Bring4th

Full Version: Post December 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am far uneducated as many of you here on the Law of One teachings but I wanted to ask some of you here how the days have changed since dec. 21. It feels as though there is some sort of theme to every day or that every day is kind of unique in its own way. I can't really put my finger on it. Has anyone else felt this way since dec.21? Does this mean I am on the path to 4D?
Change the inner and the outer will follow. Are you experiencing yourself feeling more accepting towards others?(Assuming you are aiming for 4d-positive harvest) If you find your heart beginning to open up to others, then you are certainly on the way.
Thanks I do feel myself being more accepting of others. Does anyone else feel the different energy since Dec.21?
I have noticed a difference in how I perceive time. However, this could be because I am living only in the moment now. Or even because I am older and I have often heard it claimed that time seems to move faster when you are older(probably because of your responsibilities as an adult compared to as a child). I would like to think that this change in my perception of time is due to a change in something regarding time itself, but to accept that as true would mean basing my opinion on purely opinion with no fact. I won't throw out the possibility that time has actually changed. I just won't accept it as fact till I have facts. So yeah.. lol I have noticed a change to energy since the end of 2012 :-) Though really I am always changing and things are always changing for me anyway. It's the nature of reality and such.
I perceived some changes that are hard to put in to words for a period not after Dec 21st. I have since either simply gotten used to the new changes or they are no longer prevalent.
I haven't noticed anything in terms of changes. I did have a mental breakdown shortly before Dec. 21. But other than that, it's been just keeping up with reality.
I also see changes within; the kind of changes I see at every milestone that I experience through this developmental/growth process. Difficult to really say that such changes are due to things that could only be intuitively sensed (e.g., 'incoming energies') or that I am experiencing the natural course of my own evolution. Perhaps in hind-sight I may understand whether I went thru some 'quantum leap' situation but then again, that's all based on how I interpret and how I want to see myself lol.

One benefit of having a 'marker point' like 12/21 may be that it may serve as a way to jolt self into doing and going to places that I might have hesitated to do/go before. It serves a great function when utilized.
If anything, I haven't noticed any increase in 4D energies. Feels same old to me.
Yeah feels the same old.

how would we know what 4D energies is like?
I'm not sure if it's possible to feel 4D energies because we are 3D mind/body/spirit. Thanks for responding Rie. It gives me something to do.
I feel like a different person since then, but I was going through a change about that time. I think I may be experiencing new energies but nothing really crazy. My psychic abilities have increased a bit and I feel more aware, but I wouldn't nescesarily say its all because of 2012. 2012 was a catalyst for me to start seeking more and I am very appreciative for my higher self using it.
Interesting thing about being 'human'... We seem to like to put meaning and explain our experiences even when there might be no meaning. Understanding how we got to those meanings and explanation about our experience (or questioning it) is really helpful to deepen self knowledge. There's no right or wrong... tho not healthy when the meaning is rigid or highly negative, and doesn't help a person to grow. This is the exciting thing for me in this life here... like I'm blind folded and groping the space around me while I navigate thru the dark but slowly I'm able to explore further out and become more proficient at exploring in the dark.
(03-14-2013, 04:45 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Understanding how we got to those meanings and explanation about our experience (or questioning it) is really helpful to deepen self knowledge. There's no right or wrong... tho not healthy when the meaning is rigid or highly negative, and doesn't help a person to grow. This is the exciting thing for me in this life here... like I'm blind folded and groping the space around me while I navigate thru the dark but slowly I'm able to explore further out and become more proficient at exploring in the dark.
"Firstly, the mind must be known to itself. This is perhaps the most demanding part of healing work. If the mind knows itself then the most important aspect of healing has occurred, for consciousness is the microcosm of the Law of One."
and this one

[Image: there-is-no-coming-to-consciousness-carl...saying.jpg]
There have been significant changes since passing the node, but they're neither easy to describe nor to utilize. My personal opinion, prior to the event, was that it corresponded to a head-wind coming abeam, and then moving aft, to become a tail-wind, and my personal experience has validated this. At last I'm being "blown ahead" - albeit mildly - instead of forever pulling oar against the gale.

