Bring4th

Full Version: Blue-ray and disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

First off, how does one link their 1st, 2nd, 3rd chakras with the ones above up to blue and beyond? Why is the 5th chakra "blue" so particularly perilous in regards to linking with the 3rd and below? What would cause the potential for disarrangement? What is disarrangement?
This is really only relevant for negative entities who skip green but attempt to polarize too quickly. The bit where Ra says they have noted this danger before is when they were speaking of adolf hitler.

The disarrangement they are referring to is insanity

The reason why blue is so important is because it is one of the three primary rays and "the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature"

If you insist on skiping green ray (aka negative) and havn't integrated your experiences in the lower three chakra's and then proceed to activate blue, you basically have a high likely hood for insanity or a disintegrated personality.

Quote:35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.
Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.
Quote:"as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great."

I've wondered about this passage too. And who they were referring to.

in the end, I think it was referencing their words on Crowley ... and how he was "overstimulated with the true nature of things".

as for 'true color blue circuitry" it might refer to the devachanic body?

"The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own."

I think the important part to note in the passage originally quoted in this one here:

Quote:"There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors."

an adept being one who has opened indigo ray, and then the ability to 'move through it' and explore the other 'true color' densities; even though one does not have a space-time body in those higher densities (our mind/body/spirit complexes being anchored to a yellow ray physical body in this incarnation, and yet the time/space or energetic bodies seem available for utility). In this way, I think I have shifted my position to be more in line with Siren's viewpoint that she expressed a long time ago.

but yeah, as for direct experience, this is something not I can speak of with any definitiveness right now.
Ra corrects themselves to say that the negative path involves going from red/orange/yellow directly to indigo. They skip green and blue.

I think this also applies to your quote. Negatives skip the green and blue. I'm sure someone will dig up the quote with the correction.
"those of this insanity"

Huh, might make me think those that want to be wanderers / polarize in a way out of this reality are STS/insane to begin with. But that CANT be the way it is Wink
Yeah it doesn't make much sense in relation to Hitler with the whole green/blue vibrations missing from negative polarization.

My thoughts are that we tend to get way too ahead of ourselves with development of consciousness without putting it into practice. Ra mentions that the blue center, or wisdom, is "negative" in its nature which I can understand.."However, the balancing of sensation has to do with an analysis of the sensation with especial respect to any unbalanced leaning between the love and the wisdom or the positive and the negative." (I think they mention wisdom being "negative" somewhere else.)

So wisdom balances out the radiance of love, which can be seen as absorptive. Anyway, if one contacts intelligent infinity through the body by way of the indigo center, it seems that we are to be actively serving in some fashion starting with green ray. So go out and give to others freely..physically put in effort to help others, which would be green ray activity. This will keep you grounded and address real issues without getting so wrapped up in the mind. Most progressive or spiritual types have a lot to say about everything, but are actually doing very little to contribute in meaningful ways. When people need help, we tend to want to guide them by telling them what approach may or may not be useful. It's interesting that a negative entity sees others in this light.."These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self." Doesn't this describe spiritual types, or those who identify as wanderers? The whole savior thing. But when people need help, they simply need a hand to lift them up, not guidance.

So it's a bit of a paradox in that what is truly needed is the ability to give freely, yet to get to that point the bias of serving others is generally taught (wisdom) through moral and ethical understandings, and viewpoints on compassion. It's ultimately decided through experience I suppose. This is how those without any advanced spiritual understandings can be harvested..they simply have the bias that others need help, not conditional love.

The more you are physically contributing to the collective, the green ray act can be carried into the higher centers to transmute the act sacramentally. My guess is this is how the gate to intelligent infinity is opened carefully and conscientiously, with the ability to perform miracles. We do it by conscientiously learning to give, and through balancing. Rather than getting ahead of ourselves, it seems wise to simply help others.

As I mentioned in other threads, the Ra channeling came through the group collectively, but literally through Carla's body. She represented love within the group, and actively served others in her lifetime.

Bat

Wouldn't the negative entity go from Yellow to Blue then indigo? The blue ray is a primary ray after all and it can be used in a negative sense of communication of wisdom learning/teaching.
The blue ray is learning to communicate with others from a foundation of unconditional love. STS entities would be well served by avoiding working with blue ray at all.
(07-04-2013, 11:57 AM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't the negative entity go from Yellow to Blue then indigo? The blue ray is a primary ray after all and it can be used in a negative sense of communication of wisdom learning/teaching.

From what I understand a negative entity dwells in deception. Deception both of others and of the self. If an open blue ray center means honesty both with others and the self . . . well that would be untenable and undesirable from a negative point of view. I imagine the negative entity as having a hugely distorted blue ray energy center, the product of the web of lies that they find themselves at the center of. This is just my limited understanding naturally.
Perhaps in some fashion..it's said that red/orange/yellow is used by the negative entity to contact indigo. If every density has an infinite amount of sub-densities, then each lower center should have all colors. So the negative entity perhaps stops at true color yellow, moving no further than the third sub-density. But in the first and second sub-densities of true color yellow, there would have been movement through all colors? Useless info in the end.

(07-04-2013, 12:17 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]From what I understand a negative entity dwells in deception. Deception both of others and of the self. If an open blue ray center means honesty both with others and the self . . . well that would be untenable and undesirable from a negative point of view. I imagine the negative entity as having a hugely distorted blue ray energy center, the product of the web of lies that they find themselves at the center of. This is just my limited understanding naturally.

Makes a lot of sense.
Ofcourse they do, because negative entities start from the assumption "what if everyone cant at all times read my mind without troubles." such thoughts are dangerous on the higher levels.

Unbound

A negative entity seeks to fortify the mind to the degree to attain an "isolate psyche-centric existence" so naturally the path leads to a maximal inflation of self percieved personality being isolated or removed from the collective. Deception is absolutely necessary to the negative self because it is through the deception of unity that an isolate existence of mind is attained. However, nothing is permanent...