Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Unbound

Aha Certainly! Even up to 6D I think there is always some free will chance at play. Notice that Ra only ever offered what was available in their experience, they would never push any idea that they had absolute knowledge.

Aloysius

(10-20-2013, 02:34 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2013, 11:21 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]...I realise I've grown into something I wish I wasn't.

What do you feel you have grown into?
eh, a part of the problem. I wrote that at like 4 in the morning lol.
It just made me realize a strong naivety that exists on this forum, something I've willingly taken on and blinded myself to my true nature. Thus I need to leave to pursue my own path, it's the opposite of what you guys seek. I was born with memories of my path, it's not something I think a lot of people share here. I've had people after me my whole life, I've always run, established barriers, isolated myself. I'm only starting to see why they have an interest, I'm going back to the people that "attacked" me, this time willingly.

The STS path is not as manipulation or power centered as many here seem to think. It's self service, lessons of the self that is all, perfection of self and uniqueness of experience, rising above the thresholds formed by collectives who never escape their limits. The control aspect has to do with the universe being my body, if there is a degree of randomness forming a virus in an organ of mine such as bring4th forums, I must take steps for my own health to optimize potential for learning of self for myself by bringing control to certain parameters. The parameter I will alter is my involvement, I am happy to see others seek but will no longer be a part of it.

Power/manipulation/control are tools not the objective.

This place is toxic for people like me.
(10-20-2013, 10:56 PM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]The STS path is not as manipulation or power centered as many here seem to think. It's self service, lessons of the self that is all, perfection of self and uniqueness of experience, rising above the thresholds formed by collectives who never escape their limits. The control aspect has to do with the universe being my body, if there is a degree of randomness forming a virus in an organ of mine such as bring4th forums, I must take steps for my own health to optimize potential for learning of self for myself by bringing control to certain parameters.

Everything you describe here fits with my personal understanding of a service to others entity with an active and vibrant orange and yellow.

Now, if the limits of the collective you wish to transcend are the limits having to do with harming others or otherwise removing their free will by manipulation or power over others, I would say that is not service to others. Similarly, if the control you wish to exercise is over other's free will, that is incompatible with service to others. These would be examples of power without unconditional love of others.

But as you describe above, unless I am missing something, you are describing balanced orange and yellow beliefs that are just as important to the service to others path. Nothing you said is incompatible with green ray, universal, unconditional love. Positives accept the present, but also exercise control as long as it does not harm others or impinge on thier free will.
(10-20-2013, 10:56 PM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2013, 02:34 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2013, 11:21 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]...I realise I've grown into something I wish I wasn't.

What do you feel you have grown into?
eh, a part of the problem. I wrote that at like 4 in the morning lol.
It just made me realize a strong naivety that exists on this forum, something I've willingly taken on and blinded myself to my true nature. Thus I need to leave to pursue my own path, it's the opposite of what you guys seek. I was born with memories of my path, it's not something I think a lot of people share here. I've had people after me my whole life, I've always run, established barriers, isolated myself. I'm only starting to see why they have an interest, I'm going back to the people that "attacked" me, this time willingly.

The STS path is not as manipulation or power centered as many here seem to think. It's self service, lessons of the self that is all, perfection of self and uniqueness of experience, rising above the thresholds formed by collectives who never escape their limits. The control aspect has to do with the universe being my body, if there is a degree of randomness forming a virus in an organ of mine such as bring4th forums, I must take steps for my own health to optimize potential for learning of self for myself by bringing control to certain parameters. The parameter I will alter is my involvement, I am happy to see others seek but will no longer be a part of it.

Power/manipulation/control are tools not the objective.

This place is toxic for people like me.

Stop justifying it to yourself and just do it. Doooooo itttttttttttt. Can't skip the fall sweet child of mine.

Aloysius

I will "do it" as soon I clean up a mess here.

Xise: the lower rays have to be balanced if one skips green and blue, unless one seeks insanity. The collective forms a threshold which defines the collective.
What forms these bonds is usually a green ray connection, the green ray must be shut down to a tremendous degree if one wishes to transcend these limits. Sever the bonds which tie one to mediocre creation. What we have is billions of souls hardly bringing anything new to the universe due to being defined by the hivemind that babysits them.
The green ray is an "attractor" a unifying force which draws us back from capitalization of potential.

I'm not justifying it to myself lol.

