Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Meerie

How would you define "balance"? (since the Eternal and also Lightseeker mentioned it)
Could balanced mean something different in different entities?
for example if someone has a more emotional and empathic nature, or someone else a more rational leftbrained nature...
I dunno, I cannot imagine ever getting to a state of not feeling emotions for example, nor does it seem desirable to do so.
I had a couple of moments, sometimes longer like for some days, when my brain activity seemed heightened and very analytical but I could not feel anything.
I felt cold and emotionless. I didn't have emotional response to things that were happening to me, no reaction. But I would not call that state as balanced.
I was glad to get back to being able to feel again, and usually tears accompanied that.
Now lately I seem to shift between emotions or emotional states in a rather rapid way, I suppose because I set my intention to letting go and not remaining stuck in some pattern like victim consciousness etc.
And I don't beat myself up for feelings of jealousy or anger etc. like I used to.
I think how I would define balance for myself now, is being able to feel all there is to feel, no matter what it is, be it negative or positive, and being ok with it.

Edited to add: or to paraphrase it this way: when we love all our emotions, all our emotions become love

Unbound

Yes, you make a good point. There is a different balance that each individual must seek within themselves and which is why I do not believe there is any 'end all' technique.

Most worth mention is the fact that there is no absolute state of balance which a complex will get in to. No static balance, but rather DYNAMIC balance. Consider a balanced motion. Balancing is an art, not an objective.
So to simplify/insert a humorous analogy into what you suggested, if your overall vibration were a radio and a psychic attack was a radio station, you are only able recieve 666 KASSHOLE FM if you tune your radio to that station? Tongue

Thank you for your service in explaining this so clearly/concisely (in your post on the previous page), I already *knew* this to some degree but could never seem to be able to translate it to clear words. Smile

Unbound

Notable is that though a radio may only receive the station it is tuned in to, the other frequencies are no less present, and yet the radio is unaffected by them.
Really I think all positive "techniques" are more or less based on balance. If one is looking for something else this forum may not be the right place. The methods they use in "internecine" warfare are available for those who look (they made me realize though why projecting green can be effective).

Ludi

(03-21-2013, 01:19 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]"Nothing from nothing comes."

I'm sorry but i have to stop you there. Here's one of my own concepts:
(positive infinity)+(negative infinity)=0
Everything comes from nothing, the distortion of nothing is something, the universe doesn't really exist, it all adds up to 0, it is indeed an ILLUSION

And i'm sorry but what on earth do you mean by balanced motion? That's a pretty illogical term. Do you mean like not accelerating/decelerating?
Everything is is motion, all is art.
And balance is indeed the (overall) objective what do you think happens at the end?

Oh and everyone my name is now Ludi, thought i should inform you.
(03-26-2013, 05:33 AM)Ludi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but i have to stop you there. Here's one of my own concepts:
Everything comes from nothing, the distortion of nothing is something, the universe doesn't really exist, it all adds up to 0, it is indeed an ILLUSION

I also have tussled with this framework of thinking as well, its pretty useful.

Since working with the Law of One, I now find it impossible to really consider nothing in the context of existence - it escalates rapidly into a tautology. I kind of rest in the idea that the "0" represents infinite potential (ie: that which has not manifest but could to at any moment of creation).

We have minds that seem to have finite capacities, yet when we follow paths like these ones (this forum/thread etc) we are confronted by that "infinite" concept.

Not so hard to contain, hard to grasp. The only way is to invent abstractions and frameworks - even if only to TALK to eachother about such things.

(and in the end we will still not fully understand eachother - LOL)

I am glad you sorted out your problems.

Ludi

(03-26-2013, 06:03 AM)Anchor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2013, 05:33 AM)Ludi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but i have to stop you there. Here's one of my own concepts:

I also have tussled with this framework of thinking as well, its pretty useful.

Since working with the Law of One, I now find it impossible to really consider nothing in the context of existence - it escalates rapidly into a tautology. I kind of rest in the idea that the "0" represents infinite potential (ie: that which has not manifest but could to at any moment of creation).

