Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers and the Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Always remember, if you feel that you're a wanderer, you're here to help *other selves* make the harvest.

How do you do that?

By being an example for them to follow, if they so wish. Treat people with compassion, love and understanding, and you're a teacher by example.

Along with offering direct service, it will aid the planetary consciousness, making it easier for others to choose the positive path.

Forget about the harvest, dates and ascension. If you're a wanderer, you've already ascended, and are here for others to do the same.

And of course, in doing so, you'll make yourself harvestable by nature.
(03-09-2013, 11:14 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Forget about the harvest, dates and ascension. If you're a wanderer, you've already ascended, and are here for others to do the same.

And of course, in doing so, you'll make yourself harvestable by nature.

There is a story about two 5th density wanderers who had reversed polarity to a negative orientation during their incarnation and had to work hard to reverse polarity back to positive in their subsequent incarnations. There is a possibility that wanderers may come back! So being a wanderer itself wouldn't assure anything, but as you said, service to others is important for wanderers to go back to their density.

Quote:89.35 Questioner: What was the catalyst for their change?
Ra: I am Ra. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening. The Wanderers felt that a more wisdom-oriented way of seeking love could be more appealing to those in darkness.

First one entity began its work. Quickly the second found the first. These entities had agreed to serve together and so they did, glorifying the One Creator, but not as they intended. About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively. There was no negative harvest as such.

Quote:89.40 Questioner: What was the attitude of these two entities after they graduated into-fourth density negative and, the veil being removed, realized that they had switched polarities?
Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted.

Quote:89.41 Questioner: Then did they continue striving to polarize negatively for a fifth-density harvest in the negative sense or did they do something else?
Ra: I am Ra. They worked with the fourth-density negative for some period until, within this framework, the previously learned patterns of the self had been recaptured and the polarity was, with great effort, reversed. There was a great deal of fourth-density positive work then to be retraced.
I agree with you Namaste, as long as we don't have a viewpoint of "I'm helping the idiots catch up to my level."

16.61 Questioner: And if a Wanderer were to be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer at the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

To me, a negative orientation would involve thinking you are elite. I'm saying this because this was my viewpoint when I was younger, and the superior/inferior distortion is rampant on this world.
Indeed Wander-Man; that viewpoint is STS by nature.

Rie - one would imagine that...

"Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted"

... may be an understatement :¬)
(03-09-2013, 01:36 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]service to others is important for wanderers to go back to their density.
If a wanderer would not need to polarize in 3D in order to go back to their density, why would STO be important for this purpose?
(03-11-2013, 01:21 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 01:36 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]service to others is important for wanderers to go back to their density.
If a wanderer would not need to polarize in 3D in order to go back to their density, why would STO be important for this purpose?

Why not?
(03-11-2013, 01:25 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
Why not?
Because, as Namaste said, they are already of that higher native vibration.
(03-11-2013, 01:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Why not?
I guess then wanderers may do as they like so long as they don't shift polarities. Didn't he say wanderers are here to help others ascend?
(03-11-2013, 01:41 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013, 01:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Why not?
I guess then wanderers may do as they like so long as they don't shift polarities.
Wanderers may do as they like, regardless of consequences.
(03-11-2013, 01:41 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't he say wanderers are here to help others ascend?
Yes. In my view, it is not important at all to have STO action (or STS action) in order to go back to their density. I see nothing in the material which suggests otherwise, so I asked the question.
(03-11-2013, 02:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In my view, it is not important at all to have STO action (or STS action) in order to go back to their density. I see nothing in the material which suggests otherwise, so I asked the question.

Well, sort of.

Ra also said:

Quote:16.61 Questioner: And if a Wanderer were to be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer at the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

So they have to be a little careful at least.
(03-11-2013, 02:49 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]So they have to be a little careful at least.
Then what you are saying is care in polarization (if that is possible), which again is not at all necessary to return to native density.
(03-11-2013, 02:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Then what you are saying is care in polarization (if that is possible), which again is not at all necessary to return to native density.