This is the philosophy of my childhood that was pumped into me during several "encounters", I'm feeling nostalgic.
(10-21-2013, 12:07 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]I will "do it" as soon I clean up a mess here.

Xise: the lower rays have to be balanced if one skips green and blue, unless one seeks insanity. The collective forms a threshold which defines the collective.
What forms these bonds is usually a green ray connection, the green ray must be shut down to a tremendous degree if one wishes to transcend these limits. Sever the bonds which tie one to mediocre creation. What we have is billions of souls hardly bringing anything new to the universe due to being defined by the hivemind that babysits them.
The green ray is an "attractor" a unifying force which draws us back from capitalization of potential.

Interesting analysis; it seems the subject matter you speak of involves the decision to part take in the social memory complex. I haven't studied the matter extensively, but I recall that fifth density both polarities can and do select to be alone as well as in a complex.

What's really interesting is that in a certain way, I think the exact opposite of what you are saying is true when we're talking about positive versus negative social memory complexes:

In service to self social memory complex, the yellow ray bonds of enslavement and power hierarchy are much, much tighter than in a service to self green ray bonding of thoughts, because positives accepts all thoughts barring enslavement, whereas negatives do not accept but seek to control. Thus, the negative elite at the top of the complex largely basically controls the rest of the memory complex in a much more homogeneous fashion. I would argue that the realities observed by Ra of third density harvests (which is close to the formation of a memory complex) shows similar tendencies:

Quote:65.13 Questioner: How common in the universe is a mixed harvest for a planet of both positively and negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive. In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative. When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization.

I think it's telling about the majority positive polarity harvest accepts and allows for different philosophies - the negative polarity, whereas a majority negative polarity harvest "nearly" always turns into all negative polarity. Similarly, Ra's talk of the bidding process that takes place in service to self interactions seems to me much more removing of individuality (of the losing entity) than service to others interactions.

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just making some observations, which may or may not be correct. I will say one thing though. If you feel suffocated by anyone's beliefs, or anyone telling you something to do, you owe it to yourself to free yourself of that suffocation. I get the sense that seems to be what you are experiencing; but that too may be incorrect!

Cheers Smile

Unbound

Can't you just use green ray to attract yourself in to the higher centers without needing to shut the center down?

Also, can I note the irony that you are talking about being freed from collective ideas, yet you are thoroughly attached to the ideas that were "pumped into" you? Jus' sayin'.

I think you are a cool guy and although it may be onesided I feel a lot of kinship with you, especially when you talked about remembering your path and always being on the run. I understand that all too well and I would be lying if I said I didn't take measures to cloak what I see as my total self. I wish you the best on whatever road you choose to take, and perhaps as we take our precarious, winding roads we may encounter again.

Aloysius

I don't really want to talk about STS as it's hardly my point here but

(10-21-2013, 12:24 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting analysis; it seems the subject matter you speak of involves the decision to part take in the social memory complex. I haven't studied the matter extensively, but I recall that fifth density both polarities can and do select to be alone as well as in a complex.

What's really interesting is that in a certain way, I think the exact opposite of what you are saying is true when we're talking about positive versus negative social memory complexes:

In service to self social memory complex, the yellow ray bonds of enslavement and power hierarchy are much, much tighter than in a service to self green ray bonding of thoughts, because positives accepts all thoughts barring enslavement, whereas negatives do not accept but seek to control. Thus, the negative elite at the top of the complex largely basically controls the rest of the memory complex in a much more homogeneous fashion. I would argue that the realities observed by Ra of third density harvests (which is close to the formation of a memory complex) shows similar tendencies:

Sort of. In 4th density STS you have pyramidal power placement yes, but the fifth density STS individual is a pyramid in their own right.
It's hardly a "social memory complex" the concept of equality implied by the term is virtually non existent in negative space.

I'm not really talking about social memory complexes though I'm talking about the fashioning of experience. STO all group together and have laregly the same experiences and lessons, as they are not willing to venture beyond the limits held by the collective. In negative 4th density you get a bit of this but it's simply for the purpose of enabling an individual to the highest of potential before setting them loose. They are "set loose" when they acquire enough knowledge and power to break free of the bonds on their own terms, it's fool proof really. All of the most unique experience offered to creation has been the product of negative workings.

