upper.