Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-21-2013, 01:57 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I was referring to Aloysius aha Mix-matched in my brain.

brain fart Tongue
(03-18-2013, 09:24 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]If someone wants to be under attack, they will remain under attack until they choose not to be. The decision is much simple than it seems.
You don't need candles or fancy words. The power is in YOUR hands, and is available the moment you decide to use it.

This.
Long time ago I have closed the doors to demons and angels.
You have to kind of strike them all, because some are tricksters, and can drain you dead.
No fear in dreams, no fear in 3rd dimension, no fear in time/space.
They are real, but they don't have support in me, they fall the second they lay their eyes on me.
Simply I don't need their help, bad or good, and they know it.
Bump to get past the page count bug.

And again.

The forum is combining my posts, so someone else needs to post, too.
bug bump
I'm curious... What exactly led to two posters who participated in this thread to leave the forums? I read back through most of the thread and still don't understand.
(10-30-2013, 10:36 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious... What exactly led to two posters who participated in this thread to leave the forums? I read back through most of the thread and still don't understand.

I have no idea regarding Meerie. I don't think she publicly explained her depart or had a goodbye post (please correct me if I'm wrong)?

I believe that Ludi/Aloysius tried to explain himself as best he could.

My guess on both: The desire for change and growth. Sometimes, when we spend a lot of time doing one thing or possessing a identity that has a history, it creates a certain inertia and/or resistance that makes it harder to change and grow. I personally find myself moving a lot (or at least, moving around in the past), because of the feeling of starting fresh. Perhaps that's what is at play here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4