Bring4th

Full Version: the ancient one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that is was 'hogey11' that some time ago said, that new member should first introduce himself/herself, not just to start writing and guess he was right.

Well, I love Ra material (just as love some other spiritual masters as well). This forum I've been reading for quite some time now (year or two) on a pretty regular basis, so I'm not entirely new to this forum, or to put in in another way, you are not new or unfamiliar to me.

I'm kind of spiritual person, but trapped in this 3D material world/density and circumstances. At times I have lots of energy and it feels like I can "move mountains" (although I never (physically) moved (physical) one -- but mental and emotional mountains, I have moved quite a few I think :P ), and at other times, I feel totally smashed, and can hardly do anything - almost literal (I resonate with 'Trapped' story of zimboombafoo), and that's also the reason I did not write anything on forum, although I had (when I logged in) in mind doing so.

For long time I thought that Realization was my first priority but about month or two ago figured that my first priority is really Healing. Also physical healing (have some pretty big problems with stomach), but most of all, emotional or maybe even spiritual one. I'm just in dire need of that connectedness with Source, with "ground of Being", feeling that all is well regardless of circumstances; that feeling of Belonging and of being Loved: without that I don't really see much point of doing anything, nor can I. ... ... ...

Well, that's about it in this short introduction and I guess we'll know each other more in the posts and replies. (P.S. It was actually written as "prologue" to reply I had written, but I guess I should post it as separate message in this "wanderers stories" section.)
welcome brother Heart just one thought u might go to the health thread and describe your stomach problem a bit more . there are a lot of very knowlegeable people here who just might be able to point u in the right direction for healing

norrral Heart
Dearest Lemurian, you belong and you are much loved!

I am happy you are here and that you have introduced yourself. I will send you light and love and healing energy for your stomach trouble.
Welcome to the forums ancient one Smile
Welcome, dear brother. Please share your insight with us and ask questions if you wish! As Ra says, the moment contains love. You are loved my friend, and never forgotten by source.
You are loved and accepted who ever/how ever you are. I accept you with all your "good and bad", I choose so.

Welcome to B4 Lemurian! Heart
Love.
(03-14-2013, 06:20 AM)Lemurian Wrote: [ -> ]I think that is was 'hogey11' that some time ago said, that new member should first introduce himself/herself, not just to start writing and guess he was right.

Well, I love Ra material (just as love some other spiritual masters as well). This forum I've been reading for quite some time now (year or two) on a pretty regular basis, so I'm not entirely new to this forum, or to put in in another way, you are not new or unfamiliar to me.

I'm kind of spiritual person, but trapped in this 3D material world/density and circumstances. At times I have lots of energy and it feels like I can "move mountains" (although I never (physically) moved (physical) one -- but mental and emotional mountains, I have moved quite a few I think Tongue ), and at other times, I feel totally smashed, and can hardly do anything - almost literal (I resonate with 'Trapped' story of zimboombafoo), and that's also the reason I did not write anything on forum, although I had (when I logged in) in mind doing so.

For long time I thought that Realization was my first priority but about month or two ago figured that my first priority is really Healing. Also physical healing (have some pretty big problems with stomach), but most of all, emotional or maybe even spiritual one. I'm just in dire need of that connectedness with Source, with "ground of Being", feeling that all is well regardless of circumstances; that feeling of Belonging and of being Loved: without that I don't really see much point of doing anything, nor can I. ... ... ...

Well, that's about it in this short introduction and I guess we'll know each other more in the posts and replies. (P.S. It was actually written as "prologue" to reply I had written, but I guess I should post it as separate message in this "wanderers stories" section.)

Good to see we're not alone in our imbalances.Smile

Welcome, brother! SmileSmile