Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting a True Soul Mate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My whole life I have been able to manifest things with ease, but this isn't the case when it comes to drawing a true soul mate. I just think of something and I usually get the thing I want. I'm not lacking in the potential(Normal) relationship department its just that I'm picky if I wanted just anybody I wouldn't of spent a huge chunk of my life being single. Some of the characteristics I want in a man is spiritual( of course), wears their heart on the sleeve, cartoon lover, starseed/into ufos, music lover, big heart on the inside, Asian or something other than white(even though I am white) Team player(by this I mean we work together to solve issues rather than run away or ignore them no matter how ticked or upset we are at each other) Understanding( Someone who reaches out and stand by each other side) I don't believe in the whole "right" person ordeal since I would rather have someone to grow with instead having a perfect person in front of me......Maybe I'm not doing this type of manifestation right?
(03-10-2013, 12:24 AM)StarseedJessy Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have someone to grow with instead having a perfect person in front of me......Maybe I'm not doing this type of manifestation right?

Did you just answer yourself?

We can't assume that because we have woken to a point, that our forgotten mate is also waking up. We sometimes make assumptions and blow right past them.
I'm not sure what you mean by the word 'manifesting'. Not just in this specific case, but as a general term.

by manifesting, do you mean bending reality to suit a preconceived notion of how you want to experience things?

as an application of will?

it's not something I really understand.
Do you frequent areas where people matching your profile can be found? Try finding circles interested in philosophy/alternative philosophy etc. Anywhere where people strive to improve aspects of themselves.

So going clubbing might not be the ideal way of seeking. On a related note, unless you're a regular drinker yourself(counterproductive to change) try to find someone that drinks as often as you. (Ideally for fastest growth, total abstinence is key). There has been studies on alcohol habits and relationship quality.

Also the type of person you're looking for is quite rare, your chances will improve by finding someone willing to grow and expand, and you'll be on equal ground in no time.

Best of luck,
Aureus-Don't drink and Don't smoke.(Did in past) If anything I will go to music clubs, but that's about it. I agree that the person I'm seeking is rare, but so am I. Plenum- For me its more of an application of will. I.E Lets say I'm broke for whatever reason and I want coffee I just focus on getting a cup of coffee paid for by a stranger or given to me for free. A day or two later I get a cup.
My idea of clubbing does not have the love for music as foundation, instead it's a place to get wasted and do other less meaningful things. It's possible that there are clubs that are more fitting for peoples love for music. The fact that both you and desired hypothetical person are rare doesn't exactly speak against my proposed low probablity of encounter.

I'm not saying it's impossible, absolutely not, just pointing out the difference between meeting a person with qualities that by far is a minority i terms of the average personality.. and getting a free cup of coffee.

What is your idea of the mechanics of manifestation by the way, I am interested.
(03-10-2013, 12:24 AM)StarseedJessy Wrote: [ -> ]My whole life I have been able to manifest things with ease, but this isn't the case when it comes to drawing a true soul mate
If you can simply create a person, at will, out of thin air, more power to you.
My suggestion is, to allow yourself to simply trust in the grand orchestration that is our reality, to simply guide you to such a mate in a way that works for the two of you...that way, when you meet that person you will definitely feel it and will want to continue to be in contact with that person.
I had a nice cuddle with a good friend of mine today. Been months since we last spoke. I can't say if it's soul mate or not, but we seem to have an interest in each other. I used to be an isolationist, but now that he's come into my life again, I'm hoping to make it more of something special. He's a furry like me, which makes it all that more special.
(03-10-2013, 01:16 PM)StarseedJessy Wrote: [ -> ]Aureus-Don't drink and Don't smoke.(Did in past) If anything I will go to music clubs, but that's about it. I agree that the person I'm seeking is rare, but so am I. Plenum- For me its more of an application of will. I.E Lets say I'm broke for whatever reason and I want coffee I just focus on getting a cup of coffee paid for by a stranger or given to me for free. A day or two later I get a cup.

Hey Jessy.

What you are looking for is technically a 'Twin-Flame'. A soul-mate would be anyone from the same soul-group. So a soul-mate is relatively easy to manifest, but if you KNOW that there is something more than that for you then feel free to seek your Twin Flame with all your heart.