No. That's not what I'm saying. But yes, its possible to take care in polarization. The way we act toward others can be (especially in more conscious entities) a deliberate conscious act, so of course one can take care in polarization.

I'm saying that if they demonstrate a significantly negative orientation towards other-selves, then they don't necessarily return to their native density, as that Ra quote said very clearly. So they have to care how they treat other selves (and how one treats other selves is a function of polarity).

So wanderers may do as they like, but if that involves significantly STS behavior (i can't imagine what else "negative orientation towards other selves" would mean if not "service to self"), they wouldn't necessarily return to their native density.
(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013, 02:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Then what you are saying is care in polarization (if that is possible), which again is not at all necessary to return to native density.

No. That's not what I'm saying. But yes, its possible to take care in polarization. The way we act toward others can be (especially in more conscious entities) a deliberate conscious act, so of course one can take care in polarization.
All you have to do is say, in retrospect, that "the course is not as originally planned" to say that the entity did not "take care". Which of course is silly. One can't judge their own polarity any more than you can judge another's. People resonating with their sincere, "highest good" will be "taking care" and still polarize negatively. Understanding is not of this density, so it's silly to say "take care".

(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm saying that if they demonstrate a significantly negative orientation towards other-selves, then they don't necessarily return to their native density, as that Ra quote said very clearly. So they have to care how they treat other selves (and how one treats other selves is a function of polarity).
And that degree of significance is called "polarity", which is what you were saying, whether or not you want to acknowledge it.

(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]So wanderers may do as they like, but if that involves significantly STS behavior (i can't imagine what else "negative orientation towards other selves" would mean if not "service to self"), they wouldn't necessarily return to their native density.
Which no one but the OP had claimed.
(03-11-2013, 02:49 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also said:

Quote:16.61 Questioner: And if a Wanderer were to be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer at the harvest?

So they have to be a little careful at least.

This was my concern when I did a very STS thing when I was not in my right mind. I acted without love. I'm thinking that one bad action or mistake won't cause one to flip polarities. Especially if this mistake is not repeated again. I strive to demonstrate love.
(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to do is say, in retrospect, that "the course is not as originally planned" to say that the entity did not "take care". Which of course is silly.

The situation I was referencing was the situation in which a positive wanderer incarnates in 3rd density for the purpose of raising the planetary vibration and assisting potential harvestees. That is the "original plan" of the higher density being that "wanders". So, in this particular context "taking care" with their polarization would simply mean not polarizing towards the negative (in effect, behaving in a way towards other selves that was not consonant with positive polarity). I don't really interpret that as "silly", rather, just pragmatic.

Even if they were relatively neutral in their interactions with other selves, their purpose in wandering would be more or less negated in such a circumstance. Not necessarily negated in the sense that they can't go home after a death, but negated in that it would kind of defeat the whole purpose.

After all, they aren't here to just "chill out".

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One can't judge their own polarity any more than you can judge another's. People resonating with their sincere, "highest good" will be "taking care" and still polarize negatively. Understanding is not of this density, so it's silly to say "take care".

I guess I disagree with that assertion. Someone resonating with their sincere "highest good" will not polarize negatively, from my perspective. Someone resonating with their sincere "highest personal pleasure" might polarize negatively however.

I don't see it as particularly hard to judge one's own polarity. One need merely take an honest look at one's behavior and one's dominant intent to know what direction one is polarizing. If one is even somewhat conscious of the spiritual path, one can plainly see if one's actions are done in the spirit of helping the whole, or merely helping the self. Certainly there are individuals who delude themselves into thinking their self-serving behavior is actually service to others, but I wouldn't regard such individuals as very conscious. With consciousness comes the ability to honestly and objectively evaluate one's true motivations.

Anyone who is conscious enough to be beyond the "sinkhole of indifference" is undoubtedly aware of what direction they are polarized in.

Knowing may not be of this density, but that doesn't mean we can't understand or know anything.

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]And that degree of significance is called "polarity", which is what you were saying, whether or not you want to acknowledge it.

