Bring4th

Full Version: How does one heal (open up) the orange-yellow ray blockages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there is already a thread about this, please let me know.

I am interested in how to heal myself as well as whether a general societal healing is possible.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Orange Ray imbalances and blockages come from identifying other-selves as part of your persona. Your persona (your identity) is exclusive to you. This Orange Ray energy is the life-energy or prana which allows you to express your uniqueness in a fixed and finite form, known as the persona. Notice your relationships. Do you ever get angry at others because they are not as you think they should be? Do you ever get embarrassed for a family member or significant other? Do you ever apologize for someone else? Do you ever treat someone close to you with less respect than you do a stranger? Do you ever change your behavior because you want someone to like you (for personal reasons)? If so, it is likely that you have Orange Ray imbalances or blockages. The way to heal these is to pay attention to the occasions when you do these things. When you see yourself identifying with someone else rather than with your own unique persona, you must learn exactly why you are doing this. Usually, it is because there is some part of yourself that has been either left undeveloped or rejected. All aspects of the self that are discovered in this way must be accepted and loved. When you learn to accept and enjoy your persona exactly as it is, your Orange Ray will begin to crystalize.

As for Yellow Ray, the imbalances here usually involve group relationships. Status, titles, offices, and other such group-organization issues are where the imbalances will reveal themselves. Do you seek status? Do you seek group approval? Do you bow to the will of the group when it doesn't resonate with you? Do you engage in mob-mentality? Do you provoke mob-mentality? Are you afraid of public speaking? Do you lack confidence in group situations? Are you arrogant? Do you identify some group as part of your persona (like football teams, or political parties)? Do you engage in us-versus-them thinking? If so, then you probably have Yellow-Ray imbalances or blockages. The programme for healing is similar. Pay attention to yourself and others. Notice when you exhibit these attachments to groups. Find what you have rejected or ignored within yourself that makes you so attached to the group identity. Do you not trust your belief system? Do you not think you are strong enough to lead? Do you not see others as equal to yourself in value? Accept your uniqueness, accept the uniqueness of others, and then be exactly yourself at every moment. When you learn to do this, you will find yourself less and less concerned about whether you are in alignment with certain groups. You will also begin to find more and more than you act harmoniously within groups without even thinking about it.

In order to heal the general society, heal the self. The macrocosm will begin to change when the microcosm changes.
The orange ray complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self. You have to love yourself and view yourself as co creator, as spark of prime creator.
That's 15.12, that BlatzAdict quoted, btw. And that pretty much underscores the most important kinds of blockage/imbalance symptoms -- "eccentricities" are one I failed to mention. Most people have a set of very idiosyncratic habits which they explain by saying "that's just how I am," when in truth, these habits are usually the manifestations of various parts of the self which have been rejected. Always having to check three times that the door is locked, for example, is not "just how you are;" it is an idiosyncracy which is telling you something about yourself.
(03-21-2013, 02:02 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]If there is already a thread about this, please let me know.

I am interested in how to heal myself as well as whether a general societal healing is possible.

Results of Red to Green Ray training *Path of the Adept*
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2249

Auras/Chakras/Energy Question Regarding Clearing
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5757

forgot to also add this

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.
(03-21-2013, 02:02 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]If there is already a thread about this, please let me know.

The most telling quote in the whole of the Law of One about healing (at least, in my opinion) is this:

Quote:4.20

Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you make… You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

Basically, you have to stop seeing the imperfection. Believe you are healed, and so you are. You just can't fake it is all. That sort of faith is the mastery of very very few.

Beliefs create reality. But what is a belief? A statement about reality that you thought about so much that it became a habitual vibrational offering?

It became your default point of attraction. This point of attraction can be changed. When the signal you are radiating changes, the reality that is always coalescing about that vibrational signal will also change.

The pattern of illusions will be reformed. An optimistic "glass is half full" mentality goes a long way, in my experience. Interpretation can give you much vibrational leverage.

Always look on the bright side of life. BigSmile

anagogy Wrote:Basically, you have to stop seeing the imperfection. Believe you are healed, and so you are. You just can't fake it is all. That sort of faith is the mastery of very very few.