We have minds that seem to have finite capacities, yet when we follow paths like these ones (this forum/thread etc) we are confronted by that "infinite" concept.

Not so hard to contain, hard to grasp. The only way is to invent abstractions and frameworks - even if only to TALK to eachother about such things.

(and in the end we will still not fully understand eachother - LOL)

I am glad you sorted out your problems.

yay that's exactly what i was getting at. 0=infinite potential. Like silence, an infinite container for all possible sounds.
Finding someone in the world that thinks along the same lines is very comforting thing sometimes, thankyou Anchored.

Yes my troubles have passed me by, i was going through one of the main events of my human existence.

I'm apologize for my previous irritability but i stand by my words.

Unbound

(03-26-2013, 05:33 AM)Ludi Wrote: [ -> ]

And i'm sorry but what on earth do you mean by balanced motioned? That's a pretty illogical term. Do you mean like not accelerating/decelerating?
And balance is indeed the (overall) objective what do you think happens at the end?

I am very curious to know what exactly stimulated 'nothing' to become 'something', if all that once existed was nothing, how could anything emerge out of it unless there was something to distort? It cant distort itself if we consider it a true void, for it lacks attributes, and thus even the concept of self-interaction. Our universe, as I understand it, did not come 'from nothing', but came from a singularity which was the culmination of the previous universal cycle. Is singularity, 'nothing'? I think of it more like a seed, and our universe the recapitulation.

There is nothing in a mirror, yet images arise. I agree all perception is an illusion of perception, but that being said, then the differentiation between 'real' and 'illusion', is meaningless. There is only the perceptual experience, from which grow other perceptual experiences.

It is an ancient alchemical adage which understands that energy is neither created, nor destroyed, only transformed. I also ask, where did all this energy come from if once there was 'nothing', and energy cannot be created or destroyed?

The Void is not the goal, we are not trying to 'achieve perfect balance' because then we would cease to exist. When I say balanced motion, I mean stabilization within a flow, like the way a helicopter must stabilize itself in the air. When there is stabilization, the choice of motion is in the hands of the pilot, but should he lose that stability he may spiral out of control.

I do not believe in a beginning, nor an end, so an objective reality in terms of a tangible, obtainable objective makes little sense to me. To me, the objectivity of our reality is our unity. There is no objective, there is only awareness of the one truth of our unity.

Oh, I would mention, I do agree with the Void as being a well of infinite potential, but I cannot conceive of it existing "before" anything but rather existing simultaneously with all that is, was and shall be.

Actually, I would recommend the book Stalking the Wild Pendulum by Izthak Bentov, because it actually gives an excellent example and demonstration of why 0 = infinity.

Of course, merely the perspective from here.

Ludi

(03-26-2013, 12:00 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2013, 05:33 AM)Ludi Wrote: [ -> ]

And i'm sorry but what on earth do you mean by balanced motioned? That's a pretty illogical term. Do you mean like not accelerating/decelerating?

I am very curious to know what exactly stimulated 'nothing' to become 'something', if all that once existed was nothing, how could anything emerge out of it unless there was something to distort? It cant distort itself if we consider it a true void, for it lacks attributes, and thus even the concept of self-interaction. Our universe, as I understand it, did not come 'from nothing', but came from a singularity which was the culmination of the previous universal cycle. Is singularity, 'nothing'? I think of it more like a seed, and our universe the recapitulation.

There is nothing in a mirror, yet images arise. I agree all perception is an illusion of perception, but that being said, then the differentiation between 'real' and 'illusion', is meaningless. There is only the perceptual experience, from which grow other perceptual experiences.

It is an ancient alchemical adage which understands that energy is neither created, nor destroyed, only transformed. I also ask, where did all this energy come from if once there was 'nothing', and energy cannot be created or destroyed?

