Bring4th

Full Version: A particular foresight of 3D unharvestables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I start, I want to make a few carifications. The thoughts contained in here are generalizations and also I mean no negativity by death. Death isn't a bad thing so when I mention it I mean no harm. I understand this view is distorted quite a bit but thought I would share this particular musing of the Creator.

I work at Starbucks and some of the people that come in get the most unhealthy things in the world (such as two Iced Venti Extra Caramel macchiato's a sitting..). At first I was frustrated with people's ignorance to the fact that they were killing themselves and then a few thoughts came to me. The ignorant people that wish to remain that way in spite of reason, will soon fade from this world. They will remain sickly and die early and their 3D offspring will also die early from disease. Also they will remain mostly infertal due to their lack of nutrition and will cease to exist on our plane of existence. It's almost like an evolutionary pruning of unfit species to make way for 4D. They will be moved to other locations to finish 3D learning and then be ready later. This will pave the way for 3/4D hybrids to physically fill the earth and it will be those hybrids that actually reproduce as the extinct 3D's fail to reproduce. Only the wise (/loving) will survive. The NWO's plans may be merely the tool used to weed out those who aren't ready for harvest.

I've been getting frustrated at times trying to make people less ignorant and aware, but I'm realizing I must simply offer my services and not insist. I've also become detached emotionally of the outcome due to the fact that the creator may wish to experience itself in ignorance and I must allow it with open heart. In this way I find peace in detachment and service in my offering of knowledge to those with ears to hear. If they wish to die in ignorance I shouldn't interfere. Nature will work it all out and I am here only to help those who desire it.
Yeah nicely put. First lesson I learned working in community health is to stop trying to make changes and offer service when service is requested (and I think Ra talks about this too). It's easy to get emotionally involved in other people's actions and become helpless because 'I' cannot change them. Then there is a realization that, 'oh what did I just think, I thought I could change other people' or 'oh I have an agenda that I want others to join in' (agendas are not 'bad' they are just part of being human). Having an agenda, however loving and well-intended, becomes a barrier to change and could lead to the opposite effect of what you set out to do. So the way I personally found helpful to frame this is, 'I am available to do what I am able to do, when you would like help'. Focusing on those who request help and trusting others to do what needs be done for own development.

It's really a sorrowful experience to be of service at times, and those are major opportunities for growth as one who provides service to others.

And one more thing. I'm questioning this whole thing about helping others right now. Work seems to get done more efficiently when I drop the whole, 'I want to help you' thing. Just being present and focused on listening or thinking thru things with others is helpful and empowering for the other person, because thru this dialogue they found their own answer.

kdsii

Considering the mind-blowing amount of time (forever) that spiritual evolution has been going on, and considering that time is illusory in itself, it really doesn't matter if people kill themselves with double mocha derpaderps, smokes, bad food and whatever else.
Ones not making harvest will go where they need to go according to what they need, and when they need it.
Spending one round of overtime in another place for not making harvest isn't a bad thing, so I don't understand the push to 'make it' anyway

edit/thread derailment:
Why do so many writings speak of this eternal evolution, and yet push push push for growth as if there's some shortage of time? This has always confused me.
Kind of along the lines of what was discussed in another thread:

When there is anxiety or worry over what happens to other people & their harvestability, then who is really 'sick' here? Not to pathologies misplaced or misunderstood notion of 'compassion' but to really ask the hard questions so as not to interfere with other people's free will to grow in their own way and to add on 'karma' due to own distrust (for example) of other people's process.

Empathy in a form of real challenge (that seems insulting sometimes) to me is compassionate way to nudge people who want to serve others towards their full potential, e.g., great teachers of the world and of various densities seem almost confrontational with people who are on the edge of growth. And they sometimes help you see this parallel between what you desire for others and what exists within you that needs to balance.

I think Kdsii we become complacent about things when they we think we're doing great and making so much progress, and pat ourselves on the back, and say we're almost done, so wonderful, etc. But that's kind of a 3D interpretation + my distortion here.
(03-21-2013, 05:32 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]And one more thing. I'm questioning this whole thing about helping others right now. Work seems to get done more efficiently when I drop the whole, 'I want to help you' thing. Just being present and focused on listening or thinking thru things with others is helpful and empowering for the other person, because thru this dialogue they found their own answer.

Rie, I agree with you fully. After 20 years in consulting and training, teaching students, teenagers, adults, executives, vice-presidents, I find this quote spot on:

"When the student is ready, the master will appear." Lao Tzu
Thank you for that Wai! Some more:

Therefore the Master
acts without doing anything
and teaches without saying anything.
Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

The Master doesn't seek fulfillment.
Not seeking, not expecting,
she is present, and can welcome all things.

The Master sees things as they are,
without trying to control them.
She lets them go their own way,
and resides at the center of the circle.

The Master does nothing,
yet he leaves nothing undone.
The ordinary man is always doing things,
yet many more are left to be done.
I must be f'ed. I'm a vegetarian, but I looooooooooooooooooooooooove junk food - my poor body. Other than trying to avoid preservatives, pesticides, artificial sweetners (or artificial anything) and meat, I probably eat the mostly horribly balanced meals - in terms of carbs, protein, fat, salt, glycemic index and vitamins.

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but if Iced Venti Extra Caramel macchiato doesn't have any of the above, I should try it...a couple of years ago I'd have 12 Oreos for dinner once a week haha. Only OCD calorie counting kept my weight under control! (12 Ores is like under 700 calories - perfect for a nice dinner Smile)

But I understand what you are saying, it's frustrating to see others not learn. Part of my personal lesson here in this incarnation is learning self-love, non-judgment, and patience. These lessons apply frequently to my view of other's spiritual progress. So I've tried to work on those areas. I used to judge others harshly when I had a similar perspective to yours. Now, I find I judge others less for not learning once I started to frame it as that they're learning by exploring sleeping comforts, which in its own way yields its own lessons, and at the end, a powerful awakening. After all, time is an illusion.

