Bring4th

Full Version: Is the soul and the spirit the same complex?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My understanding is as follows:

The soul is the center point of consciousness and the "I am".

The spirit complex is the energy center system as well as the shuttle by which energy moves through the system.
(03-16-2013, 03:00 AM)TheInfinite1 Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is as follows:

The spirit complex is the energy center system as well as the shuttle by which energy moves through the system.

Excellent question. I believe I essentially agree with your statement. I see the soul as being the mind/body/spirit triad as a unit or whole rather than any of its aspects as separate parts. Soul = heart of being = unit of consciousness = thought = focus of energy = microcosmic Creator = mind/body/spirit complex

I would only suggest that not only spirit, but also body and mind are energy systems; the three serving different functions yet working synergetically together as one.
Aren't they the same thing?
from what i can tell, ra likens the spirit complex as a shuttle used to communicate with intelligent infinity. i would hesitate to call it your soul more of an aspect of yourself, much like the mind or body is. If your looking for a soul in terms of that part of you which goes on after death and exists between all the various densities then the closest i can find in the Ra material is your form-maker or indigo body, which is analogous to intelligent energy. It's your default setting after you die and before you are born. If you understand that the Logoi which create galaxies etc are foci of intelligent infinity into intelligent energy, then you as a sub-sub-logos are basically the same.
I guess there are different definitions about the soul, but from my gnostic understanding the soul is likened to the mind. Mind and soul are interchangeable. Body/soul/spirit.

The body is like RAM on a computer, the mind/soul is like the hard drive, and the spirit is the Internet connecting us all as one.
(03-16-2013, 03:00 AM)TheInfinite1 Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is as follows:

My opinion:

All there is is consciousness.

Mind, body, and spirit are all consciousness, just different varieties of it.

Mind is inner consciousness. Body is outer consciousness. And spirit is the consciousness of the relationship between the macrocosm and microcosm.

Cheers.