Bring4th

Full Version: [Old] So, 4th density already exists and is among us...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We just don't see it. Has anyone here caught a glimpse of it through astral projection or other means?

I wonder how 4th density actually starts and how the civilization is formed. I assume it is not all on auto-pilot. I assume whomever incarnates there first has a lot of work to do. Especially since there are still physical needs such as food and water. I mean, how do you even bootstrap a new realm? Is there a Garden of Eden type scenario?

Quote:43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

43.17 Questioner: Is it necessary to eat food in fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

43.18 Questioner: The mechanism of, shall we say, social catalyst due to a necessity for feeding the body then is active in fourth-density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The fourth-density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communion between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, this is not a significant catalyst but rather a simple precondition of the space/time experience. The catalyst involved is the necessity for the ingestion of foodstuffs. This is not considered to be of importance by fourth-density entities and it, therefore, aids in the teach/learning of patience.
I sure hope the Law of One is true, and that there really is a 4th and higher densities.
In this I hope I am harvestable.
I hope on the other side of the veil we'll finally know what we don't know here, and that what we do know here will be proven true. This is a great desire of mine.
I hope my grandpa, grandma and great grandma who have passed away were harvestable. They were loving to others, so I imagine so.
It will be awesome to not have the negative elite among us. And to have free energy and food and water easy to come by.
(03-20-2013, 04:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I sure hope the Law of One is true, and that there really is a 4th and higher densities.
In this I hope I am harvestable.
I hope on the other side of the veil we'll finally know what we don't know here, and that what we do know here will be proven true. This is a great desire of mine.
I hope my grandpa, grandma and great grandma who have passed away were harvestable. They were loving to others, so I imagine so.
It will be awesome to not have the negative elite among us. And to have free energy and food and water easy to come by.
Your higher self, which is you, will decide and naturally you will come to accept what you will do. There is nothing to worry about.
Neil Kramer claims to have had numerous encounters with the 4th density. Check his recent .mp3 files.
Got any links Eddie for Neil Kramer for these mp3's. Sounds interesting.
I don't think that fully activated fourth density entities who are going to inhabit this planet exist among us yet, except as in dual activated bodies (which are completely visible to us as they look like you and I do). Ra said that early fourth density entities will have to learn how to become invisible for third density entities first:

Ra, 62.29 Wrote:During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

So before fourth density entities learn how to do that, third density will be only in potentiation:

Ra, 63.8 Wrote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Those who are among us now are the so called "new breed", and are dual activated entities:

Ra, 17.1 Wrote:You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.
(03-21-2013, 12:51 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that fully activated fourth density entities who are going to inhabit this planet exist among us yet, except as in dual activated bodies (which are completely visible to us as they look like you and I do). Ra said that early fourth density entities will have to learn how to become invisible for third density entities first:

Ra, 62.29 Wrote:During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

So before fourth density entities learn how to do that, third density will be only in potentiation:

Ra, 63.8 Wrote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Those who are among us now are the so called "new breed", and are dual activated entities:

Ra, 17.1 Wrote:You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

Fun! This answers my questions!
(03-20-2013, 07:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Got any links Eddie for Neil Kramer for these mp3's. Sounds interesting.

All of his .mp3 files from the last 10 months are here:
neilkramer.com

These are all well worth listening to. He discusses 4th density (along with many other things) in the most recent two.
Someone on reddit described their experience with DMT yesterday in /r/psychonaut, sounded a lot like a glimpse at 4D.
(03-21-2013, 05:42 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on reddit described their experience with DMT yesterday in /r/psychonaut, sounded a lot like a glimpse at 4D.

Ra said in a third-party channeling that DMT can be used for interdimensional travel. Makes sense.
Quote:Those who are among us now are the so called "new breed", and are dual activated entities:

[quote=Ra, 17.1]You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work

Adonai,

Does this relate directly to the "Veil" ?

The reason I ask is because I have practiced lucid dreaming on and off for many years.

But within the last 7-8 months my lucid dreaming has evolved into a state that is no longer a dream.

Sorry if that sounds confusing. But it is hard for me to describe.
(03-22-2013, 07:15 AM)LarryP Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Those who are among us now are the so called "new breed", and are dual activated entities:

[quote=Ra, 17.1]You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work

Adonai,

Does this relate directly to the "Veil" ?

The reason I ask is because I have practiced lucid dreaming on and off for many years.

But within the last 7-8 months my lucid dreaming has evolved into a state that is no longer a dream.

Sorry if that sounds confusing. But it is hard for me to describe.

You are likely astral projecting. It doesn't relate to the veil beyond how we are under it.

Unbound

Being under it, the veil, causes the piercing of it to be significant as this is part of the fourth density's augmentation to the third. The piercing creates a bridge between the third and the fourth whereby vibrations may be cycled between the two in greater capacities. This thereby increases the fourth density vibrations in the collective consciousness of the third density portion of the individuated complexes, which thus attracts the collective field ever deeper in to the fourth by a vaccuum motion of sorts.

Certain individual complexes will be those who have sooner than later constructed their chemical complex to be capable of harmonizing with the fourth density vibrations, and thus have a naturally built connection to their fourth density body and will be the beginning of the recapitulation of the design pattern of fourth density augmentation to the third.

It is notable that the fourth density has always existed with us even though imperceptible. All separations are an illusion, for all is simultaneous. There is a kaleidescopic movement between densities. When One moves, All move.
(03-22-2013, 04:11 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Being under it, the veil, causes the piercing of it to be significant as this is part of the fourth density's augmentation to the third. The piercing creates a bridge between the third and the fourth whereby vibrations may be cycled between the two in greater capacities. This thereby increases the fourth density vibrations in the collective consciousness of the third density portion of the individuated complexes, which thus attracts the collective field ever deeper in to the fourth by a vaccuum motion of sorts.

Certain individual complexes will be those who have sooner than later constructed their chemical complex to be capable of harmonizing with the fourth density vibrations, and thus have a naturally built connection to their fourth density body and will be the beginning of the recapitulation of the design pattern of fourth density augmentation to the third.

It is notable that the fourth density has always existed with us even though imperceptible. All separations are an illusion, for all is simultaneous. There is a kaleidescopic movement between densities. When One moves, All move.

Thank-you, TE.

What you describe is exactly what I thought is happening. Only you do a much better job than me of describing what I've been experiencing.
(03-21-2013, 06:09 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2013, 05:42 PM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on reddit described their experience with DMT yesterday in /r/psychonaut, sounded a lot like a glimpse at 4D.

Ra said in a third-party channeling that DMT can be used for interdimensional travel. Makes sense.

DMT blew a hole in my aura as I can best tell. I didn't have any schizophrenic episodes before I took it (a number of times). It was powerful, and a beautiful thing. Not all my schizophrenic experiences have been bad.