Or, to put a different spin on this very accurate suggestion: when you view your imperfections, seek to learn how these are simply distortions taken on due merely to the fact that you believe you have imperfections. Beneath these imperfections, if you have an open mind and an open heart, you will discover that you have a perfected self which has become obscured by the distorted illusion of imperfection that you have freely decided to buy into throughout your life.

For example, when I was younger, I believed that I was physically weak and had little energy. At one point in my life, I realized that this might only true because I believed it was true. So I decided that I would start imagining that I was strong and energetic, and behaving as if it were true. It was not long before it became true.

Another example: I used to think I was sexually depraved because I found desires within myself which, according to the religion in which I was raised, were considered sinful to act upon. Eventually, after letting go of the restrictive religion, I allowed myself to act upon my desires (so long as they didn't hurt another), and have progressively discovered that I am really quite sexually normal and healthy. Although it was a long process, accepting my sexual self exactly as it is without attempting to judge or change it alleviated the more "degenerate" of my sexual desires.
The term "healing" is somewhat of a misnomer, for what actually "happens" is that the the "healer" offers channeled energy (in a short shared meditation), which if accepted by higher self (of the "healed"), will result in the best probability of spiritual evolution. In all cases "healing" is not accepted, and as such, no healing takes place.

Healing Others
(03-21-2013, 09:58 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]For example, when I was younger, I believed that I was physically weak and had little energy. At one point in my life, I realized that this might only true because I believed it was true. So I decided that I would start imagining that I was strong and energetic, and behaving as if it were true. It was not long before it became true.

Another example: I used to think I was sexually depraved because I found desires within myself which, according to the religion in which I was raised, were considered sinful to act upon. Eventually, after letting go of the restrictive religion, I allowed myself to act upon my desires (so long as they didn't hurt another), and have progressively discovered that I am really quite sexually normal and healthy. Although it was a long process, accepting my sexual self exactly as it is without attempting to judge or change it alleviated the more "degenerate" of my sexual desires.

Healing, huh? BigSmile

In all seriousness, what you are writing above can be done in meditation, and faster, or as soon as the self becomes aware and conscious of a catalyst. For instance, you said: when you were younger, you thought you were weak and had little energy. When you grew up, you decided to imagine the opposite. This is exactly what Ra said we can do when balancing mental disciplines in 5.2, beginning exercises of the mind: "Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself." This "completeness" Ra speaks of is also mentioned in 4.20 imo, and is that realization deep within that "all is complete and whole and perfect", which is the Law of One.

My understanding is that if faith and will are used to simply jump over the above steps, but to jump right into the realization/visualization of this completeness without first knowing the self and working with all the details, or as anagogy put it: "Basically, you have to stop seeing the imperfection. Believe you are healed, and so you are." - I don't think that it will work...? Are we not in this case repressing the self which is already perfect? We jump into bigger realization/visualization, but without understanding or balancing the foundation, thus building the firm ground, so it will simply not work...? But if we use the faith and the will to have this visualization anyway, are we not then overcoming?

This quote is interesting in this discussion:

Ra, 82.3 Wrote:Questioner: Jim has a personal question that is not to be published. He asks, “It seems that my balancing work has shifted from more peripheral concerns such as patience/impatience, to learning to open myself in unconditional love, to accepting my self as whole and perfect, and then to accepting my self as the Creator. If this is a normal progression of focus for balancing, wouldn’t it be more efficient once this is discovered for a person to work on the acceptance of the self as Creator rather than work peripherally on the secondary and tertiary results of not accepting the self?”

Ra: I am Ra. The term efficiency has misleading connotations. In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance. However, the architrave must be in place before the structure is builded.

Jim tried to jump from the work of peripheral matter into realization of the self as the Creator, but Ra said that it is first necessary to know the self which one is accepting, which will then lead to the more central acceptance.

caycegal, my understanding of healing of orange ray is that understanding of the self and then balancing is what is necessary. Consciously becoming aware of each catalyst and then in meditation feeling the energy center where this catalyst is seated. Orange ray, in my experience, is although a bit more simple than the yellow ray. Yellow ray which I am trying to understand now is more complex because it is a primary ray, and it involved all other selves, and the society we are living in. I've had my own very intense shower of catalysts in regards to yellow ray recently, and to be honest I am still confused about this ray.