I found mine very quickly after working on myself in a specific way for a relatively short amount of time. The little exercise I used is as follows:

Anytime a desire for something came up, I would simply accept that I could exist NOW as if that had already been fulfilled. I would then affirm it. "I'm so grateful and thankful that the completeness that I will feel with my Twin Flame exists already inside me." Then take a moment to feel complete and whole. Do this for every desire that comes up.

Now, if your Twin flame isn't at that point it might take a while. However if you work on your side, this will ease their own process as well as it begins to create a magnetic attraction for them to find you in their own life.
Manifestation requires action, e.g., when you wanted a free cup of coffee you went to a coffee place, met someone to buy you coffee... it didn't materialize from thin air right in front of you.

Why not make your intent and go out to places you may likely meet someone of your preference.

You could also explore this experience in solitude or with others (this desire to find/be in a relationship) to understand what is happening. Might find something that needs attention for personal growth.

Or go out, find em, club em, and drag them to your cave Wink
Manifesting lovers by force is usually in the realm of "black magic." Otherwise, it does require a bit of cooperation by a potential lover. As you manifest material goods and random acts of kindess, people were probably already willing to do such acts. When it comes to relationships, manifestation becomes more complex especially in regards to freewill.
Try and figure out what is blocking this from happening. Ask Your Highest Self to help you remove any blockages that is keeping You from You Living Your Dream. IMO...a part of Divine Help starts with Us asking/inviting them to actually help Us. Then your cup will be filled. Oh! And IMO always be grateful as well. It may or may not be a Divine Right but either way I think it's always best to be grateful.

I wish You All the Best!

Chris

Unbound

What if your perfect match doesn't fit your consciously constructed desire? You are asking for a mate that augments your own nature, but are you certain that your limited desires encompass what is truly available? Maybe you need to assess your true desires, because it seems to me your 'pickiness', really comes from an unwillingnesss to encounter and embrace other aspects of yourself.
(03-10-2013, 12:24 AM)StarseedJessy Wrote: [ -> ]My whole life I have been able to manifest things with ease, but this isn't the case when it comes to drawing a true soul mate. I just think of something and I usually get the thing I want. I'm not lacking in the potential(Normal) relationship department its just that I'm picky if I wanted just anybody I wouldn't of spent a huge chunk of my life being single. Some of the characteristics I want in a man...

Sounds like you are trying to create a perfect version of yourself and not truly manifest a soulmate. You cannot mold a soulmate. You cannot manifest what's good for you in the most enjoyable way always.

For example, I was very agitated by my wife/soulmate the first time I met her ( she is Chinese and I am white/pink). I was teaching English and she was insisting that I meet with a new potential student at a time when I was feeling stressed and tired.

I had always wanted a nurturing, philosophical, tall blonde, artistic, and fun-loving soulmate. What I got was a strong-willed, ultra-practical, short dark-hair/skinned, semi-artistic, routine-loving soulmate. And I couldn't be more fulfilled!
I laughed when you said you wanted an asian and not a white guy. White guys are cool too...Cool
how about mixed-race? or culturally/ethnically ambiguous? lol
(03-14-2013, 09:31 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]how about mixed-race? or culturally/ethnically ambiguous? lol

Ethnically ambiguous is hot Smile
(03-14-2013, 09:31 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]how about mixed-race? or culturally/ethnically ambiguous? lol

Heh, funny term that is: Ethnically ambiguous. I guess it's applicable in my case I was born from a Carribean/Hispanic mother and a white father.

Due to my looks, I have been considered Hispanic-European by most in my area but in other areas some have thought I was Asian or Eastern European. Haha.
exotic and original lol
My personal experience is that you will meet him when you are meant to meet him. I am 27 and haven't really had a girlfriend, been with a girl for a year but that is just because I was lonely. My sensitivity in this regard is quite extreme, my mum ask me to get a girl friend I kept telling her each person has a billions of facets, how could you expect to find a perfect match that easily?

Although through luck or what I understand now as synchronicity, I meet that perfect girl twice, might be the same person, not sure, but with similar looks and vibration. Each time I didn't act and let it passed away. Sometimes I still regret and also feel blessed that she exists on the same plane I do.

I am still longing to be with her one day and I am sure when time is right that day will come. But I more and more realize I don't have to be with her to express the love inside me even though I will have some tough time to express fully. But if you are able to entertain the idea that we are one and let love blast through you, you will achieve the same state eventually.

Sorry for my rant about perfect love. What I'm really trying to say that a idea partner might be the easy way to balance your chakras, but in my case at least, I am not with that girl for now because there are more things about myself to accept.