The Void is not the goal, we are not trying to 'achieve perfect balance' because then we would cease to exist. When I say balanced motion, I mean stabilization within a flow, like the way a helicopter must stabilize itself in the air. When there is stabilization, the choice of motion is in the hands of the pilot, but should he lose that stability he may spiral out of control.

I do not believe in a beginning, nor an end, so an objective reality in terms of a tangible, obtainable objective makes little sense to me. To me, the objectivity of our reality is our unity. There is no objective, there is only awareness of the one truth of our unity.

Oh, I would mention, I do agree with the Void as being a well of infinite potential, but I cannot conceive of it existing "before" anything but rather existing simultaneously with all that is, was and shall be.

Actually, I would recommend the book Stalking the Wild Pendulum by Izthak Bentov, because it actually gives an excellent example and demonstration of why 0 = infinity.

Of course, merely the perspective from here.

*sigh*
You have a lot to learn.
Who doesn't? BigSmile

Ludi

Ain't that the truth Spaced Smile
If i was the right person for the job i would try and explain what i mean.

Unbound

Please, share your perspective, it seems I am in need of teaching, though I am not entirely sure we are even in disagreement. It's not really fair to tell me I am in error without giving the slightest indication as to why that is so.
(03-27-2013, 12:38 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]It's not really fair to tell me I am in error without giving the slightest indication as to why that is so.
It's actually rather pointless. It seems he/she simply disagrees with your perspective.

Unbound

Well if that is so, I do not mind, I am always curious to examine other perspectives, it is impossible for mine to ever truly be 'complete' otherwise.

Honestly, the only difference I see between our perspectives is that I believe 'nothing' or the Void, still exists now with everything else, and cannot merely be placed 'at the beginning'. To suggest it is an unmanifest well of potential from which all things are made kinetic by an alteration of the balance, I believe, is accurate.

I, however, do not believe that realization of the Void is the 'end of the game', because there is the significant fact that regardless of the universe apparently not existing, it is still experienced on infinite levels. What the difference between 'existing' and 'being experienced by itself' is, Im not sure. If the purpose is to simply return to a state of Void, why, oh why, would it cease to be Void in the first place?

I also know that all illusory existence is composed of motion, supposedly occillations of the Void, but that still leaves me with the lingering question, what causes the Void to become something? What is that which distorts?
Nothing does not exist.

A simple completely necessarily true statement.

Ludi

It never ceases to be a void. I did not intend to imply that.
There's too much misunderstanding here, half of what i said in this thread garbled due to intense psychic attack (yes, it was real) it would take a lot of time i do not have to clarify what i actually meant.
I didn't give an indication as to why i disagree because it would be an infringement on your/everyone who browses the forums free will.
it was not a jibe at your perspective/intelligence.

Unbound

It would be infringement only if you were to disallow us the opportunity to discern for ourselves. I welcome the service if you were to offer it.
I've heard the "There's only nothing" speech before... I usually hear it from people of a negative persuasion.

In a way, it's correct. It's only how we percieve nothing that defines it.
Psychic defense? Oh, well, just send a bit of unconditional love to any entity attempting to "greet" you, and it will be off complaining to its superior of a terrible psychic greeting from you back in return!

But seriously, as long as you dun mind going through with joy anything that the psychic greeting has to offer, be it death, depression, suicidal thoughts, insecurity or insanity etc etc...then the psychic greeting will paradoxically lose its power over you. Or it will work out its damage, but the outcome will still be good, even if the conscious mind realizes it not.

This joy to go through the psychic greeting is of course, based on the wisdom to see past the falsities of one's own fears of anything in life, and the neverending love to perceive and forgive the original fear within the negative entity that drove it to seek obsessively, the service-to-self path in the very first place. Thus this joy is not based on an emotional sentimentality which many good-intentioned people confuse as an expression of spirituality, but one based on genuine Love that is above wisdom.
(03-27-2013, 02:59 AM)ChenHsi Wrote: [ -> ]Psychic defense? Oh, well, just send a bit of unconditional love to any entity attempting to "greet" you, and it will be off complaining to its superior of a terrible psychic greeting from you back in return!