My question is: if orange ray involves an understanding of the self and then balancing, does yellow ray involves then an understanding of the society and balancing it in some way? Confused
(04-24-2013, 03:43 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My question is: if orange ray involves an understanding of the self and then balancing, does yellow ray involves then an understanding of the society and balancing it in some way? Confused

Got it, I think. The analogy may be of the light which is spiraling and first has to do with the relationship with the self. When the self is understood and accepted, the light is ready to enter and circle in the yellow ray, making a greater and greater circle as the entity learns its lessons.

And look for instance at the 5.2 again: "The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets." So when one understands the self, one is ready to look at another self and understand that self too.

And then yeah, I think that one needs to look at the society and in some form or another, try to understand it too, in order to unblock the yellow ray. It's not easy, but it is quite possible to have an understanding of it, and then drop the judgement.

Oh yeah, and this quote needs to be mentioned here since this thread is about unblocking yellow ray:

Ra, 102.11 Wrote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

BigSmile
(04-24-2013, 10:17 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2013, 03:43 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My question is: if orange ray involves an understanding of the self and then balancing, does yellow ray involves then an understanding of the society and balancing it in some way? Confused

Got it, I think. The analogy may be of the light which is spiraling and first has to do with the relationship with the self. When the self is understood and accepted, the light is ready to enter and circle in the yellow ray, making a greater and greater circle as the entity learns its lessons.

And look for instance at the 5.2 again: "The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets." So when one understands the self, one is ready to look at another self and understand that self too.

And then yeah, I think that one needs to look at the society and in some form or another, try to understand it too, in order to unblock the yellow ray. It's not easy, but it is quite possible to have an understanding of it, and then drop the judgement.

Oh yeah, and this quote needs to be mentioned here since this thread is about unblocking yellow ray:

Ra, 102.11 Wrote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

BigSmile

Yes!!! BigSmile Additionally, my thought on your question is that balancing the yellow ray involves an understanding of the self in relation to the society, or group.
(04-24-2013, 03:43 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that if faith and will are used to simply jump over the above steps, but to jump right into the realization/visualization of this completeness without first knowing the self and working with all the details, or as anagogy put it: "Basically, you have to stop seeing the imperfection. Believe you are healed, and so you are." - I don't think that it will work...? Are we not in this case repressing the self which is already perfect? We jump into bigger realization/visualization, but without understanding or balancing the foundation, thus building the firm ground, so it will simply not work...? But if we use the faith and the will to have this visualization anyway, are we not then overcoming?

Just so we're clear, when I say, "stop seeing the imperfection." I don't mean to imply "ignore what is", which would amount to a form of repression. What I mean is, stop *interpreting* whatever the particular distortion is as imperfection. What we in 3D interpret as "imperfection" is a manifestation of resistance. A manifestation of non-acceptance. When you change your interpretation, in effect, when you stop seeing the imperfection, resistance is released. When the resistance, or blocks, to energy are released, the pattern of illusions is reformed. When you accept things as they are, there is no resistance to change.

It's like, if you are sick, and you want to be well, it does no good to completely ignore the reality of being sick. Ignoring what is plainly in front of one's face is counterproductive and too big a vibrational jump to be helpful except to perhaps a few select individuals who had absolute pristine control of their focus. Making too great a jump in thought, from where you are just creates more resistance. It's like saying an affirmation like, "I'm a billionaire" to yourself that you don't really believe. You have an instant, knee-jerk unconscious reaction that says, "what!? No I'm not!" Followed by a magnified awareness of all the evidence that points to otherwise.

However, you can change your interpretation of the situation. There are gray areas where you can turn the tides of manifestation. It begins with optimism. You turn your attention from what is going wrong, to what is going right. Attention feeds manifestations, whether they be desirable ones (absence of resistance) or undesirable ones (presence of resistance). Even subtle interpretations that you unconsciously have adopted have a profound affect upon such a situation. Perhaps you have conceptualized yourself at "war" with the malady. This interpetation creates more resistance.

I've healed myself of many different ailments simply by not trying to "resist" the pain of them. I've embraced the pain of headaches and in the pure acceptance of the pain, it no longer was pain as we commonly understand it (as something aversive). As a result of this pure acceptance, there was no contradiction in my vibration and the manifestation which created the pain dissolved. In the absence of resistance, harmony prevails with ease.

