Bring4th

Full Version: I've discovered what I was intended to do in this incarnation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It appears that in my previous incarnations I quite literally "sold out" of life. I intellectualized the world, the illusion and I picked something rudimentary to do with the rest of my incarnation. I got killed in battlefields, lived boring lives as rudimentary laborers and monks because I got so caught up in my own intellectualizations of the world. I imagined great creations but I never created them. I never engaged the illusion around me. While materialism can consume an individual, I have let an empty canvas consume me.

As the creator became self-aware and then created, I have only become self-aware and remained stagnant.

I will devote my life to creating the machinery, the art, the inventions I dwell on instead of sitting in apathetic nihilism. I will complete my goal before I die. I will serve this Earth with all the innovation and beauty I can. I will fall down, go broke and start over as many times as I can. I will no longer fear failure.

This incarnation will be a game won.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I love you guys. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings. Thanks for your wisdom.
If all those stagnant times led you to this moment, then they served their purpose. I look forward to watching you win!
Good luck!

"Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action."
I feel that that is a problem I also face. I can get caught up with trying to understand and perceive the illusion that I forget I'm supposed to create it and be an active part. Where I find myself tripped up is: by actively creating am I thus not fully accepting all things as they are? And is it in the Tao to be an activist? Inside I desire change for the benefit of all creatures on this planet, but outside I find myself at a loss for ways to make a proactive change.

Any thoughts?
(03-12-2013, 07:55 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]I feel that that is a problem I also face. I can get caught up with trying to understand and perceive the illusion that I forget I'm supposed to create it and be an active part. Where I find myself tripped up is: by actively creating am I thus not fully accepting all things as they are? And is it in the Tao to be an activist? Inside I desire change for the benefit of all creatures on this planet, but outside I find myself at a loss for ways to make a proactive change.

Any thoughts?

By rejecting the calling for you to create, you are not accepting all things. You may accept what you cannot accept. You may accept that you may choose not to accept all things.

All we can do is reject things lovingly when we may do so.
I think my purpose for being here is to be happy.
If I can make others happy along the way, then so much the better.

Brittany

Just what I needed to hear right now. Thanks!
Thank you for being brave enough to voice this issue, Adonai. I have been struggling with this my entire life, even before I 'woke up'. Since the above Ra quote Icaro provided us seems to conflict with other things Q'uo or even Ra might have said about 'being vs doing', it would seem people have different missions/incarnational goals. I can't decide if I am not required to physically 'do' anything and be a passive radiator, or if I have some other mission of more direct service.
I think service is not just doing something on a societal level... e.g.,growing, healing self, developing, maturing, having much appreciation for this opportunity to be here now, doing things that you feel passionate about, interacting and acting with others, learning, laughing. Service could be in many forms.
(03-12-2013, 07:55 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]I feel that that is a problem I also face. I can get caught up with trying to understand and perceive the illusion that I forget I'm supposed to create it and be an active part. Where I find myself tripped up is: by actively creating am I thus not fully accepting all things as they are? And is it in the Tao to be an activist? Inside I desire change for the benefit of all creatures on this planet, but outside I find myself at a loss for ways to make a proactive change.

Any thoughts?

When you create, you are like this...

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you

Along the way, you may gain a more deep appreciation of why the mountain is where it is, and even if you have faith the size of a grain of mustard and could move it easily, you don't.

So where does that leave us?

Do we "create" externally - we all can do that if we want... Or do we change ourselves on the inside and do the work within - taking our queues from what goes on - in the outside?
(03-26-2013, 06:10 AM)Anchor Wrote: [ -> ]Do we "create" externally - we all can do that if we want... Or do we change ourselves on the inside and do the work within - taking our queues from what goes on - in the outside?

Actually - you can try both ways - Example - I was trying to love the outside world which subconsciously I detested . I realized that I also hated and suppressed the Selfish Self within me . I realized until I stopped being harsh and judgemental on myself - I cant really offer unconditional love to others.. It work both ways ... no matter which way you startConfused
I could also see how the changes within and external experiences informs, interacts, and simultaneously affect each other. As I go within and reach some level of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness for the multiple part of my self, my relationships with others begin to heal, too (mostly orange and yellow ray issues). And so now there is an opportunity to go beyond those orange/yellow ray type love (bonding) to learn about love of humanity, love of other being, etc. etc.,.