I wasn't aware I had said otherwise. My whole point was simply in response to your assertion that, "[...] it is not important at all to have STO action (or STS action) in order to go back to their density."

(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]So wanderers may do as they like, but if that involves significantly STS behavior (i can't imagine what else "negative orientation towards other selves" would mean if not "service to self"), they wouldn't necessarily return to their native density.

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Which no one but the OP had claimed.

Claimed what exactly? Not entirely sure what you are referring to?

You were claiming that polarization wasn't a factor in whether a wanderer returns to their native density after their sojourn of 3rd density "wandering".

I'm simply offering my understanding that polarization *IS* a factor, as that Ra quote corroborated.

(03-11-2013, 08:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This was my concern when I did a very STS thing when I was not in my right mind. I acted without love. I'm thinking that one bad action or mistake won't cause one to flip polarities. Especially if this mistake is not repeated again. I strive to demonstrate love.

No, I very much doubt it is quite that fragile. Tongue

My understanding is that your "negative orientation towards other selves" would have to become a deeply ingrained part of your character to get you caught up in the planetary vibration. The occasional deviation from an otherwise predominately STO habit of thought and behavior won't stop you from going home after this incarnation. Wink
(03-11-2013, 08:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to do is say, in retrospect, that "the course is not as originally planned" to say that the entity did not "take care". Which of course is silly.

The situation I was referencing was the situation in which a positive wanderer incarnates in 3rd density for the purpose of raising the planetary vibration and assisting potential harvestees. That is the "original plan" of the higher density being that "wanders". So, in this particular context "taking care" with their polarization would simply mean not polarizing towards the negative (in effect, behaving in a way towards other selves that was not consonant with positive polarity). I don't really interpret that as "silly", rather, just pragmatic.
But you don't actually have that situation existing *ever*, in such an abstract matter, that you are conveniently pointing at as an example. That's why it's silly, because it's unknowable (thus nothing to "take care" of).

(03-11-2013, 08:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Even if they were relatively neutral in their interactions with other selves, their purpose in wandering would be more or less negated in such a circumstance. Not necessarily negated in the sense that they can't go home after a death, but negated in that it would kind of defeat the whole purpose.

After all, they aren't here to just "chill out".
But that is what most wanderers indeed do - "chill out". After all, they can be "passive radiators". And the fact that it negates whatever purpose may have been intended has nothing to do with what I was saying.

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One can't judge their own polarity any more than you can judge another's. People resonating with their sincere, "highest good" will be "taking care" and still polarize negatively. Understanding is not of this density, so it's silly to say "take care".

I guess I disagree with that assertion. Someone resonating with their sincere "highest good" will not polarize negatively, from my perspective. Someone resonating with their sincere "highest personal pleasure" might polarize negatively however.
The chosen polarity is "good" by definition. There is congruence, resonance and sincerity at work regardless of service orientation. It's a universal principle which offers a way of expression, after all.

(03-11-2013, 08:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see it as particularly hard to judge one's own polarity. One need merely take an honest look at one's behavior and one's dominant intent to know what direction one is polarizing. If one is even somewhat conscious of the spiritual path, one can plainly see if one's actions are done in the spirit of helping the whole, or merely helping the self. Certainly there are individuals who delude themselves into thinking their self-serving behavior is actually service to others, but I wouldn't regard such individuals as very conscious. With consciousness comes the ability to honestly and objectively evaluate one's true motivations.
Nah. In 3D, most people aren't really that polarized. The horrific STS acts are almost entirely, without question, the result of non-polarized action coming from psychological problems which Ra might say is "confusion".

(03-11-2013, 08:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who is conscious enough to be beyond the "sinkhole of indifference" is undoubtedly aware of what direction they are polarized in.
I believe the idea is "chosen path" which got conflated with polarization, which is a concept regarding ability to do work.

(03-11-2013, 08:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing may not be of this density, but that doesn't mean we can't understand or know anything.
Right it means what we can know is "illusory" and only circumstantially applicable within the current distortion. The knowledge basically offers *no insight whatsoever* into polarity and only an inkling about a service-orientation morality.