My body was healed. The body is a creature of the mind.
Ra Wrote:102.11
Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

I have pondered this quotation a bit, and I suspect that Ra was speaking about green ray here. Ra has actually explained the difficulty:

Quote:34.15 Questioner: You just used the term third ray in that statement. Was that the term you meant to use?

Ra: I am Ra. We intended the green ray. Our difficulty lies in our perception of red ray and violet ray as fixed; thus the inner rays are those which are varying and are to be observed as those indications of seniority in the attempts to form an harvest.

Tangentially, I also think that in 39.12, Ra meant to say indigo rather than blue for the very same reason.
(04-25-2013, 08:23 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:102.11
Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

I have pondered this quotation a bit, and I suspect that Ra was speaking about green ray here.

I have pondered this quotation too, and I have come to an opposite conclusion because of the context it is spoken in. Almost this whole session, 102, is about Carla's *stomach* problems. Already in Q/A 102.2, Ra says: "In order to observe the cause of physical distortions toward illness one must look to the energy center which is blocked. In this situation, the blockage being yellow-ray, the experience has had the characteristics of that region of the chemical body."

After this Don and Ra talk a lot about the physical problems and solutions, but then finally in 102.11 the question which Don asks is: "Now, there are two areas that the instrument can look to for curing this problem. I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has been completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?" And as we know, Ra answers:

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

The context it is spoken in, is what makes me to believe that this is indeed yellow ray energy center that Ra is speaking of, and not the green one.

Otherwise, if you are interested in other thoughts and have not seen it yet, here is one thread about this specific topic:

Yellow ray in a STO individual
You make a good case, Ankh. But I'm still a bit baffled. I understand that Ra is essentially describing a situation in which there is no vestige of any effort to manipulate, but it appears that one must already have activated and worked significantly in green ray before yellow ray can become completely unblocked. It may well be that completely unblocking any energy center requires activation of all energy centers, but I'd like to have some kind of grasp on why this would be so.

This quotation also muddies the differences between work in yellow and green rays for me. Ra's short description of the requirements for a completely unblocked yellow ray sound the same as they would be for a completely unblocked green ray. Any thoughts, Ankh?
(04-30-2013, 08:58 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]You make a good case, Ankh. But I'm still a bit baffled. I understand that Ra is essentially describing a situation in which there is no vestige of any effort to manipulate, but it appears that one must already have activated and worked significantly in green ray before yellow ray can become completely unblocked. It may well be that completely unblocking any energy center requires activation of all energy centers, but I'd like to have some kind of grasp on why this would be so.

This quotation also muddies the differences between work in yellow and green rays for me. Ra's short description of the requirements for a completely unblocked yellow ray sound the same as they would be for a completely unblocked green ray. Any thoughts, Ankh?

Good questions, JustLikeYou!

My current thoughts on differences between the work done in yellow ray and green ray are that yellow ray is about *relationships*:

While green ray is the ray of *universal love*:

Ra, 31.5 Wrote:The green ray is one of complete universality of love.

Or awareness of all as the Creator:

Ra, 84.9 Wrote:The awareness of all as Creator is that which opens the green energy center.

So while yellow ray is about loving all whom we are in the relationship with, green ray is about loving all, completely, the whole Universe.

As our awareness grows and light enters and climbs higher and higher, in yellow ray the circle of those who we love does still not encompass all, but just those who we are in relationship with. When we learn to love all those whom we are in relationship with, we can begin to learn everybody else perhaps, the whole Universe?

Because how can we love the whole universe as it is, completely, if we have not yet learned to love all those who know? It's not logical.

What are your thoughts about this?
(05-02-2013, 03:45 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 08:58 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]You make a good case, Ankh. But I'm still a bit baffled. I understand that Ra is essentially describing a situation in which there is no vestige of any effort to manipulate, but it appears that one must already have activated and worked significantly in green ray before yellow ray can become completely unblocked. It may well be that completely unblocking any energy center requires activation of all energy centers, but I'd like to have some kind of grasp on why this would be so.

Good questions, JustLikeYou!

My current thoughts on differences between the work done in yellow ray and green ray are that yellow ray is about *relationships*:

While green ray is the ray of *universal love*:

Ra, 31.5 Wrote:The green ray is one of complete universality of love.

