Bring4th

Full Version: Healing Magic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kdsii

Hello fraands - -

Due to my furious reading of Cannon's stuff lately, it's driving me crazy -
Where do I start, learning healing magic? I feel like channeled sources are OK with confirming the reality of magical work, but tend to dodge specifics. Ehem... Ra.. Ehherm.

So, is delving into Wiccan teachings an OK place to start, or do you all have any other suggestions? What has worked for you?

Feel free to mention work on hermetics, psychic development, ESP and anything else unusual as well. Smile
You've got lifetimes of knowledge locked up in that subconscious of yours. Seems like it would be a good place to start in my opinion Smile.

kdsii

What do you do to most effectively access your greater knowledge?
I mostly meditate and think of questions and let the answers come. I find this is most effective when I meditate with a clear quartz.
Also let intent, intuition, and instinct guide you. Don't be afraid to try anything you feel compelled to do.
The process of one's own healing is a way to learn about healing... to have sufficiently balanced energy centers. Some of my healer friends were born with 'gifts' and some work hard to learn, but the underlying common theme I see is that they continually work on themselves and understand themselves deeply. They also diligently study and practice various techniques of healing be it meditation or specific traditions/styles of healing... But technique get old so once technique is mastered and transcended, the healer (I think) understands this magic and lives it completely.
(02-27-2013, 03:32 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]The process of one's own healing is a way to learn about healing... to have sufficiently balanced energy centers. Some of my healer friends were born with 'gifts' and some work hard to learn, but the underlying common theme I see is that they continually work on themselves and understand themselves deeply.

I think this is what is meant by the proverb "Physician, heal thyself."

Unbound

Silence speaks.
(02-26-2013, 11:54 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fraands - -

Due to my furious reading of Cannon's stuff lately, it's driving me crazy -
Where do I start, learning healing magic? I feel like channeled sources are OK with confirming the reality of magical work, but tend to dodge specifics. Ehem... Ra.. Ehherm.

So, is delving into Wiccan teachings an OK place to start, or do you all have any other suggestions? What has worked for you?

Feel free to mention work on hermetics, psychic development, ESP and anything else unusual as well. Smile

Are you trying to heal others or heal yourself?

kdsii

(02-28-2013, 05:07 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to heal others or heal yourself?

From what I understand, I must be properly balanced to channel light from the crown into other areas that need healing. From there, I'm able to pass this to someone who is totally receptive to the possibility of healing.

So, if I can't help myself, I can't help others. I need to learn to heal myself first
Quantum Touch is the easiest thing to learn. I was already doing it before watching a workshop about it.

Self balancing can be done manually. There is always the possibility of "catalysts" reappearing for integration, yet integration is much easier done while balanced than blocked.

Things are fairly easy, it is our preconceived notions that complicate things.

Unbound

Silence speaks.
(02-26-2013, 11:54 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I start, learning healing magic? I feel like channeled sources are OK with confirming the reality of magical work, but tend to dodge specifics. Ehem... Ra.. Ehherm.

my current understanding of healing is that it is a return to 'wholeness', and that it occurs on a 'mental level'; with any physical distortions just being a reflection of mental rifts.

one may bring up the case of congenital defects, or distortions that occur with birth ... things such and blindness or deafness, or missing or defective limbs. But even there, the genetics were known before the soul chose the body, and the soul chose that particular body for a particular reason; it was a choice that occured in mind to inhabit that body; knowing full well the parameters of the experience.

as for physical distortions accumulated during life; these too are self chosen. Ra says that things like contagious diseases will only afflict those for whom it is a necessary experience; and so basically, if Ra is to be believed, one is immune to germs and viruses if that will not support the experience.

so, basically, we are left with the issue of 'healing the mind'; and this is only done through understanding of the self; and understanding the lesson of the 'disease'.

- -

as far as I understand energetic healings (very limited personal experience), it provides an 'environment' in which a reconfiguration of the self may take place with the 'boost' of the healer. This may be necessary when one has attained the learnings necessary for the healing to take place, but is not able to access the indigo gateway oneself (because of another distortion).

Quote:66.14 Ra: I am Ra. Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex. It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time. In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time.

Quote:66.16 Questioner: Then the desire must be strong in the mind/body/spirit complex who seeks healing to be healed in order for the healing to occur? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct on one level or another. An entity may not consciously seek healing and yet subconsciously be aware of the need to experience the new set of distortions which result from healing. Similarly an entity may consciously desire healing greatly but within the being, at some level, find some cause whereby certain configurations which seem quite distorted are, in fact, at that level, considered appropriate.
The path of learning to heal is the path or realising that you have always been able to do it without any training :¬)

The mere intention of being a channel for healing is all you need. The more balanced the person is, the clearer that channel can be.

Every form of training, technique or discipline , *every form*, is nothing but a permission slip to allow you to believe you're capable to do so.

Your intuition will lead you to the right path.

One other thing, meditation does not exclusively mean to sit and follow the breath. Being creative, day dreaming, doodling, singing, taking a shower, contemplating, star gazing etc. are all effective means of a single minded state of being/channeling. Much inspiration/intuition can be heard in these states.
(03-09-2013, 10:31 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The path of learning to heal is the path or realising that you have always been able to do it without any training :¬)

The mere intention of being a channel for healing is all you need. The more balanced the person is, the clearer that channel can be.

Every form of training, technique or discipline , *every form*, is nothing but a permission slip to allow you to believe you're capable to do so.

Your intuition will lead you to the right path.

it sounds like you are speaking from personal experience here Namaste? that you are a 'clear channel' yourself?

Ra emphasises that the individual chooses to heal themselves or not (a reconfiguration of the self), and that the healer only offers their intelligent energy as a catalyst or light for the self to see the self clearly.

perhaps the word 'healer' is somewhat loaded with the connotation that they are the ones doing the work, that the healing is totally dependent upon their own skill and prowess.

there seems to be a gift in disease that points to some deep lessons to be learnt. Esp the pre-incarnative conditions.
Quote:Ra emphasises that the individual chooses to heal themselves or not (a reconfiguration of the self), and that the healer only offers their intelligent energy as a catalyst or light for the self to see the self clearly.
"Self to see the self clearly" is "clear channel".

Like "greater self to see lesser self clearly". Greater self being the higher self. Ra can be ambiguous about "self" leaving a lot to figure out on our own.

As a lesser "self" we can utilize the veil through free will, believing that there is no more to us than the physical, and in a way separating ourself from our perfection.

So when we can't get to shining a light on our position, it is possible for another to shine our light on us.