Bring4th

Full Version: Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deleted
(03-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly governs preincarnative time/space or what we know as the afterlife/afterlives of this universe?

I'm not sure I completely grasp the thrust of your query. Both space/time and time/space are illusory constructs designed by the Creator to gain an experience of Itself in an evolutionary fashion. Time/space is just as complex a set of illusions as is space/time. Time/space, just as space/time, is "governed" by a system of natural laws set in place by the Creator.

Quote:How are new souls introduced into the system and what decides where we teleport after each incarnation?

Firstly, we'd probably need to define what "soul" means since there are various interpretations as to what it is. If you understand the soul as being a focus of consciousness, the microcosmic co-Creator (manifesting as the mind/body/spirit unit), then what decides "where" you "teleport" (though perhaps not the best word choice here) after each incarnation is simply one's own level of of awareness and evolutionary development as an entity/soul. This also determines "where" (i.e. what density and space/time locus) the entity/soul is introduced in. Naturally, the most appropriate environment will always be that which offers the most adequate opportunities/experiences for further growth and progression.

Quote:Where do most human souls go?

I suppose by "human" you mean a 3rd-density mind/body/spirit complex. Again, I perceive you are trying to find a location as to "where" one goes after the death of the yellow-ray physical vehicle. Rather than any particular place I'd say it's more like having a radical shift of awareness and suddenly finding oneself in a totally different set of circumstances. This place is not "somewhere out there"—it's inside of your-Self.

I believe Ra may be of aid here as to your particular query:

Quote:47.11 Questioner: Then after death from this incarnation we still have the yellow-ray body in potentiation, but then in the general case of our planetary population after death, would they then normally have the green-ray body manifested?

Ra: I am Ra. Not immediately. The first body which activates itself upon death is the “form-maker” or the indigo-ray body. [...] Once this is achieved, if the proper body to be activated is green-ray, then this will occur.

Quote:48.7 Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

In other words, after the cessation of the 3rd-density yellow-ray body, every entity has the 6th-density indigo-ray body activated before re-incarnating into another body (be that 3rd, 4th, 5th density, or even 2nd, etc). You, as a mind/body/spirit complex, have many space/time body manifestations. The indigo-body is, for all intents and purposes, you as a microcosmic Logos.

Quote:30.3 Questioner: Upon our physical death, as we call it, from this particular density and this particular incarnative experience, we lose this chemical body. Immediately after the loss of this chemical body do we maintain a different type of body? Is there still a mind/body/spirit complex at that point?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The mind/body/spirit complex is quite intact; the physical body complex you now associate with the term body being but manifestation of a more dense and intelligently informed and powerful body complex.
(Again, this is in reference to the sixth-density indigo-ray body.)

Quote:70.17 After the death of the physical complex in yellow-ray activation the mind/body/spirit complex moves to a far different portion of time/space in which the indigo body will allow much healing and review to take place before any movement is made towards another incarnative experience.

I perceive a basic miscalculation upon your part in that time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.

Quote:I am aware of a quantified, white area most humans find themselves--at least from past life regression reports.

To the best of my knowledge, this is within 6th-density time/space and the indigo-body.

Quote:I just want a clearer picture. I rather not find myself lost in the astral when I die. Thanks!

With death comes much remembering. The map is already known.
So, when they say negatively-polarized entities can't reach sixth density, does that mean they don't use the indigo ray body after incarnative death?
(03-09-2013, 12:51 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, when they say negatively-polarized entities can't reach sixth density, does that mean they don't use the indigo ray body after incarnative death?

It is my "understanding," that all entities have the indigo-ray body in activation immediately after death. Afterwards the mind/body/spirit complex is "relocated," for lack of better word, in the most appropriate time/space and space/time continuum, be that 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. Remember, 6th density is the density of unity; "positive" and "negative" bear no meaning here. It is beyond polarity/duality. The only possible service that can be contemplated at that point is service to One/Self/All There Is in its most absolute and purest sense.

And yes, negative self-serving entities can reach early sixth density, at the very least, just like positive service-to-others entities. Yet at some point in the dance the two paths must take upon each other and be thus reconciled, harmonized, and synthesized into one.

Quote:36.15 Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at… at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

PS: Also, one thing is reaching 6th density progressing through the densities; that is, evolving from 1st to 2nd to 3rd to 4th to 5th densities in "linear" space/time fashion; and another slightly different thing is to enter 6th density via time/space, such as in the death process. This may seem confusing, but time/space works quite differently than space/time. In time/space, particularly from the vantage point of sixth density, all "times" may be observed as being occurring simultaneously.

