Bring4th

Full Version: 3rd density Earth will remain as it is, right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
Your understanding is for the most part correct, though not entirely clear.

The global population is going to go into a serious decline caused by the overuse of chemicals (artificial estrogen) in and what has been termed "the disappearing male". The viable sperm count for males, as per 2012 numbers, is 12%. Fewer and fewer males are being born, and those that are born have little potential and/or desire to reproduce.

4th density planetary populating is already beginning by way of duel 3rd/4th density bodies. This will continue for approximately 100+ years, and is a grace period for another incarnate experience if this will help one become 4D capable.

When there are no strictly 3rd density bodies, Mother Earth will reveal herself. She is already fully activated in 4D. The light which is 3D is that which is created by the social memory complex.
(03-02-2013, 07:32 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I hope it is because humans have their flaws but I think we're building something very beautiful here. To see us overcome our nationalism and materialism without divine intervention would be amazing.
If you bother to look at what has already been established, nationalism and materialism are indicative of the blue and orange valuing memes within Spiral Dynamics (4th and 5th vibrational subdensities), and quite capable of being "overcome". In many areas of the world, outdated for a while. Amazing? Yes and No.

kdsii

My understanding is that the 'new earth' will be inhabited by those capable of inhabiting these higher vibrations. At some point, (some say that as soon as we realize this), we can leave the dense vehicle and use only the light-body. My impression is that this may be sooner than we think, but not a 'click-over' on a certain date.

Just about everywhere I've read says that the old earth will be phased out in some way, and ones that still need negativity in their curriculum will be moved somewhere else that can provide this.
It's not like the ones that aren't graduating get stamped with a red F and shipped out, it's just that the new school won't have the materials to help them learn via karma anymore, the new earth will not operate on karma.

PS - ANY source telling you exactly when, where why and how this will occur is either misleading, or misled. Discernment...
(03-03-2013, 03:12 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]My impression is that this may be sooner than we think, but not a 'click-over' on a certain date.
How soon do we think?

kdsii

(03-03-2013, 03:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2013, 03:12 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]My impression is that this may be sooner than we think, but not a 'click-over' on a certain date.
How soon do we think?

I dunno, but lately my sense of faith in my place here, and in my guides, has been refueled. A drastic change from a few months ago - I can hold a good vibration again. My lower three chakras are open again. All I know is, thinking certainly becomes creation nearly instantly these days, in my life.

There's no reason to await a change, I think. In fact, awaiting a change to a better life holds a vibration of lack, creating lack and resentment, and on down the spiral we go. A nasty lesson learned.

My new goal is to be able to hold my own light/vibration independent of outside circumstances. In this new light, challenges are welcome Smile
(03-02-2013, 07:32 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading a channeling regarding The Harvest and I believe it was said that the 3rd density will remain as it is until all 3rd density life ceases to exist. Then the 4th density will fully merge with this planet? Is this correct?

3rd density lifeforms will gradually evolve into 4th density life forms. Souls not compatible with that vibrational spectrum will incarnate on 3rd density worlds elsewhere at the cessation of their biological vehicles. The 4th density plane of existence isn't exactly "merged" with the planet, rather, a higher vibrational plane of existence becomes materialized within its own separate spatial continua. The earth you know and are aware of will manifest a 4th density component, in otherwords. Some third density bodies have already manifested a 4th density component. These are "dual-activated" individuals, though their consciousness is still primarily seated in 3rd density (they generally have very pronounced native psychic abilities). Over the next couple hundred years, this orientation will begin to lean more and more towards 4th density consciousness. Society will see a sharp increase in the prevalence of very obvious psychic abilities. The interconnectedness of things will become very apparent to society. As telepathy becomes more and more apparent, we'll see the very beginnings of a conscious social memory complex. The diets of humans will also change fairly drastically as the transition progresses.

The earth we are presently aware of will still be here, it just won't be inhabited by 3rd density beings for some millenia as the damage we've caused to this vibrational level is healed without the presence of 3rd density beings. Then, after all this time, 3rd density beings may once again incarnate on this vibrational level.
Deleted
(03-04-2013, 08:51 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]So what defines the 4th density? What are the limitations of it compared to 5th density? I know it's about love but how does it encourage the practice of love?

