Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
I would slow down if I were you. Q'uo has talked about the dangers of trying to channel beings on your own, especially when inexperienced. I know your just trying to talk, but those two things aren't too far off in my opinion.

Focus less on contact and more on bettering yourself the best that you can. Once you're ready it'll happen, trust me.
I usually take pressure on 3rd eye as 'too much energy running thru' that center therefore lower centers are not balanced.
(03-07-2013, 12:03 AM)Free Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo has talked about the dangers of trying to channel beings on your own, especially when inexperienced.

I would be very grateful if you could link me to the channelling, if you remember it. If not, I will try to find it.

I always limit my calls to those who recognize "Jesus is Lord" and such. I have gotten into the habit of doing my own version of the lesser pentagram ritual. Additionally, I am not threatened by psychic greeting anymore... I've already dealt with it. If there are threats that extend beyond this, then my curiosity is peaked.
I don't remember it off the top of my head. Try to search higher self on L/L and you should find some info on that subject.

Don't stop questioning them with that either. I think just about anybody on here with some experience in contact with any type of being that is unseen will speak on the importance of Questioning with "Is Jesus Lord?" or whatever saying matches your highest ideal.

Don't be discouraged by the greetings. Remember, they can only "get in" when there is an entrance or distortion there to begin with.
(03-07-2013, 12:32 AM)Free Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be discouraged by the greetings. Remember, they can only "get in" when there is an entrance or distortion there to begin with.
And I've realized you can use the greeting itself to help with this distortion. Smile Learning to love and accept all things is a great lesson even if the lesson is quite terrifying.
Very true Smile
(03-06-2013, 10:23 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does it get like this? What is actually happening?

I will add that it is very significant. It's almost like somebody is pushing a large rod into my forehead.

Your indigo ray chakra is most probably opening.

Ra 54.32 Wrote:One who feels this activation is one experiencing in-streamings at that energy center to be used either for the unblocking of this center, for its tuning to match the harmonics of its other energy centers, or to activate the gateway to intelligent infinity.
Now my Violet-Ray/Crown-chakra is doing the same exact thing. I walked out for a moment and I felt a shock on the back of my head and now there is a pressure.

Something is happening.
This happened to me a lot a couple of years ago when I had just started this journey. It seemed to be part of initiation and energy body activation.
(03-07-2013, 10:25 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Now my Violet-Ray/Crown-chakra is doing the same exact thing. I walked out for a moment and I felt a shock on the back of my head and now there is a pressure.

Something is happening.

Did you feel a pressure around the hairspiral?
(03-08-2013, 04:04 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2013, 10:25 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Now my Violet-Ray/Crown-chakra is doing the same exact thing. I walked out for a moment and I felt a shock on the back of my head and now there is a pressure.

Something is happening.

Did you feel a pressure around the hairspiral?

Yep. In the exact spot.
The crowning beam of the pineal gland.
You may find this information interesting/helpful which is semi-related:

(07-23-2012, 12:34 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]There are several practical pieces of advice I may offer you if you would seek to learn to attempt to develop the skill of healing through vocalization, although in fairly due time such an ability will naturally exist for many of us. The first is in adopting a daily regiment of aids which work to optimize and stimulate the pineal gland. The second is in regular third eye meditations. The third suggestion which is highly effective, is an essential part in properly performing the second suggestion and should be done regularly, is in the application of throat friction. This information in regards to the mystery of the larynx and its relation to the pineal gland has been largely overlooked, forgotten, rarely disseminated and yet its significance is unprecedented.

When I speak of throat friction, I am referring to your creating a harsh groaning/growling 'wind' sound/sensation with the larynx; you will know you are doing it correctly when you feel a vibration/rumble in the lower rear part of your throat slightly beneath the Adam's apple as you inhale and exhale. Retain awareness in this area and continue to breath through there, keeping one's jaws unclenched and relaxed, and performing constant friction. Eventually, what begins to occur is a pressure begins to build up in the forehead where the pineal should be located. Become aware of the growing pressure and heat which results from the throat friction you're performing. Then, actually shift and maintain your awareness in both the larynx area and the pineal area at the same time after being individually aware of each for several minutes. Be simultaneously aware of the highly apparent connection between the throat friction of the larynx and the increasing pressure, vibration and warmth of the pineal, that the longer you perform this throat friction, the more intense the pressure, vibration and warmth get in the area between your eyes. Observe and note everything which results from the deeper stages of any lengthy session with this. This exercise may be done with eyes open or closed; with the former, if there is a focus on 'seeing' with the third eye rather than one's physical eyes, visual static may increase, distance of objects may shift dramatically, one's peripheral vision may expand, and a sense of being aware of all surroundings before you without the use of normal eyesight occurs.

It can be extrapolated from the exercise that the creation of subtle energies by stimulation in the larynx acts as a type of trigger or switch which causes stimulation and empowerment of a potentially unlimited degree in the pineal gland or third eye without the implementation of any outside factors. Combine a healthy pineal regiment with this technique and in time you will observe the arising of many intuitive and spiritual benefits in your life. I believe it goes without saying that in your endeavors to learn to heal through vocalization the learning and usage of stimulation of the pineal by the larynx and the entrance into altered states of higher consciousness while you perform these things would benefit your pursuits greatly. I would like to recommend to you the book Awakening The Third Eye by Dr. Samuel Sagan, which is where I first heard of the larynx/pineal connection and activity.

I highly recommend this youtube video if any of that information is interesting (at your discretion, of course).
(03-06-2013, 10:23 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried contacting entities two days ago and now my third eye has a constant pressure that seeps down even into my nose. It has lasted longer before. Why does it get like this? What is actually happening?

I will add that it is very significant. It's almost like somebody is pushing a large rod into my forehead.

I've been feeling this practically non stop since 2011.

Here is what Ra had to say about it.

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feels, in meditation, energy upon the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, what it signifies, and what the various places in which we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The in-streamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.
I asked what the pain is around my crown area, I wrote "light". It appears that movements of large amounts of information can cause pain. On top of that the information would need to be accessed and integrated. This can be insight or useful ideas later on.