This control aspect is misunderstood. The self is all in the eyes of STS it's merely enabling the self to higher degrees of learning when a supposed "other self" is enslaved. I'll use the body analogy again, the "other self" is seen as an extension of the self, if my hand had a mind of it's own I'd hardly get anything done and my hand would hardly do anything of use on it's own.

Quote:I am not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just making some observations, which may or may not be correct. I will say one thing though. If you feel suffocated by anyone's beliefs, or anyone telling you something to do, you owe it to yourself to free yourself of that suffocation. I get the sense that seems to be what you are experiencing; but that too may be incorrect!

Cheers Smile
Thanks for the sentiment, I don't feel suffocated by the views of people here, but when I came here all I found is disappointment.

I came here looking for "love" and compassion when I was fleeing those who attacked me. Guess what I didn't find.

This has just become another place for people to assert their non existent superiority. Hardly anyone actually did anything except put forward opinions that made them feel spiritually advanced. There was no action, no learning, only "well due to my tremendous experience as an enlightened person who loves everything I would say that you have not reached my level of knowledge". If you had actually any idea what you were talking about I would submit to your knowledge, but this useless banter on topics of significance that doesn't serve self or other self is cancer. Chaotic misdirection, people fooling themselves etc.
I feel as if I've become infected and am now doing the same thing, the thing I grew into was a poster on Bring4th forums, something I now despise.
If you actually have superiority it shows, and there a few members here who I will always respect and bow to as they have actually taken the effort to learn.

STS listen to their masters because they have done something to become their masters, actually something of worth. When an individual perceives themselves to have done potential of greater worth than the master than the superiority is challenged.

Quote:Also, can I note the irony that you are talking about being freed from collective ideas, yet you are thoroughly attached to the ideas that were "pumped into" you? Jus' sayin'.

A more correct word would be "retrieved" rather than "pumped". They would say something and give me visions and I would come to my own conclusions. The only thing they forced on me was the view was that I was extremely important for some reason, something I don't believe anymore. By 8 years old I knew I was the universe, that everything was one, the one that was I. it's hard to break out of seeing others as phantom representations of yourself, limits to overcome and reap rewards from. I didn't even consider the possibility that other people had souls until two years ago. I fled my destiny hoping to find love in the world, but I have found nothing of use.
Love, the dynamic principle of creation is utilized to far greater degree by the negative side actually enabling learning of creation rather than sitting around thinking we are fantastic for being alive.
I'm not really STS these days but I would argue I understand the philosophy better than a lot of what I see here, and what I saw here on this thread was such useless supposed STO help it makes me (EditedSmile sad
Quote:Can't you just use green ray to attract yourself in to the higher centers without needing to shut the center down?
Not if you're seeking negativity, which was my point.
Still running. Can't run forever.

Unbound

I like learning! Smile

On that note, looking back at my responses in this thread, I would have given very different responses now. Amazing how learning works like that.

Aloysius

I did not expect people to have knowledge of the circumstance, but what I was shocked at was just how many people assumed they knew full well what my situation was and found it laughable in their eyes. I find it cruel.

I was "facing my fears" it was right there in front of me, every day, and in every dream, that's kinda why I was asking for help...
Of course I didn't get what I was hoping for, this is my fault for hoping that people here were even capable of compassion beyond what satisfied their egos.

Unbound

I do apologize if I came across that way myself, as I feel was likely I did. In the past half year or so many realities have been reiterated to me that had somewhat been lost through the fuzzy, loving glow of my reiki training. I am having to look again at all I have learned and reorganize it. There are definitely more interactions occurring and psychic warfare going on than most people have any idea about and the reality of this has been strongly apparent in my life recently. I am actually glad for you bumping this topic up again, good self reflection for me aha

Aloysius

Apology accepted.

I was "given" abilities which I still don't how to control so I just suppress them most of the time, this leads to a somewhat chaotic personality. Unfortunately using the "gifts" makes the people who gave them to me aware of me, so what was going on here was I was using techniques to deflect the people who were attacking me that would alert the people who were chasing me of my position, I was running out of options and came here. I'm not even sure of the story, my life just got really weird very quickly. There's an entire period of my life I don't remember when it all started, a big blackspot in my memory.

I'm sorry for being so emotional, this is something that has eaten at me the entire time I've been here.