Just as the requirement for 3rd density incarnation is self-awareness, the requirement for 4th density incarnation is an open or crystallized heart center.

3rd density is the plane where positively polarized beings learn how to open themselves to universal compassion. 4th density beings have learned this lesson, and now seek the ways of wisdom.

This is what Ra has said about 4th density:

Quote:16.50 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions [in] fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

4th density is less physical than 3rd density. 5th density is less physical than 4th density. As you go up in the densities, the time/space component grows larger while the space/time component becomes smaller.

Essentially, all densities are vibrational spectrums of conscious expression. The higher densities are more dense with consciousness, but less dense with matter. It's difficult to properly assess the limitations of each density beyond the one we currently inhabit. All we can really do is speculate based on what we have researched through our inner work and dialogues with higher density beings such as Ra.
(03-04-2013, 11:44 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]As you go up in the densities, the time/space component grows larger while the space/time component becomes smaller
What makes you say that?
(03-04-2013, 11:44 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]As you go up in the densities, the time/space component grows larger while the space/time component becomes smaller
(03-05-2013, 12:33 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you say that?

...and exactly what do you mean "larger" and "smaller"?
(03-05-2013, 12:33 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
What makes you say that?

(03-09-2013, 09:43 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]...and exactly what do you mean "larger" and "smaller"?

It is my understanding that as one evolves through the higher densities the tangible framework for illusion (i.e. space/time) becomes less and less necessary. The increase in catalytic action, which is what space/time provides becomes less necessary for progression. As spiritual mass becomes greater all becomes more and more coalesced inwards. The component I'm referring to is an experiential component. The orientation of the consciousness turns predominately inwards. The outer illusion becomes more and more transcended.
(03-02-2013, 07:32 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading a channeling regarding The Harvest and I believe it was said that the 3rd density will remain as it is until all 3rd density life ceases to exist. Then the 4th density will fully merge with this planet? Is this correct?

I think what changes is the influence of the 4th density light.

this will continue to affect how we experience the 'reality' of this 3d planet.

"40.9 Questioner: Have— Has the vibration of the basic, of the photon, of all our particles increased in frequency already?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. "
(03-10-2013, 05:58 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2013, 12:33 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
What makes you say that?

(03-09-2013, 09:43 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]...and exactly what do you mean "larger" and "smaller"?

It is my understanding that as one evolves through the higher densities the tangible framework for illusion (i.e. space/time) becomes less and less necessary. The increase in catalytic action, which is what space/time provides becomes less necessary for progression. As spiritual mass becomes greater all becomes more and more coalesced inwards. The component I'm referring to is an experiential component. The orientation of the consciousness turns predominately inwards. The outer illusion becomes more and more transcended.

I think it more the case that in 3rd density, consciousness evolves to make time/space more balanced with space/time. In 3rd density there is an imbalance with the lopsided bias towards space/time which does not exist in the higher densities. Remember, space and time are the same thing ultimately - the balance is in their unity which is the evolutionary progression.

A higher density subsumes the lower, where the lower is still embedded in the higher. So you essentially have a s/t and t/s component being "controlled" for each individual s/t and t/s experience.

i.e. 1D is simply t/s and s/t, 2D "adds" t/s s/t for t/s and t/s s/t for s/t. And so on up the densities.
(03-10-2013, 01:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think it more the case that in 3rd density, consciousness evolves to make time/space more balanced with space/time. In 3rd density there is an imbalance with the lopsided bias towards space/time which does not exist in the higher densities. Remember, space and time are the same thing ultimately - the balance is in their unity which is the evolutionary progression.

A higher density subsumes the lower, where the lower is still embedded in the higher. So you essentially have a s/t and t/s component being "controlled" for each individual s/t and t/s experience.

I have a slightly different understanding of space and time and the densities, though I respect your perspective on it. It's always interesting to me to see other individuals interpretation of these concepts.

