Bring4th

Full Version: Vital Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra says that human beings are mind/body/spirit complexes.

as such, the mind, the body, and the spirit have separate domains, even though they are interlinked and intimately intertwined.

the mind complex is potentiated by the High Priestess, and that archetype is drawn to the biological female, giving women (in most cases), a surplus of mental/emotional energy.

likewise, the potentiator of the body is drawn to the biological male, giving them a surplus of physical energy.

the remainder, that is, the spirit complex is facilitated via the action of the 'shuttle' into intelligent energy/intelligent infinity. This is what Ra terms 'vital energy'.

Vital Energy seems to be replenished most easily and naturally via two means, both of which create a time/space bridge, which is the domain of the spirit complex:

1) sleeping, and the essential function of dreaming
2) meditation, and shutting down the space/time faculties of mind, which permits the clearer perception and operation of time/space abilities, ie the shuttle.

Quote:63.6 Questioner: Could you give me a definition of vital energy?

Ra: I am Ra. Vital energy is the complex of energy levels of mind, body, and spirit. Unlike physical energy, it requires the integrated complexes vibrating in an useful manner.

The faculty of will can, to a variable extent, replace missing vital energy and this has occurred in past workings, as you measure time, in this instrument. This is not recommended. At this time, however, the vital energies are well-nourished in mind and spirit although the physical energy level is, in and of itself, low at this time.

Quote:63.7 Questioner: Would I be correct in guessing that the vital energy is a function of the awareness or bias of the entity with respect to his polarity or general unity with the Creator or creation?

Ra: I am Ra. In a nonspecific sense we may affirm the correctness of your statement. The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty.

Without this vital energy the least distorted physical complex will fail and perish. With this love or vital energy or elán the entity may continue though the physical complex is greatly distorted

Quote:72.10 Questioner: In the last session you mentioned that if the instrument used any of the increased vital energy that she experiences for physical activity that she would pay a “harsh toll.” Could you tell me the nature of that harsh toll and why it would be experienced?

Ra: I am Ra. The physical energy level is a measure of the amount of available energy of the body complex of a mind/body/spirit complex. The vital energy measurement is one which expresses the amount of energy of being of the mind/body/spirit complex.

This entity has great distortions in the direction of mind complex activity, spirit complex activity, and that great conduit to the Creator, the will. Therefore, this instrument’s vital energy, even in the absence of any physical reserve measurable, is quite substantial. However, the use of this energy of will, mind, and spirit for the things of the physical complex causes a far greater distortion in the lessening of the vital energy than would the use of this energy for those things which are in the deepest desires and will of the mind/body/spirit complex. In this entity these desires are for service to the Creator. This entity sees all service as service to the Creator and this is why we have cautioned the support group and the instrument itself in this regard.

All services are not equal in depth of distortion. The over-use of this vital energy is, to be literal, the rapid removal of life force.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm filled with a great amount of Vital Energy for the last month. My whole body pulsates and vibrates harmoniously as If i'm connected to my higher self constantly. Can anybody relate to this? Or am I just about to explode? Haha
well, I'm sure that vital energy can be put to good use Alex Smile

are you creative in any way? musical? artistic?

- -

the reason I posted the thread in the first place was that I observed my own personal lesson in depletion of the vital energy. I've become a bit more sensitive to these things in recent years, but just seeing my own mental state after a state of exhaustion brought this home to me.

in the past, I have tried to compensate by replenishing physical energy stores (ie eating), but this, of course, proved ineffective, because it was not addressing the total issue.
So, do you think that Ra is saying that vital energy would enable one to continue to function daily, despite physical ailments, physical energy depletion etc, but pushing like that will eventually take it's toll on the physical well-being of the "entity"? I'm thinking of how I managed to continue to go to work and nurture children and husband for all those years, despite a grueling schedule and not paying close enough attention to my own physical needs, and doing this because I was being "of service" to the family, co-workers, and all the volunteer groups I worked with. And yes, eventually I did pay a price.

But I would say that it is possible to find balance again and that the physical energy store can be somewhat restored.
Did having this awareness change the way you expend and replenish your vital energies?

Actually, I want to ask how this awareness/insight shifted your way of being
yeah, I think you mentioned this before Ruth.

I guess you worked so hard and slept so little for all those years, your body has a memory of what you put it through Smile

have you heard of Mantak Chia? he's a chinese chi guy, who has written quite a few books. One of his exercises involves 'smiling' at each of your organs in turn ... maybe starting at the liver, then moving to the kidneys, then lungs, heart, intestines, etc. It's a sign of appreciation and gratitude for the tireless service that each of these organs provides. You smile at the organ ... and it smiles back at you BigSmile

you might have tired out your adrenal glands through all those many years of ongoing activity, and just a simple thank you to some of your body parts is enough to rejuvenate them. It's like when you take someone for granted for years and years, and then one day they just decide not to show up any more, all because you didn't say thanks! And that's all they were after, a simple thanks.

I'm not saying that is what is the case here (for you), but it's just a thought that entered my head. It might or might not be relevant.

- -

@rie

I think the bit I put in italics "All services are not equal in depth of distortion"

sums up my changed perspective on things. What is more 'important' to one 'deserves' the vital energy; other, maybe less trivial things (and such things may include one's paid work lol) I choose to downplay and invest less in.

This has not always been the case in the past; and I allocated precious resources to activities that I really did not value because I felt that work was 'important' or 'dutiful'. (a legacy of my upbringing). I was doing things with more force than they warranted.

perhaps that is a sign I should change work to something that I personally value; that my work becomes more aligned to my personal value system; but that is a longer term project.

There is a certain scarcity to most normal 3d living (Jesus-type entities excluded, who tapped infinities at will). That scarcity demands a judicious allocation of time and attention and will to those things that align most deeply with one's life purpose; that is not to say that life is all serious; but that there are only a limited number of hours each day; so much time to spend with this person or that; those choices end up mattering in one's lived experience.
Yes , Sir ! I am an Actor and Writer, I'm just building my world "block by block". The pulse gets most intense after i meditate or breathe consciously and then stretch by envisioning the energies coursing through me. I am able to transfer this easily and I can heal minor ailments in myself or others. Sometimes it gets so intense that , as stated previously, I feel as if I'm going to get pulled up by some intense light and that's when I say, Wait, Wait, I'm still doing stuff here.

Last Edit: Also, a little tip if i may, I found out that by meditating on your Energy Centers, one by one , helps a lot to bring back the balance, just envision if you will the Light coursing through you, keeping mental focus on each successive Chakra, you know the rest. Always happy to serve. I believe it might have something to do with what Mantak Chia is saying !