Unbound

I admit, looking at my past words in this thread there is a strong catalyst for me to really look at the way I approach things. It has been a very intense and humbling experience of lessons lately to see and realize just how real and intense the lives of some if not most people are and the very real emotions, thoughts and experiences they have. I am learning a much greater respect for the reality of other people's lives and the fact that things aren't always simple or pleasant or just a "lesson", but that there is an incredibly dynamic universe in which many things both incredible and mundane take place. It is challenging, and I would say I am still no more than a novice, but I am trying.

Also, from what you describe here, I see what you are saying, that makes sense. I am curious how exactly you were "given" the gifts? I mean, were the gifts not yours already and they were activated? There are techniques which can basically act as a psychic tracer, so when activating your gifts do you think they would activate some kind of psychic implant, or does it seem more that they have a clairvoyant watch on you, maybe some way to analog your field to see its activity. I am just pondering for the purpose of my own possible encounters throughout my life as I know there will be plenty of messy stuff coming my way.
(10-21-2013, 04:08 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]I did not expect people to have knowledge of the circumstance, but what I was shocked at was just how many people assumed they knew full well what my situation was and found it laughable in their eyes. I find it cruel.

I was "facing my fears" it was right there in front of me, every day, and in every dream, that's kinda why I was asking for help...
Of course I didn't get what I was hoping for, this is my fault for hoping that people here were even capable of compassion beyond what satisfied their egos.

So vain, the circumstance is everyone's. Grow some legs and some balls for our sake. The shame is not going to enlighten you, stop ignoring us.

Aloysius

(10-21-2013, 05:41 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2013, 04:08 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]I did not expect people to have knowledge of the circumstance, but what I was shocked at was just how many people assumed they knew full well what my situation was and found it laughable in their eyes. I find it cruel.

So vain, the circumstance is everyone's. Grow some legs and some balls for our sake. The shame is not going to enlighten you, stop ignoring us.
Thankyou for helpful input, lol.

Tanner, it was an "initiation" thing, I can PM you if you want.
Anytime Smile.
http://in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-ta...ndividuals

Is this the kind of thing you are talking about?
Anytime Smile.

Aloysius

(10-21-2013, 06:03 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]http://in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-ta...ndividuals

Is this the kind of thing you are talking about?

......................Kind of yeah....not really though
/Aloysius

I signed up for account deletion straight after my first post on here, I wasn't counting on a discussion but i'm glad it happened. I figured I may as well participate one last time.
Goodbye.
I went through this stuff ten years ago. Actually gonna bring it up to a professional and see about getting more insight on the whole thing. It was extremely interesting.
(10-21-2013, 04:33 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I admit, looking at my past words in this thread there is a strong catalyst for me to really look at the way I approach things. It has been a very intense and humbling experience of lessons lately to see and realize just how real and intense the lives of some if not most people are and the very real emotions, thoughts and experiences they have. I am learning a much greater respect for the reality of other people's lives and the fact that things aren't always simple or pleasant or just a "lesson", but that there is an incredibly dynamic universe in which many things both incredible and mundane take place. It is challenging, and I would say I am still no more than a novice, but I am trying.

http://www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.co...667/sonder

Quote:sonder

n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.
(10-21-2013, 01:56 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the sentiment, I don't feel suffocated by the views of people here, but when I came here all I found is disappointment.

I came here looking for "love" and compassion when I was fleeing those who attacked me. Guess what I didn't find.

This has just become another place for people to assert their non existent superiority. Hardly anyone actually did anything except put forward opinions that made them feel spiritually advanced. There was no action, no learning, only "well due to my tremendous experience as an enlightened person who loves everything I would say that you have not reached my level of knowledge". If you had actually any idea what you were talking about I would submit to your knowledge, but this useless banter on topics of significance that doesn't serve self or other self is cancer. Chaotic misdirection, people fooling themselves etc.
I feel as if I've become infected and am now doing the same thing, the thing I grew into was a poster on Bring4th forums, something I now despise.

I agree. There isn't as much green ray based communication as you'd think. There is much, yellow ray, superiority right or wrong based interaction. This thread isn't the only example in my opinion. Look at Yossarian's 12-21-12 thread.

It may be more a phenomenon of the anonymous, non-face to face interaction of the internet - other online settings have people who act more heartlessly than in real life (but I would argue that these same people would only act as if they had a heart to conform to social expectations rather than truly vibrating green). Death of Brandon Vedas - one of many examples.