I agree that there is a lopsided bias towards space/time in 3D. And I also agree that "time" is just another form of "space". However, the "space" that time equals is "inner-space". And its a bit like saying steam, water, and ice are all made up of h2o. While true, they still behave very differently from one another. If you'll notice, the 3 spatial dimensions we are ordinarily familiar with in the "outer-space" of the tangible "physical world" are "enfolded" within the "space" that constitutes what we call "time". The outer-space is contained within the inner-space, in other words.

The balance *IS* in their unity, as you surmise, but that balance is to be found when you take the spectrum of densities as a whole.

1st density is polarized towards space/time more so than any other density, and the time/space component of this level of consciousness is minimal. This is why it represents the grossest and most tangible manifestation of matter.

2nd density has a slight time/space component, but is still mainly polarized towards space/time.

3rd density, while having a larger time/space component than 2nd density, is also predominately biased towards space/time.

4th density has, for the most part, an equal time/space and space/time component. Being the middle density, there an equal balance between the ethereal and material components or cycles.

In 5th density it begins to lean towards time/space.

6th density is even more polarized towards time/space. Space/time manifestation at this level, while ever possible, is only needed relatively rarely.

In 7th density, it has gone full circle to completely polarized towards time/space. In this density, tangible space/time bodily complexes need not even be recycled anymore.

The 7th density, or vibrational level, while not of itself tangibly oriented towards space/time contains the lower spectrums within its vibrations, or as you say "subsumes" them. Thus, its pure time/space conscious nature is balanced by the relatively unconscious space/time nature of 1st density.

The time/space continuum contains the space/time continuum within it. And while both are illusions in the grand scheme of things, time/space is not finite like space/time is. Space/time is an extension or inversion of time/space. It could even be thought of as a "crystallized cross-section" of a portion of a time/space probability field. Space/time is the particulate manifestation of the essential time/space "wave" nature.
"1st density is polarized towards space/time.. " etc.

In general, there is a wave running up the densities where odd densities are oriented in progression toward space and the even toward time.

"4th density has, for the most part, an equal time/space and space/time component." I'd instead say that equal time/space and space/time would be where you'd get a "non-dual" or non-polarized progression, with "paradoxes resolved", with that balancing starting during 6th density.

"The time/space continuum contains the space/time continuum within it"

But there is no container. Since spatial or temporal biases are purely psychological qualities, using familiar psychology, the time/space orientation is "feeling" and space/time "thinking". Feeling is where things are evaluated from a "periphery of wholeness" which *seems* like a container because it is from the "all" (which in 3D is mostly unconscious and disowned).

These aspects of the one are indeed the same thing and seen as such the more one progresses in consciousness towards their unity. Until then, one aspect is simply made distinct by the other aspect by virtue of their mutual identity. And until then, they both can not be simultaneously experienced in full. But at that 6D balance point, they can be and time can be freely navigated like space.
Before becoming too enamoured of life on this planet, it would be wise to explore the Transhumanist agenda. For those unaware of it, browsing the following should provide ample material for reflection:

http://www.transhumanism.org/resources/t...manism.htm
http://transhumanity.net/
http://singularity.org/
http://www.extropy.org/
http://lifeboat.com/ex/transhumanist.technologies
http://hplusmagazine.com/2011/04/18/how-...ist-group/

I'm not saying it's wrong, although there's no way I'd ever want to be part of it, but it seems that this path of evolution is what's being manifest here, and it's almost certain to result in terminal pollution and toxification of the biosphere.
(03-17-2013, 11:05 AM)52midnight Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying it's wrong, although there's no way I'd ever want to be part of it, but it seems that this path of evolution is what's being manifest here, and it's almost certain to result in terminal pollution and toxification of the biosphere.
It's sort of a funny subculture here which must deny faith.
according to cassiopaeans 3d density earth will be as 3d jupiter or 3d venus. since they are higher than third
(04-25-2013, 06:45 AM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]according to cassiopaeans 3d density earth will be as 3d jupiter or 3d venus. since they are higher than third
according to cassiopaeans or 3rd party claiming to speak for them?
(04-25-2013, 06:45 AM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]according to cassiopaeans 3d density earth will be as 3d jupiter or 3d venus. since they are higher than third

Did you read the March 23 session of this year?
yes i have. says something about this?
(04-25-2013, 08:51 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Either/or open to interpretation as we see it. There is not one person on this Earth is not corrupted in the now; we must look upon ourselves to create a better way, never can we strive to rely on any source of contact as being absolute. Look into the materials, but use them as guides during the awakening of the self. Beyond the awakening it begins, we are going to change the world for those that are open. But those who are closed we can not violate their freewill if you want to remain in the positive.