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]And that degree of significance is called "polarity", which is what you were saying, whether or not you want to acknowledge it.

I wasn't aware I had said otherwise. My whole point was simply in response to your assertion that, "[...] it is not important at all to have STO action (or STS action) in order to go back to their density."
Right, I was talking about polarized action being unnecessary for return to home density and you responded that polarized action could affect ability to return to home density (which had already been established and was no one had said contrary to that except for the OP).

(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Which no one but the OP had claimed.

Claimed what exactly? Not entirely sure what you are referring to?

That if you're a wanderer "you'll make yourself harvestable by nature." by aiding that planet, etc.??

(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You were claiming that polarization wasn't a factor in whether a wanderer returns to their native density after their sojourn of 3rd density "wandering".
No I did not. You even quoted what I said and you just forgot it again.

(03-11-2013, 03:46 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm simply offering my understanding that polarization *IS* a factor, as that Ra quote corroborated.
No one said it wasn't a factor. How did you even get that idea?
(03-11-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But you don't actually have that situation existing *ever*, in such an abstract matter, that you are conveniently pointing at as an example. That's why it's silly, because it's unknowable (thus nothing to "take care" of).

Abstract matter? Why do you think its unknowable?

You have choices every day between service to self and service to others. You get to choose. Some might call it an awareness of "right" and "wrong" (putting aside the obviously subjective nature of those words). A wanderer feels the need to choose "right" but are often tempted to do "wrong". That was what I meant all along by "take care".

(03-11-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But that is what most wanderers indeed do - "chill out". After all, they can be "passive radiators". And the fact that it negates whatever purpose may have been intended has nothing to do with what I was saying.

Being a "passive radiator" is different than being neutral, which is what I meant by "chill out" (i.e. do nothing). Passively radiating is still a positive service, even if it is an unconscious pattern. And even if you don't think it wasn't relevant to what you were talking about, doesn't mean it is not worth bringing into discussion in a thread about "wanderers and harvest".

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The chosen polarity is "good" by definition. There is congruence, resonance and sincerity at work regardless of service orientation. It's a universal principle which offers a way of expression, after all.

I interpreted it from the frame of reference of alignment with one's "highest self" or "higher self", which is by default, positive in nature. Chalk it up to the subjective and vague nature of the word "good".

(03-11-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Right it means what we can know is "illusory" and only circumstantially applicable within the current distortion. The knowledge basically offers *no insight whatsoever* into polarity and only an inkling about a service-orientation morality.

In what framework or dimension would the knowledge not be "illusory" and "circumstantially applicable"?

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No one said it wasn't a factor. How did you even get that idea?

You said:

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In my view, it is not important at all to have STO action (or STS action) in order to go back to their density.

That quote made it sound like you were saying polarity wasn't a factor. I don't make a distinction between "polarity" and "polarized action". Can one exist without the other?

Apologies if I misinterpreted your words.
(03-11-2013, 11:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But you don't actually have that situation existing *ever*, in such an abstract matter, that you are conveniently pointing at as an example. That's why it's silly, because it's unknowable (thus nothing to "take care" of).
Abstract matter?
Meant manner. It's abstract due to inability to appreciate actual, rather than contrived, circumstances.

(03-11-2013, 11:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think its unknowable?
One can not know actual polarizing conditions, as you would have us believe. That is something for the next density which is essentially all about understanding (and polarization). Here, it's a matter of "faith" and "will" - not understanding.

(03-11-2013, 11:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You have choices every day between service to self and service to others. You get to choose. Some might call it an awareness of "right" and "wrong" (putting aside the obviously subjective nature of those words). A wanderer feels the need to choose "right" but are often tempted to do "wrong". That was what I meant all along by "take care".

Not sure how to say this, but that "right" and "wrong" temptation is part of seeking to know the self which is really before "the choice" - which is basically *unpolarized*, along with any non-polarizating moral decisions we make. You can't really do "polarized" work if you don't have that compass to use and are still subjected to such unconscious temptations. You sort of have to know what you want and don't want to see in order to get the will to do anything.