But it's important to understand the circumstances of all this. Let me ask a few questions. How many fundamental levels of consciousness do 3D creatures experience? My answer is three - the physical, the psychic, and the spiritual. And how are these differentiated? The physical we know; the psychic relate to the emotions and the mind, are usually subliminal, and only directly experienced in "dream states" or mid-level meditation. The spiritual is almost always completely misunderstood. Both physical and psychic consciousness are temporal; that is, they exist "within" time. Spiritual consciousness exists outside, beyond, or across time. I'd say "without time" if the old sense of the word were still current. Almost everything referred to in literature as "spiritual" is, in fact, merely psychic. Only the deepest levels of arupa meditation contact the spiritual; it's a rare and noteworthy event.

The objection of the scientifically persuaded to the Earth-Sun-Galactic Centre alignment was that the Galactic Centre is 30,000 light-years away, and any influence deriving from the conjunction would take that long to manifest. True, at the physical and psychic levels; but at the spiritual level the result is instantaneous. Only those capable of responding to TRUE spiritual influences are able to take advantage of the change in energy that has occurred, and this is an opportunity that should not be missed.
Well I find everyday is special, cause we get to choose how we are once again. Hmmm the most note wordy 'thing' that I enjoy/enjoyed after 21.dets.. "Finally! over 10 years of wait is OVER!!.. 'Time' to move on :3"

Hehe for reasons, some I am aware and some not, it was hard to imagine the year 2013. Actually it weird still. Speculation: Perhaps the 2012 event had the potential to move us fully to 4D. But because of group consciousness the shell of 3D is still kept up.

I believe we are in 4D but holding the 3D illusion alive and well still for a while. Why? Because it just feels right lol. And since the time seems to suggest to at least 100 years for a full transition to happen. I will most likely be long dead by then. So whether I am right or wrong you can not point the finger at me either way! BigSmile

Saying.. make up your own mind by it, only you know for sure what it brought or where it led .)
> seems to suggest to at least 100 years for a full transition to happen. I will most likely be long dead by then.

Don't be too sure of that. One of the most interesting things that Ra communicated is that 3D is a choice, 4D a condition; and, as Lycen has remarked, those conditions are now with us. I've been experimenting with what I personally define as the K/S ratio of my body, perhaps best described as the ratio of psychic chi/ki/prana to physical chi/ki/prana, and the results are interesting, though still uncertain. If my suspicions are correct, the higher ratio now available will allow the 'energy matrix' upon which the physical mechanism is constructed to 'take over' from purely biological energies, resulting in a much slower rate of deterioration of the physical mechanism for those able to increase the ratio without damaging either. It's a bit tricky, but so far the results are promising.

This may be necessary for those who are serving as repositories of information/insight in allowing them enough time to move forward far enough to use what they've accumulated.

Remember, only the good die young. Not all of us are so lucky.
(04-03-2013, 10:50 AM)52midnight Wrote: [ -> ]Remember, only the good die young. Not all of us are so lucky.

So true.
(04-03-2013, 11:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2013, 10:50 AM)52midnight Wrote: [ -> ]Remember, only the good die young. Not all of us are so lucky.

So true.

Quote:Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(03-13-2013, 11:32 AM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]I am far uneducated as many of you here on the Law of One teachings but I wanted to ask some of you here how the days have changed since dec. 21. It feels as though there is some sort of theme to every day or that every day is kind of unique in its own way. I can't really put my finger on it. Has anyone else felt this way since dec.21? Does this mean I am on the path to 4D?

Dec 21 or not, its interesting to reflect on the past and the understandings that have moved one from there to now.

you know, there has been three months of living since then, many experiences, but its the digested experience that has transformed the self.
(03-14-2013, 03:14 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]2012 was a catalyst for me to start seeking more and I am very appreciative for my higher self using it.

2012 is definitely a catalyst for me also. The two years before Dec 2012, I was quite focused on ascension and wanted to return "home". Since I did not ascend (at least not physically), nowadays, I am more focused on helping people in my work and enjoying what life has to offer. I guess the challenge I am having now is living with a 3D body in an increasingly 4D world.
god told me that everyday is what you make of it