That doesn't fully work for the more primal entities that simply feed off fear. You need to not only accept the entity but accept and reintegrate any fear you have. Else it will keep feeding off you. However, such entities tend not to be sentient... They are more of a nuisance than a psychological threat.

Additionally, ceasing to believe or have faith in spiritual entities will cut off most infringing beings. It's the most insulting thing one can do to such a creature. Haha.

Ludi

(03-27-2013, 02:54 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]It would be infringement only if you were to disallow us the opportunity to discern for ourselves. I welcome the service if you were to offer it.

I simply have no wish to deprive you/those who may stumble across this thread the opportunity to learn a lesson for yourself/themselves.

Ludi

But yes i am in agreement with you that the void does not cease to be, i agree that exists with the universe.
But the universe is the void. The dualistic properties/possibilites that spiral/oscillate out and create the universe you experience are a ratio. The distortion is the unbalanced/unequal ratio. When it is perfectly balanced/harmonized it sinks back into it's purity (void). It does this because the dual infinite possibilities have cancelled each other out. Therefore we cannot prove that the void itself exists because in it's purity it cancels itself out of existence, the distortions we experience are filtered through the matrix of infinite possibility (void).
That is what i meant but i will not tell you of how to create something from nothing, though i have left clues.

Unbound

Aha My friend, I do not think we are as far apart in thought as it seems. Smile

The Aleph is said to count One, "from something to something", "from something to nothing" and "from nothing to something".

Aloysius

The thing is, with this thread I was actually terrified. I was in real danger here and people seemed quite happy to tell me I was validating myself and how I was imbalanced. Yes I was imbalanced but I was a goddamn kid, I still am.... My mind was under so much stress it was starting to break.
I was pleading for help here... I believed that "the enlightened ones at bring4th" (that's how I saw you all, honestly) could help, I guess that was the real delusion.

I've learned a lot from this forum and I've grown a lot since I've been here, but on re-reading this...I realise I've grown into something I wish I wasn't.
(10-20-2013, 11:21 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, with this thread I was actually terrified. I was in real danger here and people seemed quite happy to tell me I was validating myself and how I was imbalanced. Yes I was imbalanced but I was a goddamn kid, I still am.... My mind was under so much stress it was starting to break.
I was pleading for help here... I believed that "the enlightened ones at bring4th" (that's how I saw you all, honestly) could help, I guess that was the real delusion.

I've learned a lot from this forum and I've grown a lot since I've been here, but on re-reading this...I realise I've grown into something I wish I wasn't.

Thats a good point to start from.
(10-20-2013, 11:21 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]...I realise I've grown into something I wish I wasn't.

What do you feel you have grown into?

Unbound

Sadly we are all only equipped with our own experiences and sometimes we offer them hoping to assist but our experiences do not match the context of the situation. What works for one won't necessarily work for another and unfortunately sometimes the attempt to offer service just results in more distortion. It is difficult being on either end of such a situation, those requesting help frustrated with unhelpful answers, and those attempting to help trying to offer something useful but not necessarily knowing what to offer. Quite an adventure, the interactions between personalities...
Tanner, does that include 4D beings that are trying to help, sometimes they don't know what to offer? Or do you speak only of advice from other 3D people?
(10-20-2013, 04:51 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly we are all only equipped with our own experiences and sometimes we offer them hoping to assist but our experiences do not match the context of the situation. What works for one won't necessarily work for another and unfortunately sometimes the attempt to offer service just results in more distortion. It is difficult being on either end of such a situation, those requesting help frustrated with unhelpful answers, and those attempting to help trying to offer something useful but not necessarily knowing what to offer. Quite an adventure, the interactions between personalities...

Until you see the trans-positional contact and learn to speak through there language.

(10-20-2013, 04:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Tanner, does that include 4D beings that are trying to help, sometimes they don't know what to offer? Or do you speak only of advice from other 3D people?

Advice is sound on all levels when heard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4