(03-11-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But that is what most wanderers indeed do - "chill out". After all, they can be "passive radiators". And the fact that it negates whatever purpose may have been intended has nothing to do with what I was saying.

Being a "passive radiator" is different than being neutral, which is what I meant by "chill out" (i.e. do nothing).
Ok "chill out" means be neutral.

(03-11-2013, 11:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Passively radiating is still a positive service, even if it is an unconscious pattern. And even if you don't think it wasn't relevant to what you were talking about, doesn't mean it is not worth bringing into discussion in a thread about "wanderers and harvest".
Ok, so a wanderer polarizes positively by simply being here, because they are performing a positive service to others. Fine.

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The chosen polarity is "good" by definition. There is congruence, resonance and sincerity at work regardless of service orientation. It's a universal principle which offers a way of expression, after all.

I interpreted it from the frame of reference of alignment with one's "highest self" or "higher self", which is by default, positive in nature. Chalk it up to the subjective and vague nature of the word "good".
Good = what someone wants. Bad = what they don't want. Kinda simple. And yes, subjective.

(03-11-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Right it means what we can know is "illusory" and only circumstantially applicable within the current distortion. The knowledge basically offers *no insight whatsoever* into polarity and only an inkling about a service-orientation morality.

In what framework or dimension would the knowledge not be "illusory" and "circumstantially applicable"?
Where we could experience the noumenal, things in themselves rather than things based on abstract interpretation of actual, completely unique circumstances and conditions?

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No one said it wasn't a factor. How did you even get that idea?

You said:

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In my view, it is not important at all to have STO action (or STS action) in order to go back to their density.

That quote made it sound like you were saying polarity wasn't a factor. I don't make a distinction between "polarity" and "polarized action".
I wasn't saying it was not a factor, I was saying that is was not a requirement.
In other words, for example, being that 3D is a dangerous place, if a wanderer becomes a vegetable, they are going to "graduate" after all

(03-11-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Can one exist without the other?
Polarity is the potential or ability to do work. STO or STS action is what increases polarity here.
So what are you wanderers here to do? Just being?
To radiate love you only need an active heart.
(03-12-2013, 11:45 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]So what are you wanderers here to do? Just being?
More effectively do work.
(03-12-2013, 11:45 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]So what are you wanderers here to do? Just being?

I'm am here to assist in the harvest. One way is by creating a more loving world by creating it in my personal world- within and without. Another way is to offer my services to those who wish to be serviced.
I believe that negative orientation is badly misunderstood. It's true that the 3D consequence of negativity ultimately results in what we perceive as "evil", and that Earth is undoubtedly a world in which the tendency to negativity has exceeded what might be thought desirable.

However, in spiritual realms, time is of no consequence, and both positive and negative must form part of a balanced evolutionary path. Do you remember those endless days at school spent reading dreary textbooks and completing endless "exercizes"? Yet eventually they proved worthwhile, albeit in varying degree. One of the most exemplary cases is that of Jackie Chan. If you've seen his biography, you'll know that his parents, being poor, sent him to a traditional Chinese Opera company as a child, and he underwent interminable hours with his legs splayed up a wall, and other painful training processes, unable even to relieve the calls of Nature until the exercize was finished. When asked about this, he replied, "Yes, of course I hated it; but now I value what it has given me."

To drop into negativity in the present circumstances may rightly be thought regrettable - it's certainly not something I'd personally relish - but as a tiny (atomic) event within galactic evolution it's nothing remarkable.

That which we fear often overtakes us simply because of our fear of it. Forget being a wanderer, and the Harvest, and the negative/positive polarity. Simply learn to understand why you're here and what it is you want to achieve. I've accepted a fair degree of negativity in my own makeup, desires, and expectations, but don't seem to have tipped the balance too far. It's not a black-and-white thing, but a matter of degree. Those who strive to be whiter-than-white will eventually become badly soiled.
There was an original, pre-incarnational intention and there is the actual situation which are *very different*. The vast majority of wanderers get stuck in the highest, popular valuing meme (green), due not not possessing faith, will or desire to move out of that collective pattern of thought.
(03-17-2013, 11:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
There was an original, pre-incarnational intention and there is the actual situation which are *very different*. The vast majority of wanderers get stuck in the highest, popular valuing meme (green), due not not possessing faith, will or desire to move out of that collective pattern of thought.

