Bring4th

Full Version: Japanese Woman Claims to Have Cured Husband’s Cancer through His Diet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:[Image: 51qbexzcoql-_ss500_.jpg]

Tomoko Wakasugi (Grandma Wakasugi) is a prolific writer on the shokuyo style of eating. Shokuyo is a lifestyle similar to a macrobiotic diet in which only all natural grains and plants are prepared and eaten carefully to maintain physical and mental health and combat disease.

She said that she began her writing career after prolonging her husband’s life to six years after he was only given two months to live by doctors. His dying wish was for her to help others through her knowledge of alternative nutrition.

Currently 76, Ms. Wakasugi still has a thick black head of hair and strong vision. However, our story begins 24 years earlier when a cooking class opened specializing in dishes made from wild plants.

When she was 58, Ms. Wakasugi decided that she wanted to completely master the ways of shokuyo. According to Ms. Wakasugi, the way to do that was to move to the mountain town of Ayabe in Kyoto.

“My husband let me move there but wanted nothing to do with the diet itself. He would say ‘screw living in the mountains,’ and remained in Shizuoka. So, we ended up living separately.”

They continued like this for 10 years with Ms. Wakasugi immersing herself in shokuyo while her husband enjoyed a single lifestyle rife with meat and alcohol. However, in the spring of 2003, it would catch up to him.

He was diagnosed with an accelerated form of lung cancer (small-cell lung carcinoma) and doctors said he had only two months to live.

“For my husband it was like receiving a death sentence. He was ready to try anything and said ‘Today, I’ll start doing that diet thing you’re into.’ So, he stopped eating meat, dairy, and egg products, and began eating simple meals based on rice and miso soup.”

Ms. Wakasugi also prescribed her husband a combination of teas which he was to drink completely three times a day every day.

They were Charred Brown Rice Tea (made with brown rice roasted until charcoal like), Wild Rice Tea (made with dried Asian wild rice), and Charred Umeboshi Tea (made with pickled plums carefully heated until charcoal like).

Mr. Wakasugi followed his wifes directions carefully and she made frequent trips back to Shizuoka to look after him and his treatment. After about one month his cancer had begun to recede, and by 2009 (six years later) it had gone into remission.

“My husband was ecstatic and raised his arms with joy. He had to admit, shokuyo worked. However, he went right back to his old habits.”

Shortly after, Mr. Wakasugi was diagnosed with liver cancer.

“’Do you want to go on the diet again?’ I asked him, but he said ‘This time I’ll let the doctors try.’ Even during the therapy his symptoms got worse.

Then one day my husband confronted the hospital and demanded ‘no more treatment!’ The doctors complied and he was completely off his therapy two days before he died. He was at home with his family when he passed away in his sleep.”

In September of 2009, 76-year-old Toshio Wakasugi gave his wife some parting words:

“What you’re doing is amazing. It’s amazing that I survived another six years. From now on try to give your help to many people.”

Since then, Grandma Wakasugi has gone on to write six books in three years about shokuyo.

Even if the events took place exactly like Ms. Wakasugi told, it’s hard to expect the same results for anyone else. Everyone is different, as are cancers, but when you’re given a ‘death sentence’ from medical science why not try other avenues.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/03/10/ja...-his-diet/
Thousands upon thousands of people have healed their cancers (and many other illnesses) through diet and lifestyle changes. The medical mafia continues to ignore them.
if Ra is to be believed, thought alone is enough to cure cancer.

there are physical explanations for things, and then there are mental explanations for things.

the mental usually precedes the physical.

I am starting to make some further progress with my eyesight issues once I stopped thinking of it as a physical issue; and rather addressed it as a mental tension issue.
The WHO admitted that 70% of cancer can be prevented with lifestyle change.
(03-12-2013, 02:03 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]if Ra is to be believed, thought alone is enough to cure cancer.

there are physical explanations for things, and then there are mental explanations for things.

the mental usually precedes the physical.