Thus, in my limited sense, I understand brother. I apologize if I engaged in such cruel behavior with you and I apologize if I did not stand strongly against such behavior (which is something I'm still figuring out how best to do). And if you truly are leaving, I bid you farewell, and I hope you realize there are some people here truly care and will remember your words. Peace, my man Smile
Perhaps I never realized that communication could be green ray based. But that's something to ponder. I remember when my solar plexus chakra felt incredibly dense and it was freaking me out. Because of how Ra said that negatives have a dense solar plexus, or something along those lines. And I didn't want to be a negative.
I try to polarize positively, but not much in my life would suggest that I have.
I remember my spirit guide or guardian angel telling me as a child "Tommy, you're a good boy". So I couldn't have been that bad in life. I only have one regret, but it's not really a regret as I've forgiven myself for that.
Perhaps I need defence for when my solar plexus begins to act up.
(10-21-2013, 12:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I never realized that communication could be green ray based. But that's something to ponder. I remember when my solar plexus chakra felt incredibly dense and it was freaking me out. Because of how Ra said that negatives have a dense solar plexus, or something along those lines. And I didn't want to be a negative.

What quotation are you referring to? I know that Ra talks about the yellow ray being essential to the balanced positive being. And that some positive beings have "bright" yellow rays:

Quote:34.10 Questioner: If an entity were to be strongly biased toward positive societal effects, what would this do to his yellow ray in the aura as opposed to an entity who wanted to create an empire of society and govern it with an iron fist? What would be the difference in the yellow-ray activity of these two entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us take two such positively oriented active souls no longer in your physical time/space. The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well. The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright.

The other example is the entity, Martin. This entity dealt in a great degree with rather negative orange-ray and yellow-ray vibratory patterns. However, this entity was able to keep open the green-ray energy and due to the severity of its testing, if anything, this entity may be seen to have polarized more towards the positive due to its fidelity to service to others in the face of great catalyst.

I wonder how a bright yellow ray feels? I think it's interesting in this quotation Ra points out that even if one has negative lower ray patterns, one can still polarize positively if they have their green ray open.

We shouldn't worry so much about becoming negative; keep our heart open, and ourselves grounded through our red, orange, and yellow, and I think we'll be ok.
(10-20-2013, 10:05 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Certainly! Even up to 6D I think there is always some free will chance at play. Notice that Ra only ever offered what was available in their experience, they would never push any idea that they had absolute knowledge.

Awesome to know that in 6D you still have free will. I think even the higher self has free will to choose or make choices.

Unbound

(10-21-2013, 12:08 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2013, 12:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I never realized that communication could be green ray based. But that's something to ponder. I remember when my solar plexus chakra felt incredibly dense and it was freaking me out. Because of how Ra said that negatives have a dense solar plexus, or something along those lines. And I didn't want to be a negative.

What quotation are you referring to? I know that Ra talks about the yellow ray being essential to the balanced positive being. And that some positive beings have "bright" yellow rays:

Quote:34.10 Questioner: If an entity were to be strongly biased toward positive societal effects, what would this do to his yellow ray in the aura as opposed to an entity who wanted to create an empire of society and govern it with an iron fist? What would be the difference in the yellow-ray activity of these two entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us take two such positively oriented active souls no longer in your physical time/space. The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well. The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright.

The other example is the entity, Martin. This entity dealt in a great degree with rather negative orange-ray and yellow-ray vibratory patterns. However, this entity was able to keep open the green-ray energy and due to the severity of its testing, if anything, this entity may be seen to have polarized more towards the positive due to its fidelity to service to others in the face of great catalyst.

I wonder how a bright yellow ray feels? I think it's interesting in this quotation Ra points out that even if one has negative lower ray patterns, one can still polarize positively if they have their green ray open.

We shouldn't worry so much about becoming negative; keep our heart open, and ourselves grounded through our red, orange, and yellow, and I think we'll be ok.

The whole point is that he WANTS to be negative aha
(10-21-2013, 01:43 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point is that he WANTS to be negative aha

Who were you speaking of Tanner? I may be confused, but I don't think I'm negative.

The quote I was referring to was. It didn't say the solar plexus, but that's what I felt, very compacted:

25.11 The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.

Unbound

Sorry, I was referring to Aloysius aha Mix-matched in my brain.
Good to know. Thanks friend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4