What is this collective pattern of thought?
(03-18-2013, 12:43 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2013, 11:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

What is this collective pattern of thought?
A subdensity is a vibration. The vibration creates an opportunity to create patterns of thought which resonate at that frequency. This is what the collective (planetary) and personal mind does (and must do). The patterns of thought are so typical that they have been identified and categorized into valuing memes. These memes are what people use to learn here. "green" valuing (not related to chakra) is where most wanderers get stuck.
Zen, so these valuing memes, do they apply only to our density? If we get stuck on green vmeme in our life, and cannot break through, will we have opportunity to progress through the other in higher densities?
(03-11-2013, 08:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This was my concern when I did a very STS thing when I was not in my right mind. I acted without love. I'm thinking that one bad action or mistake won't cause one to flip polarities. Especially if this mistake is not repeated again. I strive to demonstrate love.

If you're open to talking about your mindset, feelings, and vibration at the time, I have a question:

At the time you believed you acted in service to self, what did you feel at the time? Did you feel love (Ra talks about all moments contain love)? If so, what sort of love? What was your vibration like? What was on your mind? What energy was in your being? Did you feel any energy centers in particular being active?
(03-18-2013, 08:50 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]

If you're open to talking about your mindset, feelings, and vibration at the time, I have a question:

At the time you believed you acted in service to self, what did you feel at the time? Did you feel love (Ra talks about all moments contain love)? If so, what sort of love? What was your vibration like? What was on your mind? What energy was in your being? Did you feel any energy centers in particular being active?

I felt as if I were doing it for God. It was a difficult decision to make at the time, but I felt that I needed to press through, and ended up regretting it later on when I was back to my senses. There was a little more fear than love I'd say.
(03-18-2013, 02:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, so these valuing memes, do they apply only to our density?
Yes, but I'm certain there are analogs on all densities which share the concept of "mind".

(03-18-2013, 02:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If we get stuck on green vmeme in our life, and cannot break through, will we have opportunity to progress through the other in higher densities?
Well, progress was never linear in the first place, but circumstantial just like the illusion itself. You incarnate to work on balancing various aspects of yourself, regardless of the core vibration. It's like there is a tree which is in need of balancing. The more balance, the less distortion. Some leaves here, some there - maybe a whole branch this time around, etc. The sum-total of that work is "violet ray", regardless of how polarized one may become in a particular lifetime. Same process be it wanderer or 3D native.

It is always going to be difficult breaking free of the support framework provided by society, even for a wanderer. It's difficult, because the wanderer must find and recognize, in self, all that being expressed by the meme and transcend it. Most wanderers are only exploring the fringes of the highest available, yet most ego-safe, subcollectively attained vibration. They can't or won't go beyond the safety net. And at this time, that safety net is the "Green vMeme".
> Always remember, if you feel that you're a wanderer, you're here to help *other selves* make the harvest.

I disagree strongly. In my experience, a wanderer may have many different motives. I have very little interest in helping "*other selves* make the harvest", if only because there are plenty of others already doing that.

This planet has a unique "colour" of negativity that has created many unique aspects of consciousness, and I'm most interested in retaining these aspects, but detached from their negative origins. This requires me to "identify" with the negative aspects that created them, then "dis-identify" whilst carrying the valuable "condensations" with me. Very difficult and only ever partially successful in a first attempt, but my success rate is improving. This leaves me no time to trouble myself with the "harvestability" of those who are probably lost causes in any case.

My best wishes to those carrying on this other humanitarian work, but I think it's very misleading to insist that novice wanderers should abide by what is essentially an Abrahamic interpretation of the role.
Pages: 1 2 3