Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
More conspiracy drama. "leaked" - it's sort of insulting. People look for consistency and tend to find it more often when there is lack of information in the first place. There are like 2 sentences about the Martian civilization in the Ra Material.
Adonai-1, which parts do you see as most lining up with the information from the Ra material?

ps.
I edited the thread title a bit as it was causing some issues when trying to reply to the thread.
Deleted
(03-06-2013, 09:18 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 09:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]More conspiracy drama. "leaked" - it's sort of insulting. People look for consistency and tend to find it more often when there is lack of information in the first place. There are like 2 sentences about the Martian civilization in the Ra Material.

Ra does say Mars became inhospitable to life and that the planet has to undergo significant healing.
Now simply compare that to what was written and honestly frame this as some "leak"? Just because you want it to be a conspiracy doesn't make it so. Consider the people that are trying to discern legitimate information and must encounter such distractions and confusion. What a turn off.
Deleted
(03-06-2013, 09:28 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel it is likely that Limbaugh got his hands on actual information and dressed it up.
Why do you feel that way?
Deleted
(03-06-2013, 10:06 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 09:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 09:28 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel it is likely that Limbaugh got his hands on actual information and dressed it up.
The man has a good majority of the politically-active American populace in the palms of his hands. He has more power and influence than most people in media. He has the social capital and wealth to reach information most men cannot.

It would not be too hard to believe there are men out there who likely support Limbaugh in return for him spreading certain doctrine and disinformation in a certain way. Men more powerful than Limbaugh himself. In the realms of such people, the spread of esoteric information such as this is not out of the question.
How did you leap the chasm from "likely" to "not out of the question"?
(03-06-2013, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
The man has a good majority of the politically-active American populace in the palms of his hands. He has more power and influence than most people in media. He has the social capital and wealth to reach information most men cannot.

It would not be too hard to believe there are men out there who likely support Limbaugh in return for him spreading certain doctrine and disinformation in a certain way. Men more powerful than Limbaugh himself. In the realms of such people, the spread of esoteric information such as this is not out of the question.
I will just say I remain agnostic. I will be happy to be shown as a fool in any regard.
(03-06-2013, 10:17 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 10:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I will just say I remain agnostic. I will be happy to be shown as a fool in any regard.
If you don't want to explain, that is fine. However, it would be helpful for others wanting to learn.