Or awareness of all as the Creator:

Ra, 84.9 Wrote:The awareness of all as Creator is that which opens the green energy center.

So while yellow ray is about loving all whom we are in the relationship with, green ray is about loving all, completely, the whole Universe.

As our awareness grows and light enters and climbs higher and higher, in yellow ray the circle of those who we love does still not encompass all, but just those who we are in relationship with. When we learn to love all those whom we are in relationship with, we can begin to learn everybody else perhaps, the whole Universe?

Because how can we love the whole universe as it is, completely, if we have not yet learned to love all those who know? It's not logical.

What are your thoughts about this?

It comes to me now that forgiveness is an essential part of this for me - letting go of my resentments against those imagined people and groups who are in different political movements from me - I imagine they are destroying the Earth, polluting the oceans, etc. I imagine they are torturing and unjustly treating thousands of people.

These resentments against groups must also be cleansed as well as resentments against individuals.
Ankh Wrote:My current thoughts on differences between the work done in yellow ray and green ray are that yellow ray is about *relationships*

If we stretch the definition of "relationship," this can encompass everything. I do have a relationship with the Andromeda galaxy, distant though it may be. But perhaps Ra meant to refer to direct relationships between m/b/s complexes. Moreover, orange and yellow distinguish two different kinds of relationships that could be had: one-to-one and group relationships. But because yellow builds upon the foundation of orange, it is still appropriate to refer to relationships in general in the context of yellow.

Ankh Wrote:awareness of all as the Creator

This does seem to be a dividing line between yellow and green, and is very illuminating for me. In yellow, it is sufficient that I simply love and accept. I don't need to perceive others as portions of the Creator. Perception of the entirety of the Universe as a the great Body of the One Being, however, nourishes a distinctly different attitude about what it means to love than the mere appreciation of each person in my field of awareness. When I see another person as literally a part of the same entity as I am, loving others doesn't require effort or concentration. It's obvious. My red blood cells love my liver, not because they ought to or because they want to, but because they're part of the same entity.

Maybe an unblocked yellow ray is about harmonic interaction, without reference to the unified experience that we share. The distinction, then, would be between the concepts of interaction[i/] (yellow) and [i]connection (green).

Maybe yellow-ray love is like the experience you have at the end of a game of football. If you're balanced in yellow, then you enjoy the game, flowing in the dance of it, entertaining - but not losing yourself in - the competition of the experience. There are opposing sides, but there is no ill-will between them; rather, each has a role to play. There is no great cosmic meaning in the game - before, during or after - but when it is over, the opposing sides still love each other as human beings deserving of respect.

Perhaps in green ray, this experience then takes on a more cosmic attitude: Heaven and Earth also become players in the game, as does the audience. Each aspect of every experience becomes a beautiful part of the One Great Creation, and every step in the dance sings the praises of the Creator.

Ankh Wrote:how can we love the whole universe as it is, completely, if we have not yet learned to love all those who know?

It happened to me. I had an intense opening of green ray, which was preceded by a complete lack of appreciation for what the word "love" meant. I acted out of either duty or desire rather than love. I seem to have skipped the kind of love experienced in the process of unblocking yellow ray in a rapid awakening process. Then I had to retro-apply the universal love of green to specific yellow experiences in order to balance. For better or worse. This may be why I have difficulty distinguishing the two energies.
hi caycegal.

I will address the issue of yellow ray blockages in this post.

yellow ray refers to those patterns of understandings of the self as it relates to others in a group setting.

the primary examples being family and work, of which almost every adult in our society has some relationship to.

if we may take the opposite case of someone who is 'blocked' in yellow ray, and examine their situation, it may be instructive to consider what their reactions and feelings are.

typically, such an individual would feel 'tense' and 'anxious' when you presented them with the possibility of a social situation; let's say a large family gathering where even though they know everyone present, they don't know what to say or how to act. Another analogue would be in a work situation if there was a team meeting or group drinks after work.

the 'patterns of understanding of the self in relation to the group' would involve knowing how to communicate one to the other, in this case, the other being a group of individuals. These 'understandings of the self' are concerned with knowing how to address one's concerns or thinkings and present them in a group setting in an effective manner, so that one is 'heard' by the group, and one's point is conveyed. Not just 'heard' and noted by the group, but the group (the other gathered individuals) have their feelings or mind moved in a deep way. To do such, the yellow ray understandings encompass the understandings of the self with respect to the other ('the group') to the level that you, to a degree, know the needs and concerns of others, and know how to address these so that your own needs and concerns may be presented in a way that leads to the group being changed.

