Bring4th

Full Version: Vitamin L (theory)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vitamin L(ove) is essential for the wellbeing of our physical body’s in all aspects

Our spiritual body’s produce it in abundance but it is only absorbed by the biological body through subconscious symbiosis with other living creatures.

it has the potential to transform dis-ease in to ease

it is what drives us to connect with other people and animals

it is what puts the "kind" in mankind

Music is a wonderful tool to release vitamin L in to the physical World.

those who deserve it the least (from an ego Point of view) need it most.

All Spirits have a need and want for it, this need can only be satisfied through releasing it upon the World, the law of attraction. Building "bro"s with other people and creating symbiotic relationships that benefit all and makes the World a better Place.

I like the Word bro for this, in Swedish it´s the Word for bridge and in English it´s short for brother, a double meaning that appeals to me =) (yes I include gals as bro´s in that metaphor, after all, can you tell the difference between a male and female bridge? Sure one has boobs but in the big picture they both connect the flow of vitmain L just as much Tongue).

Allow it in by giving it away, preferably in abundance.
Peace out bro´s Wink Heart BigSmile
Well..yeah man. I like your idea of calling the love/light of creation, Vitamin L

Dope.
I LOVE IT! I will be quoting you Raz!
love, love, love it!!

Vitamin L it is!
yes lets have a love fest a festival of love and light everything is all right clean out of sight. my heart filled with love embraces each person on this board. my heart filled with love embraces each person in my life. my heart filled with love embraces all life. we are all connected and our natural state is a state of love. let love fill us up and emanate from us into our worlds including all beings we meet. let love fill this world and all its beings. let love let love let love

norral Heart

cant fight this feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmo36gnUCWE
Lover of trust, you trust love Heart