Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
The astral is an inner 3D plane (3D vibrations). No doubt that a 4D m/b/s complex can experience 4D vibrations in a similar manner though.
(03-08-2013, 10:44 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, has anybody here astral projected before?

Yes. And this is all I have to tell: the "astral realms" is just a blanket term for the time/space "backside" of any space/time; the inner planes of any density, if you will. "Astral projection" is not some sort of special mystical ability one has to learn of anything like that. If anything, what has to be learned is to remember. What do you think happens when your body is laid to rest every night? Were it not because of the veil between 3rd density's space/time and time/space every incarnated 3rd-density entity would be used to the "astral projection" phenomenon, and be more or less proficient at it. It is only natural. With veil in place, however, it's just a matter of discipline of personality and the sufficient development and proper application of the faculty of will.

And yes, higher densities can be accessed/visited via time/space (hence the confusion that "higher dimensions/planes" are strictly non-physical) while the physical vehicle remains in 3rd-density space/time. How far/deep one can reach is dependent on the discipline, will, degree of awareness, and overall adeptness of the entity in question.

PS: Oh, yes, piece of advice: I highly encourage anyone to put theory to the practice. Less reading, more applied action.
(03-08-2013, 11:32 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]And this is all I have to tell: the "astral realms" is just a blanket term for the time/space "backside" of any space/time; the inner planes of any density, if you will.
The astral plane/realms is really a partial aspect of time/space. So no, not a blanket term for backside of any space/time. Remember, time/space has mind, body, and spirit aspects. Astral is essentially a lower-"mind" upper "body" time/space experience.
(03-08-2013, 11:32 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 10:44 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, has anybody here astral projected before?

Yes. And this is all I have to tell: the "astral realms" is just a blanket term for the time/space "backside" of any space/time; the inner planes of any density, if you will. "Astral projection" is not some sort of special mystical ability one has to learn of anything like that. If anything, what has to be learned is to remember. What do you think happens when your body is laid to rest every night? Were it not because of the veil between 3rd density's space/time and time/space every incarnated 3rd-density entity would be used to the "astral projection" phenomenon, and be more or less proficient at it. It is only natural. With veil in place, however, it's just a matter of discipline of personality and the sufficient development and proper application of the faculty of will.

And yes, higher densities can be accessed/visited via time/space (hence the confusion that "higher dimensions/planes" are strictly non-physical) while the physical vehicle remains in 3rd-density space/time. How far/deep one can reach is dependent on the discipline, will, degree of awareness, and overall adeptness of the entity in question.

PS: Oh, yes, piece of advice: I highly encourage anyone to put theory to the practice. Less reading, more applied action.
Can you tell me if pre-incarnation is time/space or some other plane entirely? Where do we exactly go when we die?
(03-08-2013, 11:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The astral plane/realms is really a partial aspect of time/space. So no, not a blanket term for backside of any space/time. Remember, time/space has mind, body, and spirit aspects. Astral is essentially a lower-"mind" upper "body" time/space experience.

Matter of perspective/semantics/distortion, dear Zen. It just so occurred to someone to apply this fancy term to "out-of-body experiences" and "non-physical reality." Technically speaking, «astral» (from Latin astralis, from Latin astrum, from Greek astron) strictly refers to stars, so if anything, the "astral planes/dimension" should be located in the sun or any other star by its very definition.

I didn't coin the term. If it were entirely up to me, I'd do without it.

But yes, there are different "levels" to time/space, that I won't argue.

(03-08-2013, 11:51 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me if pre-incarnation is time/space or some other plane entirely? Where do we exactly go when we die?

You don't necessarily "go" anywhere when you die. You are already there/here. At the death of the physical vehicle (or an "out-of-body" or powerful "mystical" experience while yet incarnated) your consciousness is merely shifted from space/time focus to time/space focus; so yes, in essence, pre and post incarnation are time/space. However, this is not to say you are not in time/space right now. You are presently in time/space while incarnated in space/time. For further clarification read this post here: What is difference between time/space and space/time? Now, just as space/time has a 1st density, a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th, and so on, with various physical locations, regions, and topographies, time/space is similar; only that it is a metaphysical non-local reality where one moves through time rather than space, hence the extreme "fluidity."
(03-08-2013, 11:54 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 11:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The astral plane/realms is really a partial aspect of time/space. So no, not a blanket term for backside of any space/time. Remember, time/space has mind, body, and spirit aspects. Astral is essentially a lower-"mind" upper "body" time/space experience.

Matter of perspective/semantics/distortion, dear Zen. It just so occurred to someone to apply this fancy term to "out-of-body experiences" and "non-physical reality." Technically speaking, «astral» (from Latin astralis, from Latin astrum, from Greek astron) strictly refers to stars, so if anything, the "astral planes/dimension" should be located in the sun or any other star by its very definition.

I didn't coin the term. If it were entirely up to me, I'd do without it.

But yes, there are different "levels" to time/space, that I won't argue.
The distinctions from the "one" is the whole point of experience here. If you can avoid conflation, then there's probably more learning opportunity. Otherwise, up is down and down is up. Of course it's a matter of perspective, or semantics or distortion - as is everything said.
The 'astral' can be seen as spiraling densities. 3rd density is as yet unplorized , from 4th onwards there are negative- and positive+ polarities to time/space of this planet. There are infinite levels within each density and octave.
There are 'diversions' and distractions within this temporal landscape. These can be used to manifest desired timelines or a singular timeline.
Those unaware of the distinction between 'dreaming' and 'awake' are most easily lead and influenced by these temporal signposts.

Aesthetic beauty and glamour are often used as 'attraction waves'. Hypnotic suggestion is also used to reinforce particular behaivoral patterns.