think of someone standing in front of a crowd, and using a couple of jokes as an icebreaker. Those 'jokes' ease the tension of being gathered, and having the group inherently being tense about being present with other unfamiliar individuals.

think of someone in a team meeting at work who raises an issue that others are already thinking about, but no-one wants to bring up, or no-one thought to bring up. When that person has finished speaking, you look around the room and others are nodding or deeply attentive, in marked contrast to a 'manager' who starts talking about this or that or some other company initiative that leaves workers cynical, jaded, and unconnected.

think of Albert Schweitzer, who Ra gave as an example of unblocked yellow ray because of his efforts in gathering funding for his social work in Africa. The yellow ray here speaks not to 'getting money' or 'having money' but rather the ability ('undertandings of the self') that enable such an individual to interact and engage with the echelons of society (which include both very selfish individuals and very giving ones), and move them in a genuine fashion to support his chosen task in a material way, in this case, the giving of donations and group emotional support to his endeavours. He conveyed his personal mission (helping those in Africa) to the group german society in a coherent and direct way.

yellow ray, at heart, is being able to present the needs of the self to the group and coming away with a changed group mind.

the very epitome of a yellow ray activity would be giving a speech in front of a group of unfamiliar individuals, and getting a positive, engaged response.

- -

and although yellow ray activities necessary involve the act of communication (most often by voice, but also including the skill of writing) it is distinguished from blue ray in the sense that blue ray has to do with the love of beauty, truth, and purity, even though in a positive yellow ray individual these two expressions of the self (yellow + blue) will most often be found working together. A case in point would be the one known as GLB, who is head administrator of LL/Research.

communications complete Smile
I feel I am healing family relationships, and am pretty comfortable with group activities at this time in my life.

I find I still have trouble with unknown, imagined "groups" - for example, people who vote against common sense or against their self interest, people who espouse survival of the fittest philosophies, people who want to suppress certain groups, people who listen to hate-filled radio programs, people who broadcast hate filled radio, etc. In other words, it is a kind political anger against imagined groups. Oh, another imagined group is "the people who are ruining the planet." "People who are killing the fish and frogs." I think you can see what "groups" I am having problems with.

So - is this a 3rd chakra issue? Or fourth? What is it exactly, and has anyone reading this found a successful way of dealing with this kind of anger?
(05-07-2013, 10:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I am healing family relationships, and am pretty comfortable with group activities at this time in my life.

I find I still have trouble with unknown, imagined "groups" - for example, people who vote against common sense or against their self interest, people who espouse survival of the fittest philosophies, people who want to suppress certain groups, people who listen to hate-filled radio programs, people who broadcast hate filled radio, etc. In other words, it is a kind political anger against imagined groups. Oh, another imagined group is "the people who are ruining the planet." "People who are killing the fish and frogs." I think you can see what "groups" I am having problems with.

So - is this a 3rd chakra issue? Or fourth? What is it exactly, and has anyone reading this found a successful way of dealing with this kind of anger?

Yes, that is green ray blockage.

The way I deal with it is through the understanding that all realities are maintained and manifested through the attention that is given them. All realities exist, from the most ignorant to the most enlightened. The spectrum will always exist, and always has. The question is: which portion of this spectrum do you want to tune into? Its understandable that one might look upon the attitudes and philosophies of society that partake less purely in the Law of One and to be angry that they do not have more light in them. But realize it is almost like getting angry at a child for not being an adult.

It's a stage of evolution. The caterpillar is not wrong because it is not a butterfly. Whatever stage of growth it is in serves a purpose. And the world is not wrong, because it has not wholly embraced love and light. Again, it is a stage of evolution.

Focus on being the change you want to see in the world. Focus on the groups in alignment with your current state of evolution. And from that powerful and positive platform of focus, you will be a powerful influence indeed. But as the old adage goes, hate of war does not bring peace. Only love of peace does.

Your attention merely perpetuates whatever you focus on, whether you hate it, or you love it.