(04-25-2013, 09:29 AM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]yes i have. says something about this?

Then I must reread the material for further interpretation. However I do remember "red sky" describing a period that perhaps the conditions will be livable from a breathing point of view. Clues exist in other transcripts & the Wave Series eg. "Jupiter looking like Earth in 4th density."

But this forum is about Ra, & Q'uo (Quorum?) so in respect I will discontinue this quarry. Further contact on the subject will be in private messaging with your permission.
(04-25-2013, 09:31 AM)Jamie35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2013, 08:51 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Either/or open to interpretation as we see it. There is not one person on this Earth is not corrupted in the now; we must look upon ourselves to create a better way, never can we strive to rely on any source of contact as being absolute. Look into the materials, but use them as guides during the awakening of the self. Beyond the awakening it begins, we are going to change the world for those that are open. But those who are closed we can not violate their freewill if you want to remain in the positive.
yes, yes understood about the new-age meme/subculture and its now quite banal apprehensions and guidelines with respect to spiritual info. But closed to what? Suggestions of imagined possibilities delivered through pretense of higher-vibrational society? Isn't it funny how some people demand manufacture of transcendent authority figures? The coy message delivery is stereotypical and evidence of overreaching. The re-used thematic elements and appeal to meme-influenced narrative are strong evidence of closed, not open communication.
So it's sort of ironic, and silly actually, that one would talk about possible free will infringement when the info is so strongly rooted within a small portion of the planetary mind (which we are here to work with).
(03-02-2013, 07:32 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading a channeling regarding The Harvest and I believe it was said that the 3rd density will remain as it is until all 3rd density life ceases to exist. Then the 4th density will fully merge with this planet? Is this correct?

The Harvest is probably going on now (in time/space). Either way, we are in the so called transitional period now, which will last for *approximately* 100-700 years.

By means of the sexual reproduction there will be fourth density bodies here, in time.

When this Earth will be completely 4D, 3D will go into potentiation, because new fourth density entities need to learn how to shield themselves from being detected by any means that third density use.

When fourth density entities have learned how to shield themselves from us, the Earth may once again be third density activated.

Here are the quotes about what I have just said:

Ra, 62.29 Wrote:You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

Ra, 63.25 Wrote:At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

Ra, 63.27 Wrote:This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

Ra, 17.29 Wrote:Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

Ra, 40.8 Wrote:Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

Ra, 63.8 Wrote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material.
(03-02-2013, 07:32 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading a channeling regarding The Harvest and I believe it was said that the 3rd density will remain as it is until all 3rd density life ceases to exist. Then the 4th density will fully merge with this planet? Is this correct?

Personally, I hope it is because humans have their flaws but I think we're building something very beautiful here. To see us overcome our nationalism and materialism without divine intervention would be amazing. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind incarnating here again and again until I can no longer. I love humanity and I love this planet. Life is hard but it is beautifully challenging.

If I am misinformed, feel free to correct me.

Edit: Mods feel free to move this to The Harvest forum if you feel it is better served there.
wow wow interesting reality god approves

Unbound

The designs are eternal but their experience and expression is ever changing.

The way a person chooses to view or perceive the designs do not define the design itself.
(04-28-2013, 12:09 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The designs are eternal but their experience and expression is ever changing.

The way a person chooses to view or perceive the designs do not define the design itself.
What defines it?
(04-28-2013, 12:09 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The way a person chooses to view or perceive the designs do not define the design itself.
Except, "Anything is possible with sufficient desire and belief."