Quote:47.5 The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history.
(03-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to create a new topic for this since astral projection is of different intent and specialty.

What exactly governs preincarnative time/space or what we know as the afterlife/afterlives of this universe?

Let me preface this by saying Siren's answers were very good (as usual) and informative. I will give my own slant on the information, which is only marginally different.

Time/space is governed by thought. It is the realm of mind. It's like "mind-space". When you dream at night, you are in time/space. Dreams are simply your 3rd density translation of those intangible and vibrational thought streams your consciousness moved through while your physical apparatus slumbered. You dressed up those vibrations in 3-dimensional imagery because that is what you understand. Its essence, however, is without tangible form.

Time/space is essentially just layers upon layers of thought, which settles into vibrational levels representative of the consciousness that activates those thoughts by thinking them.

(03-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]How are new souls introduced into the system and what decides where we teleport after each incarnation?

I hesitate to say there are such things as "new souls". We'll say "new identities". All there is is infinite intelligence, which has always existed since before structured "time" was even formed. There is just infinite consciousness, which occasionally imagines itself to be less than infinite. New identities are created, or I prefer to say "organized" when infinite intelligence chooses to look or focus through the imaginary lens of "self-hood" or limited perspective. This provides a kind of unique and finite specific experience of separation and reunification which equals the spiritual journey.

(03-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do most human souls go?

Most human souls rest in their indigo bodies after death, as Ra noted. However, this needs much explanation. I will offer my opinion of what this actually entails. This does not mean they attain indigo consciousness at the death of the cessation of their physical bodies. The indigo body is the Higher Self. It is, as Ra said, the logos in microcosm -- an analog for intelligent energy.

So what happens is, you literally rest "within" your Higher Self. It's like your own personal "inner space". If you are 3rd density, you are still 3rd density in this environment, however, this 3rd density astral environment is perfectly aligned or shaped by that field of exalted and intelligent energy that constitutes "you in the future" (that is the to say: the Higher Self).

Robert Monroe, an accomplished astral projector, referred to this area as his "I-there".

This space allows you a framework and perspective by which to review the recently ended incarnation and make plans regarding future learning necessities. Not all souls rest within their indigo bodies after death. There are cases where a soul simply refuses to go back for whatever reason, be it grief, unfinished business, or just flat out fear of judgement. It is pretty much always in their best interest to go and heal in their indigo body, but free will is always king to the Higher Self and if the soul doesn't want to go, it doesn't have to. These souls sometimes become ghosts that haunt the living, or just wander the astral planes doing whatever tickles their fancy until they sick of it and eventually come home. Tongue

(03-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of a quantified, white area most humans find themselves--at least from past life regression reports.

I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to, but there are several areas you could be referencing. There is something like a "resting place" where souls go to be without stimulation of any kind. Its almost like suspended animation, but there is some slight perception of the passage of "subjective time". It allows souls to heal themselves, using only their own energy. Sort of like getting a blood transfusion from your own blood bank, rather than someone else's. There are a variety of methods by which souls recover and regenerate themselves after a harsh physical incarnation.

(03-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want a clearer picture. I rather not find myself lost in the astral when I die. Thanks!

Understandable, but you will have plenty of friends and guides to assist you at death so don't worry too much! Wink

(03-09-2013, 12:51 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, when they say negatively-polarized entities can't reach sixth density, does that mean they don't use the indigo ray body after incarnative death?

Sort of. I'll try to sort this out for you.

All beings have an indigo body, and the consciousness associated with the indigo body, which is the Higher Self. The Higher Self is essentially "You in the future". All beings, even negatively polarized ones, eventually switch over to positive polarity when they reach sixth density. So all Higher Selves are essentially positive.

Negatively polarized beings don't have much desire to align with their Higher Self, as the Higher Self, while technically beyond "polarity", is still essentially positive in nature. At least, from the relative frame of reference of a "negative or service to self polarity" entity.

Negatively polarized beings may or may not allow themselves to be healed by their indigo counterparts after death. All beings, be they negative or positive, require the shaping powers of this indigo body to incarnate however. The Higher Self allows all beings the freedom to choose their incarnate circumstances and experience the creation. They pass no judgement on the being that chooses negative polarity, and allow them the opportunity to explore this distortion if that is their sincere desire.

Please feel free to ask questions if any of this didn't quite make sense to you.