For example, I've come to accept that my roommate chooses to learn by binge drinking heavily. It's actually quite interesting what catalysts the universe throws him, and how he processes them (getting his nose broken at a bar - was too drunk to remember how it happened, onlookers said he was sucker punched type deal etc etc). In a certain sense, he's exploring drinking the right way. He's going all out. (He's passed up in his vomit outside my door before, face down, so he was safe). If there's one way to explore something, it's definitely going all out. So you gotta respect a person who is exploring creation by going all out by exploring the comforts of sleeping. s***, that guy should have three Iced Venti Extra Caramel macchiato in a sitting -that would be bomb and he just might learn faster. I would respect him in the same way I respect my roommate for his willpower to keep bringe drinking. You gotta respect that level of dedication to exploring excess (although he's now slowly waking up on his own after 9 months- yay!!). I know I kicked my habit of snacking on donuts that people brought to the office by eating donuts for 4 meals straight. Haha I didn't want to see or touch a donut after that. Made me feel so sick. It was awesomeSmile.

So in conclusion, hopefully you can understand where that guy is coming from, because he is similar to me. He's a part of me. He's a part of well as you. He's a part of all of us. One. Smile

------------------

89.30 Questioner: Would Ra have the same attitude toward the unharvestable entities or would it be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest from the third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.

---------------

Be Ra-like in your service my friend. Give him a third Iced Venti Extra Caramel macchiato on the house SmileSmile

Meerie

(03-21-2013, 07:26 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of along the lines of what was discussed in another thread:

When there is anxiety or worry over what happens to other people & their harvestability, then who is really 'sick' here? Not to pathologies misplaced or misunderstood notion of 'compassion' but to really ask the hard questions so as not to interfere with other people's free will to grow in their own way and to add on 'karma' due to own distrust (for example) of other people's process.

Exactly... and what may work well for one person, may not work for another.
Imo, it is one of the pitfalls on the spiritual path (spiritual arrogance?) to think one has the answers and wanting to "wake up" others, or thinking about whether they might be harvestable or not.
Yeah I agree, Meerie, and it's an opportunity for the person wanting to help to reflect on why there is such a desire (e.g., am I really helping someone or helping ease my own catalyst etc). Even advice giving is very tricky because within the advice are embedded all the advice giver's biases/assumptions or distortions. If the person accepting the advice finds that it fits their own bias/assumptions and distortion (that they are trying to work thru via catalyst) and embraces it, the advice-giver didn't really help the person to shift but just confirm the fact that their usual way of doing/thinking/feeling/believing/living is OK. So no movement, just validating the status-quo. Maybe it's arrogance for some and misplaced compassion for others or well-intended service that's not helpful for personal growth in the long-run.

Unbound

The flower that grows does so only for the span of its individuated existence and then it must dissolve once again to share its experience with the all. Each flower is capable only of enacting its own life and existence, and each new flower that springs up is unique.

The journey is eternal, but is not linear. You have to go 'up, not north'. You can journey endlessly in the four directions, horizontally in time and space, but when you start to go vertical, direction becomes a function of the mind. There is a threshold to be found, and it is possible to become trapped in endless rounds of incarnation. No, there is nothing 'wrong' with this, but here is an analogy.

We all have a birthday each year. Imagine that each birthday is a threshold to a new year of experience. Now, say that in order to 'graduate' to the next age it wasnt merely a function of passing time, but rather it comes through the function of developing internal maturity of which one would have to have the appropriate level of balance to handle the lessons of the next year. The level of balance needed is the same for all 'graduates'.

So, lets say we have an individual whom has made it so far, say they're turning 20, to be metaphorical. Now, lets say this individual has made the conscious decision to put in effort towards the graduation in to their next year, to turn 21. They work on balancing themselves, and finally after much effort, pain and excitement, they finally make it through in to a new year of maturity and experience, and there is rejoicing!

Lets say we have another individual whom has a different approach. They do not care to put in the effort to grow, but rather let the pieces fall where they may, and only minimal effort is put in to balancing. Perhaps more effort was put in to indulgence and power gaining or perhaps depression or anger. So they go through their year, and reach their next birthday, and suddenly, because they did not balance the experiences of that year, they are sent back to their last birthday to live out the year again. They may do this once, ten times, a hundred thousand times or millions of times. Each time living out the same year, being the same age, and each time the whispers of the previous attempts all slowly work to tune the individual consciousness to the point where they are finally able to balance their experiences for that year and graduation is achieved!

Now here is the fun part. Say our first individual is able to pass from 20 to 21 quickly, they balance those experiences but also spend much less time in that year of experience. The second individual struggles with that year and spends the equivalent of a whole life time just in that one year, but also eventually graduates.

The next year it may be different. Perhaps the next year our first individual finds it to be a struggle to balance, perhaps because it was of such ease the previous round and new unexpected experiences show up that they are not prepared for. With that, perhaps the second individual then finds this next year easier to move through than the last because of the preparation they went through of trying to balance. There is also the possibility that this second individual could struggle even more because of the internal weight of their repetitive experiences, and have even more balancing to do.

What the teachings of ascension hope to do is to urge along each in to the next year. Some individuals literally spend millenia in the same 'year' of experience, sometimes balancing so slowly they are barely doing so at all. This is acceptable, but truly unpleasant for the consciousness that knows its true potentials.