I recall Ra saying unresolved anger could be a root cause of cancer, but I don't remember them saying that thought alone could cure it, thought that is certainly a reasonable conclusion to make. They gave that as an example of thought manifesting physically; thus, the implication is that other unresolved emotions might also cause cancer or other illnesses.

Thoughts, no matter how positive, aren't the same as emotions; thinking positive thoughts, doing affirmations, etc. don't necessarily clear the blockages caused by intense, unresolved emotions, which can be very primal and may need to be dealt with accordingly.

We all know that it's possible to move objects with our minds; plenty of people have demonstated this. Yet, realistically, how many of us do it? Is it efficient and practical to spend hours trying to pick up a pencil with one's mind? Or is it easier, more efficient and more practical to just use one's hands to pick it up?

Sure, there have been cases of people being healed of cancer and other diseases by the power of thought alone. I know of a local alternative practitioner who teaches her patients that "God wants us to be perfect" and if they aren't totally healed, they they aren't praying hard enough and don't have enough faith.

I guess what I'm saying is that yes, by all means, let's think positive, let's pray, meditate, have faith, do psychic healings, etc. but those are pieces of the puzzle. I think to neglect the physical and emotional components is just as foolhardy as neglecting the spiritual components. We are, after all, mind/body/spirit complexes!

(03-12-2013, 02:03 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to make some further progress with my eyesight issues once I stopped thinking of it as a physical issue; and rather addressed it as a mental tension issue.

Cool! It might be that you're getting to the root of it. I have found that if I haven't addressed the root issue (which is always emotional/spiritual/karmic) then it doesn't matter what I do physically; it won't be resolved. But once I address the root issue, then the right physical therapies suddenly appear and they work!

The way I see it, I am using my free will to make healthy choices, to assist my physical body, not to replace the mental/emotional/spiritual, but to augment it. If a certain bodily system has issues, I would still address it physically too, with diet, lifestyle, supplements, or whatever.

So I don't see it as an either/or proposition. I think all the components work together.

That's not to say that thought alone can't heal! I've had sessions with a psychic healer and by the power of thought alone he fixed things for me. BUT, since I hadn't cleared the root issue, guess what: the problems came back later!

I think what psychic healers do is they reset the blueprint. But we still have to clear the karma/make use of the catalyst, for the healing to stick.

If we've done that, and are able to heal the physical with thought alone, then cool! But all to often, I see people doing affirmations and trying to rely on thought alone, while eating junk and drinking sodas!

That makes about as much sense as pouring dish soap into the gas tank instead of gas and expecting the car to run smoothly!

Everything is possible, but common sense does have its place. A person smoking cigarettes would have to have a really strong mental attitude to overcome the poison from the cigs, if they want to avoid lung cancer. Obviously, some people do it! They smoke 2 packs a day and live to 95! Maybe they just had good genetics, who knows? But most people aren't so lucky!

If someone is able to eat a lot of junk and rise above it and not get cancer, then cool! But most people...not so lucky.

If someone is able to drink sodas all their lives and never get cancer or arthritis, then cool! But again, most people aren't so lucky. If the person is, say, drinking sodas and doing affirmations for their pain, but they're still in pain, then heeeeellllllllooooo maybe they should try quitting the sodas! If a person is smoking cigs and doing affirmations, but still gets lung cancer, then heeeeeellllloooo that's a clue that they might need more than just affirmations! It doesn't matter what's possible or what others have done - what matters is what we can pull off.
I would say that we are a container, and that everything that goes into the container has an effect on that container.

Food, thought, sound, anything with a vibration.
ive been reading up on vitamin c lately and it has been reported that large doses of vitamin c have shown to be more effective that chemo. intravenous. that would be the way to go imho throw in large amounts of pycnognenal and i think that would be at the very least helpful. of course if u continue to throw garbage into your body that would impeded the healing process. and i agree with pickle i think cancer would be a call to examine all things in our lives not just our diet.

norral Heart

and i think cancer takes a long time to manifest. a long time. so when we engage it we are dealing with the effects of maybe 30 years of living a certain way. at least in a lot of cases not all of course.